FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Femdom

Femdom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *llesmere OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Have a real love of femdom play/pegging but seems very hard to find on here any thoughts? All feed back appreciated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Have a real love of femdom play/pegging but seems very hard to find on here any thoughts? All feed back appreciated x"

Try a different website?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Play games that involve forfeits.

By *oberts_onMan  over a year ago

King's Lynn

"Have a real love of femdom play/pegging but seems very hard to find on here any thoughts? All feed back appreciated x

Try a different website?"

Know of any?!

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"Have a real love of femdom play/pegging but seems very hard to find on here any thoughts? All feed back appreciated x

Try a different website?

Know of any?! "

Fetlife

Manchester

Try a different website?

Know of any?!

Fetlife"

was going to suggest the same site but a lot on there a pro and will want payment

norwich

Try a different website?

Know of any?!

Fetlife was going to suggest the same site but a lot on there a pro and will want payment "

It's often the way. Friends with a few Pro Dommes and in their private sexual lives then are all very sub.

The only people i have met in female dom/ male sub romantic relationships, did not seek each other out for that, they fell in love and that side of things developed that way.

There are many femdom club nights, maybe that would be a good place to meet femdoms not seeking financial reward?

But I am not really qualified to say really. Maybe some of the femdoms on this site may be able to offer advice?

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Dommes are very thin on the ground, unfortunately. Demand greatly outstrips supply, which is why some of the professionals can command such premium prices – I used to know one who charged £3,000 an hour.

I've also found that a lot of women who bill themselves as dommes are in fact just sadists, which is very much not what I'm looking for.

I concur with the poster above – a different pro domme I knew was in her personal life extremely submissive.

Femdom events can be very hit and miss. I went to one last year where literally zero women attended. I had a nice night chatting to the organisers, but that wasn't what I was looking for either.

If anyone comes up with an answer to this conundrum, please let me know!

Manchester

Try a different website?

Know of any?!

Fetlife was going to suggest the same site but a lot on there a pro and will want payment

It's often the way. Friends with a few Pro Dommes and in their private sexual lives then are all very sub.

The only people i have met in female dom/ male sub romantic relationships, did not seek each other out for that, they fell in love and that side of things developed that way.

There are many femdom club nights, maybe that would be a good place to meet femdoms not seeking financial reward?

But I am not really qualified to say really. Maybe some of the femdoms on this site may be able to offer advice?"

Yeah I've had a sub/domme relationship and thanks for your input much appreciated x

Manchester

"Dommes are very thin on the ground, unfortunately. Demand greatly outstrips supply, which is why some of the professionals can command such premium prices – I used to know one who charged £3,000 an hour.

I've also found that a lot of women who bill themselves as dommes are in fact just sadists, which is very much not what I'm looking for.

I concur with the poster above – a different pro domme I knew was in her personal life extremely submissive.

Femdom events can be very hit and miss. I went to one last year where literally zero women attended. I had a nice night chatting to the organisers, but that wasn't what I was looking for either.

If anyone comes up with an answer to this conundrum, please let me know! "

It seems I'm not alone lol

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

for me finding a good sub is difficult as most men think they are submissive but when it comes to it, they act in a non sub way where everything is only on their terms with many limitations

By *ala12345TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Supply and demand, really. More demand than supply. Sorry I can't be more help!

norwich

Had a message following on from this thread from a guy wirh a dungeon.

Accidentally deleted it and can't remember the username.

If you read this drop us another message fella.

Manchester

"for me finding a good sub is difficult as most men think they are submissive but when it comes to it, they act in a non sub way where everything is only on their terms with many limitations "

I'm a very genuine sub and have been in a sub/domme relationship for 4 year untill about a year ago. I realise i can say whatever here as there only words but i genuinely grave to give over my control/body and mind to a domme x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

fetLife may be better. Very hard to find a domme, I have only managed it once and it was the best of times

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

[Removed by poster at 29/09/20 12:46:44]

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

"for me finding a good sub is difficult as most men think they are submissive but when it comes to it, they act in a non sub way where everything is only on their terms with many limitations "

Definitely this. Obvs. not a Domme myself, but C and I very much enjoy femdom play from time to time, and she's looked for subs both here and the aforementioned fetish site. 90% of the messages she gets are people looking for a kink dispenser, not a proper D/s dynamic (which is fine, if you're upfront about it), and in those cases you're best paying for exactly what you want. Otherwise yes, it's likely you'll only find what you're after within the confines of some form of relationship.

» Add a new message to this topic