FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Does it matter what ppls houses r like?

Does it matter what ppls houses r like?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lots of ppls houses that ive been to on here r big and posh and delightful and it makes me worried that if ppl turn up to my little council house they wud be distinctly unimpressed. This is mainly goin out to ladies but men can answer too... Wud u be put off goin to a meet in a rough area? and if u got there and the lady was welcoming and sexy but the house was like a poor persons house or maybe a bit messy- wud it spoil the meet for u? I must add my house is always clean but i still worry about asking ppl back to mine. Its ever since someone posted a thread about someones house they didnt like on here a cpl months back and it got me paranoid. Also in case the estate i liv on wud put single ladies off? Thanx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

We could always come round and check it out for you...room by room

lol

Really tho

Why should that bother someone

I know some people mention areas as they have posh cars and are worried about leaving them parked up on the road or if there odd looking kids hanging about.....then i suppose I can understand that but as for the houses I really dont think it matters unless there is kids running about all over the place or smelly dogs hanging about

Good luck with your meet hunny

xx

Hmm well i do hav a dog and i wondered about that too. Mind he is only a chihuahua so not very smelly. Thanx for yr helpful words

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

As long as someone is clean and so is there house then it wouldn't put me off ...... BUT saying that .... there are areas I wouldn't go to. If it's dicey for the pizza delivery or a no go for the post man then I'm not going through there at night or leaving my car. That's not the fault of the decent swinger tho ..

So its the decent thing to point out to ppl who arent local that its a bit of a rough area in advance? U can park on me drive tho!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/07/12 07:25:01]

There are so many good people living in bad places that isn't their fault.

a lot of good clean people in clean houses yet live in a 'dirty' area that's not their fault.

This wouldn't put many people off but if they turned up and for a few hours fun they are likely to have a 200£ bill to repair their broken into car afterwards, i doubt they will stay!

Xx

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

my house has bike parts in the lounge, from a project im doing.

generally, the gaf is clean, but we still feel this would put people off, so for now dont meet at home, but i get what you mean.

everywhere we have been to someones home, its a nice big pad.

mine is just a wee 2 bed council place.

still, suppose everyone has t olive somewhere.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"So its the decent thing to point out to ppl who arent local that its a bit of a rough area in advance? U can park on me drive tho! "

Oh okay If I can park on your drive and we chain the choowahhwahh to it then I'll come over....

No sugar or milk in mine thanks xxx

I fully understand what you are saying hun we have had people turn up for parties and turned around in the road and gone home without knocking. to be honest try not to let it worry you. The fact you are asking means you must have reasonable standards. Make sure the sheets are clean and no bisquit crumbs down the sofa and we will be round at 8 OK

Btw noone breaks into cars anymore that stopped about 7 years ago... Now they just break into yr house and take the keys:-/ so bring the keys to bed and everyones happy?! Lol next door has an x5 so im sure theyd take that first.. Im glad im not the only one to hav this problem... Much luv folks

I think in some cases it probably would put people off as people do judge all the time, which is a shame as an estate is not indicative of the individual.

If your house is clean and tidy though, hopefully people will see through the rough estate.

But I have to be honest and say I would have thoughts about a rough estate and I wouldn't go somewhere which made me feel uneasy. Swinging is not that important to me.

Rusting cars in the front gardens, angry looking kids hanging outside, neighbours swearing etc would put me off.

And the engine parts in lounge a poster mentioned above, then yes that would certainly be offputting. I wouldn't have that type of thing in my house, I'd create such an almighty row if anyone attempted to do it, which I know they wouldn't, so I wouldn't go to anyones home where the lounge was like the inside of a car repair yard

mullinwire

"I think in some cases it probably would put people off as people do judge all the time, which is a shame as an estate is not indicative of the individual.

If your house is clean and tidy though, hopefully people will see through the rough estate.

But I have to be honest and say I would have thoughts about a rough estate and I wouldn't go somewhere which made me feel uneasy. Swinging is not that important to me.

Rusting cars in the front gardens, angry looking kids hanging outside, neighbours swearing etc would put me off.

