FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > cpls - your first single male meet

cpls - your first single male meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we are planning to have our 1st single male meet in a few weeks for a MMF threesome at a hotel in town.

WE are looking to hear some cpls or even some single males 1st experiences along with some tips??. So far we have only played with cpls at clubs etc so this is a new experience especially for candy...who i might add has pushed for this to happen lol

Thanks for any replys

c and d xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

maybe ask some of the couples you already know if they could recommend someone, the swinging scene is quite small actually and if you have been going to clubs, they will know some of the good ones.

meet them for a beer or coffee to establish rapport

if it there, arrange a meet and take it from there.

good luck and have fun

thanks _iew, so far we have only been to clubs in england although there are a few on here we chat to that im sure can also help and recommend lol

c and d x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No real advice except to treat it like your couple adventures just minus 1.

Tell the guy what boundaries you have, have a drink and see if you get on. Then play if you want to.

Ask the single guy before the meet what he expects from it.

We love mmf meets.

J

Xx

thanks julie we are really looking forward to it. Candy will be chosing everything so she really feels comy.

i blame those 50 shade books lol, she has now moved onto sexy short stories.

the inner inner inner demon has been released lol

c and d x

[Removed by poster at 22/07/12 17:59:38]

My advice would be if its your first MMF with a single guy try not to pick a guy whos also new to it, i find it can be a little awkward if everyone is new and works better if at least one side has some experience

Well the first time we met a single guy was also my first time to swing lol.

We chatted to several and picked one who was very friendly and non pushy. We met in a bar next to the hotel and had a few drinks all three of us then Benz went up to room first to ready it and also give me chance to chat to guy alone. Plus I was nervous about walking into hotel with an extra guy

So we chatted a few minutes then walked into hotel together. He was very respectful and kept his hands to himself as he knew I was nervous lol.

Once in room I went to loo and changed into heels stockings and lingerie. Soon as I came out the guy was all over me

Was a night I'll never forget though have had equally hot nights since

naughtynymphos thanks for the reply, yep we do plan to get an experienced guy so verifications on this site will be very useful.

sexy sexy tattoo's

c and d x

sounded a great night mercedes, thanks again for the reply

we had our first mmf at home a few weeks ago.

he came around,we chatted for a bit then nik started to take her clothes off.that was the start of it and she had a few hours of two cocks to play with

have a bit of a chat and give your mrs a wink when you think its time for the fun to start

nik loved it and she will be wanting more soon.

just go with the flow and enjoy it

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

We love our MMF meets. The dynamic is simpler - 2 guys can really spoil a lady, or the couple's M can sit and watch his lady being pleasured without worrying he is neglecting the (not present) 4th person.

We recruit exactly as for a 4 sum: chat, messages, then a social chat to see if everyone clicks. Make sure your boundaries, limits and expectations are discussed and agreed, and dont forget to ask what the guy wants, he's not just there as a sex toy.

Have fun!!

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

My first meet with a couple we met for a drink first. We chatted over a couple of drinks and got on really well socially. Me and the Mrs clicked too but unfortunately the guy didn't want to see me with his wife so we left it at that. I was a bit disappointed as she was lovely, but as they had to live with the consequences as a couple I was fine with it. I would hate any meet to lead to regret or worse.

Next I met a couple who I had talked to several times on the phone. They had booked a lovely Hotel suite outside London and drinks in the bar went really well. Eventually we went to their suite and the wife quickly started to kiss me while Mr went to set up a camera. Before long our kit was off and me and the wife were fucking on the bed. Mr wasn't interested in getting involved, all he did was mess with several video and still cameras. For a while it went ok but Mrs had d*unk too much and when she got unresponsive and it got a bit mechanical I stopped. Good job too as while I was in the bathroom she threw up, which brought the evening to a bit of a muted close. I left with a promise that we would meet again to _iew the films together but I couldn't get hold of them and regret so much filming being done.

So in general, I would take time choosing, develop some sort of rapport over drinks, don't be scared to walk away (that goes for anyone) as you still have to be a couple afterwards, and don't get too d*unk!

Both those were some time ago and I'm in the mood again to meet a fun couple. Any takers just message me.

niknak , twobytwo and barnyguy....thansk for the wonderful responses

we are in the process of booking the hotel for sept so it gives us plenty of time to get to know the chosen guy.

greta answers especially asking the M what he is looking for

thanks again

Oh and I just thought of something else, make sure they pay half towards the hotel

julie as its our first time we will be paying but we will keep it in mind xx

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Just get to know them, share your fantasy's and ideas about the night and make sure there is an attraction/connection.

Its also a good idea if its going to be a MMF that the prospect guy is aware and inclusive of your partner (I don't mean gay/bisexual), but aware that he is sharing someone elses partner and is being invited to join you guys.

We have had some brilliant single guy meets

My OH got me a 26 year old gorgeous guy for my birthday and that was the first experience we had with a single guy.

he was happy to soft swing, as we weren't full swapping at that time. We indulged in oral and then he massaged me all over with oil and then watched while me and the OH got hot n horny and put on a show for him.

It was really erotic and a great first experience. Choose your guy carefully, ensure a good rapport in messages and ensure he's happy with your rules as you are of his. Don't have too many expectations, relax and go with the flow

Simple advice from me is: Take your time as there are some great guys about. But they will take some finding.

"julie as its our first time we will be paying but we will keep it in mind xx"

Lucky guy lol

Xx

we hope so julie, great profile and thanks for all the nice replys xx

my first experience with a couple was a very good one.

they were both very welcoming and we hit it off straight away.

he filmed me playing with her and joined in now and then.

"we hope so julie, great profile and thanks for all the nice replys xx"

Anytime...and if you need help selecting, give me a shout xx

we would love to take you up on that offer julie lolx

really - thanks for your help, its been very useful and has given us some new ideas

c and d xx

We only meet with single guys & my first time was with an experienced guy on here who really put me at ease - that's so important. Also he respected our boundaries - not that we had many LOL - which was important. Just go with the flow & enjoy it!

"we would love to take you up on that offer julie lolx

really - thanks for your help, its been very useful and has given us some new ideas

c and d xx"

get someone local...heYYY! thats me!!!!!

paddy replied by pm

Our first meet was fantastic, we met a guy in a hotel were we had booked a room, the atmosphere was fantastic because we all knew the inevitable was going to happen, it was just a case of having a few drinks and a chat then back to the room at last orders.Can't believe how quick we all got our clothes off! and a fun night was had by all.

» Add a new message to this topic