FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > No black guys No White women

No black guys No White women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I prefer black women, I find them much more sexually attractive than white women. I would not however rule out all white women. I am white, is that racist?

Many black guys have very athletic bodies that are sexually attractive, I would question the motive of someone who ruled out all black guys.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

You have chose to carry this on from the other thread.

STOKE ON TRENT

Why would you question anyone's motives its up to them

By *implynaughty1Couple  over a year ago

stockport

It depends on what you find attractive we have got any different types etc

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"

Many black guys have very athletic bodies that are sexually attractive, I would question the motive of someone who ruled out all black guys."

What you find sexual attractive may not be to others.

My wife does not find fat guys, old guys, badly dressed guys, short guys, many many type of guys including black guys attractive.

I have never once questioned her motives. You can question her motives if you wish, it makes zero difference to us.

If your future wife or girlfriend says she really doesnt fancy black guys and doesnt want to meet them for sex, will you question her motives or just accept thats her preference and not pusn her into something she doesn't want?

"Why would you question anyone's motives its up to them "

I would question if someone ruled out "all" black men if it was a preference, or a racist point of view.

By *implynaughty1Couple  over a year ago

stockport

"

Many black guys have very athletic bodies that are sexually attractive, I would question the motive of someone who ruled out all black guys.

My wife does not find fat guys, old guys, badly dressed guys, short guys, many many type of guys including black guys attractive.

I have never once questioned her motives. You can question her motives if you wish, it makes zero difference to us.

If your future wife or girlfriend says she really doesnt fancy black guys and doesnt want to meet them for sex, will you question her motives or just accept thats her preference and not pusn her into something she doesn't want?

"

"

"

Fat and old are not universally very sexually appealing to most people. I would question if someone ruled out "all" black men if it was a preference, or a racist point of view.

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

You said you would eliminate most white women but not established what the criteria the small minority would have to meet for you to bestow your grace. If you have a physical preference for body types which one group predominantly has it is not racism per se.

I doubt if you have met enough women of any race to really have this position - which makes it just a provocative racial question. One more simply put - when does preference become prejudice?

norwich

"

Fat and old are not universally very sexually appealing to most people. I would question if someone ruled out "all" black men if it was a preference, or a racist point of view."

Mercedes are universally considered powerful and attractive cars. I would no own a pink one

norwich

"

Fat and old are not universally very sexually appealing to most people. I would question if someone ruled out "all" black men if it was a preference, or a racist point of view."

But are you willing to accept that it can be preference and not a racist point of view?

"You said you would eliminate most white women but not established what the criteria the small minority would have to meet for you to bestow your grace. If you have a physical preference for body types which one group predominantly has it is not racism per se.

I doubt if you have met enough women of any race to really have this position - which makes it just a provocative racial question. One more simply put - when does preference become prejudice? "

In my lifetime I've had about 30 sexual partners (not through swinging). 7 were black women. You have made an assumption based on? I find black ladies the most beautiful women in the world, there is an eroticism that dates back to ancient times. I find curves attractive, does that help?

STOKE ON TRENT

"You said you would eliminate most white women but not established what the criteria the small minority would have to meet for you to bestow your grace. If you have a physical preference for body types which one group predominantly has it is not racism per se.

I doubt if you have met enough women of any race to really have this position - which makes it just a provocative racial question. One more simply put - when does preference become prejudice?

In my lifetime I've had about 30 sexual partners (not through swinging). 7 were black women. You have made an assumption based on? I find black ladies the most beautiful women in the world, there is an eroticism that dates back to ancient times. I find curves attractive, does that help?"

Its preference then

I accept for some yes it's a preference, but for others there may be a racial element. Just my opinion.

By *rink Me xxWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire

I doubt if you have met enough women of any race to really have this position - which makes it just a provocative racial question. One more simply put - when does preference become prejudice? "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Preferences are natural

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I prefer black women, I find them much more sexually attractive than white women. I would not however rule out all white women. I am white, is that racist?

Many black guys have very athletic bodies that are sexually attractive, I would question the motive of someone who ruled out all black guys."

Everyone has a preference it's not that deep

FABWatch HQ

In my lifetime I've had about 30 sexual partners (not through swinging). 7 were black women. You have made an assumption based on? I find black ladies the most beautiful women in the world, there is an eroticism that dates back to ancient times. I find curves attractive, does that help?"

Curves are hardly a racial characteristic.

Black is not a racial grouping (only when people are looking for an argument).

On your statistics of 70/30 I would say you favoured non-BAME, which doesn't say much other than a stated preference you have chosen not to act upon throughout your life is either posturing, hypocrisy, or a missed opportunity.

In my lifetime I've had about 30 sexual partners (not through swinging). 7 were black women. You have made an assumption based on? I find black ladies the most beautiful women in the world, there is an eroticism that dates back to ancient times. I find curves attractive, does that help?

Curves are hardly a racial characteristic.

Black is not a racial grouping (only when people are looking for an argument).

On your statistics of 70/30 I would say you favoured non-BAME, which doesn't say much other than a stated preference you have chosen not to act upon throughout your life is either posturing, hypocrisy, or a missed opportunity.

"

I think you have over thought this and we have gone off the original point

Aaaaaaaaaargh. Yet another thread on this subject that won't yield any closure. Because its personal preference.

J

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

Many of the racism card will be played when someone cannot get what they want. That's all.

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Why having personal preference always ends up with a racism?

Why when a white man disagrees with something with a black man, then he is called a racist... But when it is the other way round, then everything is ok ?

Racism is a very delicate topic, especially theses days, but people should have own opinions and should not be worried to express it.(verbally and not with a grenade)

In my opinion, all wars are/were always because a skin colour or religion.... sometimes because of woman.

FABWatch HQ

"Why having personal preference always ends up with a racism?

Why when a white man disagrees with something with a black man, then he is called a racist... But when it is the other way round, then everything is ok ?

Racism is a very delicate topic, especially theses days, but people should have own opinions and should not be worried to express it.(verbally and not with a grenade)

In my opinion, all wars are/were always because a skin colour or religion.... sometimes because of woman."

Weeeell on the last point we almost certainly all started the more recent human exodus as dark skinned and all men have a perineal scar where they were "female" during very early development

[Removed by poster at 20/11/20 05:02:11]

By *ensual massagerMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Hmmmm? Strangely enough, completely opposite. I had quite a few experiences with black and Asian girls along with oriental and Eastern European so a complete variety.

I have to say that GENERALLY I find that black girls bodies are less exciting than lighter colours. Colours of skin has never caused me a problem whatsoever. As regards to curves, I adore girls with curves as my friends will know and they are two completely different things but overall it's the personality that outweighs other things and that isn't a colour issue.

Everyone and I mean absolutely everyone has a choice and preferences to their type and just because someone doesn't like/want a black/brown/yellow person to have sex with does NOT make them racist in any way shape or form

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

I don’t think I’ll be able to look at raw chicken again now

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

"I prefer black women, I find them much more sexually attractive than white women. I would not however rule out all white women. I am white, is that racist?

you won’t rule out all white women ? I’m sure the lady’s on fab will be jumping with joy (white ladies )

By *esi_maverickMan  over a year ago

b- town

Preferences are preferences respect them it doesn't make anyone racist or prejudice in anyway Shape or form.

