FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How many Ladies pretend to be Bi or to like Swinging

How many Ladies pretend to be Bi or to like Swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many Ladies pretend to be Bi or to like Swinging.

Just to appease their fellahs, but deep down they just want their man, and his love?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

very interesting question. I wonder how many will tell the truth...

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

have met quite a few we suspect i think its sad and feel very sorry they dont feel they can be honest weve walked away when we r pretty sure shes just going along with it

i am fully bi and i swing alone

No not at all!! We swing because we want too!! If either of us decided it wasn't for them then we would both stop!!!

Would never play to keep my man happy!!

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

theres absolutely no chance I would agree to meet anyone if it didnt really do it for me. We only meet single fellas so if anytime i decided it was not doing it for me then we would stop .. simple as that (f)

Im single but ide love a long term partner that was into swinging. Both my previous relationships have been with very jealous men.

Surely if a woman wasn't happy doing this she wouldn't would she??

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I have in the past to keep a guy happy, but not anymore

ive never done swinging, we just like to go on the cams but we have met a couple who came to our house, i did play with my partner in the same room as ive always been very nervous, one step at a time me, id never do it if i wasnt comfortable doing it xx

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

"No not at all!! We swing because we want too!! If either of us decided it wasn't for them then we would both stop!!!

Would never play to keep my man happy!! "

"No not at all!! We swing because we want too!! If either of us decided it wasn't for them then we would both stop!!!

100% agree, if either of us ever said that we wanted to stop we would.

I have the love of my man, and we are happy swinging, we have our boundaries, stick to them always and we are both just having fun.

I definitely don't pretend to be bi-curious for him, I suggested it to him

"I have in the past to keep a guy happy, but not anymore "

You should never have to do anything you don't want to... that's just wrong.

Wolf

Sadly I think lots of ladies end up getting pressured into swinging. It usually leads to disaster.

Similarly, lots of guys swing because they want to be unfaithful to their partner, and this is a 'legal' way of doing it. If that's your motive - you're heading for disaster and your relationship's likely to explode.

Swinging should be a mutual thing, both partners want each other but a little something else (or a lot!). If the bond between the couple is not strong, then swinging can break it.

Agree?

" Sadly I think lots of ladies end up getting pressured into swinging. It usually leads to disaster.

Similarly, lots of guys swing because they want to be unfaithful to their partner, and this is a 'legal' way of doing it. If that's your motive - you're heading for disaster and your relationship's likely to explode.

Swinging should be a mutual thing, both partners want each other but a little something else (or a lot!). If the bond between the couple is not strong, then swinging can break it.

Agree?"

I agree and I think like you say it is a way for some to have a "legal" affair!

"I have in the past to keep a guy happy, but not anymore

Wolf "

Realise that now and have found someone that I can play with as an equal, who knows me I think better than I know myself

"I have in the past to keep a guy happy, but not anymore

Wolf

Realise that now and have found someone that I can play with as an equal, who knows me I think better than I know myself "

How cool is that...!

"ive never done swinging, we just like to go on the cams but we have met a couple who came to our house, i did play with my partner in the same room as ive always been very nervous, one step at a time me, id never do it if i wasnt comfortable doing it xx"

Best way to do it, baby steps and go with what you are both comfortable with.

I think it shows love and respect for each other too if one doesn't push the other to go further. xx

poole

"ive never done swinging, we just like to go on the cams but we have met a couple who came to our house, i did play with my partner in the same room as ive always been very nervous, one step at a time me, id never do it if i wasnt comfortable doing it xx

Best way to do it, baby steps and go with what you are both comfortable with.

I think it shows love and respect for each other too if one doesn't push the other to go further. xx"

absolutely ive never done anything im not comfortable with i really respect the honesty on here well done ladies xx

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

yes we met one couple and when they came to ours she would not do anything with carol just wanted me to fuck her , heedless to say we never saw them again

"Im single but ide love a long term partner that was into swinging. Both my previous relationships have been with very jealous men.

Surely if a woman wasn't happy doing this she wouldn't would she?? "

This an interesting debate. A lady will do almost anything for her man, if she truly this will make him love even more, or she loves him so much, she will do anything to keep him.

However, the majority of Guys do loves their partners, and even though a proposition to their partner, may not be palatable, after a time the partner may come to enjoy it, sometimes even more than the guy.

That was my experience with doing it up the 'wrong un' anyway.

also i think guys can compartmentalise sex without emotion very easy. and if youve been married for years, sex, must be a small pct of the value of your overall love affair.

or maybe i talk bollocks.

i believe ite a few ladies simply go along with things. Although i accept that ladies who are happy to do so are probably more likely to be the ones who would respond to this question.

