FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Invisible husbands

Invisible husbands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntrepid Explorers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

For those with no pictures of the him half in your couples profile when there's 362 of her... Why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ooneyCouple  over a year ago

Chester

maybe he's the other side of the camera.

Birmingham

"maybe he's the other side of the camera."
uh huh. And that's useful to people trying to see hwta he looks like?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"For those with no pictures of the him half in your couples profile when there's 362 of her... Why?"

Not as good bait.

Or fugly.

Generally the two most common reasons.

The 'he takes the pics' excuse is the most common given. Because phones and cameras don't have timers........

A

Birmingham

"For those with no pictures of the him half in your couples profile when there's 362 of her... Why?

Not as good bait.

Or fugly.

The 'he takes the pics' excuse is the most common given. Because phones and cameras don't have timers........

A"

TBH I've never heard that one until now. Just plain weird. So what... she's too stupid or clumsy to use a phone? That's literally the only takeaway I can see making any sense on that one.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Invisible wives baffle me...some men claim to be married with young children...yet they're on here continuosly for 12+ hrs a day.

By *00KissesCouple  over a year ago

Stourbridge

We've couple profile and only pics of me.. Both straight and looking for another male... Do send pic of hubby when asked, before a meet, but initially I want the attraction to be to me..

I'm sure couples have their reasons but for us as we are mostly looking for single guys, let's face it they are only interested in what I've got to offer. Also we do it for privacy reasons, we don't want to be recognised as a couple. Everyone's different I guess

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Because I’m a minger

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I'm sure couples have their reasons but for us as we are mostly looking for single guys, let's face it they are only interested in what I've got to offer. Also we do it for privacy reasons, we don't want to be recognised as a couple. Everyone's different I guess "

That makes perfect sense. It's the couples looking for couples that always confused me. When there's four in the equation it really helps if everyone can have a good idea of what people look like up front.

A

Birmingham

"I'm sure couples have their reasons but for us as we are mostly looking for single guys, let's face it they are only interested in what I've got to offer. Also we do it for privacy reasons, we don't want to be recognised as a couple. Everyone's different I guess "

Ahh yeah that's a very good point, I did mean when it's coupels for couples not straight single men. That's certainly fair enough.

Birmingham

"I'm sure couples have their reasons but for us as we are mostly looking for single guys, let's face it they are only interested in what I've got to offer. Also we do it for privacy reasons, we don't want to be recognised as a couple. Everyone's different I guess

That makes perfect sense. It's the couples looking for couples that always confused me. When there's four in the equation it really helps if everyone can have a good idea of what people look like up front.

A"

Especially when it's pretty unlikely that a couple would agree that the guy is great, but the woman isn't up to snuff... Not impossible but compared to the other way round. Seems more important to sell the weakest link, not the strongest one, otherwise you get lots of attention early doors and nothing to show for it, except awkward escapes.

"For those with no pictures of the him half in your couples profile when there's 362 of her... Why?"

In our case hubby retired military it's just me. Friends have our faces have to be discreet.

Because Mr likes to take the pics and I like to have my pics taken

We have couple pics on our friends pics as I have face pics.

It’s just how it is, we don’t mind as long as when we start chatting we can get face pics

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

If there is some of the woman but none of the guy it definitely discourages us from replying or messaging/winking. Sometimes people private message us first with a picture of the two of them which is fine. We also understand that there may be good reasons for none of the guy, I.e. professional reasons. A much as we understand that obviously that doesn't help us to work out if the couple is a good match or not. A couple come as a package and all we want to know is that everyone will be happy with everyone else both ways. Of course depending what the couple is after maybe photos of the guy are not so much needed.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"For those with no pictures of the him half in your couples profile when there's 362 of her... Why?

In our case hubby retired military it's just me. Friends have our faces have to be discreet."

Yep, we understand that.

I thought this was like the invisible wife when there was no pics of her on a couples profile or a single male profile talking about his wife constantly

Our profile has only a few of the male half as the female is the exhibitioniist. She's also the better looking with the better body.

By *utterypopcornCouple  over a year ago

oxford

To be honest we are so guilty of this. The thing is we set a day when the kids are at school when neither of us are working to take some photos.

Now picture this M walks in with sexy underwear on, we take a few pics then. F**k this I can’t help myself and after that I can’t be bothered with me.