I for one, don't have any as an Indian guy I'm colour blind, we live in a multicultural world if you don't have an attraction to someone that has to be respected, and not to get ratty about it. Someone on here will appreciate that person.

Dont get why preference discussions always end about race

By *otstuffbabeCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Why would you question anyone's motives its up to them

I would question if someone ruled out "all" black men if it was a preference, or a racist point of view. "

Why would you question it? What's it got to do with you?

Who made a rule that all women must be sexually attracted to athletic body's.... And who said all black men had to have athletic bodies? And people can choose who they would and wouldent like to have sex with, What has it got to do with anyone els?

I would like to thank the Op for thinking about all the people who do not want to have sex with black men.....

I find it noble that he wants to highlight the fact that some people on Fab do not want to have sex with black men....

Being a black man all my life , I have never cared if someone didn’t want to have sex with me because I’m black...

You’re doing God’s work Op... keep fighting the good fight....

By *erry PervettoMan  over a year ago

London, Milton Keynes

Haha

By *erry PervettoMan  over a year ago

London, Milton Keynes

Personally I respect everyone's preference because we are all entitled to one.But if you rule out a whole race just based on the colour of their skin or religion then that has to be kinda racist.It don't matter if u are black or white.Anyway to each their own.Life goes on.lol

Bolton

Personally I respect everyone's preference because we are all entitled to one.But if you rule out a whole race just based on the colour of their skin or religion then that has to be kinda racist.It don't matter if u are black or white.Anyway to each their own.Life goes on.lol"

As far as I'm concerned you can have many preferences.

As much as some people put on here that they don't want black or Asians, there are some that prefer or only want black or Asian people. Some put on their profile big cocks only, that's a preference.. Some say tall men, hairy men, tattoed men, bi sexual men (on a woman's profile).

Each person could and some do state their preferences and we have to respect that,

As much as people shout racist because some don't like coloured people, what about people shouting ageist because they're too old or too young. Hairist because they have or haven't hair. Sizeist because they like tall or short people. Sexiest because gay people only want the same sex as they are.

If I see a profile abd it says black or Asian only, I can save my time by writing as a black or Asian person can by stating no black or Asians.

There are some filters available such as 'no single guys' or age limits but there aren't any for 'no single girls', 'no couples', no colour preferences so therefore you can, and some do, express their preferences on their profile but it appears that only putting a colour preference is unacceptable to some!

Bolton

I would question if someone ruled out "all" black men if it was a preference, or a racist point of view. "

How would you know?

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

It's called overthinking, do as you wish not as others would wish you to do and do it without trying to offend anyone.

fetishisation and hypersexualisation of another based on characteristics that are stereotypes is racism. Further, that an individual's sexual appeal derives entirely from their race is damaging to many of those that are fall into those catagories resulting in lower self esteem and psychological distress of people of colour in sexual communities that allow this type of racism to persist.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

You can't control who makes your cunt wet or your dick hard.

In my 31 years on this Earth, I have yet to see or meet an Asian MAN that I find sexually attractive on aesthetics alone.

That could change upon getting to know them but this is a swinging site and we have very busy lives, so are going to focus on meeting those who tick more boxes than others.

Many Asian WOMEN on the other hand make me weak at the knees.

It is what it is. I can't force myself to be attracted to someone and I wouldn't expect them to waste time on me if they knew white Women just weren't their thing.

- Amy. x

By *araamFunMan  over a year ago

various

It’s good to have a preference, it gets worrying when it goes beyond that and we end up with a ugly thing called ignorance

It's not racist it's your preference

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

So, despite your stated preference for black women, fewer than a quarter of your sexual partners have been black?

Yeah, strong preference there, clearly....

By *reeneyedminxWoman  over a year ago

near you

Everyone finds different people attractive, you can’t judge people on their preferences. If everyone found one kind of person attractive this would be a boring and dull world! Everyone has different features and quirks....no matter what colour, gender, shape or size, swinging is about fun...don’t judge what people like....I like guys with a bit of meat on them...but I’ve also been with slimmer...even if I met a guy who people say are a 10/0..ripped and tall and dark..if he has the personality of a wet mop...I won’t go there.

Bolton

Why do you think you are in a position to judge anyone or question their ideals or preferences even if they are racist. You're in no position to be a racist policeman and neither has anyone else.

Why do you feel because a girl (or guy or couple) doesn't want a black/brown/yellow/white guy is at all racist?

So, isn't putting BBC only on a profile just as racist as putting no BBC?

"So, despite your stated preference for black women, fewer than a quarter of your sexual partners have been black?

Yeah, strong preference there, clearly.... "

Could that be down to geography? Maybe there arent many black women where the OP lives? So he doesnt have the opportunity to meet many women of his preference.

Could the OP’s chances be further reduced by ppl being put off, that their colour plays a factor in attraction, rather than them just being a normal person. Who knows?! Who cares?! Lol.

By *icknHMan  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

Racism bad

Sexual Preferences good

But everyone seems to be ageist or entirely content to ‘fat shame’

Sexual preferences are individual and there’s no bad choices. You like what you like.

But for the younger and lovelier, perhaps you’d make the discussion a little kinder to others.

Ta x

"Racism bad

Sexual Preferences good

Sexual preferences are individual and there’s no bad choices. You like what you like.

But for the younger and lovelier, perhaps you’d make the discussion a little kinder to others.

Ta x"

"

Fat and old are not universally very sexually appealing to most people."

Ill just sit in the corner quietly then whilst all you fit young folk have all the fun

I am not Keen on black or middle eastern women, that does not make me a racist. Everyone has their preferences.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

It does not make you racist if you do not find black people sexually attractive, or any other race for that fact. There is no correlation between being friendly or close friends with black people but not wanting to have sex with them because you're not sexually attracted to them regardless of the level of your platonic relationship. Sexual intimacy and platonic affection are not the same and it's here I believe the confusion/conflicts shown here and basically every single forum I've seen and on are rooted.

My two pennies worth.

Him.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

Oh good another Sainsbury advert debate.

By *oober698Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

"Why having personal preference always ends up with a racism?

In my opinion, all wars are/were always because a skin colour or religion.... sometimes because of woman."

Absolutely spot on, well said. This could fall the same way as being called fat or old, as elsewhere in this post, or any other sterotype not confused racism obviously, but it could be equally offensive to some, but no one complains about any of that.

Everybody is different and each and everyone have preferences that should be respected.

Personally, its the person for me that makes it, I don't care of colour, size, age (legal) or any other life scar, disfunction or normality. If im attracted to the person it works for me.

Everyone has there own opinion on what and whom they find attractive so each to there own and fair play to there decisions, I just feel it’s nasty when people question other people sexual choices be it age, race or sex what dose it matter as long as there happy in there choices

By *ushtakerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"

Gutted

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I accept for some yes it's a preference, but for others there may be a racial element. Just my opinion."

