FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ability to hold a conversation

Ability to hold a conversation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orksGuy321 OP   Man  over a year ago

wakefield

What are your thoughts on those whose profiles state ‘must be able to engage in conversation’ ... yet struggle to throw a meaningful conversation from their side or just reply ‘hi’ ‘yes’ ‘lol’ ... or maybe it’s me !!

Maybe I should have said ‘Inability to hold a conversation’

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"What are your thoughts on those whose profiles state ‘must be able to engage in conversation’ ... yet struggle to throw a meaningful conversation from their side or just reply ‘hi’ ‘yes’ ‘lol’ ... or maybe it’s me !!

"

They’re very easily blocked

By *heekyweebissimWoman  over a year ago

fife,

"What are your thoughts on those whose profiles state ‘must be able to engage in conversation’ ... yet struggle to throw a meaningful conversation from their side or just reply ‘hi’ ‘yes’ ‘lol’ ... or maybe it’s me !!

"

You’re absolutely right, conversation is definitely a two-way thing. However it is really hard to have a conversation then All you’ve got to work with is a three word profile and the same inane messages that you’ve had from the last 20 people. When you are asked the same closed questions, if you reply, you reply with as little effort as possible.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You’re absolutely right, conversation is definitely a two-way thing. However it is really hard to have a conversation then All you’ve got to work with is a three word profile and the same inane messages that you’ve had from the last 20 people. When you are asked the same closed questions, if you reply, you reply with as little effort as possible. "

Totally agree - the way I look on it, you ve got to sell yourself on here as being genuine so why not put info up on your profile help you stand out from the 100 million males on here

The spark has to happen from the start to get hmmmmm he seems nice

Maybe have a look at his photos mmmhhhh not bad

Check verification all good this end.

I never presume sex will happen but at the end of the day it’s lovely even to be chatting to like minded swingers on here

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Two identical threads

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

It's also hard to have a conversation with everyone! We assess the profile and pictures before entering into any conversation. Thinking about it we rarely start a conversation, equally We will not enter into a conversation when it is obvious the person sending the message has not read our profile. Obvious in that we have height requirements, must be local... Etc etc. Why chat with someone who is not what we are looking for, sorry sounds harsh however we just don't see the point.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love when someone can hold a conversation and I think it’s a great way to connect. But disregarding someone because they’re not the most chatty online can be a big mistake.

I guess it also depends on their motive. If you’re a Sapiosexual who needs that situation then I can appreciate it. But it’s it’s because you’ve some high opinion of yourself and discredit others for not being ‘conversational’ or ‘educated’ then shame on them.

» Add a new message to this topic