Hope that makes it easier to understand will try harder next time.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Mr M doesn't play with others so we don't feel the need.

Focus on making the best of your own profiles rather than picking fault with others.

We all play how we choose.

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

I've never understood this either, if it is a couple profile then it seems logical that there should be pics of both the male and female, especially if they are looking to chat to & meet other couples.

The "professional reasons" excuse doesn't really work, there are plenty of options for pics that will give a good idea of physique etc without revealing identity.

On the other hand, a couples profile with far more pics of the male than female (usually multiple pics of his cock) I generally assume is actually a single male.

K

We have a fair few of the mr on ours.

But the mrs likes her photo taken and the mr takes them.

So there are alot more of her .

I personally hate my photo taken, she did take a sneaky one of my arse when I was asleep though lol.

My face is way more attractive than my body. Have face on show in private.

S x

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

It is a frustration for us when looking at profiles. That said there are more of the female on ours, as her body is more photogenic...and I take the photos. But you will find a few of me in there too.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

That was our agreement when setting up a couples profile. We are both here to meet/interact so we wanted the both of us represented.

Nothing more frustrating than wondering what the guy looks like after seeing 20/30 pics of her.

C gets more attention and rightfully so, but I like to ensure my pics pop up now and again.

K

"That was our agreement when setting up a couples profile. We are both here to meet/interact so we wanted the both of us represented.

Nothing more frustrating than wondering what the guy looks like after seeing 20/30 pics of her.

C gets more attention and rightfully so, but I like to ensure my pics pop up now and again.

K"

...you both have a brilliant profile with some beautiful pictures; we couldn't agree more about both members of a couple's profile being represented.

We have been in that awkward position a few times when mister eventually reveals himself and we have to politely withdraw. As others have said, if a profile is too one-sided, we tend to steer away. PDx

As I work in a school it is obviously not a good idea to have a face picture on my profile picture. But some people assume that I’m cheating. I can say that is definitely not the case

By *ing_Wookie_RodeoMan  over a year ago

stockport wasteland

Well as adam sandler put it fugly is the way. Fugly guys end up with hot as fuck woman. I like to see the chemistry between the couple in the pictures, its nice. Woman also like to see a giys dick even if in a couple i suppose. Suppose its what makes us all different

Birmingham

"As I work in a school it is obviously not a good idea to have a face picture on my profile picture. But some people assume that I’m cheating. I can say that is definitely not the case"

But you... do have face pics? You appear to be trivially identifiable.

By *oson-BlueCouple  over a year ago

North Kent

There are more pics of D than me, simply because every time a camera is pointed towards me the lens cracks

By *otfabcouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

It didn't seem to garner much interest tbh.... And male is in fair shape, so we just send within on first few messages nowadays

That's our circumstance anyway

We have pics of the both of us but 99% of the pictures fabbed are of the mrs, so that's probably the reason why people think why bother adding the mr?

By *eedAbuse4HubbyCouple  over a year ago

North West

Pretty much this...

Birmingham

It didn't seem to garner much interest tbh.... And male is in fair shape, so we just send within on first few messages nowadays

That's our circumstance anyway "

I suppose it depends how you judge what the pictures are for. There's more to photos than just fabbing them.

I've no interest in studying the details of an MOT certificate, but if I buy the car I definitely want to know it has one early doors.

By *uriouscouple83Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

I keep mr hidden away, he’s got a face like a melted welly and I wouldn’t want to scare people off.

Birmingham

"I'm sure couples have their reasons but for us as we are mostly looking for single guys, let's face it they are only interested in what I've got to offer. Also we do it for privacy reasons, we don't want to be recognised as a couple. Everyone's different I guess

Pretty much this..."

Well again if you're only after single guys, fair call there. But then the way you talk about him it seems strange you'd say you're also looking for couples!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Because the women are the 'bait' so to speak?

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

I get lots of messages from couples where the whole profile is female focussed - doesn’t do anything for me as while I’d love to join a couple the make half is the biggest decider for me so it’s a pointless exercise sending messages of only one half for me.