Yes of course racial preferences can be motivated by racist reasons, after all I can't imagine Nick Griffin and his wife cavorting at a BMFC event!

But what's your point? Swinging is merely a reflection on real life.

Lincoln

"Racism bad

Sexual Preferences good

Ta x"

Well said! Considering the pc world keeps telling us to not judge when it comes to sexual preference and race, stereotyping still goes on.

I think as the OP my comments have been totally misunderstood.

I said I would question someone who ruled out "ALL" black people. I don't particularly like fat women, but I would not rule ALL of them out.

Sexual preference are of course preference, and there is no definitive type of person for any individual.

I hope this clears up the numerous assumptions and misunderstanding in the thread!

Lincoln

"I think as the OP my comments have been totally misunderstood.

I said I would question someone who ruled out "ALL" black people. I don't particularly like fat women, but I would not rule ALL of them out.

Sexual preference are of course preference, and there is no definitive type of person for any individual.

I hope this clears up the numerous assumptions and misunderstanding in the thread! "

I don't think you are misunderstood mate, it shows how emotive these subjects get and what ultimately the conversation turns into when colour is bought into it. There is a bigger world out there and discrimination is not limited to certain subjects, however preference is what it is on this site and should be respected by all without interpretation from others. Was an interesting post.

[Removed by poster at 25/11/20 15:16:54]

I don't question peoples racial preferences, we all have them.

I do raise an eyebrow at those who exclude an entire race at a stroke, I find it difficult to believe that there isn't a single member of that race that the person finds attractive, nor do I understand why one wouldn't take it on a case by case basis.

"I don't question peoples racial preferences, we all have them.

I do raise an eyebrow at those who exclude an entire race at a stroke, I find it difficult to believe that there isn't a single member of that race that the person finds attractive, nor do I understand why one wouldn't take it on a case by case basis. "

I don’t question people’s sexual preferences...

But I do question people who dismiss anal as a play option without trying it...

I can’t believe they cannot find one anal sex act they find exceptable , nor do I understand why they do not want to try anything anal related.....

Why can’t they take anal play on a case by case basis?

Read this 3 times.... Hugs

I do raise an eyebrow at those who exclude an entire race at a stroke, I find it difficult to believe that there isn't a single member of that race that the person finds attractive, nor do I understand why one wouldn't take it on a case by case basis.

I can’t believe they cannot find one anal sex act they find exceptable , nor do I understand why they do not want to try anything anal related.....

Read this 3 times.... Hugs"

I don't go this far often, but that is one of the most moronic comparisons I've ever heard. Thank you for advancing the science of stupidity

Read this 3 times.... Hugs

I don't go this far often, but that is one of the most moronic comparisons I've ever heard. Thank you for advancing the science of stupidity"

Thank you very much....... Please try to enjoy the rest of your night....

The issue with race. Hard to rule out a entire race and then define it as preference. If you was blind would race come into question.

"The issue with race. Hard to rule out a entire race and then define it as preference. If you was blind would race come into question. "

So if both of you guys are blind and that person still didn’t want to have sex with you.... because they only like to have sex with sighted people.....

Would they be a blindist?

I hope this clears up the numerous assumptions and misunderstanding in the thread!

I don't think you are misunderstood mate, it shows how emotive these subjects get and what ultimately the conversation turns into when colour is bought into it. There is a bigger world out there and discrimination is not limited to certain subjects, however preference is what it is on this site and should be respected by all without interpretation from others. Was an interesting post. "

Should something be respected if it’s racist?! We should be tolerant of peoples preferences if they are prejudiced and intolerant of others?

This is the paradox of tolerance - that tolerance as a guiding rule will lead to intolerance. There should be no place for racism in swinging yet we allow it as we need to be tolerant to people’s preferences!

I get it, no one likes to be called a racist, and I’m not calling people racist but pointing out racist behaviour they can choose to change. That includes allowing racism to persist by being quiet or deferring to tolerance or preferences.

"It does not make you racist if you do not find black people sexually attractive, or any other race for that fact. There is no correlation between being friendly or close friends with black people but not wanting to have sex with them because you're not sexually attracted to them regardless of the level of your platonic relationship. Sexual intimacy and platonic affection are not the same and it's here I believe the confusion/conflicts shown here and basically every single forum I've seen and on are rooted.

My two pennies worth.

Him. "

Research on this shows quite the contrary.

“Sexual racism, therefore, is closely associated with generic racist attitudes, which challenges the idea of racial attraction as solely a matter of personal preference.”

I would provide the link to this research but fab rules don’t allow it. Search “racism sexual” on google 2nd search result (after the wiki entry)

I bloody love the arguments and general bitchyness on here!

I'll probably be adding fuel to the fire but sod it, this is fab not real life (for me anyway)

Im extremely attracted to slim black women. I am attracted to slim women in general, but mostly black women, so my 'preference' would be slim, black, real eyebrows, real breasts.

I realise that because of my search 'preferences' on here I'm limited to maybe 5 members currently active on here in England, which is why despite being on here on and off for over 10 years I can count on one hand the number of meets I've actually sought, because this is the fantasy side to me, I'm by no means desperate to meet someone (black or white) that doesn't do it for me.

In the real world I seek my life partner, I couldn't care if their skin was blue like a smurph (and yes that can happen)

There are plenty of guys that would fuck anyone that bends over for them, and to be honest there is no shortage of ladies that will sit on any cock bareback regardless of what covid virus is doing the rounds.

Each to their own, I don't care if someone wants to go around shagging anyone that let's them, but it'll be a no from me.

Que the abusive messages......

I really couldn't give a shit

"I bloody love the arguments and general bitchyness on here!

I'll probably be adding fuel to the fire but sod it, this is fab not real life (for me anyway)

Im extremely attracted to slim black women. I am attracted to slim women in general, but mostly black women, so my 'preference' would be slim, black, real eyebrows, real breasts.

I realise that because of my search 'preferences' on here I'm limited to maybe 5 members currently active on here in England, which is why despite being on here on and off for over 10 years I can count on one hand the number of meets I've actually sought, because this is the fantasy side to me, I'm by no means desperate to meet someone (black or white) that doesn't do it for me.

In the real world I seek my life partner, I couldn't care if their skin was blue like a smurph (and yes that can happen)

There are plenty of guys that would fuck anyone that bends over for them, and to be honest there is no shortage of ladies that will sit on any cock bareback regardless of what covid virus is doing the rounds.

Each to their own, I don't care if someone wants to go around shagging anyone that let's them, but it'll be a no from me.

I really couldn't give a shit"

Thank you for being honest.... We need more people like you on these forums.....

Thank you for being honest.... We need more people like you on these forums....."

At least you own up to your racism

Thank you for being honest.... We need more people like you on these forums.....

At least you own up to your racism"

Enlighten me, what part of being MOSTLY attracted to slim black women is racist? I love slim white women too. If anything I'm fattist because nothing turns me off more than a fat sweaty smelly twat that looks like the inside of a cornish pasty....

