FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Has the way you were brought up had a bearing

Has the way you were brought up had a bearing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tarburst babydoll OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dingwall

... had a bearing on you choosing this lifestyle?

While we were out with another couple in the pub last night the conversation came round to our lifestyle choice. Although they are not swingers they know we do.

We came to the conclusion that both myself and the hubby, being brought up in the sixties/seventies by parents who were hippies had a lot to do with the the way we think about sex.

There was never any hang ups about nudity, sex was not regarded as an act of love, more a fun activity much the same way as dancing with someone else.

My parents never hid the fact that they enjoyed this sort of lifestyle I think has instilled this on me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iliciousCouple  over a year ago

South East

Based on that then there is no correlation, as I had an upbringing which was the polar opposite to a hippy lifestyle!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes it has to a certain extent as my dear old mum was a bit libertine even back in the fifties and that has rubbed off on me and my genes along with the addictive personality and mental health issues so thanks mum one out of three isn’t too bad I suppose.

T

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Nope strict sex dosent exist and get dressed on your own was the policy. I'm a naturist and very liberal in accepting others sexual views, totally the opposite of my upbringing.

By *tarburst babydoll OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dingwall

"Based on that then there is no correlation, as I had an upbringing which was the polar opposite to a hippy lifestyle!"

My parents made no secret of it and weekends as a teenager quite often there would be another couple sharing their bed who joined us for breakfast. Our kids have no idea how we live our life as far as we know and they are so different from us so much so that when I was on holiday with my daughter she was so shocked at me sunbathing topless

By *cunnylassCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Based on that then there is no correlation, as I had an upbringing which was the polar opposite to a hippy lifestyle!"

This was also true of my upbringing.My mother would have been horrified by my swinging antics!

Mike

In a way yes me and my mum were very close, I could tell her anything and she would never judge me but try and guide me.

We used to have so many laughs as she had a very dirty mind, she even asked my advice on what you to get herself when she was single I'll never forget that phone call.

When I told her me and my partner are in this lifestyle she said well I don't really understand it but as long as you are both happy and careful then carry on but don't let it break what you have she was so adorable

My upbringing neither fostered nor inhibited my attitude to sex directly.

Circumstances and experiences played their part but ultimately my personality is mostly accountable.

Nah OP. My ferocious sexual appetite and how I deal with it are not related to my parents or upbringing at all. More my life experiences I’d say.

» Add a new message to this topic