FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > sloppy seconds

sloppy seconds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

now before people jump on the 'bareback right or wrong' thread?

this is to people that do BB..

do the guys like sloppy seconds, fucking their woman after another guy has filled her up for you???

we love it.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I fucked my mates gf after he spunked in her....i loved it

By *rbadguy64Couple  over a year ago

bangor

Amazing. Experience mmm

I love it when guys like this.... Master love's to slip into me all messy...

Cali

my man loved it after I was filled by a 19yr old stud xx

Not sure I'd be keen on the idea but hey I'd would be boring if we were all the same

This is on my to do list maybe one day

I would like to try this sometime the thought of another mans cum there allready and the feeling of it all wet and sticky, it really turn me on. But I can dream about it

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Vincent definitely loves it! Makes it hot and slick for him and just as enjoyable for me. - I love the sensation of my pussy being full and swolen with a huge load while being fucked by another throbbing cock that is ready to explode. - Can't explain why, it just feels amazing!

We will ONLY do this with our one trusted playmate though.

- Amy. x

ye, you gotta trust the guy to do this. I love to lick my man's cock clean after, all covered in his and anothers cum, just yum

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

On the home page where you get local updates. There is a couple where the male is always looking for someone to bareback his wife so he can eat it out of her

we only do it with a young lad we both know very well, anyone wanting to do it with people they don't know is bonkers

"On the home page where you get local updates. There is a couple where the male is always looking for someone to bareback his wife so he can eat it out of her "

Different

I've done this a few times, I've been involved in a MMMMF... all of us shot our loads inside her... it's a great feeling sticking your cock in a cum filled pussy

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I've done this only the once (her husband went first). Nothing better than cum as a lubricant...

Would I do it again? Probably not - although it would depend on the circumstances.

"I've done this a few times, I've been involved in a MMMMF... all of us shot our loads inside her... it's a great feeling sticking your cock in a cum filled pussy

"

Gang bang bareback seems like a mega risk not worth taking

Absolutely love it....

"Absolutely love it.... "

but your profile says 'safe discreet fun', how you square that with loving creampies??

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I've done this a few times, I've been involved in a MMMMF... all of us shot our loads inside her... it's a great feeling sticking your cock in a cum filled pussy

Gang bang bareback seems like a mega risk not worth taking"

With respect, you had said you are playing BB and then are judging others who are too?

Yes, with a 19 yr old man who I have known many yrs, not with 3 other men. Sorry, you are an admin I take it?

With respect, you had said you are playing BB and then are judging others who are too?"

Yeah but STIs discriminate you see, they only attack those who 'gang bang' bareback or have sex with lots of people bareback. They wouldn't infect people who only choose to go with one selective male, and that selective male is watched 24/7 to ensure that he does not have sex with anyone else. STIs are nice and respectful like that you see

[Removed by poster at 18/07/12 09:09:02]

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"we only do it with a young lad we both know very well, anyone wanting to do it with people they don't know is bonkers"

Could be argued you're bonkers. Unless you have him tied up in the cellar you have no way of knowing who else he's having unprotected sex with.

Everyone is free to have sex in any way shape or form they like, but please, don't sneer at others for doing what you are...you're embarrassing yourselves!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Yes, with a 19 yr old man who I have known many yrs, not with 3 other men. Sorry, you are an admin I take it?"

Why the Admin question?

oh right, here we go, its just the same to shag in gang bareback, gotcha, that is clearly a valid point

"Yes, with a 19 yr old man who I have known many yrs, not with 3 other men. Sorry, you are an admin I take it?

Why the Admin question?"

I just sense you are an admin. Why are admins not public in their duties btw?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Yes, with a 19 yr old man who I have known many yrs, not with 3 other men. Sorry, you are an admin I take it?

Why the Admin question?

I just sense you are an admin. Why are admins not public in their duties btw?"

does it make any difference to my question?

London

With respect, you had said you are playing BB and then are judging others who are too?

Yeah but STIs discriminate you see, they only attack those who 'gang bang' bareback or have sex with lots of people bareback. They wouldn't infect people who only choose to go with one selective male, and that selective male is watched 24/7 to ensure that he does not have sex with anyone else. STIs are nice and respectful like that you see

"

You beat me to it!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sorry to the OP as the questioning of a persons fun in a gang bang has swayed away from your post.

I have started another thread on the subject to hopefully leave yours how you want it.

