FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Most fabbed pics

Most fabbed pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm curious is most fabbed pics rigged. I've noticed over the years the same people seem to get their pics into the most fabbed. Yet there's tons of people on this site with just as good if not sexier pics. But there not even close to being most fabbed. Just wondering what peoples thoughts are??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn’t know my pics barely go in the 100s u have to be in the 1000s to qualify I imagine ??

"I wouldn’t know my pics barely go in the 100s u have to be in the 1000s to qualify I imagine ?? "
I can only fab them once would more if could

30 is my top one

Personally I think a lot of them are people in others hot lists who then update status to say “come fab my pics if you wanna fuck me” type thing. Also a lot are pics out on every other month eg the user uploads the same pic every month or so xx

Because once you're on there you are in view of everyone, so more people look at your profile... hence more like etc. Plus some of them beg and promise for likes

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Not rigged OP but a few things to consider...

Non-site supporters can only see page one of Hot Pics and therefore once someone has got there they tend to be hotlisted and any subsequent pics get fabbed as a result.

*Some* users go out of their way to get Fabs and take pleasure from how many they get so will post statuses effectively asking for Fabs, regularly change their location so they appear in new local feeds and other "tricks" which again explains why some users get more than others.

I agree though that, to my taste at least there are often far better pics that don't get as much attention.

"30 is my top one "

Want it 31?

"30 is my top one

Want it 31? "

yes please and a want a few other things of you

"30 is my top one

Want it 31? "

oh it's friends only

"30 is my top one

Want it 31? oh it's friends only "

Clever why not it’s Friday xx

"30 is my top one

Want it 31? oh it's friends only

Clever why not it’s Friday xx "

well when things calm down maybe can show you in person

By *omer47Man  over a year ago

leigh

I don't know why your pics seem fine

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

[Removed by poster at 23/10/20 19:24:58]

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I was a bit bored the other week and decided I was going to post a pic every day for a month to see if I could make it on to the hot pics as I figured that frequently posting a pic gets you on to more hot lists and therefore it should be exponential (my theory anyway!!).

My fabs went up for a couple of days and then stopped and I got bored of having to post a new pic everyday after a week

So for those that get a kick out of being on hot pics and want to go to all that trouble I say good luck to them MrsH

By *omer47Man  over a year ago

leigh

It's the same females all the time with just different underwear on. Same tits, same pussy just different angles. It gets boring after a while

By *empsey and hotpieceMan  over a year ago

North west

Most of the top fabbed pics show faces.

We (or should I say Kim) got on the first page once when we showed a face pic.

By *rimKardashianMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I'm curious is most fabbed pics rigged. I've noticed over the years the same people seem to get their pics into the most fabbed. Yet there's tons of people on this site with just as good if not sexier pics. But there not even close to being most fabbed. Just wondering what peoples thoughts are??"

This has genuinely baffled me for a very long time too OP.

No disrespect to the actual current 'Hot Pictures' list but there does seem to be almost incumbent profiles who never seem to be off it or far off the front page.

Maybe longevity does boost their presence in a wider sense, not really sure...?

"It's the same females all the time with just different underwear on. Same tits, same pussy just different angles. It gets boring after a while "

And yet they still get many many fans from others

Can't be that boring

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Already the majority of sexy ladies on this thread have hotter pics on their profiles. Than whats on the most fabbed page.

I'm on the first page atm and have been a couple of times before... If fab rig it idk how or why but I myself have never done anything different between putting a pic on and it getting fabed a hundred times and putting another on and it getting a couple of thousand.... Think there is something in timing and also if you have hundreds of friends there more likely to see it and fab it so that helps as well.... Don't really know tho haha

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

"I'm curious is most fabbed pics rigged. I've noticed over the years the same people seem to get their pics into the most fabbed. Yet there's tons of people on this site with just as good if not sexier pics. But there not even close to being most fabbed. Just wondering what peoples thoughts are??"

My missus made the 1st page once!

By *implynaughty1Couple  over a year ago

stockport

I'm sick of trying to get on the hot pics lol

"I'm on the first page atm and have been a couple of times before... If fab rig it idk how or why but I myself have never done anything different between putting a pic on and it getting fabed a hundred times and putting another on and it getting a couple of thousand.... Think there is something in timing and also if you have hundreds of friends there more likely to see it and fab it so that helps as well.... Don't really know tho haha"

Im amazed only once hun, you look amazing xx

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

"I'm sick of trying to get on the hot pics lol "

Just did my bit to help you get there

"I'm on the first page atm and have been a couple of times before... If fab rig it idk how or why but I myself have never done anything different between putting a pic on and it getting fabed a hundred times and putting another on and it getting a couple of thousand.... Think there is something in timing and also if you have hundreds of friends there more likely to see it and fab it so that helps as well.... Don't really know tho haha

Im amazed only once hun, you look amazing xx"

Aww thankyou that's sweet

"Already the majority of sexy ladies on this thread have hotter pics on their profiles. Than whats on the most fabbed page. "

I'd say there are some beautiful women on Hot Pics right now. Same goes for on this thread.

You've mentioned that there are "sexier" women than the ones on Hot Pics. Your idea of "sexier" may not be everyone else's idea of sexier. Clearly someone is finding them sexy if they're getting "fabs". There's always quite a broad range on there I think. From very arty to pretty graphic. There are indeed some stunning people (especially on my Hotlist) who don't make it on Hot Pics and I've always thought it's because they're somewhat newer profiles. Then again, I've seen a few newbies in there too.

Ultimately, I'm not overly arsed if the same people are up there all the time. There are some gorgeous ladies on there and I'll always give their pics a Fab. Same goes for anyone I come across on the Forums

"Already the majority of sexy ladies on this thread have hotter pics on their profiles. Than whats on the most fabbed page.

I'd say there are some beautiful women on Hot Pics right now. Same goes for on this thread.

You've mentioned that there are "sexier" women than the ones on Hot Pics. Your idea of "sexier" may not be everyone else's idea of sexier. Clearly someone is finding them sexy if they're getting "fabs". There's always quite a broad range on there I think. From very arty to pretty graphic. There are indeed some stunning people (especially on my Hotlist) who don't make it on Hot Pics and I've always thought it's because they're somewhat newer profiles. Then again, I've seen a few newbies in there too.

Ultimately, I'm not overly arsed if the same people are up there all the time. There are some gorgeous ladies on there and I'll always give their pics a Fab. Same goes for anyone I come across on the Forums "

Well said!

By *implynaughty1Couple  over a year ago

stockport

"I'm sick of trying to get on the hot pics lol

Just did my bit to help you get there "

well thanks

By *rimKardashianMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Hmmm, there does appear to be a bit of variety on there lately or is that just me being biased having commented otherwise a few weeks back?

#varietyisthespiceoflife

» Add a new message to this topic