And the engine parts in lounge a poster mentioned above, then yes that would certainly be offputting. I wouldn't have that type of thing in my house, I'd create such an almighty row if anyone attempted to do it, which I know they wouldn't, so I wouldn't go to anyones home where the lounge was like the inside of a car repair yard "

my ex would have hit the roof also, but Em likes bikes, so, as long as they arent strewn around like a scrapyard, but rather boxed up and tidy, then its all good.

By *igTeeMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I honestly don't think it matters much as long as it dnt look like you need Kim n Aggie round

After all your going to meet the person n if the lady or man or couple are looking good n clean n welcoming then that's all that matters but if you turned up the house was a mess or was not as nice as some n the person/persons dnt look like they take care of themselves then yes that would be a problem

lmao i know what you mean..i look round our house and think ffs! but it is a family home and not a show home! long as ur toilets clean..sheets are clean and its tidy who cares..its not as tho ur charging £100 a night..if people dont like it then they are not worth entertaining. I personally would feel more comfortable in the lived in look than perching on the settee worried im gonna look untidy hahaa

By *ray van manMan  over a year ago

Swinton

Certain areas of most major cities can be a little intimidating. But a persons home, in my opinion, is a reflection of their personal cleanliness and self respect. I recently went to a meet in Manchester where the place was minging and stank of piss, it was disgusting. Needless to say I didn't stay. What I'm trying to say is anyone can live in a poor area but that's no excuse for living in filth. So no don't be ashamed of your small council house, be proud of your cleanliness and tidy home

as long as its clean and tidy it doesnt bother me a jot.

i have had meets in some nice big houses but their housekeeping skills have been lacking, and i have met people in council houses and flats that have been spotless and clean and fresh inside.

to me, if you cant be bothered to, at least, tidy up before a meet then you cant be bothered in other areas of cleanliness either..

also i have met soem real tossers with big houses and some really nice people in little ones..

"lmao i know what you mean..i look round our house and think ffs! but it is a family home and not a show home! long as ur toilets clean..sheets are clean and its tidy who cares..its not as tho ur charging £100 a night..if people dont like it then they are not worth entertaining. I personally would feel more comfortable in the lived in look than perching on the settee worried im gonna look untidy hahaa"

I think it does matter as others have said, to the degree where both me and M have to feel safe, if the place looks like Beirut, then we wouldn't go..

I went to meet a guy for a coffee and a chat at his house, OMG, what a filthy tip it was. Needless to say I didn't stay for long.

As long as its CLEAN its fine don't worrie yourself they are coming to meet you not buy your house. xx I hate dirt and if going to play you think if people don't care do they about them-self .. bit of a mess is ok as cant tidy be like a show home 24/7 but the place would not put me off as long as my car was safe. lol . You meet at home and it will be fine you see. xx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

yes...

I prefer to be able to take my clothes off and place them somewhere clean.

and if going back to my car, my throat remains intact.

that being said, whether it is paid, mortgaged or rented, I don't give a shit.

"I think in some cases it probably would put people off as people do judge all the time, which is a shame as an estate is not indicative of the individual.

And the engine parts in lounge a poster mentioned above, then yes that would certainly be offputting. I wouldn't have that type of thing in my house, I'd create such an almighty row if anyone attempted to do it, which I know they wouldn't, so I wouldn't go to anyones home where the lounge was like the inside of a car repair yard

my ex would have hit the roof also, but Em likes bikes, so, as long as they arent strewn around like a scrapyard, but rather boxed up and tidy, then its all good."

Now there was I judging and imagining a blanket with all oily parts on, so I sincerely apologise

I would never have anyone back to my house so not a problem for me.

I'm a bit uneasy going to someone else's house too (never have). I'd feel uncomfortable in a big posh showy house and would prefer to visit just a 'normal' house.

"As long as someone is clean and so is there house then it wouldn't put me off ...... BUT saying that .... there are areas I wouldn't go to. If it's dicey for the pizza delivery or a no go for the post man then I'm not going through there at night or leaving my car. That's not the fault of the decent swinger tho .. "

[Removed by poster at 21/07/12 09:17:27]

mullinwire

my ex would have hit the roof also, but Em likes bikes, so, as long as they arent strewn around like a scrapyard, but rather boxed up and tidy, then its all good.