But I digress I shouldn't talk about donnald trump like that, its probably racist

Noone judges peoples choice in dildo. Some like small ones, some big ones, some that look like dicks and some that don't.

People choose based on their comfort at that time...

Maybe down the line someone who discounted black people will naturally meet some and become more comfortable with them, maybe people who want black only will naturally meet and become more comfortable with white people.

Our sense of COMFORT is a primal instinct, it causes prejudices for our own safety and CANNOT be forcibly changed.

A black person would instinctively feel nervous and edgy in the Appalachian mountains due to the population, as a white person would in the wrong part of South Africa, its not due to racism, its due to comfort, your brain is preparing you for possible danger.

A little bit of time in those places and the brain relaxes because it becomes comfortable with your surroundings...

By *aul happyMan  over a year ago

tilgate crawley

life is a choice ,,,,,,,,just go where it takes you

I've spent plenty of time with white women, polish women, Chinese women, but it's slim black women that make my cock stand up like a jack in the box. And readheads. Ah fuck it I just like women, they're all pink inside

By *rownhotnessMan  over a year ago

Cheshire/London/Midlands

I'm brown and only find white women attractive.

Its not racist in my opinion as that's life- where its someone's loss, its another person's gain of someone else being interested in them for what they are

BH x

You manage Stereotyping, judgemtal and hipocrisy in 1, congratulations

FABWatch HQ

"Noone judges peoples choice in dildo. Some like small ones, some big ones, some that look like dicks and some that don't.

People choose based on their comfort at that time...

Maybe down the line someone who discounted black people will naturally meet some and become more comfortable with them, maybe people who want black only will naturally meet and become more comfortable with white people.

Our sense of COMFORT is a primal instinct, it causes prejudices for our own safety and CANNOT be forcibly changed.

A black person would instinctively feel nervous and edgy in the Appalachian mountains due to the population, as a white person would in the wrong part of South Africa, its not due to racism, its due to comfort, your brain is preparing you for possible danger.

A little bit of time in those places and the brain relaxes because it becomes comfortable with your surroundings... "

However people act on here they are not actually dildos. In terms of comfort it is the inherant institutionalised racism within those areas you list that will make someone uncomfortable if they are the "wrong" colour - Not something they just 'need to get used to'.

"You manage Stereotyping, judgemtal and hipocrisy in 1, congratulations"

Who does? Me?

I didn't mention the fact that I don't find men attractive, white or otherwise, I'm guessing you think I'm homophobic too.

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Why question other peoples' motives? You have your own sexual life to lead..enhance that.Some people may prefer white dad bods to black athletic bodies, their choice!

Preferences (choice) and prejudice are 2 different things, often misunderstood.

As for racists, they are usually racist 1st, then fuckers!

You can't judge someone for their comfort or discomfort, because they can't actually control it, the brain does, only with familiarity can discomfort be undone. It's nothing to do with racism.

If it is done intentionally because of actual racism, then it is racism.

FABWatch HQ

I don't think you are misunderstood mate, it shows how emotive these subjects get and what ultimately the conversation turns into when colour is bought into it. There is a bigger world out there and discrimination is not limited to certain subjects, however preference is what it is on this site and should be respected by all without interpretation from others. Was an interesting post.

Should something be respected if it’s racist?! We should be tolerant of peoples preferences if they are prejudiced and intolerant of others?

This is the paradox of tolerance - that tolerance as a guiding rule will lead to intolerance. There should be no place for racism in swinging yet we allow it as we need to be tolerant to people’s preferences!

I get it, no one likes to be called a racist, and I’m not calling people racist but pointing out racist behaviour they can choose to change. That includes allowing racism to persist by being quiet or deferring to tolerance or preferences. "

Agreed. Silence is deafening. When does preference become prejudice. This thread has been littered with racism masquerading as preference. And that includes the racist tropes like ops "many black men are athletic".

"You manage Stereotyping, judgemtal and hipocrisy in 1, congratulations

Who does? Me?

I didn't mention the fact that I don't find men attractive, white or otherwise, I'm guessing you think I'm homophobic too.

"

What made you think I was talking to you

Who does? Me?

What made you think I was talking to you "

I wasn't sure, which is why I started with 'who does?'

Who does? Me?

I wasn't sure, which is why I started with 'who does?' "

I would have replied and quoted, a general comment is for the OP

Who does? Me?

I wasn't sure, which is why I started with 'who does?'

I would have replied and quoted, a general comment is for the OP"

I do apologise

I do raise an eyebrow at those who exclude an entire race at a stroke, I find it difficult to believe that there isn't a single member of that race that the person finds attractive, nor do I understand why one wouldn't take it on a case by case basis. "

This is what I was trying to convey...thank you for wording my intentions more concisely. Thanks

"fetishisation and hypersexualisation of another based on characteristics that are stereotypes is racism. Further, that an individual's sexual appeal derives entirely from their race is damaging to many of those that are fall into those catagories resulting in lower self esteem and psychological distress of people of colour in sexual communities that allow this type of racism to persist. "

This was not my point.

"

"

I would question it and ask them why? I personally would not want to be around racist people, as I find them ignorant and it grates. That's why I would question.

By *appy2100Couple  over a year ago

kensington

We dont even open the profile wast of time.

Red apple green aple all jucy x

Bolton

"

So have you considered trawling the entire site and finding the girls/guys/couples/TVs who have on their profile, no black or asians and then asking why they put that on their profile and conversely as the same who do have black and asians only, why they have put that on.

I would question it and ask them why? I personally would not want to be around racist people, as I find them ignorant and it grates. That's why I would question."

"

So have you considered trawling the entire site and finding the girls/guys/couples/TVs who have on their profile, no black or asians and then asking why they put that on their profile and conversely as the same who do have black and asians only, why they have put that on.

I would question it and ask them why? I personally would not want to be around racist people, as I find them ignorant and it grates. That's why I would question."

Of course not but preferences tell him what’s going on behind the eyes (subconscious) and that’s what I’m interested in!

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Having dated and had casual flings with black, indian and white men I'd now say I'm attracted to mainly white men. I have no idea why. I find it quite strange.

By *hocCock1Man  over a year ago

Hampshire

Seriously ??

I question the motives of someone who would post such a thread ? I doubt you would find a black person who would agree with OP .May i politely suggezt you go away amd look up fetishisation of black male or female, In my humble opinion ...just let people do as they please ...its not to please YOU

"Seriously ??

I question the motives of someone who would post such a thread ? I doubt you would find a black person who would agree with OP .May i politely suggezt you go away amd look up fetishisation of black male or female, In my humble opinion ...just let people do as they please ...its not to please YOU"

I sent this chap a private message. This thread has gone out of control, words misinterpreted and the point has been lost.

Fetishisation and attraction are different. Again I said I would question, not judge. I am not telling people how to think, just question why they think the way they do? It is very difficult to self reflect objectively.

Bolton

"Seriously ??

