FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > overnight play..

overnight play..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just some advice would be appreciated.

If someone is coming to your house for an overnight play how does sleeping arrangements go in your house?

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Anytime I've stayed over it's been arranged that I will and we just sleep in the same bed and have fun whenever.

Chat about it first and see what you both want to do.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If someone stays over (and its rare) then they share my bed and get a cuppa in the morning. Hopefully I'll then get some play in the morning in return.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

In the past when I've had couples stopping when we eventually decide to sleep the spare room is available for them, when I have a single guy to stay, he is more than welcome to sleep with me in my bed....when I've done sleepovers at couples houses (either alone or with a male friend) I/we have used the spare room for sleeping....generally we all pile back into the main bed in the morning for a bit more fun

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

i've had a few overnight stays - depends on the situation relly - have you met them before, are you comfortable in their company (people have been known to fart in their sleep - can you handle their farts or they yours? ) I'm trying to keep this generic as I don't know who or how many you are meeting. When I was a single, I stayed overnight at a couple's house and slept with them in their bed. I've stayed at singles and slet with them (admittedly I snored and woke to find him in the spare room - oops!) I have also had a meet where we slept in separate rooms (no-one had stayed overnight before and none had slept in his bed since his wife had died) It's really upto you and how you feel - it's your home, your rules. Don't know if this has helped xx

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

"i've had a few overnight stays - depends on the situation REALLY - have you met them before, are you comfortable in their company (people have been known to fart in their sleep - can you handle their farts or they yours? ) I'm trying to keep this generic as I don't know who or how many you are meeting. When I was a single, I stayed overnight at a couple's house and slept with them in their bed. I've stayed at singles and SLEPT with them (admittedly I snored and woke to find him in the spare room - oops!) I have also had a meet where we slept in separate rooms (no-one had stayed overnight before and none had slept in his bed since his wife had died) It's really upto you and how you feel - it's your home, your rules. Don't know if this has helped xx"

I apologise for the above spelling mistakes - these bloody false nails are doing my head in and I couldn't be arsed doing a spell check - sorry

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ive never had anyone stay over here as i have kids, but i have met a few guys who have accommodated and tho as a rule i dont tend to stay the whole night on the occasions i have i have just slept with them in their bed, makes morning sex easier if you wake up together

Thank you, you have all helped a lot xx

It's obviously different for singles as they can share their bed comfortably.

As a couple meeting couples 4 in a bed can get a bit cramped, so we have a spare bed in the play room.

Mind you, when we have guests we don't usually turn in until 3 or 4 AM.

XXXX

By *orsetandheelsWoman  over a year ago

Wimbledon

I prefer overnights to be honest. Nothing is less sexy than a guy rushing to get his kecks on so he can catch the last train home. Though this may be less of an issue in areas where most people drive.

I would discuss it beforehand and see what you are comfortable with? And be polite and offer tea/coffee/shower/morning sex the next day.

Does going for a late nite meet and fucking till the early morning and the going home count?

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

We do like the guy to stay over all sleep in same super king size bed lots of room only one guy has not stoped the night

"We do like the guy to stay over all sleep in same super king size bed lots of room only one guy has not stoped the night "
I'm on my way lol

When we have had the pleasure of a single female she just slept in our bed with us. Once we had all finished playing it seemed the only natural thing to do. Plus in the morning hubby woke up to me and her playing so the fun carried on.

"When we have had the pleasure of a single female she just slept in our bed with us. Once we had all finished playing it seemed the only natural thing to do. Plus in the morning hubby woke up to me and her playing so the fun carried on. "

in a normal double bed? xx

"When we have had the pleasure of a single female she just slept in our bed with us. Once we had all finished playing it seemed the only natural thing to do. Plus in the morning hubby woke up to me and her playing so the fun carried on.

in a normal double bed? xx"

Lol, king-size. x

"When we have had the pleasure of a single female she just slept in our bed with us. Once we had all finished playing it seemed the only natural thing to do. Plus in the morning hubby woke up to me and her playing so the fun carried on.

in a normal double bed? xx

Lol, king-size. x"

lol ok!! xx

» Add a new message to this topic