South

"Because the women are the 'bait' so to speak? "

If they’re looking for single females to join them? The male would be the bait for me

a lot of couples i imagine are like us.. only the female meets alone so need of too many male pics..

d

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Ours is more me (Mrs) but Mr is there. He doesn't like his photo being taken and has vetoed a number of pics being posted. We also muck about with forum challenges so post lots of silly pics that might just be me. *Shrug*

Mrs KC

By *adHatter_RestrainedAliceCouple  over a year ago

In The Hills

He is in over a 1/4 of our public ones and more friends only (as well as our faces), I guess there are more of me on ours just because I take more pics mainly to tease him when we are not together

Alice x

Birmingham

"Because the women are the 'bait' so to speak?

If they’re looking for single females to join them? The male would be the bait for me "

So you'd think logic would be the other way round almost... the woman is likely to be the easy sell. And the other woman likely to be the prize to reel in. She needs, with her probably higher standards, needs to be OK with the husband, yet the photos mostly are to appeal to the man... No perfect logic, but it's easy to see women getting the real raw deal here a lot of the time. Outside of internet points.

Nottingham

That's our circumstance anyway

I suppose it depends how you judge what the pictures are for. There's more to photos than just fabbing them.

I've no interest in studying the details of an MOT certificate, but if I buy the car I definitely want to know it has one early doors."

Our profile does say male is gym Bod and attractive, so I feel we have that covered, the studying can be done when we send pics lol

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Because that's what they want to show? And why shouldn't they? After all it's their profile.

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Something which I wanted to ask ages a go.

Where most of the couples profiles do not have a single photo of a man.

We both check the page and Kama is always mad when she sees a bunch of pussys’ photos but zero photos of men.

Really ? Why is that ? In our opinion, does not matter what the couple is looking for as they are here as a couple.

Similar situation is where we can see the profiles witch shit, bad quality photos where you cannot really see anything as it is shaken or so bad so you can only see a huge pixels.

Mid-range phone can do a good photos for this website. These do not need to be a 4K artistic photos, but come on, try your best.

maybe its because the women take so much better care with their appearance?

South

If they’re looking for single females to join them? The male would be the bait for me

So you'd think logic would be the other way round almost... the woman is likely to be the easy sell. And the other woman likely to be the prize to reel in. She needs, with her probably higher standards, needs to be OK with the husband, yet the photos mostly are to appeal to the man... No perfect logic, but it's easy to see women getting the real raw deal here a lot of the time. Outside of internet points."

In my humble opinion that’s a lot of the reason why single females are so elusive to couples. Couples profiles appeal to men for all the reasons stated .....

By *obb2upCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

we re both straight ... but meet single guys for Wendy to play with so no need for my pics ...and i don't appear in any of them

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I always fab the couple pictures in the couple profile.. because I think it's nice to see them enjoying each others company

Got a few of myself on our profile. You can see my happy smiling face and of course the most magnificent penis in the whole wide world. I know, I'm just too modest.

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

Not as good bait.

Or fugly.

A

TBH I've never heard that one until now. Just plain weird. So what... she's too stupid or clumsy to use a phone? That's literally the only takeaway I can see making any sense on that one."

Why do you think there's loads of people taking pictures into a mirror?

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Because the women are the 'bait' so to speak? "

Really ? If I would be a single male and looking for a couple, I would like to see a photo of the man. Not to love him or having sex with him, as I’m not bi, but just to have an overview.

I would not meet with a perfect woman who’s husband is 160kg, no teeths.

(Sorry if I offended someone)

By *onglegs888Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

For no other reason than thats how we want our profile to be. It attracts who it attracts and we are perfectly happy with that. If lack of male pics on our public profile is an issue then people won’t message us ... and we are perfectly fine with that. It’s certainly never stopped us getting out of Fab exactly what we want

North West

Really ? If I would be a single male and looking for a couple, I would like to see a photo of the man. Not to love him or having sex with him, as I’m not bi, but just to have an overview.

(Sorry if I offended someone)"

Good news! Mr is less than half that weight

Birmingham

(Sorry if I offended someone)"

Well ultimately I think you're agreeing...? It's pretty benign to say women are seen to be more attractive than men on at a superficial level, so lots of pretty boobs are going to get more profile attention than nobbly cocks.

But that's just the starting point, and a lot of messages that die as soon as Belly McHairyBum comes into view... is that early attention worth it, for all the disappointment that follows?

Mind you, that's me projecting our experiences. Maybe we're just far pickier than most here and any old bloke will do to some?

By *erlins5Man  over a year ago

South Fife

When my ex fab buddy and I had a couple's profile it really was her pet hate that most profiles had no male pics.... she just assumed that it was just a guy putting pics of his wife up and getting kicks from the reaction.

