FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How far is too far to travel for a meet?

How far is too far to travel for a meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Meeting this gorgeous lass tonight, after shes been out clubbing. However its 63miles and takes 2 hours. I guess its only a bit further than where i regularly see my friends (about 45min further)

I just wondered how far you would travel for a meet or have traveled for a meet, and was it worth it?

I think this one most definitely will be if all goes to plan. Just got to wake up :P

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I wouldn't travel any more than 30 mins.... Also wouldn't meet anyone who was travelling more than 30 mins to get to me...

The only exception would be if someone I already know was to move and be a bit (still not too much) further away

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Meeting this gorgeous lass tonight, after shes been out clubbing. However its 63miles and takes 2 hours.

I think this one most definitely will be if all goes to plan. Just got to wake up :P"

Brave lad. Just hope it all goes according to plan...if I were you Id be doubling checking everything before I set off

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

About 40 miles!

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Depends on the meet, and the plans.

I have been chatting to a very sexy couple some 45 miles away and I would travel there.

Did once go 130 miles, but that was to meet a lady i knew and had met before and it was an overnight stay / play.

About 40 miles

80!

we've travelled further than that but not to meet a bird who's gonna fall out of a club pissed. if at all

"we've travelled further than that but not to meet a bird who's gonna fall out of a club pissed. if at all"

lol i do wonder if that might be the case thinking bed might be more of a viable option. though got to risk these things sometimes, sometimes get good result.

think furthest ive been is51miles, swansea to cardiff but that was during the day and i could do some shopping in cardiff if they didnt turn up

i might risk it, tired but horny and the drive might do me good, its a nice drive, country lanes. good tunes :D

"we've travelled further than that but not to meet a bird who's gonna fall out of a club pissed. if at all"

I was trying to be more polite....

By *inecrestMan  over a year ago

West Yorks

My longest trip for a meet was 180 miles, but it was to play with someone I'd been chatting with a for a few weeks.

"we've travelled further than that but not to meet a bird who's gonna fall out of a club pissed. if at all

I was trying to be more polite.... "

dont worry it has crossed my mind, decided its a stupid thing to do but might do so another day perhaps :D damn this hornyness! lol

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

we have travelled a good 3 hours to play, but then we were already with the couple and following them back to their house.

otherwise it would be 30-45 mins.

however, if we decided to book a hotel local to someone, then we would happily meet anyone anywhere, especially if we were going on the bike and making a weekend of it.

Is she keeping in touch with you about the meet ie calls/ txt?

how do u know she gorgeous . have u cammed her . there so many on here just want to mess about .take advice from an old fart ... stay home ... and if she really want meet you then meet halfway another day .hotel . share cost. then u will know if if she worth it

but to answer the question 180 mile round trip for a new meet (but not after they have been clubbing), 500 mile round trip for someone that I already know...

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Being in Inverness its rare that we dont have to travel 100miles

"how do u know she gorgeous . have u cammed her . there so many on here just want to mess about .take advice from an old fart ... stay home ... and if she really want meet you then meet halfway another day .hotel . share cost. then u will know if if she worth it "

fair point :D had a not so good meet last week , missing my regulars who have been busy and this is what happens :P

the furthest i have driven is about 20 minutes and wouldnt really travel any further x

I have travelled 450 miles

"I have travelled 450 miles "

wow thats good going!

What precautions had you taken to make sure it was for real? and wont you nervous while traveling, excited but thinking "what am i doing?" lol Also had you spoken on phone, cam or met before?

More importantly, were they nice and worth it?

I would only travel about 30/ 45 mins, and I wouldn't expect the other person to travel any further than that. Preferably meet half way.

However I regularly do a 7 hour round trip to see my bloke....

"the furthest i have driven is about 20 minutes and wouldnt really travel any further x"

Have to agree with pink fairy here would only travel further than half an hour if we were going to a club.

Guys willing to travel down from scotland for a fuck kind of go on the desperate list for us

(no offense to any bonnie scots)

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"dont worry it has crossed my mind, decided its a stupid thing to do but might do so another day perhaps :D damn this hornyness! lol"

Hope you've contacted her to cancel

Or she could be waiting around for you lol

"dont worry it has crossed my mind, decided its a stupid thing to do but might do so another day perhaps :D damn this hornyness! lol

Hope you've contacted her to cancel

Or she could be waiting around for you lol"

dont worry i have, hopefully she understands my reasons. hate letting people down.

» Add a new message to this topic