Now there was I judging and imagining a blanket with all oily parts on, so I sincerely apologise "

no absolutely.

i would have thought the same as you.

when i was a kid my uncle had a bike frame on the kitchen table, and an engine soaking in the sink. lol

to me, that could almost be considered normal lol

I've recently moved to a new home and to say it is a fixer upper is an understatement but it was all I could afford after separating from my hubby. I'm in the process I doin it up and I always keep it clean an tidy as poss and I've not had any complaints from the people I've met. If they are good genuine people they are more interested in you and the fun they can hav with you than the surroundings

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Sorry to be the shallow one, but yes it does bother me and would put me off meeting someone.

As others have said I dont care if the home is big or small, private or rented etc but I would expect it to be clean if Im going to be rolling around on the floor, bed, sofa or anywhere else that might take my fancy....

But the location in a dodgy area would put me off. Was not something I worried about at all until I went to meet someone at their home and felt really nervous trying to find the flat - was driving round on my own thinking 'what the hell am I doing here, wouldnt do this under normal circumstances so why am I doing it for a shag?'

So I decided that my feeling safe was more important.

so long as a house is clean thats all im bothered about

I dont care if its rented or bought, or how much stuff inside costs

But i have to be honest i know what the OP means, after i split with my ex i was rehomed by the council in a hard to let area, as i left our family home i was classed as making myself voluntary homeless so i got very little help, basically the council gave me one offer and i either took it or went back to live with my ex so i took it and it does bother me people will judge me by the area i live in so very rarely invite people to my home, and i mean anyone by that not just swinging

And wether people admit it or not lots do judge you by such things

We are not bothered about what someone's place looks like as long as its clean and liveable. We are not there to judge their house but to have fun

Having said that though Benz always makes sure we drive my car for first meets if we don't know the area that way if it's bad neigborhood it's my car that gets damaged

I have my little flat for a meet I have it spotless bathroom and toilet fresh towels and toilet roll and always a fresh made bed x

Have been to many houses over the years, and not especially bothered about how a host would have their house, providing there's room to get round, and not fighting with the furniture to do what needs to be done. As for anything else - take it as I find it

Wolf

By *ighly ProfessionalMan  over a year ago

peterborough

Im sure when people meet at your house they dont come to see the house. If they did they should go to the bloody estate agency not Fab.

"I fully understand what you are saying hun we have had people turn up for parties and turned around in the road and gone home without knocking. to be honest try not to let it worry you. The fact you are asking means you must have reasonable standards. Make sure the sheets are clean and no bisquit crumbs down the sofa and we will be round at 8 OK "

Thats terrible....if someone came to ours and didnt even bother knocking because of the area etc omg,they must be so far up there own arses i would be glad they didnt come in!

Where someone lives does not bother us at all,as long as the person and house are clean we are happy xx

"I fully understand what you are saying hun we have had people turn up for parties and turned around in the road and gone home without knocking. to be honest try not to let it worry you. The fact you are asking means you must have reasonable standards. Make sure the sheets are clean and no bisquit crumbs down the sofa and we will be round at 8 OK

Thats terrible....if someone came to ours and didnt even bother knocking because of the area etc omg,they must be so far up there own arses i would be glad they didnt come in!

Where someone lives does not bother us at all,as long as the person and house are clean we are happy xx"

I like clean! Reasonably tidy too and not smelling! I always have the doors open at home to keep the air fresh inside as we have a dog and would hate to think of someone coming and it smelling of dog lol!

My house is in a nice area and a decent size but not always tidy, the joys of kids I guess

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

Must admit we haven't been to any 'bad' areas and I also admit I wouldn't feel comfortable especially leaving my nice Jaguar XJ parked up. I'd just send the Missus in lol

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Not too worried about the car as I just get my driver to keep going around the block

Suprised how many of u r put off by a rough area... This is cardiff not miami lol. But since we have been on secret millionaire i guess its no travel no meet for me...

