FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Any interest in guys without a profile picture?

Any interest in guys without a profile picture?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm new here and I guess not so confident. Im starting to think I should just bite the bullet though as I dont think people are interested when they see I have no profile picture. Is that assumption correct ladies?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It is for me.

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

"I'm new here and I guess not so confident. Im starting to think I should just bite the bullet though as I dont think people are interested when they see I have no profile picture. Is that assumption correct ladies?"

Yes, it is for me too.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"I'm new here and I guess not so confident. Im starting to think I should just bite the bullet though as I dont think people are interested when they see I have no profile picture. Is that assumption correct ladies?"

I've no interest in responding to a silhouette unless a face pic is sent with the initial message, but I think I've set my filters to make sure that people with no pics can message me.

"It is for me."

Guess I'll just go for it then, ehats the worst that could happen?

"I'm new here and I guess not so confident. Im starting to think I should just bite the bullet though as I dont think people are interested when they see I have no profile picture. Is that assumption correct ladies?

Yes, it is for me too.

"

going to post one then thanks for the reply

"I'm new here and I guess not so confident. Im starting to think I should just bite the bullet though as I dont think people are interested when they see I have no profile picture. Is that assumption correct ladies?

Yes, it is for me too.

"

I've added one, please let me know what I should change and if it looks okay thanks

By *rink Me xxWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire

Doesnt even have to be your face, you can save that for friends or private but a chest, bum, something to get the general idea is always good. I wouldnt reply to somebody with no pics

"Doesnt even have to be your face, you can save that for friends or private but a chest, bum, something to get the general idea is always good. I wouldnt reply to somebody with no pics"

Thanks for the reply. Have a body one pending approval

By *empsey and hotpieceMan  over a year ago

North west

As a single male on here, your a small fish in a big pond, add to that how young you are and you’ve got a lot of work to get any interest, then add to that no profile pic or other pics, and you have as much chance as trump has spending Xmas 2021 at the Whitehorse.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think of it the other way round op.

If you got a message from a girl, would you like their profile to have pictures so you knew what they looked it?

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes, it is for me too.

I've added one, please let me know what I should change and if it looks okay thanks"

Not for me, hate seeing the back of a mobile phone!

If you don't have anyone to take your pictures, do this, it's what I've done for all my pics:

Position mobile, record a video.

Do a few poses, hold them for a couple seconds each.

Watch video back and pause it on the poses.

Do a 'screen capture' to create a picture.

Hey presto

By *icky and MandyCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

No

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

No, straight delete. Same as messages from hidden profiles.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Depends how old the profile is OP. If it's a very new one, that's fair enough, but anything over a week then no.

little enough interest as is so a photo quite essential

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

None at all

"It is for me.

Guess I'll just go for it then, ehats the worst that could happen?"

A neck down body picture can always give the person a clue to who they are talking to. Can be clothed.

Just think of the worst type of person you would like to meet is behind that black avatar. That’s what I think

By *ack n FoxyCouple  over a year ago

Notts/Derby border

None whatsoever unless they send pics with their first message. If not then delete and move on

The funniest ones are the guys who have a one line profile with no pics, send a one line message with no pics that says “are you free tonight” or “love to meet you”..... I don’t know what they expect.... of course Foxy sits around all day in her lingerie fully made up.... I’ll order her a cab and she’ll be straight over to fuck some random stranger she’s doesn’t know and hasn’t seen. FFS

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I very rarely reply to profiles that have a silhouette as a profile pic or someone who has a profile pic but it's not public. Also if someone hasn't written a bio then it usually goes unread how. Especially if they have been on a while.

I look at a profile before I even answer a message. A zero effort profile usually goes unanswered and the excuse that they don't want anyone to know they are on here so have no pics up cuts no ice with me either. A lot of people don't want others to know they are on here but still make an effort.

» Add a new message to this topic