I question the motives of someone who would post such a thread ? I doubt you would find a black person who would agree with OP .May i politely suggezt you go away amd look up fetishisation of black male or female, In my humble opinion ...just let people do as they please ...its not to please YOU

I sent this chap a private message. This thread has gone out of control, words misinterpreted and the point has been lost.

Fetishisation and attraction are different. Again I said I would question, not judge. I am not telling people how to think, just question why they think the way they do? It is very difficult to self reflect objectively."

I think you're getting it wrong.

What right have you to question anyone on their preferences? If they don't like black people, they don't like them.. If they don't like Asian people, they don't like them. If they don't like white people, they don't like them.. If they like cornflakes, they like them, if they don't, they don't.

There are people who are allowed preferences. I have had a few black girlfriends and a few Asian girl friends plus Eastern European. I have to admit, initially I found it pretty exciting to go and have a black girl, fit body, slim, nice boobs and brilliant bottom but tbf and honest, I did find her boring body wise especially in bed, not sex but couldn't see the charm. However, the last black lady was a bbw and she was much better as regards being boring.

Given my real choice, I do prefer Eastern European and that has nothing to do whatsoever with their colour.

Personally, OP, I think your intentions on this thread was to see if anyone was openly racist but everything that is listed is preferences

If you're that concerned why someone has in their profile (No black, no Asian, no white) then individually message them to ask why.

It is not racist to have a preference

It is not sexiest to want same sex

It is not ageist to have age limits

So, it should take you a bit of time to message the people concerned but I can't see you doing that.

Plus, if you prefer black people, by all means you go for them but don't try to extol the virtues of black people (guys or girls) as each and every person has their preferences and that's their choice. Absolutely nothing to do with racism and especially nothing to do with anyone else and absolutely no explanation needed

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

People get too hung up on issues like this

Surely it's more about who you are as a person

By *otstuffbabeCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I would question if someone ruled out "all" black men if it was a preference, or a racist point of view.

Why would you question it? What's it got to do with you?"

Bolton

Why would you question it? What's it got to do with you?"

Absolutely

By *sbiloverWoman  over a year ago

London

"Seriously ??

Fetishisation and attraction are different. Again I said I would question, not judge. I am not telling people how to think, just question why they think the way they do? It is very difficult to self reflect objectively.

I think you're getting it wrong.

What right have you to question anyone on their preferences? If they don't like black people, they don't like them.. If they don't like Asian people, they don't like them. If they don't like white people, they don't like them.. If they like cornflakes, they like them, if they don't, they don't.

There are people who are allowed preferences. I have had a few black girlfriends and a few Asian girl friends plus Eastern European. I have to admit, initially I found it pretty exciting to go and have a black girl, fit body, slim, nice boobs and brilliant bottom but tbf and honest, I did find her boring body wise especially in bed, not sex but couldn't see the charm. However, the last black lady was a bbw and she was much better as regards being boring.

Given my real choice, I do prefer Eastern European and that has nothing to do whatsoever with their colour.

Personally, OP, I think your intentions on this thread was to see if anyone was openly racist but everything that is listed is preferences

If you're that concerned why someone has in their profile (No black, no Asian, no white) then individually message them to ask why.

It is not racist to have a preference

It is not sexiest to want same sex

It is not ageist to have age limits

So, it should take you a bit of time to message the people concerned but I can't see you doing that.

Plus, if you prefer black people, by all means you go for them but don't try to extol the virtues of black people (guys or girls) as each and every person has their preferences and that's their choice. Absolutely nothing to do with racism and especially nothing to do with anyone else and absolutely no explanation needed "

Applause Applause

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Many of the racism card will be played when someone cannot get what they want. That's all.

"

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

So you are allowed to have preferences but others aren't? Is that what you are saying? I don't think it's racist, in answer to your first question, why do you feel the need to question the motives of others for their choice of partner, it's nobody else's business.

you should never judge a book by it's cover there is always a surprise inside.

Glasgow

So you are allowed to have preferences but others aren't? Is that what you are saying? I don't think it's racist, in answer to your first question, why do you feel the need to question the motives of others for their choice of partner, it's nobody else's business. "

I think it's an open, thought provoking discussion, rather than someone denying another's preferences, we all learn something from it, which is a good thing in my opinion.

Just as it's facile to say it's racist to express a racial preference, it's just as facile to assume that everyone who expresses such a preference isn't motivated by racist beliefs..but of course whether they choose to do so or not is entirely a matter for them.

If threads of this nature do nothing else they help us to think outside the box, especially where racial fetishizing is concerned

As a black man I look at the world like this....

There are 6 billion people in the world if I’m lucky 10,000 would want to have sex with me....

Why would I concern myself with the billions of people who wouldn’t want to have sex with me?

I’ve noticed it’s always non black people that worry about why someone does not want to have sex with black people?

Black people have a voice, if interracial sex was that important to us as a whole race ... we would March and protest about it.....

Now you can have your thread back to call out racist people for the good of all of us black swingers...

You are doing God’s work.....

By *unCouple995Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

It's a free world, do who you find attractive.

Glasgow

"

Now you can have your thread back to call out racist people for the good of all of us black swingers...

You are doing God’s work.....

"

Is that what the thread's about?!

By *ensual -lover69Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

"

No matter what race we should never be defined by colour, I prefer people who show kindness/empathy and quite often they are unattractive in some way, but, have a heart of gold.

It goes without saying I'm not a fan of the BLM brigade, simply because if you are protesting about something why loot and destroy stuff, the only knee they'd get from me is in the crutch, rant over

By *unCouple995Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"

Fat and old are not universally very sexually appealing to most people. I would question if someone ruled out "all" black men if it was a preference, or a racist point of view.

No matter what race we should never be defined by colour, I prefer people who show kindness/empathy and quite often they are unattractive in some way, but, have a heart of gold.

It goes without saying I'm not a fan of the BLM brigade, simply because if you are protesting about something why loot and destroy stuff, the only knee they'd get from me is in the crutch, rant over"

You're confusing BLM with yobs

Blackburn

"

It goes without saying I'm not a fan of the BLM brigade, simply because if you are protesting about something why loot and destroy stuff, the only knee they'd get from me is in the crutch, rant over

You're confusing BLM with yobs "

Still protesting under the same flag?

Glasgow

"

Still protesting under the same flag?"

That's like conflating Last Night at the Proms attendees with football hooligans.

"

That's like conflating Last Night at the Proms attendees with football hooligans."

Lol

Blackburn

"

That's like conflating Last Night at the Proms attendees with football hooligans."

How do you work that one out?

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

So you think as I am more attracted to white men that as you say black men are more attractive to you I’m racist?

Glasgow

"

That's like conflating Last Night at the Proms attendees with football hooligans.

How do you work that one out?"

Two completely different bodies of people 'under the same flag', the 'flag' isn't the common determinant to n terms of behaviour.

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

Am sure at 45 you know wether your racist or not!!

Grown ass men asking questions like this makes me think wtf

set your age preference you are agist.

set your gender preference you are sexist.

set your colour preference you are Racist.

