FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bisexual couples?

Bisexual couples?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illybigballs 555 OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Any about?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes us

Yep

Yep us

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Plenty of us.

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

I'm bisexual, but she isn't.

There sure is x

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I'm not a couple i just love couples

By *appycouple300Couple  over a year ago

North Dorset

Yes, us

By *otleyMan  over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

Love to find one close to me but they are like the proverbial hens teeth.

Yes us

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

And us

"Any about? "

Ive noticed that if you do a search on Fab... Its mainly the lady who is bi with the guy straight.

I did meet one couple many years ago who didn't tell me in advance the guy was bi. I enjoyed the pleasure of both of them sucking my cock together. I also fucked the lady separately from her hubby and she asked me if I was shocked with her husband being bi. I said no but was surprised he hadn't mentioned it. I got the impression that if he admitted it upfront they didn't get as many meetings. But thought it could end up in quite a nasty situation with some straight guys.

"Love to find one close to me but they are like the proverbial hens teeth."

I totally agree, and its a shame as the fun is incredible

Selby

"And us "

And me

By *irtyfuxCouple  over a year ago

Kings Lynn Norfolk! NOT

"Any about? "

Yes bisexual couple from Norfolk here. Enjoy bi fun with the right people. It's the most honiest play. All playing with no inhibitions and comfortable with our sexuality

By *urringtiggraCouple  over a year ago

UXBRIDGE

We are and miss it!!!!

UXBRIDGE

Can't wait for when it is appropriate to meet again...cn only imagine the parties!!!

By *istressdandsubtCouple  over a year ago

caterham

us

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"Any about?

Ive noticed that if you do a search on Fab... Its mainly the lady who is bi with the guy straight.

I did meet one couple many years ago who didn't tell me in advance the guy was bi. I enjoyed the pleasure of both of them sucking my cock together. I also fucked the lady separately from her hubby and she asked me if I was shocked with her husband being bi. I said no but was surprised he hadn't mentioned it. I got the impression that if he admitted it upfront they didn't get as many meetings. But thought it could end up in quite a nasty situation with some straight guys.

I have met a few couples like this as well and its a pleasant surprise.. Very much into bi couples..

"

Morning all

By *irtySekretsCouple  over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

Yep. There are lots of us.

Also lots of guys who say they are but really arnt xxxx

By *rtist with museCouple  over a year ago

Eastbourne

And us xx

By *nly us 4448Couple  over a year ago

London

And us,love watching hubby playing with a gorgeous cock

"Yep. There are lots of us.

Also lots of guys who say they are but really arnt xxxx"

You mean the ones who say they are bi just to get pussy

"I'm not a couple i just love couples "

By *amantha ABCTV/TS  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I wonder if any bi guys spent more time playing with cock than they did with pussy when meeting a couple just putting the question out there

London

We went to a bi club last year that had guys pretending to be bi,just to get close to the women

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Here we are both bi

"I wonder if any bi guys spent more time playing with cock than they did with pussy when meeting a couple just putting the question out there "

Both in equal measure

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Some fantastic couples on this post! I have bi experience and I am always looking to get to know people to see if we are suited and want to explore together. If I tickle anyones fancy feel free to message or send a friendly wink my way.

Selby

"I'm not a couple i just love couples

"

Good morning

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Bi man here, come say hi all you fun bi couples, some hot looking couple's on this thread mmmmm

We love bi fun x

we had years of fun being a bi couple but it just got silly in the end with guys saying they were bi just to get to fuck me and have no interest in him id say 50% of so called bi guys on here really do not have a clue and use it as access to the woman ..

but those who were truly bi made up for the waste of times

"we had years of fun being a bi couple but it just got silly in the end with guys saying they were bi just to get to fuck me and have no interest in him id say 50% of so called bi guys on here really do not have a clue and use it as access to the woman ..

but those who were truly bi made up for the waste of times"

Well jen has said if we met a bi guy he would be told he is just playing with me as she watches. Maybe in time if he proved himself truely bi he might get to play with her. Thats sorts out the pretenders then

"we had years of fun being a bi couple but it just got silly in the end with guys saying they were bi just to get to fuck me and have no interest in him id say 50% of so called bi guys on here really do not have a clue and use it as access to the woman ..

