FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Female on the pull :-)

Female on the pull :-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irty_newcastle OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Ok guys I think this is going to sound like a strange one but going to have a go anyway.

When we first got together as a couple, I was our female halfs first sexual partner. In the 7 years since she has had quite a few more courtesy of this site.. lol

Thing is we both have a fantasy of her going out on the pull and having a one night stand, something she has never done in her life so far. Thats easy I hear you say, but the problem is none of her friends know anything about the swinging part of our lives, and therefore she is unable to get with guys on nights out.

So the point of this post is to find out if there are any females out there in the North East area on here who would fancy a night out in Newcastle on the pull with our female half..

Its probably a long shot, but thought it was worth a try.

Thanks in advance.

A and A

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok guys I think this is going to sound like a strange one but going to have a go anyway.

When we first got together as a couple, I was our female halfs first sexual partner. In the 7 years since she has had quite a few more courtesy of this site.. lol

Thing is we both have a fantasy of her going out on the pull and having a one night stand, something she has never done in her life so far. Thats easy I hear you say, but the problem is none of her friends know anything about the swinging part of our lives, and therefore she is unable to get with guys on nights out.

So the point of this post is to find out if there are any females out there in the North East area on here who would fancy a night out in Newcastle on the pull with our female half..

Thanks in advance.

A and A "

I would say do it out of town you go with her and pretend to be a buddy and not a husband if that makes sense x

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Yeah we have tried that, but it seems that guys stay well clear whether or not we are out as a couple of just mates.

We had a similar fantasy so what we do is go to a hotel midweek, ones that are usually frequented by businessmen. I'd dress up smartly but sexily, showing a bit of leg or a top which is slightly low cut, classy but sexy, not slutty as you may be mistaken for a prostitute.

I sit on a sofa, with a drink, but near a guy that I like the look of. My OH will be seated at the bar so he can see me but it doesn't look like we`re together. Ill go on my phone, but I may discreetly cross my legs and show a glimpse of stocking top, then ill pull my skirt down to pretend I didn't mean to flash my stockings.

Ill glance over and if he looks at me ill smile. The guy then comes over and asks to sit near me and we start chatting. My OH loves to sit and watch and watches me coyly flirt with the guy. Its scary and you have to be a little brazen. Ut it never fails to work for me.

Its great fun

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Back in a minute... just off to Google which hotels in Birmingham are popular with businessmen.

[Removed by poster at 21/07/12 08:40:21]

I did this other week and hubby was with me. He stood back while I danced on the dance floor worked a treat. as I'm the same none of my friends know what we get upto. I'd just go with hubby and when you feel confident let him take a step back that way he gets to see and even if you end up getting asked to go off with the guy I'm sure hubby would make his way home. X

just let me know where and when your going on the pull il be their ha ha

"Ok guys I think this is going to sound like a strange one but going to have a go anyway.

Thanks in advance.

A and A

I would say do it out of town you go with her and pretend to be a buddy and not a husband if that makes sense x"

problem with that is how do the guys know hes a buddy, he could be the boyfriend, he could be another guy trying to chat her up, her could be the protective brother, i very much doubt any man would go and chat up a woman on a night out who if with another guy, i know if it was the other way round i wouldnt approch a guy who was stood drinking with a woman

Surely the only way to do this is get your OH to set it up with some one as a surprise. You'd have to be a right dick to go steaming in ith a woman who was obviously with another guy or vice versa

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Yeah you are right. Although if we could find another female for her to go on the pull with out male half needed even be around them. Thays what we hope to do

I would love a girly night out with my fab girly friends I bet it would be a real giggle x

I'd go but I'm miles away sorry x

Why not go alone and the husband stays close by but not in her vicinity?

Shouldn't take long to pull a guy as a woman but whether he is any good is up to chance.

Come to Sunderland

Newcastle Upon Tyne

"Come to Sunderland "

No thankyou

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

"Come to Sunderland

No thankyou "

I've only just moved up here but know of rivalry between the merseyside red and blue teams - is it really that bad that someone from Newcastle won't go to Sunderland? Or am I totally missing the point?? btw - I'd come out with your OH as she would be the good looking one so would pull easy!

Newcastle Upon Tyne

"Come to Sunderland

No thankyou

I've only just moved up here but know of rivalry between the merseyside red and blue teams - is it really that bad that someone from Newcastle won't go to Sunderland? Or am I totally missing the point?? btw - I'd come out with your OH as she would be the good looking one so would pull easy!"

If I didnt work in the godforsaken shithole I wouldnt go near the place.. lol

"Come to Sunderland

No thankyou

I've only just moved up here but know of rivalry between the merseyside red and blue teams - is it really that bad that someone from Newcastle won't go to Sunderland? Or am I totally missing the point?? btw - I'd come out with your OH as she would be the good looking one so would pull easy!

If I didnt work in the godforsaken shithole I wouldnt go near the place.. lol "

Here here i couldn't agree more

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Anyway this thread has kinda gone off topic. Still looking for a female to accompany our female on the pull in search and cock and a good fuck..

come to middlesbrough xx

meant to use this profile! she's welcome to come and pull Mr x

and looking through your photos i thought you had take our pic!!!! xx

Arrange it for her... Have a chet with a single local to you arrange to meet him and dont let her know that you are setting anything up. Just cos you know that its arranged doesnt mean she has to.....

By *ove2-shareCouple  over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

"Come to Sunderland

No thankyou

I've only just moved up here but know of rivalry between the merseyside red and blue teams - is it really that bad that someone from Newcastle won't go to Sunderland? Or am I totally missing the point?? btw - I'd come out with your OH as she would be the good looking one so would pull easy!"

yep many makems or geordies wont go the other way, its far more intense than liverpool everton. or Arsenal totenham, and about on a par with Pompey Southampton(darren anderton said the north london rivalry is nothing compared to the south coast one) , Celtic rangers is the only one id say is worse.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"Come to Sunderland

No thankyou

Mrs Scouse, I write as a match going Liverpool fan, and the Newcastle/Sunderland realtionship is nothing like Liverpool/Everton. While their are some hot heads in Merseyside, most reds and blues can drink in the same pubs and give each other banter without it spilling over. If you wanted to do a more accurate comparison it would be Liverpool and Manchester where it isn't just football rivally it's intercity rivally where Scousers genuinely dislike Manc's for many reasons and vice versa.

Newcastle Upon Tyne

"Come to Sunderland

No thankyou

Mrs Scouse, I write as a match going Liverpool fan, and the Newcastle/Sunderland realtionship is nothing like Liverpool/Everton. While their are some hot heads in Merseyside, most reds and blues can drink in the same pubs and give each other banter without it spilling over. If you wanted to do a more accurate comparison it would be Liverpool and Manchester where it isn't just football rivally it's intercity rivally where Scousers genuinely dislike Manc's for many reasons and vice versa.

"

» Add a new message to this topic