Forum Mod

Im more than sure that anyone that is in the sort of relationship that has cracks that big in it where the man has to suggest her being Bi or for him to have a legal affair would'nt last long at all

There are people like that out there and to honest it just makes me sad,I also make sure that I avoid them like the plague,there is no way I want to be a part of someone elses game plan,because its generally more than obvious who is driving the relationship and who is being dragged along for the ride unwillingly

By *eavy Metal BallzMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I have in the past to keep a guy happy, but not anymore "

Thank you for being so honest, it happens a lot more than people would admit to.

you make a lot of sense, well spoken.

"Im more than sure that anyone that is in the sort of relationship that has cracks that big in it where the man has to suggest her being Bi or for him to have a legal affair would'nt last long at all

There are people like that out there and to honest it just makes me sad,I also make sure that I avoid them like the plague,there is no way I want to be a part of someone elses game plan,because its generally more than obvious who is driving the relationship and who is being dragged along for the ride unwillingly"

sweet answer

sometimes as well they might be well into swinging but its bad meet coz they not into who their partner has picked!

poole

"sometimes as well they might be well into swinging but its bad meet coz they not into who their partner has picked!"

we both choose our meet we have to both want it xx

"How many Ladies pretend to be Bi or to like Swinging.

Just to appease their fellahs, but deep down they just want their man, and his love?"

Turning the question on its head, How many men pretend to be bi or to like swinging.

Just to appease their women, but deep down they just want their woman, and her love?

Just to appease their fellahs, but deep down they just want their man, and his love?

Turning the question on its head, How many men pretend to be bi or to like swinging.

Just to appease their women, but deep down they just want their woman, and her love?"

Good question as well!

think this is a really good topic, nice to see so many stories from honest people but the best part is no one judges you

Just to appease their women, but deep down they just want their woman, and her love?"

I would never dream of asking a guy to do something he is not 100% comfortable with

"Im single but ide love a long term partner that was into swinging. Both my previous relationships have been with very jealous men.

Surely if a woman wasn't happy doing this she wouldn't would she?? .

This an interesting debate. A lady will do almost anything for her man, if she truly this will make him love even more, or she loves him so much, she will do anything to keep him.

However, the majority of Guys do loves their partners, and even though a proposition to their partner, may not be palatable, after a time the partner may come to enjoy it, sometimes even more than the guy.

also i think guys can compartmentalise sex without emotion very easy. and if youve been married for years, sex, must be a small pct of the value of your overall love affair.

or maybe i talk bollocks."

Well put..i suppose its personal choice really. I personally went along and put up with an awful lot of stuff for love although none sexual. I look back now and think " what was i thinking" So i can not relate to the original statement

Surely if a woman wasn't happy doing this she wouldn't would she?? .

or maybe i talk bollocks.

Well put..i suppose its personal choice really. I personally went along and put up with an awful lot of stuff for love although none sexual. I look back now and think " what was i thinking" So i can not relate to the original statement "

Oops...Can now relate*

We both choose our meets to, whether it's a couple or a single guy!! If one of us says no!! Then no it is, and i tried the bi side for myself!! Not because Luke wanted me too but because it was something I was curios about, although Luke did enjoy it too.... I would never ask Luke to do something he wasn't comfortable with and vice versa!!!

If it's not comfortable it's not fun!

"think this is a really good topic, nice to see so many stories from honest people but the best part is no one judges you "

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Great question !

I am guessing if someone was pretending to be bi or to like swinging then they would be found out pretty quick on a meet?

I am sure it happens but not so sure anyone would admit to it here if they are pretending to their OH.

"Great question !

I am guessing if someone was pretending to be bi or to like swinging then they would be found out pretty quick on a meet?

I am sure it happens but not so sure anyone would admit to it here if they are pretending to their OH."

you should be able to tell right about when its time to lick dish lol

"Great question !

I am sure it happens but not so sure anyone would admit to it here if they are pretending to their OH."

Good point!! Who would admit to it?

Forum Mod

I think in any relationship there is an element of things that you put up with for love

If you get to the point where you feel that you're losing your own identity and self respect then its gone too far

I would'nt expect anyone to change their sexuality because I think they should as they love me and vice versa though......thats a bit extreme

I'm always game to try anything once (apart from drugs etc) , but I caution myself against excessiveness if I like it.

Here's one of my favourite quotes from the carry on film.

- Carry On Abroad -

Stuart Farquhar: Please, Miss Plunkett, you're squashing my itinerary.

Evelyn Blunt: Not for me, thank you.

Vic Flange: Oh. Don't drink?

Evelyn Blunt: No, I tried it once and didn't like it.

Vic Flange: Smoke?

Evelyn Blunt: I tried it once and didn't like it.