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/110637

again people are so caught up in attack mode they are unable to think cogently. I'll leave it there, clearly a MMMF bareback session is same as a MF bareback session in the risks involved, clearly no difference.

What is wrong with the admin question? I just wondered is all, I pay to use site, is it not a good idea to be public in who snoops and changes accounts etc?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Back to the OP.

If things were different Mr Ruggers would love a cream pie type scenario, but it wouldn't turn me on to be honest.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Yes, with a 19 yr old man who I have known many yrs, not with 3 other men. Sorry, you are an admin I take it?"

But how can you be 100% sure this person you've known for many years isn't also having BB / creampie gangbangs regularly and keeping that a secret?

how do you know your husband isnt? or your wife etc, its a calculated risk. Quite different from some creampie gang bang I would say, of course so few are able to see this qualitative difference

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 18/07/12 10:20:38]

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Let's all attack the op.

If you don't do BB and don't feel this is for you fine, but you are turning an interesting topic into a slagging match. Personally sloppy seconds have never been my thing but I am open minded enough to find the thread interesting.

If the OP trusts all parties concerned that should be enough for everyone on here.

Glasgow

"how do you know your husband isnt? or your wife etc, its a calculated risk. Quite different from some creampie gang bang I would say, of course so few are able to see this qualitative difference"

At the end of the day there really isnt a difference imo

Your "trusted guy" could be bb gangbanging 5 women a week... And dipping his wick in after 10 other guys each time, for example...

So, he may be the one person you trust, but how would this scenario be better than a someone barebacking in one MMMF scenario... ??

they shouldn't have started a thread then.

"how do you know your husband isnt? or your wife etc, its a calculated risk. Quite different from some creampie gang bang I would say, of course so few are able to see this qualitative difference

Your "trusted guy" could be bb gangbanging 5 women a week... And dipping his wick in after 10 other guys each time, for example...

So, he may be the one person you trust, but how would this scenario be better than a someone barebacking in one MMMF scenario... ??"

My point is clearly going over peoples heads. How do you know your husband/wife/bf/gf etc is not doing the same?? you take a risk everytime you fick without a condom, even if you are married. So is it not really ridiculous to claim there is no greater risk for a woman/man in having bb with a trusted man she knows well, and who is a friend, and a woman/man having MMMMF gang bangs. Seriosuly, why is this point so contentious. I know people who get fucked and filled by loads of random men feel a bit touchy about the crazy lives they lead, but come on, don't claim it;s the same lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sorry to the OP as the questioning of a persons fun in a gang bang has swayed away from your post.

I have started another thread on the subject to hopefully leave yours how you want it.

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/110637

Glasgow

"how do you know your husband isnt? or your wife etc, its a calculated risk. Quite different from some creampie gang bang I would say, of course so few are able to see this qualitative difference

So, he may be the one person you trust, but how would this scenario be better than a someone barebacking in one MMMF scenario... ??

My point is clearly going over peoples heads. How do you know your husband/wife/bf/gf etc is not doing the same?? you take a risk everytime you fick without a condom, even if you are married. So is it not really ridiculous to claim there is no greater risk for a woman/man in having bb with a trusted man she knows well, and who is a friend, and a woman/man having MMMMF gang bangs. Seriosuly, why is this point so contentious. I know people who get fucked and filled by loads of random men feel a bit touchy about the crazy lives they lead, but come on, don't claim it;s the same lol"

No, your point didn't go over my head. I just disagree with it.

You think that you're safer than someone having bareback gangbangs because you claim to trust one person who isn't your long term partner.

You clearly missed my point.

IMO anyone having bareback sex while swinging is mad. Regardless of how well or how long I have known the friends that I swing with, I will and do always play safe. So if your wee rant above about people being "touchy" and "getting filled by random men" (or whatever it was you said), then maybe actually know that facts first.

I couldn't care less what other people do, although anyone who openly barebacks (whether it be with one or 100 people) I won't ever meet. I trust one person. Me!

"we only do it with a young lad we both know very well, anyone wanting to do it with people they don't know is bonkers"

dont get that comment at all

if this young man is fucking you bare the chances are he is others too, so whats the different between fucking someone you know bare and a staranger

knowing somewone well does not stop you catching things off them

im not having a go at people who play bare i dont care if they do or not but to play bare yourself them call others for doing so bonkers is a little hypocritical

you either play bare back or you dont to me knowing who your doing it with makes no odds anyone can pass STIs

[Removed by poster at 18/07/12 13:11:50]

"Absolutely love it....

but your profile says 'safe discreet fun', how you square that with loving creampies??"

