FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Thinking of giving up

Thinking of giving up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entmale999 OP   Man  over a year ago

ilford

Been on fab a while now. Changed profile a few times. I message out regular to make contact. I know it mega tough times. But I real don’t get much back. I’ve tried fun serious messages. Thinking of giving this up. Darren

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we are in the middle of a pandemic, nobody is meeting

By *ugarplumpfairyWoman  over a year ago

scotland

"we are in the middle of a pandemic, nobody is meeting"

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

Club Play

Instashag fails again smh what is wrong with folk not putting out?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Been on fab a while now. Changed profile a few times. I message out regular to make contact. I know it mega tough times. But I real don’t get much back. I’ve tried fun serious messages. Thinking of giving this up. Darren "

It is tough times as you say. That will certainly make it more difficult but also single guys traditionally find things harder on here. As its chat or socials you'll be after have you tried joining in on the forums or going on the chat rooms?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

He's not asking to meet

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Instashag fails again smh what is wrong with folk not putting out? "

He hasn't said people aren't putting out

By *enuine MikeMan  over a year ago

Guildford

"Been on fab a while now. Changed profile a few times. I message out regular to make contact. I know it mega tough times. But I real don’t get much back. I’ve tried fun serious messages. Thinking of giving this up. Darren "

Change your approach on how you see the website Daz

This site honestly used to a depress me. Knock back after knock back after knock back takes its toll on you mentally. I considered leaving but I changed my approach instead.

I stopped taking it personally and too seriously and things improved, got better.

My circumstances haven't changed, still not attracting anyone to talk to but at least I can log on,use the site without it affecting my mental health and self esteem.

If something happens, great but if not, I havent lost anything

By *entmale999 OP   Man  over a year ago

ilford

Thanks for the supporting messages. I fully understand it a pandemic. Not looking for meeting just to start chatting etc. To see what will happen after this COvid cloud lifts.

Cheers

By *etasubTV/TS  over a year ago

Est of Newcastle

Had plenty of great fun through fab in non covid times

I use the site to motivate myself to keep on running and lose weight. I have felt like you on many occasions but I now just use it as a motivational tool. Every so often someone says hi and we exchange a few PM’s but nothing comes of them. The thing is I used to let this bother me, now I think better see if I can tone up a bit more for next weeks photo. Plus I post up the odd video of me playing the latest piano piece I am learning. No other reason than I can, and some people like them, even get the odd request.

Don’t worry about it, we makes are all mostly in the same boat

By *ave1976XXXMan  over a year ago

newmarket

Don’t give up. As people have said it’s difficult times. Everyone is on edge when it comes to meets.

By *egasusQMan  over a year ago

Ashbourne

"Been on fab a while now. Changed profile a few times. I message out regular to make contact. I know it mega tough times. But I real don’t get much back. I’ve tried fun serious messages. Thinking of giving this up. Darren

This site honestly used to a depress me. Knock back after knock back after knock back takes its toll on you mentally. I considered leaving but I changed my approach instead.

I stopped taking it personally and too seriously and things improved, got better.

My circumstances haven't changed, still not attracting anyone to talk to but at least I can log on,use the site without it affecting my mental health and self esteem.

"

Very well said that man! I couldn’t think of a better way to describe my own experiences. Couldn’t agree more.

By *ussexcouple40Couple  over a year ago

Sussex

some single men do well on here, though it is hard for most. But in the main the ones that get meets get lots of meets. You need to work out where you are going wrong. Some pics for a start might help. Good luck x

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Don't give up OP.However you may have to wait until you hear of socials restarting as they are the best way of meeting people in the scene . I suggest you rethink your approach to photos. It's not helpful to have no photos in public at all .You need to have a few that don't identify you if you are concerned about that. At least then you will have something for anybody you message to look at .Just having a photo in the message is not enough to get it opened and read.

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

or talking. Lol I remember the days on Saturday in chat. There would be more than 4 rooms full.

"I use the site to motivate myself to keep on running and lose weight. I have felt like you on many occasions but I now just use it as a motivational tool. Every so often someone says hi and we exchange a few PM’s but nothing comes of them. The thing is I used to let this bother me, now I think better see if I can tone up a bit more for next weeks photo. Plus I post up the odd video of me playing the latest piano piece I am learning. No other reason than I can, and some people like them, even get the odd request.