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

i have had a meet where the toilet was so dirty it would have taken napalm to clean it,to me that was just bad manners,if you ask someone over then have the decency to clean at least the toilet

id be quiet offended if people canceled on me because I live in 1 of the roughest estates in Liverpool. Ive never had any trouble and my house is spotless - ok im half way through stripping my stair walls so it looks like a mess atm but if any one complains the wall paper stripper is in the spare room and ill hold the ladder lol

But it makes me feel worthless because I dont have the best. I thought it was about what you could do, not what you have??

I walked out of a meet as the place was so filthy, dirty loo and bathroom a bedroom so cluttered you couldn't even walk round the bed that, had rank sheets on it. . Not in a run down area but the leafy lanes of St Albans. The place was a tip. Told the guy that he had insulted me by not clearing up.

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"I walked out of a meet as the place was so filthy, dirty loo and bathroom a bedroom so cluttered you couldn't even walk round the bed that, had rank sheets on it. . Not in a run down area but the leafy lanes of St Albans. The place was a tip. Told the guy that he had insulted me by not clearing up."

B-b-but he HAD cleared up. You should have seen it beforehand - Mr Trebus said it was a shit-tip.

Does it matter what peoples houses are like? Yes.

Does it matter what people look like? Yes.

Do we look at the mantelpiece when we are poking the fire? Again, yes, we do. Thats how we notice the dust on it.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I walked out of a meet as the place was so filthy, dirty loo and bathroom a bedroom so cluttered you couldn't even walk round the bed that, had rank sheets on it. . Not in a run down area but the leafy lanes of St Albans. The place was a tip. Told the guy that he had insulted me by not clearing up.

B-b-but he HAD cleared up. You should have seen it beforehand - Mr Trebus said it was a shit-tip. "

Good old Mr Trebus. Wonder what happened to him?

I have been lucky i guess as i have never been out to a house thats been dirty

I think most people how days live in livable conditions or maybe my standards are just low

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"I walked out of a meet as the place was so filthy, dirty loo and bathroom a bedroom so cluttered you couldn't even walk round the bed that, had rank sheets on it. . Not in a run down area but the leafy lanes of St Albans. The place was a tip. Told the guy that he had insulted me by not clearing up.

B-b-but he HAD cleared up. You should have seen it beforehand - Mr Trebus said it was a shit-tip.

Good old Mr Trebus. Wonder what happened to him?"

He died!!!!

Devil

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I'm paranoid about my little council flat, so OP your not the only one.

I have invited one guy back who I trusted and he insisted he was there for me and not to inspect the rooms, but still kept worrying.

I need the whole place redecorating and then I'd be happy

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"Lots of ppls houses that ive been to on here r big and posh and delightful and it makes me worried that if ppl turn up to my little council house they wud be distinctly unimpressed. This is mainly goin out to ladies but men can answer too... Wud u be put off goin to a meet in a rough area? and if u got there and the lady was welcoming and sexy but the house was like a poor persons house or maybe a bit messy- wud it spoil the meet for u? I must add my house is always clean but i still worry about asking ppl back to mine. Its ever since someone posted a thread about someones house they didnt like on here a cpl months back and it got me paranoid. Also in case the estate i liv on wud put single ladies off? Thanx "

s long as it is clean there shouldn't be any problem

i worry about my 2 bed coucil flat to be honest,its clean and tidy but i do worry people will judge.

Its not even in a " bad area " and its not a small flat at all, but when you see profils where they have pictures from beautiful holiday places etc when im lucky if i can afford a week in Blackpool ( nowt wrong with Blackpool, good club there ) i cant help think, what will they think.

Mind, Helen will tell you, i worry about how clean this place is everyday lol ( have a bit of a cleaning OCD )

Saying that, we have never had anyone look down on us ( not that we know of anyhow ) but we have been to a meet, the place was clean, tidy but they chain smoked ( we dont smoke but will meet smokers ). The next day, we stank

We would meet the couple again, but at our place and they can smoke outside lol

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

if we go bk to ppl house or flat i would never judge them. its the ppl that ur going to see and not their home

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

It would put me off.

I've turned down going back to someone's as they lived in a hotel converted into bedsits. The rooms were occupied by single men and the communal bathrooms were at the end of each floor. Having to get dressed and bump into other residents didn't appeal.

