FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > STRAIGHT IN A CPL BUT MAN IS SECRETLY BI

STRAIGHT IN A CPL BUT MAN IS SECRETLY BI

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lacksausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

I met a cpl a long time ago and had some amazing sex. They talked me into staying the night and we sandwiched the girl. It turned out that what I thought was the girl's hand was indeed the man playing with my cock while we were in bed. Clearly this guy was not THAT STRAIGHT. I got up and left but they said that was rude. What do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Good on you, if it's not your thing, don't be forced into it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they knew you were straight then it's the guy that was rude for playing with you. You weren't rude at all. If you don't like it then you have every right to leave.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

He didn't respect your boundary, you were within your right to leave.

good luck for the future.

By *helmercpleCouple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

It sounds more like sexual assault if you made it clear before hand that is where your boundarys were and then you were touched in a sexual way without your consent. I think you showed an amazing amount of self control.

Good for you! Would have done exactly the same thing. At the least, they are lying on their profile or in what they told you prior to the meet. He was never straight - there is no such thing as 'secretly bi'. There is only 'not-had-the-guts-to-admit-it-yet-bi'.......

"I met a cpl a long time ago and had some amazing sex. They talked me into staying the night and we sandwiched the girl. It turned out that what I thought was the girl's hand was indeed the man playing with my cock while we were in bed. Clearly this guy was not THAT STRAIGHT. I got up and left but they said that was rude. What do you think?"

you best change your profile to bi now

"I met a cpl a long time ago and had some amazing sex. They talked me into staying the night and we sandwiched the girl. It turned out that what I thought was the girl's hand was indeed the man playing with my cock while we were in bed. Clearly this guy was not THAT STRAIGHT. I got up and left but they said that was rude. What do you think?"

on a serios note i get this all the time in clubs etc, the amount of times i have been playing in a room and some womans just come over and touched me without asking if im bi is unreal, far more than men, but come on its no big deal, im not bi but i dont feel the need to freak out every time a woman grabs my tits

Was it a furtive play ? i.e. did the lady know he was playing with your cock ?

There are guys who are straight in their couples profile, yet still meet guys on their own without their partners knowledge.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Was it a furtive play ? i.e. did the lady know he was playing with your cock ?

There are guys who are straight in their couples profile, yet still meet guys on their own without their partners knowledge."

Bussy, no your kidding right!!!

There are guys who are straight in their couples profile, yet still meet guys on their own without their partners knowledge.

"

sadly not

before i knew what all this swinging malarky was properly about, i met the malf half of a mf couples profile.

i was new to all this and didn't know what was 'standard practice' so to speak

when he was leaving, he asked not to be verified as his wife didn't know he was meeting guys too whilst she was at work.

it was a real eye opener for me as i genuinely (and perhaps naively) believed that if a couple had such openness in their relationship that all the cards would be on the table.

"Good for you! Would have done exactly the same thing. At the least, they are lying on their profile or in what they told you prior to the meet. He was never straight - there is no such thing as 'secretly bi'. There is only 'not-had-the-guts-to-admit-it-yet-bi'.......

"

...in all fairness I think bisexual individuals get such a hard time off straight people that it is usually their preference to make it known only when asked.

It is almost certainly so that Bisexual individuals never have a problem with others being 'straight'.

As for the OP, the best way in future is to ascertain play limits from the outset, just as it would have been for the couple you had played with too, in order to narrow the grey area and prevent any negative misunderstandings for both parties involved.

Wolf

Forum Mod

I really find it shocking that they thought you were rude for leaving because the guy thought it was ok to play with your cock?

If they continue to behave like that with every guy they meet its only a matter of time before some guy will really take offence to being touched like that and do more than just walk out the door

Theres natural closeness that comes with a 3sum purely because of the nature of what you're doing but to just assume thats its going to be ok to do that to you is wrong

I bet a fiver the OP didn't leave...

in Lancashire

sadly not

before i knew what all this swinging malarky was properly about, i met the malf half of a mf couples profile.

when he was leaving, he asked not to be verified as his wife didn't know he was meeting guys too whilst she was at work.

it was a real eye opener for me as i genuinely (and perhaps naively) believed that if a couple had such openness in their relationship that all the cards would be on the table.

"

was being a tad flippant tbh..

its certainly been an eye opener for us also..

guess when its about that most basic of human needs it leads people to often deceive themselves let alone others..

funny old game..

"was being a tad flippant tbh..

guess when its about that most basic of human needs it leads people to often deceive themselves let alone others..

funny old game.. "

well u pair of meanies

toying with me on the lords day of all days

in Lancashire

"was being a tad flippant tbh..

funny old game..

well u pair of meanies

toying with me on the lords day of all days "

mmm...toying lol

we love getting the emails of str8 guys who are happy to 'accept' being sucked..

feel so priveledged..

despite wanting to say something industrial we maintain our dignity..

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"I really find it shocking that they thought you were rude for leaving because the guy thought it was ok to play with your cock?"