Don’t worry about it, we makes are all mostly in the same boat "

I love this.

I completely agree but....there are plenty of people meeting up, fact!

Mate give up. This site is going downhill fast. Full of weirdos and losers who have. I respect fir you or themselves

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

. Unfortunately Covid19 hasn’t helped with regards to meeting people.Looking at your profile we have 3 things in common single guys who can’t accommodate and in our early 50’s.For me the way that I got more out of Fabs was too become a member at a club , go to a fairly local spa and attend London socials. I believe you live in the Kent area so my advice to you would be to google Eureka and Pleasures both are in the Kent area and see what is available that maybe of interest to you.Eureka we’re running social distancing events a couple of months ago so it maybe worthwhile looking into it.I would stick with Fabs until Covid19 as this is a difficult time for all of us on Fabs as well as non Fabs members.

By *osineCouple  over a year ago

Weston-Super-Mare

It'll be because you have no profile picture, you can not accommodate.

Your profile just doesn't scream, talk to me I'm genuine

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"I use the site to motivate myself to keep on running and lose weight. I have felt like you on many occasions but I now just use it as a motivational tool. Every so often someone says hi and we exchange a few PM’s but nothing comes of them. The thing is I used to let this bother me, now I think better see if I can tone up a bit more for next weeks photo. Plus I post up the odd video of me playing the latest piano piece I am learning. No other reason than I can, and some people like them, even get the odd request.

Don’t worry about it, we makes are all mostly in the same boat "

Great attitude, great outlook.

E

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

Really ?

By *enuine MikeMan  over a year ago

Guildford

"Been on fab a while now. Changed profile a few times. I message out regular to make contact. I know it mega tough times. But I real don’t get much back. I’ve tried fun serious messages. Thinking of giving this up. Darren

Very well said that man! I couldn’t think of a better way to describe my own experiences. Couldn’t agree more. "

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Not being rude but If you were a woman looking for fun when it's allowed would you send yourself a message when you see what other guys are on offer in your area ?

Do you have success with women in vanilla life (none covid) ?

Good luck and take a break if it's getting to you

Have you tried the fancy a fuck approach or maybe I will ruin you that works lol

Only using this site to see which people go and where.

When this insidious disease is controlled I will have an idea where to go and when. From my hotlist of couples who will meet single men.

If I see 4 couples from my hotlist from here all going to the same club obviously, it increases your luck if you pay the money to go.

Not stalking any of them, just as they will look for single men saying they are going! Better than sitting looking at my phone hoping the messages light will show something.

I’m sending big hugs Op.....

You must not give up on Fab... It’s just challenging right now to get anything going with this pandemic..... I would suggest you hangout in the forums and try to join the forum clique....

Then you will become a swinging rockstar and beating the women away with a stick.....

Stay strong....

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

Fab is not an airport. You don’t have to announce your departure

By *uncpl187Couple  over a year ago

Ramsgate

Don't give up even we have had a bit of luck. Not during this bad time but we have before.

So if we can do it I am sure you could.

Fab is not the answer for single guys who think they can just throw out a few messages and get a response, try clubs ,socials etc get in the scene properly you only get out of swinging what you put in.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Ta ra

V x

By *icto07985Man  over a year ago

Romney marsh

That's the problem on here.....instant judgement, plus a lot of ignorant people

[Removed by poster at 31/10/20 16:06:18]

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

A lot of women will look at a profile before they answer any new mail. I know I do. Blank profiles I usually don't answer anymore. Think of your profile as your shop window really. A good profile has more chance of getting replies than one that is basically the same as 100s of others on here.

Also the pandemic is making people less likely to chat as well at the moment.

Fab is tough for guys and can be disheartening.

By *ice North Shields coupleCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

FAB can be really tough for single guys, I know from experience but I persevered and met a lovely lady on here 2 years ago. Been together ever since and now enjoy being on here as a couple so it can happen

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Everyone needs different things from a site and they don't have to use it all of the time.

It's the wrong time now to use it and to expect it to give sexual meets. Consider a rest, until it may match your needs as well as your profile expressing if you are taking a break etc

» Add a new message to this topic