I prefer certain types of people, so to actually label me as anything is a non starter.

I have no malice to the people not on my preference list. Live and let live, don't overthink things.... this can build to hatred and Anger.

Have fun with all those you Prefer.....

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Pointless thread.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

So you are allowed to have preferences but others aren't? Is that what you are saying? I don't think it's racist, in answer to your first question, why do you feel the need to question the motives of others for their choice of partner, it's nobody else's business.

I think it's an open, thought provoking discussion, rather than someone denying another's preferences, we all learn something from it, which is a good thing in my opinion.

Just as it's facile to say it's racist to express a racial preference, it's just as facile to assume that everyone who expresses such a preference isn't motivated by racist beliefs..but of course whether they choose to do so or not is entirely a matter for them.

If threads of this nature do nothing else they help us to think outside the box, especially where racial fetishizing is concerned "

Thankyou, I was wondering as to what the point was. X

So you think as I am more attracted to white men that as you say black men are more attractive to you I’m racist? "

NO...that's fine, that's your choice. I am saying I was question someone the motives of someone who ruled out """ALL""" black men. I getting irritated by assumptions, and my words getting twisted.

"

It goes without saying I'm not a fan of the BLM brigade, simply because if you are protesting about something why loot and destroy stuff, the only knee they'd get from me is in the crutch, rant over"

I'm not part of BLM, and they do not all loot and destroy stuff.

Bolton

So you think as I am more attracted to white men that as you say black men are more attractive to you I’m racist?

NO...that's fine, that's your choice. I am saying I was question someone the motives of someone who ruled out """ALL""" black men. I getting irritated by assumptions, and my words getting twisted."

Personally I think if someone, quite rightly for them, rules out ANY colour is NOT racist by any means whatsoever.

Everyone has their own choice and preferences to colour, race, creed, age, sexuality, height, weight, looks, whether they have a cock or pussy and you or anyone else has absolutely no right whatsoever to question their choice and preferences.

In fact, if a person puts on their profile, no white men, it saves me writing to them, similarly if it says no black men, it saves ANY black guy time writing to them.

Tbf, to say that someone cannot have a blanket choice of colour is pretty inflammatory and completely out of order

By *arshal Von KrakenfartMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

I think we are getting into sticky ground if your personal preference is used against you.

FABWatch HQ

"I think we are getting into sticky ground if your personal preference is used against you. "

Yes but preference can become (or just mask) prejudice. Op didnt help his case by some poor phrasing and repetition of racist tropes, which sound positive till you consider them fully and see them for what they are, the polite side of massive racial stereotyping. Many picked up on it.

This one could run like Ouroboros.

I'm not attracted to athletic bodies. I'm not attracted to whole groups of people. I don't have sex with people I'm not attracted to.

"

I'm not part of BLM, and they do not all loot and destroy stuff."

Exactly.

Just another one of the lazy arguments, like many put forward above.

Note the OP has long departed the discussion after lobbing the grenade in.

I’ve been here for best part of 10 years ..it’s the same old same old lazy debates

Relax people - it’s Friday.

Go find some fun ..that’s the point of this site after all?

Blackburn

"set your age preference you are agist.

I prefer certain types of people, so to actually label me as anything is a non starter.

I have no malice to the people not on my preference list. Live and let live, don't overthink things.... this can build to hatred and Anger.

"

Blackburn

"

I'm not part of BLM, and they do not all loot and destroy stuff.

Exactly.

Just another one of the lazy arguments, like many put forward above.

Note the OP has long departed the discussion after lobbing the grenade in.

I’ve been here for best part of 10 years ..it’s the same old same old lazy debates

Relax people - it’s Friday.

Go find some fun ..that’s the point of this site after all? "

Blackburn

NO...that's fine, that's your choice. I am saying I was question someone the motives of someone who ruled out """ALL""" black men. I getting irritated by assumptions, and my words getting twisted.

Personally I think if someone, quite rightly for them, rules out ANY colour is NOT racist by any means whatsoever.

Everyone has their own choice and preferences to colour, race, creed, age, sexuality, height, weight, looks, whether they have a cock or pussy and you or anyone else has absolutely no right whatsoever to question their choice and preferences.

In fact, if a person puts on their profile, no white men, it saves me writing to them, similarly if it says no black men, it saves ANY black guy time writing to them.

Tbf, to say that someone cannot have a blanket choice of colour is pretty inflammatory and completely out of order "

Blackburn

"Pointless thread. "

Bolton

Has anyone else had messages from the OP going completely off thread and trying to turn it into a vehement debate about racism?

"Has anyone else had messages from the OP going completely off thread and trying to turn it into a vehement debate about racism? "

The above gentlemen sent "me" a private message

I ask him numerous open questions, and he replied with a very long winded rant.

He is clearly a very stupid bigot (but does not think so).

He accused me of reverse racism.

I have not sent anyone else messages, but would love to re-post this pricks to show everyone what a dumb Gammon he is

"set your age preference you are agist.

"

Best post ever.

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 30/11/20 13:18:24]

Bolton

"Has anyone else had messages from the OP going completely off thread and trying to turn it into a vehement debate about racism?

I have not sent anyone else messages, but would love to re-post this pricks to show everyone what a dumb Gammon he is "

Publish both sides and keep away from the personal insults that you obviously enjoy. I don't need to insult you. You make it all by yourself

STOKE ON TRENT

"Has anyone else had messages from the OP going completely off thread and trying to turn it into a vehement debate about racism?

I have not sent anyone else messages, but would love to re-post this pricks to show everyone what a dumb Gammon he is

Publish both sides and keep away from the personal insults that you obviously enjoy. I don't need to insult you. You make it all by yourself "

Let it go xxxx

Honestly reading this thread I have to question whether anyone actually knows what the definition of racism is

To have a preference is not racist FYI.

Bolton

Publish both sides and keep away from the personal insults that you obviously enjoy. I don't need to insult you. You make it all by yourself

Let it go xxxx "

Will do. Thank you xx

Bolton

"Honestly reading this thread I have to question whether anyone actually knows what the definition of racism is

To have a preference is not racist FYI."

Totally agree.. Thank you for your input. Much appreciated

"Honestly reading this thread I have to question whether anyone actually knows what the definition of racism is

To have a preference is not racist FYI."

Yeah, it pretty much is tho.

People who dont like sitting black people could say "it's just my preference".

People can do what they want, I've always said as a mixed race person, "I prefer to know where the racists, bigots and xenophobes are" because it makes life easier.

Being fat isn't the same as being black, just like being fat isn't the same as being a male.

Because one of those things is based on life choices. The fact that isn't immediately apparent is part of why racism is still an issue.

By *iscreet-is-paramountMan  over a year ago

everywhere and somewhere

You got to remember, as humans, race goes deep into our primal background. Sex is one thing, attraction is another. Plenty of women won't see black lads and it's not because they are racist. Everyone is different, we are entitled to our own depiction. I have been with many black/Asian women but I also have my own opinion. If someone desnt want to meet a man/woman from another race, that's their business. To question it, just raises questions you want the answer to.