Another meet lived on a council estate, not a problem. What did put me off was he was on a water meter so only flushed his toilet if he shit. Found out when I went to his loo and flushed it as it was unflushed and did it again when I finished. He explained the no flush rule. Made me wonder when he'd last changed the bedding and towels so that was a non starter.

I don't expect everyone to live in a mansion but clean, tidy and safe are a prerequisite!

The toilet metre story has made me laugh this morning. There's some funny buggers around.

That certainly would put me off too. If people are going to entertain they should ensure they have the facilities to do so

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I have cats and a teenager so struggle to keep my house tidy. Although I don't accommodate and so don't worry too much about it, I have an old friend staying overnight soon. He used to visit a while ago so I texted him that the house wasn't tidier than before and he texted back that he doesn't mind as he would be able to relax more!

My house doesn't have straw on the floor and rabid dogs fighting over meat scraps, but it could do with a tidy. I do think houses can be too tidy, and always feel uncomfortable if I am worried I'll be ejected for not using a coaster.

Clean and tidy for me, don't care what kinda hoose the live in, be it a castle or but n ben...!!!

"I have cats and a teenager so struggle to keep my house tidy. Although I don't accommodate and so don't worry too much about it, I have an old friend staying overnight soon. He used to visit a while ago so I texted him that the house wasn't tidier than before and he texted back that he doesn't mind as he would be able to relax more!

My house doesn't have straw on the floor and rabid dogs fighting over meat scraps, but it could do with a tidy. I do think houses can be too tidy, and always feel uncomfortable if I am worried I'll be ejected for not using a coaster."

most people with kids dont live in a show home

I can spend all night cleaning up but i guarantee if i go home after being at work all day with a friend for a drink im appologising for the mess and running around picking things up, washing the pots etc that wasnt there when i went out

Theres a difference between clean and tidy, id like to think my home is clean, as for tidy....only when im home picking up after everyone

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"The toilet metre story has made me laugh this morning. There's some funny buggers around.

That certainly would put me off too. If people are going to entertain they should ensure they have the facilities to do so "

My point exactly. Plus he'd have had a cow me having a shower afterwards!

There are def places in Glasgow we wouldn't go to, but that doesn't mean we wouldnt meet the people. More worrying about the car when it's parked etc.

When meeting it's the people and their personalities that count, not their house or bank balance xx

Anyone who does judge by material things, isn't worth meeting xx

I try to keep the public rooms tidy, including the loo.

I do however have a workroom that I sometimes struggle to get in

I try to clean up before any meet but sometimes short notice meets catch me by surprise.

I do warn people though that they can have me or a clean house and for some reason the don't mind an untidy house

Im not bothered about coaster or even if guests make a mess. What worries me is if they think my place is untidy.

As for the loo story....OMG filth, people can use mine, flush it all they like ( id be worried if they didnt )have a bath or shower, they are all spotless as thats one of the last things i clean before a meet ( im last to get clean ) lol

"Lots of ppls houses that ive been to on here r big and posh and delightful and it makes me worried that if ppl turn up to my little council house they wud be distinctly unimpressed. This is mainly goin out to ladies but men can answer too... Wud u be put off goin to a meet in a rough area? and if u got there and the lady was welcoming and sexy but the house was like a poor persons house or maybe a bit messy- wud it spoil the meet for u? I must add my house is always clean but i still worry about asking ppl back to mine. Its ever since someone posted a thread about someones house they didnt like on here a cpl months back and it got me paranoid. Also in case the estate i liv on wud put single ladies off? Thanx "

If its clean inside that's all that counts and everyone can have it clean and tidy if entertaining. Outside well as long as I can park and have it there with the wheels on when I leave that's good too. That goes for posh toffs and all.

I once went to Doncaster to meet a bloke. Unlike me as I'm a lazy bint & don't like going far but he was fit!