Vic Flange: Strange.

Evelyn Blunt: Not at all, my daughter and I are just the same.

Vic Flange: Your only child, I presume.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 17/07/12 12:04:33]

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

or are gay but still in a marriage because of kids, house etc

same in reverse

Oh yes I really had to twist his arm to get him to explore his bi side

On a serious note, I do remember when I first started swinging, 30 years ago, doing a straight swap and the wife of the couple spent the whole night crying in the loo. I never swing with couples now for that reason. I do think that a lot (not all) do it to keep the OH happy

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

Just to appease their fellahs, but deep down they just want their man, and his love?"

Theres 186 of them.

i a bi and i love swinging..

i also love the seesaw and the slide but the roundabout makes me feel giddy..

Do you know how pertinent this is as a topic of discussion ?

One of the most relevant posts we have seen in some time !

We stopped meeting couples other than in clubs for the very fact that one or the other often seems less than happy - and we only swing for the fun and extra dimension it offers .

At clubs you get the chance to ascertain whether playmates are really up for the fun first and there is no pressure so anyone who finds the meet scenario uncomfortable - clubs are the way foward !

As for pretending to be bi - a crazy notion but again very true - it happens but one soon realises when it's fake and we just move on !

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"very interesting question. I wonder how many will tell the truth... "

Not many I bet, but going by some of the comments made by male half of couples...

"i am fully bi and i swing alone "
me too

By *ounghornycouple1988Couple  over a year ago

bathgate

" Sadly I think lots of ladies end up getting pressured into swinging. It usually leads to disaster.

Agree?"

agree but also some men do it to please their woman xxx

I've always been curious but never told anybody untill i met my Mr, i felt comfortable telling him and we both decided it would be fun to explore so we did and now i know i am fully bi! we've suspected a few couples on here where the female is straight but can 'play' bi? Not for us thanks!

Just picking up on this

Deep question and wonder if it was asked out of interest or satisfaction ?

I think if your pretending to be Bi and then not i will stand out like a sore thumb

Some women definitely do pretend to be bi. I think a lot of it is to do with liking the attention from men when putting on a 'show' as they see it. It's embarrassing when you think a lady is bi, as they have stated they are, and you try to flirt etc and get nothing back. This is why I no longer have my status as bisexual as I am extremely wary of women who claim to be bi , as very rarely it seems to be the case Or maybe I'm just a swamp donkey lol.

Just picking up on this

Deep question and wonder if it was asked out of interest or satisfaction ?

I think if your pretending to be Bi and then not i will stand out like a sore thumb "

if it's the bloke that's pretending to be bi, it won't be standing anywhere

I'm single, I have no one to please but myself

I have come across this as a bi single girl in pri meets and in a club. My rule is the girl has to come to me. If the guy asks me on his own it's obvious it's for his pleasure and she really doesn't want to do it. There is nothing worse then being pestered to fuck their partner cause it his bday etc. my first ever 3 some 10 years ago I found out afterward her bf forced her to do it by threatening to cheat. I felt sick and guilty

By *ounghornycouple1988Couple  over a year ago

bathgate

"Some women definitely do pretend to be bi. I think a lot of it is to do with liking the attention from men when putting on a 'show' as they see it. It's embarrassing when you think a lady is bi, as they have stated they are, and you try to flirt etc and get nothing back. This is why I no longer have my status as bisexual as I am extremely wary of women who claim to be bi , as very rarely it seems to be the case Or maybe I'm just a swamp donkey lol."

This is where I ask thm there experience and how sure thy are lol I know I'm bi love cock but pussy just as good lol

Btw I'm fem of our couple xxx

"i am fully bi and i swing alone "

im not bi and swing alone, so everything i do i do for me and noone else

Doubt you will get any replies, how many women on here are going to admit they swing for their partner on a open forum, that would go down well when he read it

"i am fully bi and i swing alone

im not bi and swing alone, so everything i do i do for me and noone else

Doubt you will get any replies, how many women on here are going to admit they swing for their partner on a open forum, that would go down well when he read it"

Plenty are admitting it about exes, which is prob why they are exes

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

bang on, although there has been a couple of occasions when we have thought others have been doing it to appease

I am very bi was with girls before boys ... love it when i find a nice sexy bi woman .

I have been part of a bi women's forum for over 7 years and I can categorically state that there are plenty of women out there that swing and play with women just to appease their boyfriend/husband.

Sadly we see a lot of posts, per day, on those forums of women saying things like: "My husband has this fantasy of a threesome, should I do it?" or "My boyfriend wants us to try swinging because he likes the idea of me with a woman." etc etc. These questions are usually posted by new members to the site who do not feel they are bi or are confused as their partner is pushing for them to explore when they had never considered it before.

