FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is 14 inches TOO Big.....

Is 14 inches TOO Big.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kmale421 OP   Man  over a year ago

wirral

A difference in height between a man and a woman.

Some friends of mine sent me a message recently that made me laugh, saying that she was two inches shorter than they had previously declared.

Now I'm 6 foot 5 tall, but I think we'll still be fine for all the various sexual positions that I/we can do, although maybe having a slow dance will be more fun than expected.

The other possible benefit is she may be able to do a BJ without the need to bend, though she may need a box to kiss me....

So my question to the FAB forum what is the biggest difference in height between you and your current/previous partners been and any interesting stories related to the height issue.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i would never meet a guy 14inch shorter than me

I'm 6' tall and my ex-missus was 4'11". Made no difference at all when we were having sex - all the same height when laying down!! lol

oh a serious note ive never played with a guy shorter than me i just find it off putting, i have no idea why, i have spoke to guys in clubs who are quite short but i have turned them down

Tallest guy i have met was 6ft7, a 69 was a joke, i was on top sat on his face and my tongue hit his belly button i couldnt reach his cock

"oh a serious note ive never played with a guy shorter than me i just find it off putting, i have no idea why, i have spoke to guys in clubs who are quite short but i have turned them down

Tallest guy i have met was 6ft7, a 69 was a joke, i was on top sat on his face and my tongue hit his belly button i couldnt reach his cock "

Couldn't he get hard on? haha

"i would never meet a guy 14inch shorter than me "

Have to be taller men that is, doesn't work we think otherwise..but omg to that size..no way, it would break me in half

"oh a serious note ive never played with a guy shorter than me i just find it off putting, i have no idea why, i have spoke to guys in clubs who are quite short but i have turned them down

Tallest guy i have met was 6ft7, a 69 was a joke, i was on top sat on his face and my tongue hit his belly button i couldnt reach his cock "

i've had that too with a 6ft7 bloke

he got on his knees to suck me off and his head was precisely level with my ...... nipples !

I've met a guy who is 12 inches taller than me snd was never a problem. Was nice cause even in my 6 inch heels he was still towering over me most guys I have met in past are taller have met a few shorter but height doesn't bother me. It did at first but if the guy is ok with me in my heels towering over him then doesn't bother me. It's not like I'm dating them

Tallest guy i have met was 6ft7, a 69 was a joke, i was on top sat on his face and my tongue hit his belly button i couldnt reach his cock

he got on his knees to suck me off and his head was precisely level with my ...... nipples !"

Pmsl

I like tall men, and those just slightly taller than me but never shorter! Over 6ft is a preferable option

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I leaked precum just reading the thread title...

"I leaked precum just reading the thread title...

"

"

would be more than pre cum you was leaking if you have 14inch up your jacksey

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

at five foot precisely,i would hope that all my meets are taller than me

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

6ft 6 is tallest ive been with my boyfriend before jay was 6ft 4 im 5ft 1

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

would be more than pre cum you was leaking if you have 14inch up your jacksey "

oi .... I will sue nowt goes up my jacksie

he got on his knees to suck me off and his head was precisely level with my ...... nipples !"

Oh just picture the scene....... PMSL!!!!!!!

"A difference in height between a man and a woman.

Some friends of mine sent me a message recently that made me laugh, saying that she was two inches shorter than they had previously declared.

Now I'm 6 foot 5 tall, but I think we'll still be fine for all the various sexual positions that I/we can do, although maybe having a slow dance will be more fun than expected.

The other possible benefit is she may be able to do a BJ without the need to bend, though she may need a box to kiss me....

So my question to the FAB forum what is the biggest difference in height between you and your current/previous partners been and any interesting stories related to the height issue.

"

PMSL!!!!

"A difference in height between a man and a woman.

"

oi .... I will sue nowt goes up my jacksie"

not even a sneaky finger or a sly tongue

I'm surrounded by women shorter than me. Then again, I'm alone in a garden full of gnomes

not even a sneaky finger or a sly tongue "

P.S when you quote me can you please use the same shit spelling as me so you dont make my typos stand out as much

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

not even a sneaky finger or a sly tongue "

a finger if you are medical, a tongue aye that'll do nicely

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"I'm 6' tall and my ex-missus was 4'11". Made no difference at all when we were having sex - all the same height when laying down!! lol"

Well thats about the long and the short of it!........

"i would never meet a guy 14inch shorter than me "

WHat if he had 14 inches elsewhere to make up for it?

he got on his knees to suck me off and his head was precisely level with my ...... nipples !

Pmsl

I like tall men, and those just slightly taller than me but never shorter! Over 6ft is a preferable option "

Difficult when Mrs is 6ft. 2 to get a lot of blokes taller & she much prefers them! We only play with guys 5ft 9 & over due to this - her preference, but not always easy!

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

Our height difference is 14.5 inches. 69 works well, and qw can fuck standing up if she wears her normal heels. What's all the fuss about?

» Add a new message to this topic