We only have the OP side of the story

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

Notts

"I bet a fiver the OP didn't leave..."

i double that that this thread is bollax and did not happen.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Could have been worse..you could have nodded off and woken up to find you were having your lock picked!

"I bet a fiver the OP didn't leave...

i double that that this thread is bollax and did not happen."

why do you think that ?

Nowt wrong in wanting a bit of black sausage lol chill out

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Rude and out of order. No doubt something they were keen to try or perhaps he just took a shine to you and chanced it.

What a sad end to a good evening

Forum Mod

"I really find it shocking that they thought you were rude for leaving because the guy thought it was ok to play with your cock?

We only have the OP side of the story"

Thats very true so I can only comment on what he says though and it would'nt be the first time ive heard similar either

Im all for people exploring their sexuality,this is the perfect place if you want to dip your toes into something a bit different to see if its for you,but its very wrong to just assume that others want to explore the same things without even discussing it beforehand

"I really find it shocking that they thought you were rude for leaving because the guy thought it was ok to play with your cock?

We only have the OP side of the story

Thats very true so I can only comment on what he says though and it would'nt be the first time ive heard similar either

Im all for people exploring their sexuality,this is the perfect place if you want to dip your toes into something a bit different to see if its for you,but its very wrong to just assume that others want to explore the same things without even discussing it beforehand

"

Completely agree.

If all this happened without previous agreement it's very disappointing but not unexpected. I have heard of this happen with a couple of single males and the odd couple and it oversteps boundary's. You have to wonder if the single man did something to the female that she didn't want how the male half of the couple would react. Respect should be given to all on a meet no exceptions.

By *keenyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

he is the one in the wrong not you

he did not tell you up front

ps

did you like it?

Forum Mod

Ive taken the post off that was an attempt at not trying to name and shame as thats not allowed on here

"Good for you! Would have done exactly the same thing. At the least, they are lying on their profile or in what they told you prior to the meet. He was never straight - there is no such thing as 'secretly bi'. There is only 'not-had-the-guts-to-admit-it-yet-bi'.......

...in all fairness I think bisexual individuals get such a hard time off straight people that it is usually their preference to make it known only when asked.

Wolf"

Wolf, understand what you are saying and I am in no way 'bi-phobic' (now there's another 'phobic' for ya!), but the guy of the cpl claimed to be straight when the meet was arranged - not bi. Now there are a couple of possible reasons for that: He was in reality bi and they misrepresented themselves prior to the meet, or he was bi but was struggling with it himself and hence did not want to declare it in their profile or in arranging the meets with the OP.

It's not that I would dream of giving someone who is bi a hard time - that is the way they were made or have decided to be due to personal experience which has broadened their horizons. But if I were in the OP's position as described I would have been livid at being accused of being 'rude' by the couple because I brought the meet to an end due to the cpl's lack of honesty.

The only reason we don't meet cpl's with bi males is it's not just 'not my thing', Perky is not into it either - like a lot of other things in this strange little world we inhabit here, it's our personal preference and not a prejudice against anyones orientation.

To thyself be true.... isn't that the saying??? Goes both ways (no pun intended!!)....

"Ive taken the post off that was an attempt at not trying to name and shame as thats not allowed on here

"

+1

Wolf

Wolf, understand what you are saying and I am in no way 'bi-phobic' (now there's another 'phobic' for ya!), but the guy of the cpl claimed to be straight when the meet was arranged - not bi. Now there are a couple of possible reasons for that: He was in reality bi and they misrepresented themselves prior to the meet, or he was bi but was struggling with it himself and hence did not want to declare it in their profile or in arranging the meets with the OP.

It's not that I would dream of giving someone who is bi a hard time - that is the way they were made or have decided to be due to personal experience which has broadened their horizons. But if I were in the OP's position as described I would have been livid at being accused of being 'rude' by the couple because I brought the meet to an end due to the cpl's lack of honesty.

The only reason we don't meet cpl's with bi males is it's not just 'not my thing', Perky is not into it either - like a lot of other things in this strange little world we inhabit here, it's our personal preference and not a prejudice against anyones orientation.

To thyself be true.... isn't that the saying??? Goes both ways (no pun intended!!)....

"

and quite rightly so porkster - am with you on this 1

i leave it no secret that i'm bi, so i wouldn't meet couples looking for straight guys

i'm not straight so why would i want to 'play it' straight

doesn't mean all can't be friends - it just means we go to seperate beds when the clock strikes 12

if the guy met another guy and didn't declare he fancied a quick rub on the genies lamp then sorry, the fault lies purely with him (and her for that matter)

until people stop edging their bets sexuality wise, we'll never move on

the way i look at it is quite simplistic, ya like what ya like and if someone doesn't like it, someone else will !

it's the latter party you should go play with

sadly not

"

Had this dozens of times on here. One intial message, then all other arrangements by mobile. Even met the odd couple themselves on occasion, but pretended we had never met before.

My gay mates have been with loads of married men. It's no surprise.

I'd have said that I dont play bi...only after that if it continued I'd leave

» Add a new message to this topic