I do believe that there are women out there, and quite a lot of them, that play bi because their guy wants them too. I also believe that there are women who do not even want to swing at all.

Bi playful in the right setting and have to be attracted to the girls to play andI think I may have a swinging soul x

In a long term and loving relationship both partners will inevitably do things that they wouldn't otherwise do because their partner wants to and because they love that person and a good relationship will always have a good level of give and take on both sides. This is all very well when it's something like watching the footie or a eating out with work colleagues etc but when you start applying the same theory to intimate acts like swinging and sex then disaster probably looms.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

What a great question! Our relationship is very strong and we have been swinging for about 15 years. Neither do it for the other and neither is pretending anything just to please the other. As a guy, I suppose I am a little strange, I have no interest in just watching two women together..

OK, as part of playtime while we are all in a mix is fine, but it it doesn't happen, so be it! Neither of us classes ourselves as Bi, but neither have we ruled it out!

We have requested a while ago that "Bi-Friendly" be put on the attributes when filling out the profile. All we have is Bi-Curious, which she isn't! She has played with women but is not curious anymore. She preferes men by a country mile so is not Bi! But, in a play situation and with select ladies (her choice) she will play fully with a fem!

As to swinging just to please me? Well, it was me who suggested it, but she was up for it and we have had a great time ever since.. Could we stop? Yep! Do we want to stop? Nope! If one wanted to and the other didn't? Then we stop!

We have however, met couples where one or the other is there to make up the numbers, but never had any problem ing them out and calling a halt. No Bi women? Not a problem as Innuendo isn't Bi!!

Guys and Girls.

I am truly fascinated over your opinions. I've never swung right, i'm still not sure. I used to consider it pervy and sad, but I was kind of young and a traditionalist.

But your insight has been both thoughtful, emotive and provoking.

What has really impressed me about you guys, is your humanity, your honesty and your openness.

Whether we do this or not, one thing for sure, I shall never discount different people, or different opinions.

It's the difference and diversity that makes you all attractive.

I'm a deep thinker , always have been, I sense the love, and I sense the real emotive responses, and I'm impressed, and I'm optimistic, not just for myself, but I'm warmed by the fact that it seems that you guys are so warm and friendly, and realistic. you accept, you don't criticise . you understand, but don't admonish.

and again, i sense the giving nature.

i don't think I've read you wrong.

we are all searching for something, be it god, acceptance, money or love.

thanks guys. u really are truly awesome. xx

"Some women definitely do pretend to be bi. I think a lot of it is to do with liking the attention from men when putting on a 'show' as they see it. It's embarrassing when you think a lady is bi, as they have stated they are, and you try to flirt etc and get nothing back. This is why I no longer have my status as bisexual as I am extremely wary of women who claim to be bi , as very rarely it seems to be the case Or maybe I'm just a swamp donkey lol."

I'm very wary of women claiming to be bi for the same reasons. If someone doesn't fancy me, fine. But for them to pretend to want to play just to please their other half.... It's just a total turn off.

I had lots of mail from 'couples' but where it was always the guy mailing. Seemed to be his fantasy not hers.

I think there will be a lot more blokes into it than the women, but then the women are unlikely to be on here to read the post.

Glad to hear there are genuine people out there that know their own minds. Gives me hope.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

[Removed by poster at 17/07/12 21:05:10]

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't have a fellah to appease so I do it for the sex.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

high 5 fella !! .. thats why we stopped meeting couples as well .. too many dramas !!

if ur both not into it then sort it out in ur bedroom and not in mine !

Just to appease their women, but deep down they just want their woman, and her love?

Oh yes I really had to twist his arm to get him to explore his bi side

On a serious note, I do remember when I first started swinging, 30 years ago, doing a straight swap and the wife of the couple spent the whole night crying in the loo. I never swing with couples now for that reason. I do think that a lot (not all) do it to keep the OH happy "

I would never dream of asking a guy to do something he is not 100% comfortable with"

I could ask Tiger but I would not be expecting him to say yes for me, just if he fancied trying something outside his comfort zone, as he could with me.

I don't have a fellah to appease so I do it for the sex."

phew if I had to appease a fella, I would appease by ending it.

I love the ladies just as much the men, I would never do something like swinging to keep my fella happy at all no matter how much I love him and if he loved me he wouldn't expect that from me. But we both equally love swinging we do it on our own and together and would never do anything we don't want to do. But yeah my first experience she def did not want to be there and I stopped it as I respected her.

We are just the same! I love being fucked in front of hubby and I'm very happy to be bisexual. I wouldn't and couldn't do it if I didn't really want to! Xxx

» Add a new message to this topic