Birmingham

Good news! Mr is less than half that weight "

Your spread of photos is certainly one of the best I've seen around here. Rare to see photos that appear to get across personality so well. Nerds unite!

Birmingham

"When my ex fab buddy and I had a couple's profile it really was her pet hate that most profiles had no male pics.... she just assumed that it was just a guy putting pics of his wife up and getting kicks from the reaction."

I always thought it was that angle, but had to come to realise some women just really really really like showing off their bits.

North West

Good news! Mr is less than half that weight

Your spread of photos is certainly one of the best I've seen around here. Rare to see photos that appear to get across personality so well. Nerds unite!"

Why, thank you

I think Mr would say geek rather than nerd, but we'll take it

By *ORETHANUSCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We have tried to have pictures of both. Which reminds us that we must update as we have improved ??

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

I am in some pictures and show to possible meets , tho its mainly wife pics as I take them and get really turned taking pics of her with others both male and female .other pics that I Am in with other couples as I am not camera shy are kept private . Always happy to do private pics with other couples , and I always get permission from others we play with before taking pics , it’s mainly the female pics that gets others interested

By *urves and KinksCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We know this one only too well.

It's definitely frustrating but just how a lot of people seem to do it on here. Very understandable if you're only looking for single guys, but it's strange if you're trying to appeal to a couple to play with you both.

Single guys get slated for throwaway, closeup cock shots, yet it's all that us girls get to look at sometimes while there is always enough time and effort to take flattering pics of the female.

It just comes across as an unconfident male who hopes his partner is enough to seal the deal.

Ladies, your men deserve a new suit and sexy photoshoot sometime too.

I'm more of an exhibitionist. Im the one that used this account really and really its single men we are interested in

Nottingham

"We know this one only too well.

It's definitely frustrating but just how a lot of people seem to do it on here. Very understandable if you're only looking for single guys, but it's strange if you're trying to appeal to a couple to play with you both.

Single guys get slated for throwaway, closeup cock shots, yet it's all that us girls get to look at sometimes while there is always enough time and effort to take flattering pics of the female.

It just comes across as an unconfident male who hopes his partner is enough to seal the deal.

"

Maybe some prefer for it to be a pleasant surprise when they exchange pics, rather than a lack of confidence

Couple of relevant points.

Yep I take the pics.

She is significantly more attractive.

We are mostly looking for singles so it doesn't make much difference.

And most importantly most blokes of a certain age can't take a good sexy pic to save their lives

Birmingham

Maybe some prefer for it to be a pleasant surprise when they exchange pics, rather than a lack of confidence

"

I long for the day when the surprise is pleasant!

By *tter-quattroCouple  over a year ago

Taunton

If a couple is looking to meet a couple then surely photo’s of both are needed? This is why there are photo’s of me on the profile as well as Jane. From the outset all then know body shape and physique.

If a couple contacts us and there are 99 pics of her and 1 dick pick of him it doesn’t tend to spike our interest at all and the message tends to get deleted.

If it’s a couple only wanting to meet single men then photo’s of the man in the couple are less important.

That’s our take on this.

Maybe he's not the one on offer?

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Because we were only ever looking for single males for me to meet with or to join us. My husband isn't bi, so there wouldn't have been anything happening between the men. So no reason to have loads of pics of him on our profile.

Katie.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

There are loads of reasons why couples have no pictures of the man. We use it as a filter.

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

This is one of my pet hates on fab. As a woman I want to see the men. We have plenty of pictures of Logan on ours. Ladies please have a look and fab him. He's fucking sexy!!

By *urves and KinksCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I long for the day when the surprise is pleasant!"

If you had £1million sports car, you wouldn't hide it in the basement. You'd show it off as you're proud of it....

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Possibly because she enjoys posing and he doesn't...or he loves taking pics of her and showing her off and she doesn't take any pics of him.possibly because there's more demand and appreciation for the her pics and less for the his pics...? Possibly women generally have little issue with selfies and him.... Well... Not so much...

It's their profile their choice I guess.

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

Because the woman can get dressed up in lots of different outfits, and if you have seen one pick of the man you have seen them all

Birmingham

"Because the woman can get dressed up in lots of different outfits, and if you have seen one pick of the man you have seen them all "

if it's a good one, that's fine...

Id like to think that our pics are a fair snapshot of us and the stuff we mess around with..

