FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > No face pic

No face pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive been chatting to a guy for a little while. His pics are great and he makes me laugh but he refuses to send me face pics.

It has put me off from wanting to meet which is a shame. Do any of you guys meet without seeing face pics first?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, if there's no possible attraction, we won't meet. Have messages from lots of guys who make us laugh & sound just right, but Her has to find them attractive

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

get him to put a cam on .. I dont blame you for being wary ..

By *r mrs pCouple  over a year ago

taunton

"Ive been chatting to a guy for a little while. His pics are great and he makes me laugh but he refuses to send me face pics.

It has put me off from wanting to meet which is a shame. Do any of you guys meet without seeing face pics first?"

if you dont have a face pic how are you suppopsed to recognise them ????

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

not a chance wud i meet someone who i had not seen a face pic of .. gotta be mad in my opinion even if hes the funniest guy on the planet there has to be some kinda attraction to make it possible

"not a chance wud i meet someone who i had not seen a face pic of .. gotta be mad in my opinion even if hes the funniest guy on the planet there has to be some kinda attraction to make it possible "

No.

Attraction is mainly mental for me, so I don't actually know if I'm attracted to someone until I've met them. However, I need to know I don't find someone visually unappealing, (and vice versa) before I'll meet them.

Guys tend not to understand, or claim not to understand, when I tell them I won't know if I am attracted to them until I meet them, but that's how it is.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Ive been chatting to a guy for a little while. His pics are great and he makes me laugh but he refuses to send me face pics.

It has put me off from wanting to meet which is a shame. Do any of you guys meet without seeing face pics first?"

To be honest, I wouldn't have evem got as far as chatting for a while without seeing one.. If it's not there in the firsr couple of messages then I leave it.

By *arah-louWoman  over a year ago

Kenilworth

I won't meet any guy unless I've seen a face pic first. Why do guys think that all we want to see is their cocks? Youre not going to be looking at that are you? at least not all of the time! At some point you have to look at their face so you need to know that you find them attractive. I couldn't shag someone I didn't fancy or is that just me?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

It has put me off from wanting to meet which is a shame. Do any of you guys meet without seeing face pics first?

To be honest, I wouldn't have evem got as far as chatting for a while without seeing one.. If it's not there in the firsr couple of messages then I leave it."

Same here.

Must admit, I won't even get into conversation without one...May sound harsh, but I don't want to waste my time or theirs getting into conversation if there is no physical attraction. I'll always send one straight back to a guy if I'm interested so that he has the opportunity to say no straight away too if he's not attracted to me...it's a two way street x

I've chatted to some great people on here, they make me laugh and we get on extremely well but if im not attracted to them then there would never be any intimacy. I would defiantly not meet without seeing a couple of face pics

If theres some decent feedback..it normally leads me to believe the person turned up looking like what the people expected.Not really met anyone myself that thats made me boak....altho they mighta(altho I've always sent facials)

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

To be honest seeing a face pic doesnt mean its the person who is chatting. can be someone 20 years older. camera is the only way to be sure .

"To be honest seeing a face pic doesnt mean its the person who is chatting. can be someone 20 years older. camera is the only way to be sure ."

could have a mission impossible style mask tho..

We have met without face pic first. I'm honestly not bothered about looks as I'm looking for fun not a long term relationship lol. For me it's all about personality and how well we get along. Mind you I have been quite lucky and all guys we have met have been sexy lol xxx

All im gonna say is no face pic no meet babe.

I have a fella and i have been chatting to him for a while and he still aint sent one so i have said dont bother now

Did he require one from you or have you sent him one?

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Nope.....we would expect to see a face pic before we would consider any meet....they could have a fantastic personality, but unless there is some physical attraction we would not be interested

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

situation was reversed for me where this couple wanted to meet me the other week... and I said that I wouldn't meet them until I had seen one of them as they had obviously seen one of me... which helped them make that decision

after that the communication stopped.....

I don't see it as an oppotunity lost.. I see it as an affirmation of the process I use when working out who I want to meet......

Tell you no matter how good his body is with out a face at the end i would not be meeting him ....... I think its very weird if they wish to meet and play and not show a face before . web cam maybe ask to do that ... but i bet your trust in him has gone if you asked and would not send.

been away just picked up on this topic

My golden rules are ;

No "recent" pics = No show no matter how horny i might be no matter how sexy the women/couple/fella reads -

Exchange telephone numbers/talk on phone

Females/couples alway try to meet somewhere social first - coffee / lunch

thats me

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

No

In our case we cam to show face and expect the same, and if they don't want to, we wouldn't meet.

A pic is after all just a pic!

Recent? Could be - but could also be years out of date! Webcams are ideal but not everyone has/uses them.

