FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > strange situation ??

strange situation ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my wife were at chams on friday, while we was in a large room, me and a mate were dping my wife, while she was sucking another guy.

When the guy cum, another guy snogged my wife, which i thought was a bit wierd,, then.....

Wife laying down and me by the side of her face about to cum, the same guy kissing my wife tried sucking me off..... i pulled away and he backed off, then as was about to cum he pushed my wifes face towards my dick and kissed her again,,,, i just let go and cum over them both..... should i have told him to fuck off or just leave him too it? Ive never been pjt in that situation before??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

so there were at least 4 other people in the room in addition to the mucky marauder yet no one told him politely that he was not wanted ?

ok so the other 2 guys you were being intimate with were probably waiting for you or your wife to take the lead

neither of you did so to a degree if you were unhappy with the situation, it was a situation that you allowed to happen.

i am sure the guy was being disrespectful if he hadn't been invited to join in the fun, but most would take the hint if asked to leave, subtely or otherwise.

did you enjoy the strange experience ?

did your wife ?

if so, as strange as it was, it added to your experience and maybe you could do it again in a more controlled manner with someone you asked to be part of the fun.

if you didn't enjoy it, again put it down to experience, but ensure you have the confidence and where with all to prevent it happening again

To be honest the only thing that annoyed me was him trying to suck me off, he could have asked if i was bi?

If he wants to clean up after thats fine, my wife didnt realise what he was doing tbh (blonde moment i think) xx

"To be honest the only thing that annoyed me was him trying to suck me off, he could have asked if i was bi?

If he wants to clean up after thats fine, my wife didnt realise what he was doing tbh (blonde moment i think) xx

"

Sorry but that made me giggle. I don't think it sounds a blonde thing as such. Sounds like she was pretty busy at the time and had other things on her mind!!

I think it's impolite for a bloke to try and start sucking your cock without asking if you're bi.

"To be honest the only thing that annoyed me was him trying to suck me off, he could have asked if i was bi?

Sorry but that made me giggle. I don't think it sounds a blonde thing as such. Sounds like she was pretty busy at the time and had other things on her mind!!

I think it's impolite for a bloke to try and start sucking your cock without asking if you're bi.

"

yes very true

all straight blokes should wear signs round their necks then we don't make false moves

the bi's could wear wristbands - we don't like to stand out

if ur bi curious, you would need to wear both i'm afraid

"

Sorry but that made me giggle. I don't think it sounds a blonde thing as such. Sounds like she

was pretty busy at the time and had other things on her mind!!

"

Well she was a busy girl we know for next time, all experience i suppose

"

yes very true

all straight blokes should wear signs round their necks then we don't make false moves

if ur bi curious, you would need to wear both i'm afraid "

I wasnt meaning to be offensive, but if i walked into a room, i wouldnt just go lick a girl out? I would ask first thats all...

"

yes very true

if ur bi curious, you would need to wear both i'm afraid

I wasnt meaning to be offensive, but if i walked into a room, i wouldnt just go lick a girl out? I would ask first thats all... "

i know ya didn't

i wasn't being serious

as i said in the initial post, he was disrespectful to just 'chance his arm' like that

» Add a new message to this topic