Thats the main problem. They lie to just fuck the women. To many liers on here.

Dublin and London

Well jen has said if we met a bi guy he would be told he is just playing with me as she watches. Maybe in time if he proved himself truely bi he might get to play with her. Thats sorts out the pretenders then"

I think is how most bi couples should play. MM play first as agreed between them and then let the meet progress.

No pics of Mr on your profile I see? Maybe some pics of Mr would attract more genuine bi guys?

Dublin and London

Well jen has said if we met a bi guy he would be told he is just playing with me as she watches. Maybe in time if he proved himself truely bi he might get to play with her. Thats sorts out the pretenders thenI think is how most bi couples should play. MM play first as agreed between them and then let the meet progress.

No pics of Mr on your profile I see? Maybe some pics of Mr would attract more genuine bi guys? "

Well I suppose it doesn't really matter as you are not looking fir single guys, at the moment at least.

Once meet a couple .Both said they was bi but when had met few times .She said I was to interested in her hubby then I was with her .So that was the end of that

By *igjim69Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Love to meet a local bi couple one day soon

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

By *iKinkyCouple321Couple  over a year ago

Upminster

Here we are

xx

By *ure ShotMan  over a year ago

Cotswolds

I think suggesting the guys meet alone first to make sure isn't a bad shout.

By *bnstockingsCouple  over a year ago

devon

We both are

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple  over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

Ooh another bi couple thread.... count us in when the fuckery resumes

There are quite a number near me. Looking forward to getting back into it when it’s safe to do so.

We are both bi and love the dynamic of a fully bi foursome or moresome.

yes, we are

UXBRIDGE

Lots of us about!!!

Well jen has said if we met a bi guy he would be told he is just playing with me as she watches. Maybe in time if he proved himself truely bi he might get to play with her. Thats sorts out the pretenders thenI think is how most bi couples should play. MM play first as agreed between them and then let the meet progress.

No pics of Mr on your profile I see? Maybe some pics of Mr would attract more genuine bi guys? "

In no rush for single guys as most so called bi guys are not bi and only say so in hope to fuck the woman. We have a few bi cpls we are meeting up with social wise when it is safe and clear to do so and if we click will meet up to play with. No pics of me on the profile has not stopped the bi cpls messaging and we have sent them pics that they were happy with and they sent some back. John

No pics of Mr on your profile I see? Maybe some pics of Mr would attract more genuine bi guys? Well I suppose it doesn't really matter as you are not looking fir single guys, at the moment at least. "

As a single on here i met quite a few guys to play with. Also attended a few all guy group meets. I have been bi since i was 10. Unlike the guys on here who suddenly turn bi to meet m/f cpls.

By *ndulge101Couple  over a year ago

Village life in West Yorks

"Any about? "

Strange question if your straight

By *ngelLordCouple  over a year ago

Newport

Here

Selby

"Any about?

Strange question if your straight"

We have great bi parties when safe and allowed ,lots chat laughs loads fun - no one left out socialy or sexualy , covid please go xx

I would love to meet a bi couple. Later in the year hopefully, fingers crossed

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

Yeah lots of us

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Any in the Doncaster area ?

By *enuineCoupleCheshireBBWCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Yes we are but also happy to play straight also

If someone were to ask that were straight that is no problem as we are not going to try in anyway to convert them.

more power to you all

By *orthern_SteveMan  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"I wonder if any bi guys spent more time playing with cock than they did with pussy when meeting a couple just putting the question out there "

Yep. I quite like the thought of the female watching

Basingstoke

We do try

Basingstoke

Well jen has said if we met a bi guy he would be told he is just playing with me as she watches. Maybe in time if he proved himself truely bi he might get to play with her. Thats sorts out the pretenders then"

Certainly does, but the key thing is she watches,

there are one or two chancers out there pretending to be a couple and try to get a quick knee trembler by saying the wife will meet on the 2nd date.