Read our profile OP. Do you question if we are racist or have a preference?

By *lasgowsfinestMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Not everything is racism , people need to stop all this nonsense . Click bait and attention seeking is all that is

Blackburn

"Not everything is racism , people need to stop all this nonsense . Click bait and attention seeking is all that is "

Personally, I'm colour blind (not literally) if people are alright with me I mirror their behaviour

Glasgow

To have a preference is not racist FYI.

Yeah, it pretty much is tho.

People who dont like sitting black people could say "it's just my preference".

People can do what they want, I've always said as a mixed race person, "I prefer to know where the racists, bigots and xenophobes are" because it makes life easier.

Being fat isn't the same as being black, just like being fat isn't the same as being a male.

Because one of those things is based on life choices. The fact that isn't immediately apparent is part of why racism is still an issue."

Indeed and a point that is consistently missed.

In my opinion everyone is entitled to express a preference for whatever reason, the elephant in the room appears to be a reluctance to discuss that those preferences are motivated by a myriad of reasons for different people and racism may or may not be amongst them, which again that's their choice, but at least ask oneself the question and we can have a conversation about it!

Read our profile OP. Do you question if we are racist or have a preference?"

Your profile is well written and informative.....

This does fit the Op’s narrative , because he NEEDS to know why you have your preferences....

"Being fat isn't the same as being black, just like being fat isn't the same as being a male.

Because one of those things is based on life choices."

It's fatism to suggest that being fat is a life choice. For many it's genetic, medical or pschological.

Life's complicated, init

This does fit the Op’s narrative , because he NEEDS to know why you have your preferences....

"

Thank you! If he gets back to us, he'll know why.

This word racism is thrown about far too much.

noun

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

If you want to see racism, you will see racism

"This word racism is thrown about far too much.

noun

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

If you want to see racism, you will see racism "

Glasgow

"

I'm not sure he NEEDS to know, he's contributed to an open forum where people (are free to) share and exchange their views, they won't form part of any mandatory outcome!

"It's fatism to suggest that being fat is a life choice. For many it's genetic, medical or pschological.

Life's complicated, init "

For MANY, emphasis on the fact it isn't all.

That is the difference, so no, it's not complicated really

Glasgow

"

Isn't it a discussion about race, sex and racism? Does that content have no legitimacy unless it's 'thrown about' to a level that doesn't offend others sensitivities?

Tbf I don't think anyone on this thread has been accused of being a racist.

"If you want to see racism, you will see racism "

Isn't that true of anything?

If you want to see political correctness, you will see political correctness?

Lmao

If you say "I don't find any {ethnicity} people on the planet attractive and I haven't seen the majority of them", which is what you are saying when you say "I don't find {ethnicity} attractive".

I won't see you as a violent racist, but probably a stupid bigot? If you just people you've never met based just on their ethnicity, then I think that's a fair label.

What is weird about how racism is discussed today, is people don't seem to want to have nuanced discussion.

It's all got to be black and white, it's got to be simplified, if it becomes complex people reject it. But TBF, that isnt new, look at the complaints during Brexit? Or around covid?

People don't have the capacity for complex nuanced debate, that's why we can't even agree on wearing masks. The idiots won a long time ago, and now we're just watching the empires die. Least there is sex and booze!

"Isn't it a discussion about race, sex and racism? Does that content have no legitimacy unless it's 'thrown about' to a level that doesn't offend others sensitivities?

Tbf I don't think anyone on this thread has been accused of being a racist."

People don't have the capacity to have difficult conversations. That is why just having a conversation about the point raised is met with derision and sometimes anger. I think it's caused by 2 issues.

1) people don't know how to defend their position without getting emotionally involved and angry when all don't agree. See ANY political topic for the last decade.

2) stupidity, the same people who say shit like "racism is thrown about" are the same people who throw "political correctness has gone mad" around. They're hypocrites but lack the self awareness to even see it.

Postmodernism at its best.

I know nothing and I am content with that.

Have a great day

"

People don't have the capacity for complex nuanced debate "

Or debate rooted in fact supported by evidence.

It's called a post-truth world.

When black people in the US campaigned for civil rights e.g. sitting in White only cafes etc they had all sorts thrown at them. From drinks to bricks.

The people throwing the bricks and the drinks thought they were 100% within their rights to be angry.

Back in the 60s it was still illegal to be gay, chemical castration was a punishment. Many people of the time didn't see an issue with that, the once campaigning against it were called what?

Communists.

Look it up. Lmao, some stuff just doesn't change, "the leftist agenda" has been going on since before ww2.

That isn't to say kneeling before a football match or calling somebody racist on a swingers site is comparable just that history will show.

noun

"

Isn't this definition good enough to understand that people not wanting to meet people of particular race are not racist? There is this thing called pleasing the eye. Different people have different factors in human appearance that attracts them. Just because one of the factors is an immutable characteristic, it doesn't make the person a racist. A person saying I am not interested in having sex with an Asian/Black/White person doesn't mean the person thinks that the race itself is inferior. I have seen women who have been friendly with me but respectfully said no to date because they were not interested in Asians. If they were racists they wouldn't be friendly with me in the first place.

Glasgow

"What is weird about how racism is discussed today, is people don't seem to want to have nuanced discussion.

It's all got to be black and white, it's got to be simplified, if it becomes complex people reject it."

This is absolutely my point too!

Racism, along with many social aberrations is a multi headed beast..the lily livered (on both sides) polarise opinion, whilst the racists don't perceive themselves as such, hiding behind the 'preference' label (nb I'm not for a second saying people who express a preference bare racists btw), which is quite natural as they're unlikely to meet people of ethnicities they don't like.

Having said that, I recall a black member posting here years ago, who became increasingly socially aware after discovering that a couple he saw regularly only met him because the husband knew his wife would 'never run off with a black man', one wonders what her influences had been to be 'happy' fucking a black man but unable to consider a 'relationship' with one.

"A person saying I am not interested in having sex with an Asian/Black/White person doesn't mean the person thinks that the race itself is inferior. I have seen women who have been friendly with me but respectfully said no to date because they were not interested in Asians. If they were racists they wouldn't be friendly with me in the first place."

You can be racist, and friendly.

The keys is the traits that the person attributes to ALL black people or Asians, or whatever, that is the reasons they don't find them attractive.

That is usually the essence of the ignorance or bigotry.

It becomes clear once you start to ask "why?", Why has the person decided that all Asians are unattractive. There are over a billion Asian people. To say "I don't find any Asians attractive" is fucking stupid, and should really show the person is incredibly ignorant.

Usually the conversation becomes very tense when you ask why, as you have to tease the reasoning out of the person. Once the person starts to spew that reason it's layer in xenophobia, I've heard people say "they smell of curry" when explaining why they don't "fancy Asians". I remember a girl saying she didn't want to date blacks because "they're always in gangs". Just dig deeper for the ignorant dumb shit.

