FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Just fuck

Just fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ladies you looking just sex or a relationship as most ladies say sex then you spends ages talking hmmmmmmmmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not looking for a relationship because I'm married however I'm not interested in fuck and go. I have to at least like a person on a superficial level, hence my insistence on at least one social.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm not looking for a relationship because I'm married however I'm not interested in fuck and go. I have to at least like a person on a superficial level, hence my insistence on at least one social. "

Definitely that's the sensible thing to do x well said

"I'm not looking for a relationship because I'm married however I'm not interested in fuck and go. I have to at least like a person on a superficial level, hence my insistence on at least one social. "

Thread/

Mrfoxy will go down a treat on this site

By *ToneCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Mrfoxy will go down a treat on this site "

Won't he just?!

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

Club Play

What are people thinking wanting to chat to some potential shag instead of just jumping into bed

"What are people thinking wanting to chat to some potential shag instead of just jumping into bed "

Its outrageous isnt it?

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Me = chat , shag , chat repeat

Not looking for a relationship

Don't just want a fuck and go meet either

"What are people thinking wanting to chat to some potential shag instead of just jumping into bed

Its outrageous isnt it?"

Good comment x

By *tickler2000Man  over a year ago

St Agnes

I can understand the need to chat. Works both ways.

Always worth finding out if they are a swivel eyed loon that will stab you in the head or not.

Mr Foxy. You are funny. Can you see how people are replying to you. Do you get the hint. I think you should go back to your school books and read up on how to address a forum in the correct manner. You might get somewhere then.

Club Play

"What are people thinking wanting to chat to some potential shag instead of just jumping into bed

Its outrageous isnt it?"

I just can't get my head around it...

[Removed by poster at 30/10/20 02:21:16]

By *orace99Man  over a year ago

York

Damn I knew I was doing something wrong be chatting and hanging round the forums when I should of just posted wanting my rocks off..... Shit!

Its outrageous isnt it?

I just can't get my head around it... "

Let me try to mansplain it to you.....

He is saying that some women on this site proclaim they are looking for great sex , but they are really looking for a relationship......

When he has communicated with these women.. They want him to call , email, and text with them everyday... And talk about life , With no timetable for them having sex...

They are using Fab as a dating site because they get more attention on Fab..... Like a bait and switch or dangling a carrot in front of Donkey....

He is sick of seeing this happening, and he wants these ladies to stop behaving in this manner....

I hope this helps

And I’m sending you forum hugs Op

No Man on Fab needs to be treated this way. I’m glad that you have brought this to the attention of the Fab community....

Club Play

Its outrageous isnt it?

He is saying that some women on this site proclaim they are looking for great sex , but they are really looking for a relationship......

When he has communicated with these women.. They want him to call , email, and text with them everyday... And talk about life , With no timetable for them having sex...

They are using Fab as a dating site because they get more attention on Fab..... Like a bait and switch or dangling a carrot in front of Donkey....

He is sick of seeing this happening, and he wants these ladies to stop behaving in this manner....

I hope this helps

No Man on Fab needs to be treated this way. I’m glad that you have brought this to the attention of the Fab community.... "

You men talk too much...

Its outrageous isnt it?

I hope this helps

No Man on Fab needs to be treated this way. I’m glad that you have brought this to the attention of the Fab community.... "

Oh I see

So he just wants to stick his cock in a wet hole, without bothering with the niceties?

He shoulda said

Its outrageous isnt it?

I hope this helps

No Man on Fab needs to be treated this way. I’m glad that you have brought this to the attention of the Fab community....

Oh I see

So he just wants to stick his cock in a wet hole, without bothering with the niceties?

He shoulda said"

Well not everyone is a Jeff Archer

"Me = chat , shag , chat repeat "

Lol haha

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Its outrageous isnt it?

I hope this helps

You men talk too much... "

Hi just want to know what the deal was with a potential meet was speaking to a woman she invited me round said she was on her own and bring a bottle of wine I pulled up and she had 2 men in around already and still insisted I came in, I went with my gut instinct and left as driving away another person pulled up why would someone do that has anyone had an experience like that before

Catthorpe

"Hi just want to know what the deal was with a potential meet was speaking to a woman she invited me round said she was on her own and bring a bottle of wine I pulled up and she had 2 men in around already and still insisted I came in, I went with my gut instinct and left as driving away another person pulled up why would someone do that has anyone had an experience like that before "

That's a shit and sly move. We had similar, arranged to meet a few guys, turned up, multiple couples but led to believe was going to be just us. We left also.

I just don’t get it would like to know what there plan was

I'm married so just interested in sex really. However, sex is better with some level of connection, so I'm open to FBs or FWB as well as one night stands. The only relationship I'd be open to is a long term girlfriend should I meet the right person xx

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I'm looking for both the sex and the connection be it periodic sex partners or deep affection. And yes, I'm open to meeting a life partner here in fact I feel I'm more likely to meet him here than in the real world.