Well jen has said if we met a bi guy he would be told he is just playing with me as she watches. Maybe in time if he proved himself truely bi he might get to play with her. Thats sorts out the pretenders then

Certainly does, but the key thing is she watches,

there are one or two chancers out there pretending to be a couple and try to get a quick knee trembler by saying the wife will meet on the 2nd date."

In reply there are cpls who will let a bi guy play with the male and maybe watch the cpl have sex but then seldom stick to boundries and either try to join in or touch the woman. Thats why we are looking to play with bi cpls only now as the risk is to much to take.

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I think if you read verifications they will sort the real ones from the fakes.. I read verifications for everyone I am interested in, then I read those that verified that person to ensure everything is on the up and up. To many fakes, but many verifications from different couples and singles will help out. Thats my thought anyhow.. lol

By *onnie and JimCouple  over a year ago

holmfirth

bi cpl here too

We are a bi couple from Weston super mare

That sounds pretty sexy to me.

"Any about? "

I think there are a lot of couples around with at least one bisexual person. In ours case, Jack is bi and Lass is straight, which is a lot of fun but lends itself more to threesomes.

"Yep. There are lots of us.

Also lots of guys who say they are but really arnt xxxx"

To true but when you find the real ones its worth it

By *amantha ABCTV/TS  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

But so many have bi curious rather than bi sexual

Cheshire

"bi cpl here too"

Bonnie and Jim bloody gorgeous too xxx

By *utterflyandArtificeCouple  over a year ago

TROWBRIDGE

We are both bi

Cheshire

Be good just to have a Bi page on FAB so we could just go straight forgive the pun to it.

Love to have a full Bi foursome again once Covid does one!

Hungry for another stiff cock to play with

By *nobby82Man  over a year ago

littleborough

Any bi couples in or near Manchester would love some fun when we are allowed

By *oom_4_1_MhoreCouple  over a year ago

Newport

Yep us xx

By *ymo80Man  over a year ago

grimsby

I’m bi , I’d love to meet a bi couple, if only

Yes we are

Waves hand.

We are right good fun too.

N X

There doesn't seem to be enough Bi couples in the Northwest!!!!

I also agree lot of guys are Bi fakes

Makes sense for the lady to watch the guys play first then join in with the fun.

Love bi couples

Love to hear from some x

By *ms1Couple  over a year ago

stafford

And us two are bi and proud of it haha

Selby

Good afternoon

I'm i too late?!

Sorry i felt asleep , I've i missed anything

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

I am and Tracey is curious and ready to experiment J&t

By *iseekingbiCouple  over a year ago

N ireland and West Midlands

Bi couple you say?

By *arry1972Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Love to find one close to me but they are like the proverbial hens teeth."
yes I’d like to find some too but as you say ?

By *BR_91Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"I am and Tracey is curious and ready to experiment J&t "

Wow, added to hotlist!

Yep x

By *hubby cheeksWoman  over a year ago

somewhere over the rainbow in SW Devon

Im bisexual and my fb who is not on fab is also bisexual.

We did have a few meets before the first lockdown. Most meets were in clubs as well.

By *awtycpl661Couple  over a year ago

honiton

We’re bi xx

A lot of them are fake , when you chat to them it’s always the guys who chat , then come out with oh the wife’s not playing anymore just me , or she likes to hear about it when I get home .

By *oerow16Man  over a year ago

Essex

Love a bi couple not always easy to find in your area

Funny a few of the couples that have commented saying there both bi but when you look on profile it states male is straight thats just as bad as the guys saying there bi to fuck the ladies

Love playing with bi couple the best fun

Happy to play and meet the hubby to prove I'm genuine and not just after the lady

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

"And us "

Would love to get to know you and discover your special scenario x

bi curious couple here

By *appyhuntingwestmanMan  over a year ago

York

Bi guy just down the road !!!

