FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is she rubbing her breasts against me on purpose?

Is she rubbing her breasts against me on purpose?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For a few years now (although not recently of course) a certain friend of ours always seems find herself at the bar when I'm ordering drinks. It's a small village pub and does get busy. Question is is she deliberately pressing and rubbing her tits against my arm, back etc or is it just an accident or her part? They are big so it's not like she has a wide turning circle

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A question for the ages that has been passed down from generation to generation.

A question I normally get wrong and make a titt of myself over when I make a move on said girl

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

She might be but then she might not - but the good people of the forums are unlikely to be able to provide a definitive answer.

Has she given any other indication of interest, flirty chatter perhaps? Does she do it to anyone else?

Depending on how well you know her, one of you could always ask either directly or in a more subtle way.

Do you tend to pay for the drinks when she does this?

By *olex99Man  over a year ago

Hull

Find a quiet moment & ask her if she's interested!

Nope. Not ever as far as I can recall

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Once = an accident

Twice = possibly accidental

Thrice = getting less likely to be accidental

More than that = highly unlikely to be accidental.

I've managed to go through life without ever accidentally rubbing my breasts on a man. I've also managed not to deliberately do stuff that sends out mixed messages.

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"Do you tend to pay for the drinks when she does this? "

E

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Grip them tightly with both hands seize the moment, only two way it can go

Without knowing the girl we don’t know what’s in her mind. But when I’m turning my body towards someone or for example letting my body touch theirs or making loads of eye contact then it’s more than likely that I want them

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

There is another forum thread from a woman complaining that whenever she goes to the bar in her village pub a man keeps rubbing his back and arm on her breasts.

Does she only do this in the bar? When you’re paying?

Do you bump into her (or does she breast bump into you) anywhere else?

If, No, - it’s a social booby day dream ....

If, Yes - ask her

"Find a quiet moment & ask her if she's interested!"

Small village so poss not best to advertise our hobby.

Loose tits sink ships..... or something like that

"There is another forum thread from a woman complaining that whenever she goes to the bar in her village pub a man keeps rubbing his back and arm on her breasts. "

By *ookMan  over a year ago

london

Ask her if she’s been ‘weighed ‘ lately? If she says no then gently grasp her breasts with both hands and shout WHaHaaaaayyyyyyy! See if that answers your question?

And for the record the above advise is just a joke and is obviously not meant to suggest that touching a lady in a sexual manner is acceptable without her express permission ( on paper)... and should only be attempted by consenting adults ( who know each other) and have a sense of humour ( perhaps in a pub setting) after a few drinks when she’s rubbing herself against you at the bar.... I will get my coat....

By *UFC9Man  over a year ago

Whitley Bay & Tamworth

"There is another forum thread from a woman complaining that whenever she goes to the bar in her village pub a man keeps rubbing his back and arm on her breasts. "
This is exactly what I thought, brilliant!

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"Once = an accident

I've managed to go through life without ever accidentally rubbing my breasts on a man. I've also managed not to deliberately do stuff that sends out mixed messages. "

Hmmm I was told a woman never touches a man accidentally

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Do you tend to pay for the drinks when she does this? "

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Once = an accident

I've managed to go through life without ever accidentally rubbing my breasts on a man. I've also managed not to deliberately do stuff that sends out mixed messages.

Hmmm I was told a woman never touches a man accidentally "

Well I've touched men by accident. I've stepped back or bumped into them. I can see a situation in which I might accidentally brush a breast against a guy but if it's accidental it's obvious, if it's not accidental it's also obvious.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

If it’s the man asking the question, usually women don’t press their breasts against men by accident. If we do brush accidentally, we’ll usually step back pretty quickly to stop the contact. But I think most of us when sober are careful where we put our bodies. And that brings me to an important point - is she sober when she’s doing this? If she is, it may not be accidental. If she’s even a bit tipsy, it could be accidental and even if it’s not, it wouldn’t be a good idea to pursue it.

If it’s the woman asking, that’s a bit more complicated because I think women are often less worried about accidental body contact with other women, so it could be accidental in that case.

I've noticed a female work colleague has started pushing her breasts against me at work. It's a little strange tbh. I have no interest in her but it's become quite noticeable lately. She asks me a question then leans in so close her breasts are clearly touching my arm etc.

Does she apologise? If I did that accidentally I would apologise. Psychology has taught me that if you turn your body towards the opposite sex it means that there is a need to be seen and therefore an interest. If you turn your back it means the opposite

Leeds

"I've noticed a female work colleague has started pushing her breasts against me at work. It's a little strange tbh. I have no interest in her but it's become quite noticeable lately. She asks me a question then leans in so close her breasts are clearly touching my arm etc. "

Have you considered reminding her about Social Distancing ?