This is the problem with most guys on here. The bad english is bad enough without the 'just fuck' attitude. Women are here just to serve people like you aren't they, damn come fuck my wife right now, I'll hang her so she can't say no. Think you'd be better hiring a lady to serve you then expecting someone to like your attitude because it's not attractive

I’m really good at talking tho.

I’m a shit fuck.

I just play to my strengths.

By *mudge354Man  over a year ago

South Downs

I am also looking for sex but i like to have a connection. If you are not attracted to someone the sex will not be as good as it could be.

My FWB has met Mrs Right although very happy for her i am gutted as we connected and had great fun together.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I enjoy chatting on Kik but swinging is definitely just sex for me. I have the perfect relationship with my husband who I love to bits

Mrs N

Getting to know the person is part of the thrill for me. I respond better in bed if you can get into my mind. You can only do that by talking to me.

Yeah bitches shut it and spread em!

So tempting isn't it

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Its outrageous isnt it?

I hope this helps

Wanting to talk to someone, get to know them, feel comfortable with them does not mean looking for a relationship. I’m absolutely not looking for a relationship, but I still want to get on with the person who is expecting to stick his dick in me.

Cardiff

OP, you’ve joined during a pandemic (you might have heard of it?) when most people are not meeting. Did you really expect to be knee deep in free fanny without ever exchanging a word with a woman? Someone earlier suggested you should hire a sex worker, but I think it would be better if you buy a fleshlight instead. They don’t talk.

Cardiff

Never mind, I just green arrowed

all of the above.. lots more talking now.. as that's all we can do

By *heekydevil69Man  over a year ago

Aberporth

Youv got to at least have a chat. it's the same if you like the look of someone in the pub. you go over and chat see if you get on and like each other ther is no difference unless you go back to the stone age hit em over the head with a club and fuck them lol

By *agicroundabout3100Couple  over a year ago

Camberley

Just stick your cock in there mouth if chatting too much.

Club Play

"Just stick your cock in there mouth if chatting too much. "

He's got the right idea ^^

"Just stick your cock in there mouth if chatting too much.

He's got the right idea ^^ "

Lol

"Just stick your cock in there mouth if chatting too much.

He's got the right idea ^^ "

Yes plenty of time for talking at half time

By *igBoy2000Man  over a year ago

neath

"I'm married so just interested in sex really. However, sex is better with some level of connection, so I'm open to FBs or FWB as well as one night stands. The only relationship I'd be open to is a long term girlfriend should I meet the right person xx"

You are on my hotlist and have been for aaaaages

By *ittleRed18Woman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Hold on... This site isn't only for me to allow every and any dick balls deep in my PUSSSSSSY after they send one message...?

Fuck I've got it so wrong then!

Thank you for that I really appreciate it that's exactly what I'm saying

Did you think fab is like the adult equivalent to the argos catalogue to kids.... You just flick through the pages and pick out one of the pretty pictures and say I'll have that one?

People remember don't get so sentimental it's a forum for peace sake I just made a topic lol I only joined as I'm a sex addict I get my fun but always want more

By *olo_89Couple  over a year ago

Kettering

at least his English is improving, that first one was atrocious.

By *ervent_fervourMan  over a year ago

Halifax

"Mrfoxy will go down a treat on this site at least his English is improving, that first one was atrocious. "

I see a capital letter isn't missing..

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Never mind, I just green arrowed "

Oh no!

BUSTED!!

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

"I'm not looking for a relationship because I'm married however I'm not interested in fuck and go. I have to at least like a person on a superficial level, hence my insistence on at least one social.

Definitely that's the sensible thing to do x well said "

Yes this

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I'm not looking for a relationship on here but I like to chat to a guy first for my own safety- make sure there are no red flags x

Ah the green arrow of goodness...

So there's nothing in between then.. OK.

Aberdeen

"Thank you for that I really appreciate it that's exactly what I'm saying "

I'm sorry I think my sarcasm got stuck in my teeth on the way out my mouth...

Aberdeen

"Did you think fab is like the adult equivalent to the argos catalogue to kids.... You just flick through the pages and pick out one of the pretty pictures and say I'll have that one? "

what a brilliant description haha

Its outrageous isnt it?

I hope this helps

How did you get that from his thread?

For me he has just put a big red x over his name.

Its outrageous isnt it?

I hope this helps

How did you get that from his thread?

For me he has just put a big red x over his name. "

Satire

Catthorpe

"Yeah bitches shut it and spread em!

So tempting isn't it "

I shouldn't laugh but it's too funny, it'd rude not to.

By *atBottomGirlsWoman  over a year ago

St Austell-ish

I'm in a relationship, so not looking for one. However, if sex was all I wanted, I could find it in any pub.

I chat for ages to see if the guy I meet is one worth meeting. Swinging is a social thing. I like sex with friends, not random strangers.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Yeah bitches shut it and spread em!

So tempting isn't it "

I do bring Malteses as well.

By *enuine MikeMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Horses for courses!

Some women want the experience, want the attention, want the chase, the affection, the friendship, make them feel extra special.

Some however dont want any of that, they just want to be fucked.

Each to their own

» Add a new message to this topic