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Us x

By *D_GinaTV/TS  over a year ago

Broadstairs

Wife is bi I’m bi curious

I'd love to meet a bi couple

By *ain and sortedMan  over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

How did I miss this thread in the 1st place

So many hot bi couples on here

Love a bi mmf were all get to enjoy each other

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

We’re still here, champing at the bit.XxxkarenandmartinxxX

Burton-on-Trent

"We’re still here, champing at the bit.XxxkarenandmartinxxX "

But we can't contact you, to offer our bit for you to champ on

Yep, we are here, primed and eager to meet as soon as lockdown allows. This is the biggest sexual wind up to an event we can think of.

By *zlakMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Would love to meet bi couples. I have a couple of times and loved it.

By *ornyboy189Man  over a year ago

cheshire

Looking for a bi couple

By *i man oxMan  over a year ago

Thame

I'm happy to meet the guy first and show him I'm Bi

Old Harlow Essex

"

I'm happy to meet the guy first and show him I'm Bi "

Same here or play in front of the lady first with him

Old Harlow Essex

I know what couples mean, when the guy says straight on profile and then privately he says I'm bi, I get messages from guys the same. Say there bi, then ask silly questions like want you into, tell them then say no I won't want u to suck or touch my cock, best part of bi play is to feel that hard cock throb and rub mine against it while being watched

By *omis.69Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

On a flip side so to speak....

Slot of couples claim to be bi but strangely only the guy is home/wife at mother’s/gone shopping etc

So at times as frustrating for bi guys looking for the genuine dynamics of a bi threesomes

No offence meant to those genuine bi couples

By *attooedtalentMan  over a year ago

essex/Dunstable

"I'm bisexual, but she isn't."

Same here

By *RSTCouple  over a year ago

S. Northants

We're here. Both bi.

By *x3anteexxCouple  over a year ago

NW Cheshire

Absolutely,

By *exy_HornyCouple  over a year ago

Leigh

We are here

By *iliciousCouple  over a year ago

South East

Yep we are

By *ay n Kay xxCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Yeah us too xx

By *oner HornCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Yoo hoo

By *oner HornCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 12/02/21 13:58:20]

Wish I could find some near me that actually want a meet and don't mess about yanking the chain and string folks along

By *hilnMelCouple  over a year ago

Hedon, nr Hull

Us to

By *ilthyBIMan  over a year ago

Stoke- Castle staffs

Think it will be a while yet before we all can meet for BI fun again.

But its going to be Great when we can

By *ifes2short!!Man  over a year ago

newtownabbey

Do most bi couples hide pics of hubby getting fucked or sucking cock with the wife? Very rare to see on profiles.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Do most bi couples hide pics of hubby getting fucked or sucking cock with the wife? Very rare to see on profiles."

Most bi couples will also be looking for straight guys as well just for MFM stuff, and plenty of straight guys will be put off by pics of the guy doing "gay" stuff.

By *ifes2short!!Man  over a year ago

newtownabbey

"Do most bi couples hide pics of hubby getting fucked or sucking cock with the wife? Very rare to see on profiles.

Most bi couples will also be looking for straight guys as well just for MFM stuff, and plenty of straight guys will be put off by pics of the guy doing "gay" stuff."

Gay stuff is the best part lol.

By *iamond coupleCouple  over a year ago

leeds

We are here

Old Harlow Essex

"Do most bi couples hide pics of hubby getting fucked or sucking cock with the wife? Very rare to see on profiles.

Most bi couples will also be looking for straight guys as well just for MFM stuff, and plenty of straight guys will be put off by pics of the guy doing "gay" stuff."

What like, gay stuff? Needle work or interior design lol x

We are half way there ...unfortunately its usually the wrong half for most on here ??

By *rumcouple2013Couple  over a year ago

Tamworth

Yep. We are here

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

This is making me so horny! Need a Bi MMF 3sum so bad after being locked down for a year!

But if I can't find one when Covid ends, I'll just settle for sucking and fucking a Bi guy while his wife watches us pleasuring each other.......

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Waves hi!

By *ife life moreCouple  over a year ago

Wisbech

We are and looking to both explore our bi sides

Burton-on-Trent

"Yep. We are here "

But single bi guys can not make contact with you

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Finding a couple on here is hard.

