FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Meets without the wife knowing.

Meets without the wife knowing.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been approached several times over the years by guys on here who want me to arrange to "chat up" their wives/GFs/partners etc without their other half knowing.

This ranged from knocking on their door when he was out to "seduce her" to meeting them in the pub & chatting to them.

This sounds very dodgy to me.

Do they really expect us to do it? Why would I risk scaring some poor unsuspecting woman into calling the police on me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds well dodgy.

Either she is in on it and will go along with it, or she isn't and will say no to your first advances.

If she says no, you stop, the same as anyone chatting her up would. Its only an issue if you ignore her responses.

I had something similar, but I ensured she knew the plan by requesting she wore something very specific. She turned up wearing it, so I knew she was in on it.

not been approached but seen couples profiles and then you read that the wife doesnt know etc etc and he wanst to set something up.

personally wouldnt bother myself.

i like to meet people who, like me. primarily want sex..no misnuderstandings then.

if i was going to chat someone up it wouldnt be in a set up like that

I would be suspicious of this. My thought is that he's trying to catch her out. He suspects she's been cheating but has no proof so he's using an unsuspecting man to provide all the proof he needs. What he will probably find out is she won't entertain it and never has its just his paranoia

» Add a new message to this topic