FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Will we ever

Will we ever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It seems hard until there is wide spread vaccination that swinging will be what it use to be and that’s bloody horrible

Thoughts? Is there a way back to normality

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

Yes, people being patient and behaving themselves in the short term plus the vaccination....we will see the end of this.

By *andyblokeMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"Yes, people being patient and behaving themselves in the short term plus the vaccination....we will see the end of this."
i agree we put swinging and the wider world on hold and wait until this nightmare is over and we have all had jabs. meanwhile my right arm is getting very strong

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely! I’m just not sure how long it’ll take! I honestly didn’t expect it to still be this bad by now but I’m hoping once everything resumes it’ll bring a new lease of life to the scene. Regulars who have missed it and people who were on the fence that have realised life’s too short...and think of all the frustration and the people who haven’t had any contact for so long! I’m hopeful.

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Certainly, after all the bubonic plague went away - every time - even without vaccination.

» Add a new message to this topic