FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > SINGLE GUYS, WE WILL FIND YOU

SINGLE GUYS, WE WILL FIND YOU

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lacksausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

I just read in another forum someone being castigated for being a 'dick' when he met a couple. It must be something he said. So that led me to think about my topic: Do single guys get USED and chucked? Are they right in feeling USED?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

From stuff I've read, some couples treat single blokes like a piece of meat. Some people treat any people like just a plaything.

But there's other nicer people that treat people nicely.

Rightly or wrongly we prefer to befriend our single guys!! We want to know that they are comfortable and in no way under any pressure!! We just feel that it's makes the play time more fun for all concerned! So no we don't use then chuck away!!

But it's each to their own in this game, one opinion may differ greatly from another

If they feel used in a negative sense then maybe they should re-evaluate their expectations of the site.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 22/07/12 10:14:52]

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

you will only feel used if you allow yourself to be.

stay faithful to your standards

conduct yourself well

select couples/singles that truly match

set clear expectations

it is only when people are so desperate for meets of any kind, that the puppet masters appear and have you performing a multitude of tricks for a few scraps of a reward...

good luck for the future

swinging is nsa - no strings attached playing.

So evidently people "use" each other for their own needs/wants. Pretty much a turn up and play and that's it..

You do get the social people like ourselves that prefer to have proper friends with benefits, so they are friends first. Of course, the reason you are friends in the first place.. is for additional fun.

We are the type that prefers to be friends with single guys we have played with but know plenty of couples who prefer to use single guys as sex toys.

But we have found there are some single guys who prefer to be used as sex toys and don't want the friendship and social side of things which doesn't work for us.

So there are plenty like minded people for everyone you just got to find them.

I was treated by a plaything by two couples on here, I'm not naming names but I came away feeling downright used for my pussy and my mouth.

I now only play with couples when I've met both partners and that they're both joining in. I don't exist for the woman to do what she wants to me.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Interesting...I think this is a good point...

I would say I have been sd and abused in the past but it has worked for me...

Over the last year, I have played mutch, lack of self confidence so I kind of would probably want to get to know a coupe or female before playing

» Add a new message to this topic