FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > A good photographer!?

A good photographer!?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone, as you may be able to see I am not great Britians next top photographer! So I was thinking to maybe have some taken. Does anyone know anywhere that does goo pictures for a decent price? I know 'Tristan suspects' does then but he's pretty booked up for a long time any alternatives?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I should also add in the North/NW preferably or NE

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey everyone, as you may be able to see I am not great Britians next top photographer! So I was thinking to maybe have some taken. Does anyone know anywhere that does goo pictures for a decent price? I know 'Tristan suspects' does then but he's pretty booked up for a long time any alternatives? "

Depends what kind of photos you want.... and that was being serious

Haha yes I should have said really! I'm thinking nude/semi nude ones for my profile.... Some sexy/erotic ones for people to (hopefully) enjoy

"Haha yes I should have said really! I'm thinking nude/semi nude ones for my profile.... Some sexy/erotic ones for people to (hopefully) enjoy "

Have you got an art college anywhere near you which runs photography courses and A level or above? The students would jump at the chance for a nude/semi nude male model and you get freebie pics off the back of it. Any good???

Unfortunately not....and due to my profession it has to be a little more discrete! Haha as much as I would love to do that!

"Unfortunately not....and due to my profession it has to be a little more discrete! Haha as much as I would love to do that! "

Okay - next option:- Get a copy of The Stage (or look up online) and look in the classifieds for the kind of photographers who do promotional stills for budding actors etc. They will be keenly priced and 'usually' very good. They will also be 'discreet'..... The average high st portrait photographers wont be much good, well they're not down in our neck of the woods

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Hey everyone, as you may be able to see I am not great Britians next top photographer! So I was thinking to maybe have some taken. Does anyone know anywhere that does goo pictures for a decent price? I know 'Tristan suspects' does then but he's pretty booked up for a long time any alternatives? "

Think the ones on your profile (that you have taken yourself) are actually quite good.

Would say just get yourself a digital camera with a self timer and take some yourself. Have a look online and at others profiles to get some ideas.

Thank you for the compliment

» Add a new message to this topic