FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Give it your best shot.....!

Give it your best shot.....!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay Fabbers - we've given our opinion on quite a few profiles over the last couple of months, but have never put our heads above the parapet and had anyone have a dig at ours!

So....... here's your chance

We would love to know what you think - good or bad. So why don't you tell us.......

Pork and Perky xxx

and

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

fantastic !no other word ! x nick x

"fantastic !no other word ! x nick x "

Bet you've fabbed Perkys pics Lol!!!

And thank you..

By *inkyScot22Man  over a year ago

Anniesland

Very good but I have two niggles

1) I would consider a lot of it redundant, whereas it's certainly nice to say on your profile why a friend request from a complete stanger will be deleted, I think it is part and parcel of the unwritten rules of swinging (probably dating sites in general) I would remove all that stuff

2) Couples profile with only pics of the woman, I'm certain you have your reasons but this is a niggle for me

That's all, the rest is nigh-on perfect

"Very good but I have two niggles

1) I would consider a lot of it redundant, whereas it's certainly nice to say on your profile why a friend request from a complete stanger will be deleted, I think it is part and parcel of the unwritten rules of swinging (probably dating sites in general) I would remove all that stuff

2) Couples profile with only pics of the woman, I'm certain you have your reasons but this is a niggle for me

That's all, the rest is nigh-on perfect"

Thanks. Understand why you have mentioned no.1 - we added that in as a bit of a trial tbh. Used to have something similar about winks and took that out and - guess what? We are now chatting to more potential meets as a result, so a rewrite may be on the cards

As for pics of yours truly, we did have one one show until last week, but most of the couples we speak to are really only interested in a face pic, which we send them with a PM anyway as a matter of course. Can always add it back in though. Ta.

Great profile... straight to the point and sexy pics

By *ucycuteTV/TS  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Very good but I have two niggles

That's all, the rest is nigh-on perfect

Thanks. Understand why you have mentioned no.1 - we added that in as a bit of a trial tbh. Used to have something similar about winks and took that out and - guess what? We are now chatting to more potential meets as a result, so a rewrite may be on the cards

As for pics of yours truly, we did have one one show until last week, but most of the couples we speak to are really only interested in a face pic, which we send them with a PM anyway as a matter of course. Can always add it back in though. Ta.

"

Please don't change (1). Although you may get the 1-2 that say its redundant and not really necessary sadly many do not know the etiquete of mailing and chatting first before inviting friend etc. Sadly a large proportion do not have the swinging/site knowledge so I would DEFO keep that part in - then when you do delete, your are safe in the knowldge that you did warn them (mind u how mnay read the profiles lol)

L xx

I'd echo the comment about only hving pics of the female. But other than that the only thing that I don't like is that "the stroppy bit" is at the start which means it starts on a negative tone. I do like your take on the legal warning.

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

dont do it !!!!!!!!!! some joker asked for comments and i suggested adding a few pics would help

result i got a 96 hr ban from forum so dont ever reply to these sort of forums

Having seen your forum posts over the last few weeks, I was actually surprised by the profile as I don't think it reflects either of your personalities.

You always come across as really good natured folk, with a great outlook but being honest, I thought (in parts) the profile was a bit on the arrogant side.

I suspect it is done for a reason and to that end I can't knock you for it, but it'd be great to see a profile that reflected the couple that I've gotten to quite like over the last couple of months.

On the positive side, as others have said, nice pics and it is concise and straight to the point.

"Okay Fabbers - we've given our opinion on quite a few profiles over the last couple of months, but have never put our heads above the parapet and had anyone have a dig at ours!

So....... here's your chance

We would love to know what you think - good or bad. So why don't you tell us.......

Pork and Perky xxx

and "

Excellent tells us who you are, what and who you are looking for, all done without getting stroppy,ranting or using text speak. Really wish there were more profiles like yours.

Oh I didn't find it all arrogant, I really liked it, it's very upbeat and welcoming and even the start of it works because you joke about after

I can't think of anything I'd change on it

Thanks to all of you for your constructive and, dare I say, gracious comments. Gives us food for thought, so may come back to you for comments on any 'emendations' we decide to introduce....

and

x x x x x

By *omnlynneCouple  over a year ago

milton keynes

major problem with your profile pics........and that is that we are not attached to your wonderful breasts in any of them....must be because we are smokers lol

great profile great pics awesome breasts nuff said

"major problem with your profile pics........and that is that we are not attached to your wonderful breasts in any of them....must be because we are smokers lol

great profile great pics awesome breasts nuff said

"

But you're not smokers...... are you

and

» Add a new message to this topic