FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Emotional Attachment

Emotional Attachment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Interested to hear from cuckold couples, and particularly the husband,how they deal with the fallout (if at all) when she becomes too attached to her bull.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

as the fem in the cuckold couple i can say it will never happen cuckolding is about fun and sex im still 100% committed to my marriage and husband just not his cock

Interesting, maybe I’m attracted to a darker nastier genre of cuckolding.

nastier genre of cuckolding ???

Don’t judge!

"Don’t judge! "

were the hell did i judge lol

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

I'd personally hate it if my involvement with a couple contributed to any complications in their relationship.

That's why there have always been lines that I try not to cross. Although I absoloutly looooove it when cuckolds get jealous it only works for me if its within a dynamic that enhances the fun that everyone is having.

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I'd personally hate it if my involvement with a couple contributed to any complications in their relationship.

That's why there have always been lines that I try not to cross. Although I absoloutly looooove it when cuckolds get jealous it only works for me if its within a dynamic that enhances the fun that everyone is having."

Well said.

Mixture of feelings is part of the excitement for the cuckold fun.

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

We are not a cuck couple, but both agreed that once any emotional attachment starts to form with a partner outside of our relationship, then it needs to stop.

I’ve met people that have developed an emotional attachment to a swinging partner and brought them into the relationship, 3 way, one had kids, can’t understand it my self but each to their own

"as the fem in the cuckold couple i can say it will never happen cuckolding is about fun and sex im still 100% committed to my marriage and husband just not his cock "

Same for me. I've never had any emotional connection with all the men I've had sex with since swinging. My connection with hubby is deep and absolute, he'll always come first xx

By *urham 3 riversMan  over a year ago

Co. Durham

is there a touch of guilt with two emphatic replies so far as they seem to take offence at the question.

there are bound to be some out there who will take it to heart when the female makes strong feeling to the bull, these are the one that the question is aimed at

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Interested to hear from cuckold couples, and particularly the husband,how they deal with the fallout (if at all) when she becomes too attached to her bull."

I find this quite a sexist question! Lol why would a woman get attached to her bull when she most likely has a wonderful husband whom she respects? The couples I’ve had conversation with about this are grounded and boundaries are set at the start.

Ridiculous!

"Interested to hear from cuckold couples, and particularly the husband,how they deal with the fallout (if at all) when she becomes too attached to her bull.

I find this quite a sexist question! Lol why would a woman get attached to her bull when she most likely has a wonderful husband whom she respects? The couples I’ve had conversation with about this are grounded and boundaries are set at the start.

Ridiculous! "

I (mrs) don't want any emotional strings with people that we play with..it's just sex. If emotional connections start to form i would start to question why..my husband is the only one i want that connection with.

By *r Nowt SpecialMan  over a year ago

north west

The only attachment for me is respecting the couple, all of us having fun, and playing safe with each other...their marriage is the most important thing and lines should never be crossed.

"as the fem in the cuckold couple i can say it will never happen cuckolding is about fun and sex im still 100% committed to my marriage and husband just not his cock "

well said

By *enuine MikeMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Happened to me a couple of years ago. The wife of the couple I used to see on a regular basis got really close to me. Too close that it almost ended their marriage. Things got ridiculously awkward

[Removed by poster at 29/11/20 00:52:23]

"

Mixture of feelings is part of the excitement for the cuckold fun."

Absolutely this. Mind games are part of the fun.

"Happened to me a couple of years ago. The wife of the couple I used to see on a regular basis got really close to me. Too close that it almost ended their marriage. Things got ridiculously awkward "

Blimey you’re brave saying this, dontcha know that couples on fabs are stronger than superglue.

"Happened to me a couple of years ago. The wife of the couple I used to see on a regular basis got really close to me. Too close that it almost ended their marriage. Things got ridiculously awkward

Blimey you’re brave saying this, dontcha know that couples on fabs are stronger than superglue."

as many bad relationships on fab as in the real world that won't change.. people doing things for the wrong reason wont change either...

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Happened to me a couple of years ago. The wife of the couple I used to see on a regular basis got really close to me. Too close that it almost ended their marriage. Things got ridiculously awkward

Blimey you’re brave saying this, dontcha know that couples on fabs are stronger than superglue.

as many bad relationships on fab as in the real world that won't change.. people doing things for the wrong reason wont change either... "

Exactly true.

london

"I'd personally hate it if my involvement with a couple contributed to any complications in their relationship.

That's why there have always been lines that I try not to cross. Although I absoloutly looooove it when cuckolds get jealous it only works for me if its within a dynamic that enhances the fun that everyone is having.

Well said.

Mixture of feelings is part of the excitement for the cuckold fun."

Exactly my perspective mmmm

london

From my perspective as a single male it depends what a couple means by no emotional attachments.

To me emotional attachment at the level of a work colleague is just about the right balance. You really enjoy each others company at work, during lunch breaks and may even enjoy each other company on occasional nights out. But generally speaking its out of sight out of mind when you head home for the day.

Any level of connection lower than that would be of no interest to me unless it was a one off chance meet at a club.

We all have our own definitions but to my mind the whole point of cuckold play is flirting a teeny bit dangerously with emotions. But it has to be done responsibly with 150% transparency and the motives of everyone involved needs to be fully vetted and understood.

Blimey you’re brave saying this, dontcha know that couples on fabs are stronger than superglue."

"From my perspective as a single male it depends what a couple means by no emotional attachments.

To me emotional attachment at the level of a work colleague is just about the right balance. You really enjoy each others company at work, during lunch breaks and may even enjoy each other company on occasional nights out. But generally speaking its out of sight out of mind when you head home for the day.

Any level of connection lower than that would be of no interest to me unless it was a one off chance meet at a club.

We all have our own definitions but to my mind the whole point of cuckold play is flirting a teeny bit dangerously with emotions. But it has to be done responsibly with 150% transparency and the motives of everyone involved needs to be fully vetted and understood.

"

Love this!

Problem is you only know the lines once you’ve crossed them.

"We are not a cuck couple, but both agreed that once any emotional attachment starts to form with a partner outside of our relationship, then it needs to stop. "

Isn't that too late?

» Add a new message to this topic