FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > are gang bands safe

are gang bands safe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i dont know if this topic has been covered in this way . but would love to hear the opinion

once many moons ago me and my wife was invited to a gang bang

was 10 girls and a endless stream of men

as we were early and shitting ourselves the party was not in full flow but as it got going a horrid thought was popping into my head

there was six girls on the bed and the men was dipping there cocks in each one in turn[20 to 30 pumps then move to the next]

my concerns were they were not changing the condom

so my point it GOD FORBID if one of the girls was not healthy clean in my eyes that would put the other girls in danger

my wife thought exactly the same and quickly realised gang bangs was not our thing

i have raised this topic at other parties and shock horror know one has ever thought about it

this topic must of come up on hear before would love you _iews please pm me if you like

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

think some guys think condoms are only to prevent pregnancy they do not think about cross infection.

This nearly occured at a party we were at once but luckily tiger and I watch each others backs.

They are for me as I dont share with other girls... And a guy has to cum over me...

However there is no way I'd play with a guy that had a condom already on.

Cali

"think some guys think condoms are only to prevent pregnancy they do not think about cross infection.

This nearly occured at a party we were at once but luckily tiger and I watch each others backs."

this was in the 80s so aids was high on the list and no condom changes was being done thats why we ran ... its scary though

"They are for me as I dont share with other girls... And a guy has to cum over me...

Cali "

Gang bands, now there's a thought for getting the punters back into the local club!

Homecoming special event 'Grimethorpe Colliery Band Bukkake party, plus bingo'. I'll have a word with the committee

"They are for me as I dont share with other girls... And a guy has to cum over me...

Cali

Gang bands, now there's a thought for getting the punters back into the local club!

Homecoming special event 'Grimethorpe Colliery Band Bukkake party, plus bingo'. I'll have a word with the committee "

Hands up I will be the condom checker x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

omg, sometimes at a club you will see a guy walking round with a flaming condom on, apart from the health side it looks bloody stupid.

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

Went to a gang bang in Brixton once...still got the bullet wounds to prove it.

By *bbandflowCouple  over a year ago

South Devon

''Are gang bands safe'

The Glitter band..obviously not!!

"omg, sometimes at a club you will see a guy walking round with a flaming condom on, apart from the health side it looks bloody stupid."

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"omg, sometimes at a club you will see a guy walking round with a flaming condom on, apart from the health side it looks bloody stupid."

On fire flaming ?

i dont think its a case of gang bangs not being safe but as with everything everyone does things different

What stood out to me about the OPs post was the fact the men had condoms on but not changing them between women, now ive got to be honest that selfish attitude pisses me off no end, its just a case of im ok sod you isnt it and any guys who used the same condom on me as with someone else would feel the full effect of my tongue, even more so than a guy who didnt used a condom, as to me at least they are putting themselves at risk to unlike the guys who cover themselves but dont care who it dips in, i really hate guys who do that

I would say gang bangs are as safe as you make them, i have done many and always use condoms ansd never play with a guy who already has one on just incase its not clean

"i dont think its a case of gang bangs not being safe but as with everything everyone does things different

What stood out to me about the OPs post was the fact the men had condoms on but not changing them between women, now ive got to be honest that selfish attitude pisses me off no end, its just a case of im ok sod you isnt it and any guys who used the same condom on me as with someone else would feel the full effect of my tongue, even more so than a guy who didnt used a condom, as to me at least they are putting themselves at risk to unlike the guys who cover themselves but dont care who it dips in, i really hate guys who do that

I would say gang bangs are as safe as you make them, i have done many and always use condoms ansd never play with a guy who already has one on just incase its not clean"

but in the heat of the moment cock every were you gaurd could be down so how can you be sure..... now thats very scary

not my thing... but to not change condom is just disrespectful

Maybe they think it makes them look sensible & ready to play

"''Are gang bands safe'

The Glitter band..obviously not!! "

Who are you trying to kid?

its 2012 not 1900 washable condoms made by dunlop is that what the men think and get the milage out of them

"omg, sometimes at a club you will see a guy walking round with a flaming condom on, apart from the health side it looks bloody stupid.

On fire flaming ? "

ha ha fucking condoms

In that kind of situation you really need to keep fully aware and sometimes I imagine that may take a part of the excitement away.

I don't do gang bangs as its not for me. In an ideal world men would be respectful and be mindful of risks, change condoms for each new lady and not sneakily whip the condom off after the first few strokes, which I've heard about, but sadly there are some selfish bastards out there.

I have played on a bed with other people on it but I have a partner who watches to ensure I'm safe. We play in mmf threesomes only but with other people in close vicinity. I worry that I wouldn't be able to lose myself and enjoy the stimulation if I had to b e extra vigilent all the time

"i dont think its a case of gang bangs not being safe but as with everything everyone does things different

I would say gang bangs are as safe as you make them, i have done many and always use condoms ansd never play with a guy who already has one on just incase its not clean

but in the heat of the moment cock every were you gaurd could be down so how can you be sure..... now thats very scary "

i dont play with that many people i cant police whats happening to me

if i do gang bangs i do them in groups small enough to be managable and i tell everyone before hand to use condoms, ive never had any problems, its down to yourself to make sure you play with respectful people

but in the heat of the moment cock every were you gaurd could be down so how can you be sure..... now thats very scary

i dont play with that many people i cant police whats happening to me

if i do gang bangs i do them in groups small enough to be managable and i tell everyone before hand to use condoms, ive never had any problems, its down to yourself to make sure you play with respectful people"

still a scary thought tho thats why i wont go to them it put me off for life

but respect is the main thing so good for you

By *ove2-shareCouple  over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

"''Are gang bands safe'

Who are you trying to kid? "

definately not.

dont wanna be in his gang his gang his gang

dont wanna be in his gang oh noooo,

hes a paedo hes a paedo hes a dirty little C@*t he is.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

a safer sex gangbang is no different than various safer sex meets...

I think people not changing condoms is gross and selfish in the extreme, your ok jack but bugger who you stick it in... ( use of the word bugger appropriate as you see fit ).

I think if you attend gangbangs at venues that offer safe and bareback ones, you run a huge risk of being wrongly associated with the bareback ones..... if I see a list of verifications and I don't know which gangbang they attended, I avoid them all.

"''Are gang bands safe'

Who are you trying to kid?

definately not.

dont wanna be in his gang his gang his gang

dont wanna be in his gang oh noooo,

hes a paedo hes a paedo hes a dirty little C@*t he is. "

Wanna be in my pram, my pram, my pram!

That is an unwritten rule, girl change and condom change every time. There are gang bangs you can go to just check this beforehand.

I've come across men and women who put holes in the condoms via pins.

Yes they are the exception but they get off on it apparently.

why on earth why would someone do that its crimanal thats my thoughts

» Add a new message to this topic