FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Getting blocked after view profile

Getting blocked after view profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r_Trojan OP   Man  over a year ago

In The North

I don't know if this topic has been posted before but I'd like to have an insight on what people think.

I am by nature a pretty well mannered guy. I am polite, respectful and pretty much keep to myself in the chatrooms. Like most, when a cam is on, I have a quick look or sometimes read their profiles.

I am all for people having their preferences but I have noticed that some people just block you because you have read the profile... Do some people just get that repulsed by someone who has read their profile to the point that they just get blocked...??

Hope I am making sense...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't see why it really matters.

They are not interested in you - does it matter what, why or wherefore?

Dedicate your time to be about people who do actually want to meet you! Your experience will be better for it.

On our couples profile we block the local profiles that we don't like the look of, particularly if we see them looking at us. Saves them sending us a message. What's the problem with that?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

again i find myself asking the question why do people concentrate on the negatives and the people who may not like them..... as opposed to focusing energy on the people that do and on the things they can control.....

In The North

Never said i expressed any interest in the profiles I was reading.... Nor was I intending to send a message...

But I suppose each to their own.

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Think of blocking as part of the filtering process, it's another one you don't need to worry about

In The North

lol... not worried at all... they can block away as they see fit..

"again i find myself asking the question why do people concentrate on the negatives and the people who may not like them..... as opposed to focusing energy on the people that do and on the things they can control....."

Playing devils advocate here… maybe he is actually trying to find out why people block, so he can can learn and hence alter his approach.

S.

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

"again i find myself asking the question why do people concentrate on the negatives and the people who may not like them..... as opposed to focusing energy on the people that do and on the things they can control.....

Playing devils advocate here… maybe he is actually trying to find out why people block, so he can can learn and hence alter his approach.

S."

+1

its hard if your new to thisnot to feel a bit self consious if someone blocks you without reason it leaves u wondering wht you did i hink people do it just to narrow down their list of potential meets sometimes we can get swamped by single guys looking or texting us but i would never block someone just for looking! never say never hang in there we r not all stuck up ourselves on here xx

poole

scuse spelling champers making my fingers not work properly im just a lush in the sun lol xx

Forum Mod

I don't think ive ever been that repulsed by someone looking at me to feel the need to use the block button maybe it nothing to do with being repulsed but more to do with a just incase situation and to save you the trouble of messaging if they're not going to want to reply to you

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

blocking isnt always a sign of revulsion, just a way of avoiding messaging or receiving messages from people you arent interested in.

They dont know that you had no intention of messaging them...although you did look again so was clearly interested

In The North

"again i find myself asking the question why do people concentrate on the negatives and the people who may not like them..... as opposed to focusing energy on the people that do and on the things they can control.....

S.+1

its hard if your new to thisnot to feel a bit self consious if someone blocks you without reason it leaves u wondering wht you did i hink people do it just to narrow down their list of potential meets sometimes we can get swamped by single guys looking or texting us but i would never block someone just for looking! never say never hang in there we r not all stuck up ourselves on here xx"

+1...

Probably the most reasonable answer I have seen on here... I like to read profiles just to get an understanding about the person who wrote it.. I certainly don't pm them or write them a message. Certain profiles depending on how they are written will tell you lot about the person. But it seems some just block on the assumption that the person that just read their profile is going to start bombarding them with messages... But like I said, if they feel the need to block someone just for looking, good for them... probably would'nt want to know them anyway.

In The North

"blocking isnt always a sign of revulsion, just a way of avoiding messaging or receiving messages from people you arent interested in.

They dont know that you had no intention of messaging them...although you did look again so was clearly interested"

Reading a profile does not necessarily mean you are interested... If someone read mine, I wouldn't think they were interested. They just read for reading's sake... And I certainly wouldn't block them for that...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"blocking isnt always a sign of revulsion, just a way of avoiding messaging or receiving messages from people you arent interested in.

They dont know that you had no intention of messaging them...although you did look again so was clearly interested

Reading a profile does not necessarily mean you are interested... If someone read mine, I wouldn't think they were interested. They just read for reading's sake... And I certainly wouldn't block them for that..."

i am really failing to see the issue here? it not like they sent you a message saying 'oi dickhead...stop looking at me/us/my bird' and then blocked you.

All they did was prevented the POSSIBILITY of being messaged by someone they would eventually have to turn down because you are not what they are looking for

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

why worry if people block you... you won't appeal to all, they may not like the way you post or chat, they may wish to keep track of whose profile they look at and that is their way...

Don't give it a nano second of thought over..

In The North

"why worry if people block you... you won't appeal to all, they may not like the way you post or chat, they may wish to keep track of whose profile they look at and that is their way...

Don't give it a nano second of thought over..

"

Ditto...

concentrate on the ones that want you, not the ones that dont...

their loss

Wolf

S."

poole

ps xx just looked dont block me pmsl xx

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

we do block certain people who have looked at us once only, tbh its normally when we read their profile and they have something which we disagree with ..

such as 'want to use and fuck a wife roughly' which one guy has..

we dont see it as being up ourselves at all, its just like we would'nt go to a certain pub or event...

its just a tool of the site..

In The North

"ps xx just looked dont block me pmsl xx "

No you are blocked for looking... me no like you...

poole

"ps xx just looked dont block me pmsl xx

No you are blocked for looking... me no like you... "

pmsl xxxx nice one

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I've just looked in stealth perve mode so you won't ever know unless I tell you........ mwhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

i block if they wink alot and i have no interest in them or in the chatroom they are being obnoxious twats but this also goes for couples and single women as well

In The North

"I've just looked in stealth perve mode so you won't ever know unless I tell you........ mwhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha "

u sneaky woman

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Don't see why it really matters.

They are not interested in you - does it matter what, why or wherefore?

Dedicate your time to be about people who do actually want to meet you! Your experience will be better for it."

Exactly. I don't understand why people waste time on those NOT interested in them, instead of those that are!

» Add a new message to this topic