I'd say your safest bet is to get them to take a picture holding today's paper under their chin - much like south American kidnap gangs do when sending ransom demands!

At least you'll know it's a recent shot!

"A pic is after all just a pic!

Recent? Could be - but could also be years out of date! Webcams are ideal but not everyone has/uses them.

I'd say your safest bet is to get them to take a picture holding today's paper under their chin - much like south American kidnap gangs do when sending ransom demands!

At least you'll know it's a recent shot! "

To much faffing about newspapers etc - get yourself varified (meeting) that sort of exposes the real you i think other than that to honest yu only get away with it once if you tell massive lies; because you be exposed - wont you ?

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

To much faffing about newspapers etc - get yourself varified (meeting) that sort of exposes the real you i think other than that to honest yu only get away with it once if you tell massive lies; because you be exposed - wont you ? "

Agree about the verifications....we alway's read what others say about the person before meeting

We will cam with people before meeting. It only takes a few minutes and you know if you are wasting your time or not.

By *ounghornycouple1988Couple  over a year ago

bathgate

Won't meet if haven't seen face pic or on cam. Also we prefer to talk for a while before meet. Just our preference like to cam as well. And ppl who give excuse after excuse No thanks.

To prove we real miss on chat most nites with cam and Mr will join now and again xxx

NORTH WEST

Hard for Bisexual men to get varified from fems or coupls we meet becuase they dont like exposing themselve to the mass of incoming they get as a result - it no longer bothers me; as the fems/couples i have met off here know who they are and thats al that matters

;-) KLP

I dont have a cam anymore purley cuz im a tight arsed bugger and mine broke - but i do come back to being varified goes a long way to confirming your genuine of not - no matter what your sexual prefeence is

To much faffing about newspapers etc - get yourself varified (meeting) that sort of exposes the real you i think other than that to honest yu only get away with it once if you tell massive lies; because you be exposed - wont you ? "

I was kidding! I haven't kidnapped anyone for years!

Veri's are always useful - but don't forget - its a personal opinion. Just because someone thinks you're exactly their cup of tea doesn't mean the next will.

I'm not interested in 'marks out of 10' type comments - just an acknowledgement that they're who they claim to be in their profile and that maybe the pics are accurate!

we cant please everyone can we

" we cant please everyone can we "

Not unless they form an orderly queue and ask nicely!

Must see a face .....got to feel comfortable .....

I don't have face pic on here but happy to email , cam or what ever x

Social meets in public first , coffee . Not in empty car parks lol x

Interesting comments - we usually only meet in clubs anyway - and often meet folk where a face pic hasn't been a consideration !

For a one to one we wouldn't meet without a pic though

I would never meet without seeing a face picture, they could have a body like Pamela Anderson, but if there face is like Wayne Rooney...No meet!

"We have met without face pic first. I'm honestly not bothered about looks as I'm looking for fun not a long term relationship lol. For me it's all about personality and how well we get along. Mind you I have been quite lucky and all guys we have met have been sexy lol xxx "

Your so sweet to say so ( I'm posting this in advance)

I have done, but not for a long time.

I must say when I did do it, I was rarely disappointed, but it only took 1 lesson to show me the error of my ways !

So now, yup, face pics are a must.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I've met couples without seeing the males face .. I've notr met a female without ...

in the non cyber world , psychologists and other research has found we make very quick decisions on who we find physically attractive,.. if we get the chance we then discover if they tick other boxes ....

The internet is a fantastic tool, however in terms of meeting people it has its positives and negatives... You can find a person stimulates you mentally get to know them intimately and then find you don't find them physically attractive.. it can be the exact reverse of the real world....

I suppose the old saying... 'you can't w**k over personality ..' comes to mind..

Did you ask for face pic, or make it clear it's a condition of meeting? There is a difference. If your rule with anyone else is 'No face pic - no meet', then personally, I/We would not waver from that for anyone. There will be a reason behind it, but don't expect the truth from him as to why.....

and

I always ask for a face pic, as I say... "It's not Blind Date" is it?

If they can't even send you a face pic of themselves then it puts doubts in my mind as to how genuine they actually are.

No pic = no meet.

Harsh, but fair I think.

Maybe he tried and broke the camera

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Anyone can have my face pic (except Dave he would probably pinch it)

Oh go on I can put it on the mantle piece at home to keep the kids away from the fire

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

No face pic through the site = no meet.

Not prepared to meet in a public place for a chat over coffee = no meet.

I'm a single female who is potentially prepared to go to a hotel room or a private address with a stranger off the internet, I have to have some safeguards.

I also have a safety friend who gets a text with locations and user names every time I meet for fun.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

A nope from me

» Add a new message to this topic