But your profile says... 'Interested in all sorts of ladies, age not important,'

but you have 'will meet Aged from 18 to 58'.

And you have 'Cleanliness an absolute must' but you will meet smokers. As we all know, smokers stink!

Glass-houses & stones......

Just sayin'.

Nicki loves to have another guy slide into her spunky pussy after ive filled it up but only with a condom on

"Absolutely love it....

but your profile says 'safe discreet fun', how you square that with loving creampies??

But your profile says... 'Interested in all sorts of ladies, age not important,'

but you have 'will meet Aged from 18 to 58'.

And you have 'Cleanliness an absolute must' but you will meet smokers. As we all know, smokers stink!

Glass-houses & stones......

Just sayin'. "

You should try a PhD in metaphysics hun, you'd be a dream.

By *irty_newcastleCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Absolutely love licking and fucking she has used and filled up by another guys cum.. soooooo kinky

By *estless in batterseaCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

The barebackers will inherit the earth

i agree x

everyone in life has choices to make lets stop making judgements,if you dont agree with them fine thats thier choice we are on here to have fun,with people that you fancy and who have the same outlook on sex,so each to thier own.

London

Should we deduce that anyone who has a "fantasy" about cream pies or sloppy seconds should be ostracised? Where next, anal? Oral? Multiple partners? There are some that enjoy bukake but don't get the same amount of flak, is it because that is a more accepted kink?

I don't like skat but I won't attack others on whatever preference they have as adults. There are enough diversities for all to find something to make them happy

I have a latex allergy.......if I use latex I end up in a hell of a mess, and the latex free condoms are like using cling film!!!

But riding bare back is awesome, love that feeling when he fills you with cum but I would have to find a someone who was partner material for that......after a vist to the clinic

Anyone ever licked someone else's spunk out of there partners pussy?

London

Am guessing a lot of disingenuous people are being scathing. Of bb for ulterior motives

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

I've never actually fancied the sloppy seconds myself, but have happily provided the first load and then watched it being added to, or eaten by, the woman's partner....

Oh I see there are a lot of "holier than thou" types on FAB.

To those people who like to criticise those who enjoy BB, you did it yourself more than once so don't kid yourselves and meeting strangers from the internet isn't any less risky.

So get off the high horse you seem to have acquired and pipe down.

Anyways, sloppy seconds isn't my thing but I don't mind a guy going in after me.

Not bothered about a girl giving multiple Bjs and having the guy cum in her mouth either.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Oh I see there are a lot of "holier than thou" types on FAB.

To those people who like to criticise those who enjoy BB, you did it yourself more than once so don't kid yourselves and meeting strangers from the internet isn't any less risky.

."

If everybody "piped down" and didn't post their views there would be an empty forum.

I don't think anyone criticised for BB....but a few pointed out that someone who does BB was telling another that they were taking more of a risk than her for doing the same thing.

"now before people jump on the 'bareback right or wrong' thread?

this is to people that do BB..

do the guys like sloppy seconds, fucking their woman after another guy has filled her up for you???

we love it....."

I've never tried it but up for anything and would give it a go x

If everybody "piped down" and didn't post their views there would be an empty forum.

I don't think anyone criticised for BB....but a few pointed out that someone who does BB was telling another that they were taking more of a risk than her for doing the same thing.

"

Banter and discussion is good.

I think you and he are referring to the same person and also making the same comment, but there is a misunderstanding along the way.

I can see between the lines of some posters.

"oh noes you BB! NOT IN MY FORUM RAWR!!"

Obviously they don't want to make it out they're fully against BB because they know for a fact that they'd do it no questions asked.

By *aldybiMan  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"The barebackers will inherit the earth "

Sadly in these times, maybe just in very small plots; 6' by 3'...

"everyone in life has choices to make lets stop making judgements,if you dont agree with them fine thats thier choice we are on here to have fun,with people that you fancy and who have the same outlook on sex,so each to thier own."

Good speech!!!

"The barebackers will inherit the earth

Sadly in these times, maybe just in very small plots; 6' by 3'... "

Everyone will end up in one of those.... At some point...

If people think that only BB is risky.... And nothing else is....