"Does she apologise? If I did that accidentally I would apologise. Psychology has taught me that if you turn your body towards the opposite sex it means that there is a need to be seen and therefore an interest. If you turn your back it means the opposite "

No apology, no. She doesn't back away either after it happens, she just stays close.

"I've noticed a female work colleague has started pushing her breasts against me at work. It's a little strange tbh. I have no interest in her but it's become quite noticeable lately. She asks me a question then leans in so close her breasts are clearly touching my arm etc.

Have you considered reminding her about Social Distancing ?"

Perhaps that's a solution. Maybe I need to pull back more obviously than I have been.

By *assage_MusicCouple  over a year ago

South East

"Does she apologise? If I did that accidentally I would apologise. Psychology has taught me that if you turn your body towards the opposite sex it means that there is a need to be seen and therefore an interest. If you turn your back it means the opposite "

Is it always the case though? People talk to others all the time in full frontal position. I know what psychologist say, but that is true only in limited circumstances where the particular settings make it obvious that turning sideways means no interest (hiding, shielding), while facing full on may mean "I'm really into you!"

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've noticed a female work colleague has started pushing her breasts against me at work. It's a little strange tbh. I have no interest in her but it's become quite noticeable lately. She asks me a question then leans in so close her breasts are clearly touching my arm etc.

Perhaps that's a solution. Maybe I need to pull back more obviously than I have been. "

The onus is on her not to do it, it's wrong of her if it's deliberate but it wouldn't hurt for you to take an obvious step backwards. Nobody should make other people uncomfortable by touching them when they don't want to be.

Perhaps that's a solution. Maybe I need to pull back more obviously than I have been.

The onus is on her not to do it, it's wrong of her if it's deliberate but it wouldn't hurt for you to take an obvious step backwards. Nobody should make other people uncomfortable by touching them when they don't want to be."

Thank you for that. It kind of froze me the first time it happened and I just didn't really know what to do. I like her but not in that way and don't want to upset her and cause tension. I have to work closely with her you see.

Leeds

" I have to work closely with her you see."

But surely not within 2m !

" I have to work closely with her you see.

But surely not within 2m !"

Well, it's impossible to maintain 2m distance in our job and no one has since all this started. We're keyworkers and have worked non stop through both lockdowns etc. Although we do wear masks currently.

By *abble-onMan  over a year ago

Uckfield

"Grip them tightly with both hands seize the moment, only two way it can go "

Yes, law suit or birthday suit hahaha

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

A friend of mines wife does this, shes attractive with big tits but shes quite a touchy feely type.

One time when we were talking she squeezed my leg but left her hand there longer than was expected, she obviously felt the suspender strap and just gave me a knowing look.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

The onus is on her not to do it, it's wrong of her if it's deliberate but it wouldn't hurt for you to take an obvious step backwards. Nobody should make other people uncomfortable by touching them when they don't want to be.

Thank you for that. It kind of froze me the first time it happened and I just didn't really know what to do. I like her but not in that way and don't want to upset her and cause tension. I have to work closely with her you see."

It's awkward isn't it, as a woman I've found myself in that situation now and again with touchy feely male colleagues. Obvious body language usually gets the message across.

Thank you for that. It kind of froze me the first time it happened and I just didn't really know what to do. I like her but not in that way and don't want to upset her and cause tension. I have to work closely with her you see.

It's awkward isn't it, as a woman I've found myself in that situation now and again with touchy feely male colleagues. Obvious body language usually gets the message across. "

I'm really very grateful for your advice today. I hadn't consciously realised just how much the situation was upsetting me. I feel like I can act on it now.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's awkward isn't it, as a woman I've found myself in that situation now and again with touchy feely male colleagues. Obvious body language usually gets the message across.

I'm really very grateful for your advice today. I hadn't consciously realised just how much the situation was upsetting me. I feel like I can act on it now. "

You're welcome. Men are often dismissed in situations like this and it's not fair. Hope it's resolved

By *assage_MusicCouple  over a year ago

South East

I'm really very grateful for your advice today. I hadn't consciously realised just how much the situation was upsetting me. I feel like I can act on it now.

You're welcome. Men are often dismissed in situations like this and it's not fair. Hope it's resolved "

It is true that men are often dismissed in such situations.

Yet, I've been bumped by the breasts of many women where I know that there's absolutely nothing going on. Usually, large built women, who are a bit clamsy and not that much bothered about brashing past someone. These are the same ones who won't fret over having been seen undressed in the lockers.

Perhaps you should just look at it as something normal for this lady and not worry about it.

On the other hand, if she is very attractive and confident, and it's obvious that she has an eye on you, but you aren't interested, or she is playing the power game with you, you could show her with a quick step back that you aren't playing ball.

Hmm. Might be one of those country habits, like rubbing up against trees or wallowing in the mud. Some animals do that too.

» Add a new message to this topic