FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Photos being posted without your consent

Photos being posted without your consent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just interested in peoples views on this one. If someone posted a public pic that you were in without your consent would you report it?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes

"Yes"

And what if admin appear to do nothing about it?

By *ozapperMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Definitely... not playing fair..

"Yes

And what if admin appear to do nothing about it?"

Is your face on view?

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

Absolutely

"Yes

And what if admin appear to do nothing about it?

Is your face on view?"

Not face no

Wow, did they not seek permission from you first

"Wow, did they not seek permission from you first

"

Nope

100%

There is a guy (male profile, not couple) who's profile used to come up on my local update.

He regulary used to upload photos of himself with a women who's face is on full display.

The woman is my friend. She doesn't know anything about this site, let alone that her photos are on here

Each time I saw them, I reported them and they got removed within an hour or 2.

However he left it a week or 2 then uploaded them again.

This has happened 4 times this year.

The last time he did it was a few days ago, so I messaged him and told him that not only was it against site rules, but he didn't have the woman's permission to do it.

He blocked me. Fair enough, but now I'm worried that he will do it again and I can't see to report.

Totally out of order.

Happens all the time.

Some of the women here found out some guy on another site was using their pics.

Forget which site it was now.

"100%

There is a guy (male profile, not couple) who's profile used to come up on my local update.

He regulary used to upload photos of himself with a women who's face is on full display.

The woman is my friend. She doesn't know anything about this site, let alone that her photos are on here

The last time he did it was a few days ago, so I messaged him and told him that not only was it against site rules, but he didn't have the woman's permission to do it.

He blocked me. Fair enough, but now I'm worried that he will do it again and I can't see to report.

Totally out of order."

Blimey that’s awful

What is wrong with people?

That’s way out of order

By *idland_easy_riderMan  over a year ago

midlands and North Wales

Its a difficult one, if your face isn't in it and no visible marks or tattoos and its just body etc.

I am not defending the person, but I guess the more important thing is were you aware pictures were being taken and does they have more with faces tattoos etc

Have you asked who ever has put it onto remove it? Admin should remove if you report it. I had a photo declined because of a face on a poster on a board of a shop in the background of mine.

"Wow, did they not seek permission from you first

Nope"

That is really poor behaviour - did you contact the person and ask them to remove the photo?

I know it's a hard lesson, but its why i always ensure it's my phone that is used for photos so i can control where they go x

"Have you asked who ever has put it onto remove it? Admin should remove if you report it. I had a photo declined because of a face on a poster on a board of a shop in the background of mine. "

No because she’s blocked

I’ve contacted admin but still there

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

Definitely.

We found a single guy profile using some of Becky’s photos without her permission.

They had met before.

He used as many girls pictures as he could to drum up interest.

Never showed his face but showed theirs...

Eventually he was kicked off the site.

"100%

Totally out of order."

You need to set up another account here then and don’t confront him directly

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Message them and tell them you're not happy. The fact they haven't asked your permission is concerning. If they're understanding they'll take the pic down, we would but we wouldn't do that in the first place.

"100%

Totally out of order.

You need to set up another account here then and don’t confront him directly "

I wish I haven't now, as I can't see.

However someone has just pm'd me and offered to keep a look out.

I don't understand how he is able to keep uploading them though?

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

[Removed by poster at 29/10/20 20:32:12]

"100%

Totally out of order.

"

Admin should be on top of that!

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

I mentioned this recently regarding single males with others in pictures and videos and do the people who are in the pictures or videos know they are getting uploaded

"100%

Totally out of order.

"

Thing is people can get away with it there is nothing really that can be done. Fab could suspend their account but they would just make a new one. I had a guy keep posting my photos from here on twitter. I asked him to remove them as I hadn't planned them to be there, he didn't, I reported it to twitter to ask them to remove them they didn't do anything. I reported it to the police and they looked into it. Told me it is a crime but they couldn't remove the photos.

"100%

Totally out of order.

Thing is people can get away with it there is nothing really that can be done. Fab could suspend their account but they would just make a new one. I had a guy keep posting my photos from here on twitter. I asked him to remove them as I hadn't planned them to be there, he didn't, I reported it to twitter to ask them to remove them they didn't do anything. I reported it to the police and they looked into it. Told me it is a crime but they couldn't remove the photos. "

Wow, just wow unbelievable

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Just interested in peoples views on this one. If someone posted a public pic that you were in without your consent would you report it?"

Did you know pics were being taken? Did you ask that they didn’t? Did you ask how the pics were to be used?

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"Yes

If nothing seems to be done 48 hours after reporting then I would personally report again. I know a mod will no doubt come and say different but it can't hurt.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"Tonight someone screenshotted a lady in the chat room and put it on facebook !

Wtf!!! No way

Unfortunately true. Thr poor woman showed the post to the room. What a disgusting thing to do."

It’s tricks like this which make me reluctant to share face pics.

That and because I look like a bulldog which was chasing a bus that stopped suddenly.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Yes

They will

Normally you don't hear about what happened to a report but in this case you will. When the report is seen you will get a mail saying they are looking into it, then a mail if / when it is resolved

People need to be patient though, they get many reports to work through