So off I went, got there and he lived in a rough area occupied by a lot of refugees. Shared bathroom, one room that was kitchen, bedroom & living room and no curtains up. It was fairly clean & tidy so I stayed. Had a few drinks, went for some food, got to bed and looked over his shoulder as he was pounding me to see that we had an audience (remember, no curtains!)...I had to stay as I'd d*unk too much to drive but once in the single bed I counted every bump in that flock wallpaper till it was light enough to leg it & go home.

Still, he was fit and a great shag, not been back though

By *ourgeMan  over a year ago

stourport nr kidderminster

people on should take the person for what they are , and not judge them on what house they live in all wear its nicely decor

"people on should take the person for what they are , and not judge them on what house they live in all wear its nicely decor"

"id be quiet offended if people canceled on me because I live in 1 of the roughest estates in Liverpool. Ive never had any trouble and my house is spotless - ok im half way through stripping my stair walls so it looks like a mess atm but if any one complains the wall paper stripper is in the spare room and ill hold the ladder lol

But it makes me feel worthless because I dont have the best. I thought it was about what you could do, not what you have??"

Don't you EVER feel worthless just because you don't have 'the best'... What is 'the best'? Material things? They don't matter a DAMN if you open your eyes and see the reality.

From what you have said, you are clearly doing THE BEST you can, given your circumstances. You aren't allowing your surroundings on your estate drag you down, are you???? No.

We learned a long time ago that people who try to put you down because you don't have the latest telly, latest car on the drive, go on flash holidays etc aren't worth the time of day in most cases - it's how they treat YOU as an individual that counts.

And you are right - swinging is all about what you can do or offer to someone else which widens their sexual pleasure/horizons/understanding. And personally, if we were round yours having a good old session on a blanket on the floor surrounded by bike parts, ...... it would be pretty kinky actually!!!! LMAO!!!!!

Focus on the full half of your cup - not the empty half.......

and

xxxx

sometimes "the best" aren't things... they're people

Wolf

I live in quite a rough area.

I've had people say they can't travel, but I think that has more to do with logistics rather than the fact it is a 'no go' area for some.

It's a one bed flat above a shop and it serves it's purpose in that it is very close to work and has got brilliant transport links into the city centre - and even better, I get no canvassers at all !

It's on a main road that is double yellowed at the front and they continue round the side due to the proximity of a tram stop.

The access is not on the same street as the address either, so it can be a nightmare explaining all that if someone is coming to me.

I could afford much much more but it is purely a necessity pad to me and I have had my luxury pads before - cottages in the country, converted stables etc.

Not having any kids and no real close relations to me, who would I leave any posh property too anyway ?

I would sooner have my little pad and have the £'s in my pocket to spend as I wish and to put away in a good pension rather than them be tied up in a mortgage and then struggle to make ends meet or only having bricks and mortar to rely on in my dotage.

Apart from all that, I would hope that people met me for me as opposed to where I live / what they think I've got or not got.

Appearances are often just that, appearances - they can be extremely deceptive !

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Does it matter ?

Area - no unless were talking beruit esq and its not safe to even leave the car outside for 30 mins.

house - no, small big makes no difference.

cleanlyness - this is the big one, if the house is a shit pit inside then its going to be a no, if you cannot do the simple thing of keeping a clean and respectable house then god knows what else is filthy and you dont take care of.

At the moment I can't accom so mainly travel to other people so from the 'visitor' point of _iew I always go in with the respect that i'm going to someone else's home regardless.

Main issue number one for me as a visitor is that there is somewhere relatively safe to park outside without fear of being fined for parking illegally either.

As for the home. I understand if people have kids etc so there is usually a lot of leeway. I don't think people overly judge on area and house so long as it's relatively tidy and not like a bomb's hit it.

I don't mind, as long as it's clean and tidy enough. I once actually left a meet because his house was so dirty it put me right off.

they come to see me not my house.. if they dont like it dont bother

its a pride thing more than anything else as to how you keep your house and what effort you put into it. having no money doesnt mean it has to be dirty and smelly alot can be cleaned and kept tidy without expensive wallpaper and paint etc. have never turned people down because of where they live, but have turned them down when got round and the house smelt of wet dog and i wretched into my own mouth!!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Best to visit my house on a Monday evening as that's when the cleaner has been

» Add a new message to this topic