Im confused. Are you saying it is ok to be filled with cum off one man but not off multi in one session??? the risk is the same no matter how many. We personally love bareback but as rugby has said you cant go professing to love bareback and sloppy seconds then take the high ground cause they like thirds fourths and fifths!!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Banter and discussion is good.

I think you and he are referring to the same person and also making the same comment, but there is a misunderstanding along the way.

"

It was the "those" that through me, I assumed plural

By *damandeve4funCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We usually have safe sex, but I long to lick my girfriend's pussy after it has been filled by the spunk of at least one other guy. Oh, and kiss her after a guy (or guys) has come in both our mouths.

Im confused. Are you saying it is ok to be filled with cum off one man but not off multi in one session??? the risk is the same no matter how many. We personally love bareback but as rugby has said you cant go professing to love bareback and sloppy seconds then take the high ground cause they like thirds fourths and fifths!!"

(and sorry Rugby! X)

With respect, you had said you are playing BB and then are judging others who are too?"

Here here. Looking at the speck of dust in ones eye when you have a plank of wood in yours.

How do you know your trusted 19 yr old isn't fucking the whole town BB

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

Yuck not for me I'm afraid. I hate it when my wife wants me to taste my own spunk. At a party recently a guy came on my wife's tits and proceeded to lick it up, and I nearly threw up. Strange I know as I am not squeamish as I was a paramedic for 25 years.

By *exy milf 1962Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I totally agree with the Fabster that commented that "If the young lad did B/B with them ~ then chances are ~ He'd possibly do B/B with other ppl aswell

As for the B/B MMMMMF G/B senario~ OMG "Russian Roulette" comes to mind

Personally ~ MY SEXUAL HEALTH is 100% PARRAMOUNT ~ B/B with strangers or partners that you cannot trust 1Million percent isnt clever ~ "It's down right dangerous!!" ~ period!!

STD/STI's yes!!! can be treated qwickly with Antibiotics etc ~ But what abt the HERPES viruses and HIV/Aids ~ surely you must have considered the possiblity of contracting these or even worse ~ that some of these condition can kill~ eventually! OMGOSH!!! ~ Personally with us " IT'S NO G L O V E ~ NO L O V E !!"

London

Wonder why bukake doesn't get the same hostile comments?

"Wonder why bukake doesn't get the same hostile comments?"

Or pickled onion munster munch.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

You mention this and attacking the OP in another post...why do you think anyone is attacking the OP?

OK, need to be sensible cant do it with just everyone you meet BUT when you can do it safely its GREAT! I just love that wet slippery sensation. The idea of it also adds to the excitement.

I have to admit that anal sloppy seconds feels great, probably becuase its just so naughty lol

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

probably because with bukake... the "end product" doesn't end up inside someone....

more "wipe clean" so to speak......

London

I forgot nobody ever swallows

Don't have a problem with seconds ' would nt mlnd one bit

O

"This is on my to do list maybe one day "

its on my to do list too

By *aldybiMan  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"The barebackers will inherit the earth

Sadly in these times, maybe just in very small plots; 6' by 3'...

Everyone will end up in one of those.... At some point...

If people think that only BB is risky.... And nothing else is.... "

Oh I quite agree, was just having a thoughtful moment...

Many years motorcycling has taught me something about risk assessment, and my opinion is still worth what someone cares to pay for it - nowt!

I guess BB is for those for whom the thrills outweigh the risks, like biking, bull-running and backgammon, you make calculated decisions based upon what you value and the risk involved.

It's a good thing we're all different, though, else the Forum would be pants!

London

"Yuck not for me I'm afraid. I hate it when my wife wants me to taste my own spunk. At a party recently a guy came on my wife's tits and proceeded to lick it up, and I nearly threw up. Strange I know as I am not squeamish as I was a paramedic for 25 years. "

You're not alone: I like anal play and watersports but feel bilious reading some of the posts on here.

Go figure!

"I have a latex allergy.......if I use latex I end up in a hell of a mess, and the latex free condoms are like using cling film!!!

But riding bare back is awesome, love that feeling when he fills you with cum but I would have to find a someone who was partner material for that......after a vist to the clinic "

I could do with a personal trainer like you fee xxxx

Love the sight of dripping pussy just before I slide my cock inside, feeling of warmth & wetness is great!!

bb is great, we always go bb with each other, and in a stable trusting relationship thats as should be really, but would never with a stranger, the risks are to great, but to have a fantasy of it it fine, as with most fantasy's they often dont live up to the thought.

there thats my 2p worth

» Add a new message to this topic