FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > how frustrating?!

how frustrating?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I live directly opposite 2 smoking hot lesbians (true I promise!) one of them has said to me a couple of times after they've argued or whatever that she's fuckin sick of all the chew and going back to men! Should I make a move or keep my head down?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I live directly opposite 2 smoking hot lesbians (true I promise!) one of them has said to me a couple of times after they've argued or whatever that she's fuckin sick of all the chew and going back to men! Should I make a move or keep my head down?"

i think you'll find keeping your head down is all part of the move

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I live directly opposite 2 smoking hot lesbians (true I promise!) one of them has said to me a couple of times after they've argued or whatever that she's fuckin sick of all the chew and going back to men! Should I make a move or keep my head down?"

At least wait till they have split up

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I live directly opposite 2 smoking hot lesbians (true I promise!) one of them has said to me a couple of times after they've argued or whatever that she's fuckin sick of all the chew and going back to men! Should I make a move or keep my head down?

At least wait till they have split up "

wouldn't mind being involved before they've split up! Ha. Haven't got the bottle to try that one tho!

» Add a new message to this topic