FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Watching your wife

Watching your wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussex team up OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

As a group of 3 guys , could we ask if its more of a turn on watching your wife being greedy with 3 (or more ) guys rather than with one guy ?

Also How many guys does she like ideally ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exysoul888TV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

My old swinging partner (moved on ) and I used to go to parties and I LOVED seeing her with more than one! More of a turn on than one definitely.

Also in a relationship where your partner is playing with other men, there's the aspect of it being "safer" playing with multiple men. There's always a fear the dreaded "feelings" come into play when she is playing with just one. Maybe another reason men like their women playing with more than 2??

By *ussex team up OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

"My old swinging partner (moved on ) and I used to go to parties and I LOVED seeing her with more than one! More of a turn on than one definitely.

Also in a relationship where your partner is playing with other men, there's the aspect of it being "safer" playing with multiple men. There's always a fear the dreaded "feelings" come into play when she is playing with just one. Maybe another reason men like their women playing with more than 2??"

Good point .. I have never really thought of the safer aspect

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

For us our favoured dynamic is simply one extra guy - whether that be MFM or with me simply watching. That number just works for us personally

By *hePolyMathMan  over a year ago

Walton on Thames

I have no wife, however partner wise - I adore a greedy girl. MMF is fun - I would join in especially a biMMF, but if she wants a moresome I'd watch and join in - I find a lot of aspects of sharing play stimulating.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love being watched

Just adds to the excitement

We have try to arrange this before but let down at the last minute

It's definitely something to enjoy when things settle down.

Don't give up

Its well worth the effort

By * little bit naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Bedford

L has played with a few guys at once, several times. Definitely very hot!

By *elsbells2011Couple  over a year ago

fife

We enjoy both, nice 1-1 sessions with -another guy or going wild with multiple.

Most guys we have had at once is 3 + hubby. Definitely needed to have a time out after an hour or so as hels was getting tired but very worthwhile

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"My old swinging partner (moved on ) and I used to go to parties and I LOVED seeing her with more than one! More of a turn on than one definitely.

Also in a relationship where your partner is playing with other men, there's the aspect of it being "safer" playing with multiple men. There's always a fear the dreaded "feelings" come into play when she is playing with just one. Maybe another reason men like their women playing with more than 2??"

Totally agree with you on this point, the dynamic changes with more than one guy. It feels less intimate which is good. I have someone I want to be intimate with and what I want with other guys is just damn good sex

Also in a relationship where your partner is playing with other men, there's the aspect of it being "safer" playing with multiple men. There's always a fear the dreaded "feelings" come into play when she is playing with just one. Maybe another reason men like their women playing with more than 2??

Totally agree with you on this point, the dynamic changes with more than one guy. It feels less intimate which is good. I have someone I want to be intimate with and what I want with other guys is just damn good sex "

So how do you find room for them all?

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Although it’s not our thing, what we each love is seeing the other very turned on. So it’s always worth checking if it’s your fantasy or theirs.

All I’m saying is that ideally it shouldn’t much matter what your partners kink is, so long as it’s legal, what matters is that they are turned on and not doing it to please someone else.

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"As a group of 3 guys , could we ask if its more of a turn on watching your wife being greedy with 3 (or more ) guys rather than with one guy ?

Also How many guys does she like ideally ?"

Yes it is. She wants 10

By *asycouple777Couple  over a year ago

bristol

Wife loves having multiple men but next we would love to get another couple plus five or six guys to help out

Not tried yet - though missed a chance last year! - but something we’ve discussed during lockdown and would both be up for if we found the right 2/3 guys on a night x

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

It is something we are going to try after this lockdown ends for sure

» Add a new message to this topic