[Removed by poster at 25/02/21 14:56:34]

Had good meets with bi cples. Always lots of fun.

London

We are looking forward to getting some bi fun in once it is safe to do so.... I can't wait to see hubby indulging again

"Any about?

"

I think your name probably was the clue and they wouldn't with a straight guy

We will be coming out swinging and looking to make new hi friends...

By *aylanders167Couple  over a year ago

Gravesend

I'm leaving mine as curious! I love sucking a nice hard cock + getting a big load to swallow not really into anal. We think we are both more picky when it comes to the same sex. They really have to tick all the boxes not just some.

Any other bi couples notice this?

Finding a couple that both of us want to play with is rare,weve had more fun with bi threesomes.

By *ickyRoosterMan  over a year ago

Uppendown

"I wonder if any bi guys spent more time playing with cock than they did with pussy when meeting a couple just putting the question out there

Both in equal measure "

This. Not because if you are bi you should prove it by sticking to a 50/50 ratio but, all things being equal, to give and receive the optimum amount of pleasure and excitement. However, it is rare for all things to be equal as it very much depends on such variables as preference and 'mood'. An open minded, 'go with the flow' approach pretty much guarantees a good bi night

By *icefruitMan  over a year ago

London

Hello ,Bisex man here from London, come say hi all you fun bisex couples.hopefully fun will resume soon

I'd love to meet a bi couple xx

Bi-couple here.

By *arex2Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

"Any about? "

Lots of us...

Old Harlow Essex

"Any about?

Lots of us..."

An very attractive couples to x

By *inkyBoroCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Us too

By *oolkoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Hi.

Yup. Bi couple here

By *asterandGenieCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Yup both fully bi here

M

I’m on here as a single female and I’m bisexual but I have a regular FWB but unfortunately he’s straight. I love guy on guy action!

We up for it

By *azza12Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

It's on my list of things to do ! Enjoy and experience bi fun with a couple. Maybe one day

By *r99mr99Man  over a year ago

Ealing

"We are looking forward to getting some bi fun in once it is safe to do so.... I can't wait to see hubby indulging again "

You both look amazing. Would love to join in if you're looking...

Bi Couple here. Looking for similar, for same sex play.

"Bi Couple here. Looking for similar, for same sex play. "

Lovely pics

By *uriocoupleCouple  over a year ago

rayleigh

Bi newbies here

"Bi newbies here"

Profile over a year old

By *istressdandsubtCouple  over a year ago

caterham

Fully bi couple here

By *bnstockingsCouple  over a year ago

devon

Yes we are very interested to try

By *iliciousCouple  over a year ago

South East

"Bi newbies here

Profile over a year old "

Yes and “they” have stolen our profile photo

I'm bi, but hubby straight

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"Bi newbies here

Profile over a year old

Yes and “they” have stolen our profile photo"

Well spotted

I love playing with bi couples soo much fun! Hard to find legit ones sometimes in ireland its a feast or a famine lol

Yes

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

"Bi newbies here

Profile over a year old

Yes and “they” have stolen our profile photo"

Hope you’ve reported it?

Beat couples, especially the dominant ones.

By *lpha-and-FoxtrotCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

Yes

By *ewfie02Couple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I am bisexual but my wife isn't

By *rKinksMan  over a year ago

Alton

Can I make a big request of bi couples. Could you please post pics of both of you not just the Mrs.

Often get chatting attracted yo the Mrs and have no idea what the Mr looks like

By *ieselJuiceMan  over a year ago

Stratford

Waiting to pop my bi couple cherry

By *rumcouple2013Couple  over a year ago

Tamworth

Yes we are.

Some members do get put off by it

We came across a couple we use to play with a lot, but lost contact a few years back. At the time I (Mr Brum) was straight. Recently found them again on here and they were chatting until they noticed I was now bi curious. They blocked us.

I'm half a bi couple, I just haven't found the other half yet

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

Hubby is bi ,but I'm straight ,does that rule us out this thread

By *irtySekretsCouple  over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

We would love to meet another sexy Bi couple if there was a 4 way attraction x

Any in the north West?