Its not like I hide from the camera, but in my humble opinion, i think the photos of T provide more possibilities for variation and just look better in our eyes.

Thats why there are more featuring her than me.

Pics of me would be a bit one dimensional as they would mostly just be naked.. its not like i can rock the maid's uniform look anywhere near as well as T does

Nottingham

If you had £1million sports car, you wouldn't hide it in the basement. You'd show it off as you're proud of it...."

Not always....

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

If you had £1million sports car, you wouldn't hide it in the basement. You'd show it off as you're proud of it...."

I wish I did... But the point is.... Some people like to show off their good efforts and fortunes and some people are more understated and choosy about who and how they share things with. That's their choice. Theres room for all sorts and something for everyone. Not sure why people are so exercised by other people's profile choices.

Nottingham

If you had £1million sports car, you wouldn't hide it in the basement. You'd show it off as you're proud of it....

I wish I did... But the point is.... Some people like to show off their good efforts and fortunes and some people are more understated and choosy about who and how they share things with. That's their choice. Theres room for all sorts and something for everyone. Not sure why people are so exercised by other people's profile choices. "

This a a good post, very reasonable thinking imo

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

But if displaying the £1million sports car would lead to your career being compromised you'd leave it in the garage. Despite the fact that revealing your less expensive model would out you anyway...

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

My husband probably does come across as invisible as it's always me on here He's just not that bothered about the site or taking pics so it's me that runs it. We look for single guys too and find that side much easier on here so I guess our profile is more geared towards them. He fully engages when we get chatting to couples and move to Kik for a 4 way chat and loves a good social as much as me but finds fab hard work.

We are happy to provide face pics once we are chatting to people

Mrs x

By *inna and SaintCouple  over a year ago

Sherbourne

I have a phobia of having my photo taken. Really really dont like it. Its an battle to have photos done for official documents and the like.

I dont think of myself as handsome but then, the people I meet in life.dont run screaming away. Its a skewed perspective. I also view it that this lifestyle is all about pleasing my partner and I am ... I suppose... inconsequential in the scheme of things.

As we are into threespmes then yes, I am on the camera. Ironically, I love photography especially erotically driven. There isnt always and ulterior motive.

If I see someone taking a picture of me .... I react and fuck off. Any picture of me is sneakily taken by friends who know what I am like.

But overcoming this dislike is very tough indeed.

I was very cometitive and when placed in comps, they always did the handshake photo..... apart from me.

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

We've got both of us on public pics and we've got face pics for friends even though Mr doesn't like having pictures taken and a bit shy as well that's why prefer initial messages from other couples.

By *assing Fancies xCouple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

Do do have a few more of myself (Mrs) but we do have some of him and we do try to take pics with us both in

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Fewer ones of me as I just don’t find the ones we take that include me that interesting, and if I don't find them interesting I assume others wouldn’t either.

Happy to take any suggestions or requests, as long as they don't involve comparing me to a lynx can or cucumber

By *helroyCouple  over a year ago

Skegness

Same as us

By *urchoicenowCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

"Because I’m a minger "

This

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Guilty that we have lots more pics of myself (AJ) though we do have some pics of Will on public view tbh he gets fed up of me trying to take a pic that doesn’t cut his head off or have a tree sprouting out of it lol but joking apart we do have an equal amount of pics in friends so people we would be looking to meet can take a look there.

I prefer it.. especially if your having a good wank scrolling through some sexy wife pics about to shoot your man milk and then wham.... hubby's flaccid cock or a geeky mug shot comes up... total kill joy

And the funniest thing is, despite all those pics of her, it's always him who contacts you and asks if you fancy some 1-to-1 time with him...

North West

"I prefer it.. especially if your having a good wank scrolling through some sexy wife pics about to shoot your man milk and then wham.... hubby's flaccid cock or a geeky mug shot comes up... total kill joy "

We make no apologies for a Mr geeky mug shot. With an actual mug. The pics aren't there for wank fodder. Not sorry in the slightest

"I prefer it.. especially if your having a good wank scrolling through some sexy wife pics about to shoot your man milk and then wham.... hubby's flaccid cock or a geeky mug shot comes up... total kill joy

We make no apologies for a Mr geeky mug shot. With an actual mug. The pics aren't there for wank fodder. Not sorry in the slightest "

lol

» Add a new message to this topic