Quickly it becomes apparent that the person is a racist, who is too fucking stupid to even realise.

Glasgow

"If they were racists they wouldn't be friendly with me in the first place."

Can I ask why you believe that?

"I recall a black member posting here years ago, who became increasingly socially aware after discovering that a couple he saw regularly only met him because the husband knew his wife would 'never run off with a black man', one wonders what her influences had been to be 'happy' fucking a black man but unable to consider a 'relationship' with one. "

Great example. Fucking perfect frankly. And I will guarantee the woman didn't think it was racist to think like that.

That's why we have footballers fucking kneeling still today, while people cry about "all lives" yet happy to let dingies full of people to sink in the ocean.

When I was younger, a girl I was dating once said "I didn't expect you to be so nice to me" I didn't really understand what she meant, it was such an odd comment, I was thinking "why are you with me then?" And realising she presumed I was I dunno, more violent because I was brown?

Bigotry is a massive problem in the UK. Ask anybody who isn't white.

"A person saying I am not interested in having sex with an Asian/Black/White person doesn't mean the person thinks that the race itself is inferior. I have seen women who have been friendly with me but respectfully said no to date because they were not interested in Asians. If they were racists they wouldn't be friendly with me in the first place.

The keys is the traits that the person attributes to ALL black people or Asians, or whatever, that is the reasons they don't find them attractive.

It becomes clear once you start to ask "why?", Why has the person decided that all Asians are unattractive. There are over a billion Asian people. To say "I don't find any Asians attractive" is fucking stupid, and should really show the person is incredibly ignorant.

Usually the conversation becomes very tense when you ask why, as you have to tease the reasoning out of the person. Once the person starts to spew that reason it's layer in xenophobia, I've heard people say "they smell of curry" when explaining why they don't "fancy Asians". I remember a girl saying she didn't want to date blacks because "they're always in gangs". Just dig deeper for the ignorant dumb shit.

Quickly it becomes apparent that the person is a racist, who is too fucking stupid to even realise."

This; just this.

The other point to make is there is a difference between not being racist and being anti-racist. But then, perhaps we're returning to the dangerous ground of nuance...

"The other point to make is there is a difference between not being racist and being anti-racist. But then, perhaps we're returning to the dangerous ground of nuance..."

Exactly, it's a complex conversation.

I blame education for not giving the general population the tools in order to argue their position with taking offensive.

Much of the "political correctness has gone too far" gang, are projecting when they call others "snowflakes" etc. They are what they see.

Glasgow

"

The other point to make is there is a difference between not being racist and being anti-racist. But then, perhaps we're returning to the dangerous ground of nuance..."

...and to add some nuance, my beautiful (black) husband has often claimed (playfully) that some racists are amongst the 'nicest' people he knows...they're often charming, witty and wear their views like a wolf in sheep's clothing, he quotes Nigel Farage as an exemplar of this phenomenon, superficially a jaunty guy you might have a pint with (not for me)!

Not all racists are one eyed, fire breathing hydras!

I'm not sure he NEEDS to know, he's contributed to an open forum where people (are free to) share and exchange their views, they won't form part of any mandatory outcome! "

I honestly would love to have a drink with you guys in my lifetime......

I think we could spend 24 hours giving different views on every topic and still not agree.....

But I respect you guys for being consistent.....

I do have one question for you both and can you please answer it in the forum....

When a racial preference threads pops up?

Does it matter the race of the original poster in what reply you will give?

I’m just curious because as a black man , I have a voice and I just hate people from different races speaking on my behalf......

It’s good you should say this, watch Anton at 9pm ??

We are all one race! Simples

We are all one race! Simples

Glasgow

"

I do have one question for you both and can you please answer it in the forum....

When a racial preference threads pops up?

Does it matter the race of the original poster in what reply you will give?

I’m just curious because as a black man , I have a voice and I just hate people from different races speaking on my behalf......"

No, the race of the OP is irrelevant to me.

Btw..I'm not at all speaking of on your behalf or representing anyone's views apart from my own, it's rather disingenuous to suggest someone white can't empathise with black people, equally you haven't asked the same question of white people on this thread who are claiming that racism doesn't exist in this lifestyle, which clearly it must as this is simply a reflection of real life.

For what it's worth my hubby of 30+ years is black, and I remember the overt racism he (and I) experienced in the early 80's, my adult children are dual heritage, which has presented its own unique challenges, so I do speak from a stand point of some understanding.

"A person saying I am not interested in having sex with an Asian/Black/White person doesn't mean the person thinks that the race itself is inferior. I have seen women who have been friendly with me but respectfully said no to date because they were not interested in Asians. If they were racists they wouldn't be friendly with me in the first place.

Quickly it becomes apparent that the person is a racist, who is too fucking stupid to even realise."

That is not the essence of racism or bigotry. Different senses appeal to different people in different ways. It's like saying that a person who hates Asian food is a racist. Taste is a sense. Each person likes each type of food. It's the same way visual sense works too. For some people, brown/black colour will never appeal just like for the others, white colour will never appeal.

Is there a possibility that they are racists? Yes. But will I assume that they are racists? Never.

I am pretty sure you will have certain things that visually appeals to you in each person. Your life is short. Would you waste your time spending time with people who do not appeal to you? Just like that, people on here have jobs to do and a family to look after. They want to spend their remaining time with people they have the highest chances of clicking with. The way they do this is by cleary mentioning that they do not want to meet certain kind of people.

Age is an immutable characteristic too. Would you meet people of all age? Don't you have an age preference? Doesn't that come under bigotry?

The problem with threads like this is that there are plenty of race related problems in the world. Like job status, economic status, literacy rate etc. And people want to discuss about sex? Sex is not an essential need to live life. Social justice is not applicable here.

Im ruling out all guys - is that suspicious?

"Im ruling out all guys - is that suspicious? "

You are a radical feminist.

If someone on here says "no asians" or "no black guys" it doesn't mean they will never find any of them attractive EVER! It usually just means that it is not very likely and so easier to not have to trawl through messages from a shit load more guys that 96% of whom they won't fancy... I am the same with guys my own age and above... I like the odd one but it's too rare for me to be arsed to deal with... If I like the look of someone outside my preference then I can always contact them... The same goes for all preferences, no?

"It's fatism to suggest that being fat is a life choice. For many it's genetic, medical or pschological.

Life's complicated, init

For MANY, emphasis on the fact it isn't all.

That is the difference, so no, it's not complicated really "

Have no idea what you just said

"If someone on here says "no asians" or "no black guys" it doesn't mean they will never find any of them attractive EVER! It usually just means that it is not very likely and so easier to not have to trawl through messages from a shit load more guys that 96% of whom they won't fancy... I am the same with guys my own age and above... I like the odd one but it's too rare for me to be arsed to deal with... If I like the look of someone outside my preference then I can always contact them... The same goes for all preferences, no? "

Well said. Pretty sure everyone uses some kind of appearance based filters to search people. But when it comes to skin colour, the default assumption is the person is racist when the truth is 'we do not know and we should not assume it unless we know the person well'.