FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Magic wand

Magic wand

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *damandeve4fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Any recommendations for what is the best make of magic wand vibrator/massager?

Or any to avoid?

Are they as good as some suggest?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hitachi is the best but illegal in this country so hard to get , we bought a delux 1 from love honey and it is great,

we both use it the 1st time we tried I the male came within in a min from soft and shot my load all over the place lol

the missus loves it at 1st it was too powerful for her but now its great especially when tied to her for forced orgasms..

"Hitachi is the best but illegal in this country so hard to get , we bought a delux 1 from love honey and it is great,

we both use it the 1st time we tried I the male came within in a min from soft and shot my load all over the place lol

the missus loves it at 1st it was too powerful for her but now its great especially when tied to her for forced orgasms.. "

ermmm..... the hitachi ISN'T illegal in this country, you just need to use it with an adaptor because it comes with the wrong voltage, so don't cut the plug off and replace it with a 3 pin plug or you will blow it up... lol...

If you manage to get hold of one, you can usually get them off Ebay, if it doesn't come with a voltage adaptor then Maplins normally sell them.

Devil

Hitachi is amazing. Ordered from their website and comes with an adapter. Used other wands but they just don't hit the same spot!!

The others just don't vibrate in quite the same way... do they

May the irresistable force be with you

Wolf

No they don't. Think my leccy bill has doubled since I got mine

By *andG4moreCouple  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

Gee was ruined by a hitatchi ( grrr u know who u are lol x) by a friend at a recent gang bang at cjs. she said she had never expuerienced an orgasm like it. when the girls finally stopped playing and gee stopped screaming the 10 or so guys gave a round of applause lol.

So u can guess whats on the shopping list fir her. all the way home she spoke of how good the orgasm was. mmm seems i am reduntant lol

Glasgow

Thanks for all the helpful advice. Seems like Hitachi it is!

"Thanks for all the helpful advice. Seems like Hitachi it is!

"

No as expensive as I thought it would be so a Hitachi for me too plus the 'extras'

By *now-bbw-bunnyCouple  over a year ago

southend-on-sea

My ones not named but thinking it's a cheaper one but now would like to try the hitchel one . Any offers

Having read this thread, I've just been on ebay and bought one

Heard a little about them , tell me do you just use them on the clit ? I wouldn't want to be electrocuted ?? Jen

southend-on-sea

"Having read this thread, I've just been on ebay and bought one "
was it a new one but. Could u post me a link to ebay if it was.

southend-on-sea

"My ones not named but thinking it's a cheaper one but now would like to try the hitchel one . Any offers "
Hitachi

"Having read this thread, I've just been on ebay and bought one was it a new one but. Could u post me a link to ebay if it was."

Look on the Hibatchi website as there are a lot of fakes about and they publish how to recognize a fake, complete with pics.

"Having read this thread, I've just been on ebay and bought one was it a new one but. Could u post me a link to ebay if it was."

yes new... i just put Hitachi wand in Google got the link there

"Having read this thread, I've just been on ebay and bought one was it a new one but. Could u post me a link to ebay if it was.

Look on the Hibatchi website as there are a lot of fakes about and they publish how to recognize a fake, complete with pics."

Ooh knowing my luck it will be a fake

I hope it isnt but if it is you can still use it and have fun

By *ecretquestCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside

Please be careful about the hitachi don't know if having an adaptor will be enough, after reading we decided on an EEC approved model....

It was deemed unsafe because it failed power issues and did not come up to EEC / EU safety standards, maybe this has changed we don't know but very happy with what we bought) and a small price compared to the hitachi model..

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

" the hitachi ISN'T illegal in this country,

Devil "

The issue is that all electrical equipment legally sold in the EU has to be CE certificated, an expensive process normally organised by manufacturers.

Hitachi have never supported the sale of their wand in the UK and have not therefore had it certificated. To the best of my knowledge no importer has bothered to go through this process either.

Personally importing one, say by buying it from america on ebay is not a problem and to be reccomended as your likely to get the real thing.

They are not illegal to buy of course, though some women who have fallen victim to them might wish they were.

There are lots of fakes in the UK market atm so buyers beware. The lovehoney ones are apparently nearly as good.

D

Glasgow

What price should you be paying for a genuine one? I see in ebay everything from around £30 up to £70. But don't know which are genuine.

Does anyone have a link to a site where you can get a genuine one, even if it is a US website?

Ta

Did you know that the Magic Wand is a symbol for the penis? As is the conductors baton and the staff carried by bishops.

Nothing to do with vibrators I know, but just thought I would drop that in.

Make love, friends and enjoy the sun x

Apparently you just need to make sure you use a circuit breaker with them because they have been known to burst into flames

By *xonswingersCouple  over a year ago

Close to Oxford

We have a Hitachi one which we bought from eBay, and let me tell you it's the most intensive bit of kit we have in our arsenal of toys, the only problem is that its too good! Once OxonFem has cum (and it takes less than 2 minutes with this thing) she is out of action for the rest of the evening as she is exhausted.

we have a tipco which is the new brand name , its brill came with a uk power adapter and was around £60

pm for details if your interested

"Hitachi is the best but illegal in this country so hard to get , we bought a delux 1 from l.ove honey and it is great,

the missus loves it at 1st it was too powerful for her but now its great especially when tied to her for forced orgasms.. "

Why is it illegal here ?

» Add a new message to this topic