FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > doms and subs

doms and subs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so what do you like to be called by your masters and there names for you????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not telling

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"so what do you like to be called by your masters and there names for you????

"

i dont like the term master tbh, or slave i think its old fashioned and contributes to the misunderstanding of the lifestyle...just my opinion.... we use our names

i dont like the term master tbh, or slave i think its old fashioned and contributes to the misunderstanding of the lifestyle...just my opinion.... we use our names "

thats fair enough was just asking as a lady i know has asked me to think of one for her?? lol x

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i dont like the term master tbh, or slave i think its old fashioned and contributes to the misunderstanding of the lifestyle...just my opinion.... we use our names thats fair enough was just asking as a lady i know has asked me to think of one for her?? lol x"

if your the dom and know her well then it should be easy

i dont like the term master tbh, or slave i think its old fashioned and contributes to the misunderstanding of the lifestyle...just my opinion.... we use our names thats fair enough was just asking as a lady i know has asked me to think of one for her?? lol xif your the dom and know her well then it should be easy"

i have got a few just thought id see if any better came from this lol x

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i dont like the term master tbh, or slave i think its old fashioned and contributes to the misunderstanding of the lifestyle...just my opinion.... we use our names thats fair enough was just asking as a lady i know has asked me to think of one for her?? lol xif your the dom and know her well then it should be easyi have got a few just thought id see if any better came from this lol x

"

i dont think its something other people can suggest...its a very personal thing

My master found my name for me because he knew me well... The name was Calimero and if you look up the cartoon character of that name you will see it often has this sad little look on its face.

Apparently that's the face I pull at times... So master named me Calimero.... I mostly get called Cali... But if I get the full name my mind is instantly trying to work out what I have done to displease master.

It's a personal thing...find something that fits... There is always a name somewhere.

Cali

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

Sir renamed me and gave me the name elie so I can use it in everyday life without causing offence he is only ever called Sir by me unless with him at a family event where people wouldn't understand me calling him Sir. The reason for one l is that my old name had two so he took one off me.

By *absFrenchGentMan  over a year ago

stafford

I agree with your point and also think it is giving an opportunity to people to blame the lifestyle but I do it though as it turns people on

Its between yourselves what you call each other and if it works, then go with it. It doesn't matter what others think of what you use.

If you're in the presence of others then it obviously becomes clear, by which time who cares?

My Master has several names he calls me lol. He calls me slutterfly ATM but he has chosen a name that only he knows until he collars me.

Anything he likes, when being used it's up to him x

I have different names for different subs.

It all depends on what my sub is like how I name them

By * starr -Woman  over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

"My master found my name for me because he knew me well... The name was Calimero and if you look up the cartoon character of that name you will see it often has this sad little look on its face.

Apparently that's the face I pull at times... So master named me Calimero.... I mostly get called Cali... But if I get the full name my mind is instantly trying to work out what I have done to displease master.

It's a personal thing...find something that fits... There is always a name somewhere.

Cali "

i looked it up and its a little black chicken with half his egg shell still on his head but didnt look sad.cute tho and ive never seen you look sad cali with a cock or cum or even a guy.

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

[Removed by poster at 26/07/12 16:07:11]

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

I call me sub Nick, or snivelling little shit and he calls me Prime Minister

"My Master has several names he calls me lol. He calls me slutterfly ATM but he has chosen a name that only he knows until he collars me. "

What does it mean 'when he collars you'?

l need to be owned then l will tell you

By *absFrenchGentMan  over a year ago

stafford

Calimero

I hate the sir / master title I like my sub to use my name and my subs name was chosen for her by me and is something that is between us but for casual D/s play with a woman who identifies as sub but isn't MY sub I will call her whatever Ilike

It took a while for me to choose a suitible name for my sub as well it wasn't something I took lightly but when her name came to me it was so obvious.

"I hate the sir / master title I like my sub to use my name and my subs name was chosen for her by me and is something that is between us but for casual D/s play with a woman who identifies as sub but isn't MY sub I will call her whatever Ilike "

How do you decide that someone will be 'your' sub? Does it just kind of happen in a natural progression? Just interested as I know a fb couple that say they are 'owned' by each other but it doesn't ring true with them, doesn't seem serious enough a relationship if that makes sense.

Perhaps I don't know enough about them, not sure.

I have always been dominant in my vanilla sex life! Would love to try being the sub for a change! Wander what names I could be called? :p

It just kind of happened - she has no intention or desire to be sub for anyone else and she enjoys the term - it wasn't planned and I don't see it as me 'owning' her - One thing I have learnt since I started on this path is that you make it your own - there are factions of the BDSM world that make is sound like you need to adhere to rules to be in a 'proper' d/s relationship when in fact that is just bullshit - you do what feels right and works for you

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

"

How do you decide that someone will be 'your' sub? Does it just kind of happen in a natural progression? "

As has already been said, D/s is a style of relationship, a shorthand for relationships where there is a greater or lesser imbalance of control between the partners. Each couple finds the place on a braod spectrum that suits them.

However, the terms Dom and sub are generally applied only to those in a 24/7 relationship IMO

If the imbalance of power relates only to sex or is only occasional then I would call that a Top/Bottom relationship. These can be long lasting and very intense but are usually only in place during kinky fuckery

Some people in to D/s can be very label sensitive, others just use it to explain the nature of their relationship to those who might percieve it negatively. Some are too busy having fun to worry about wearing the right sort of badge

How do you decide? Same way you make any relationship decision, the two of you click The sub finds that the Dom naturally evokes a desire in them to let the D control them. The opposite is true for the D. After that you just work on how to express those feelings, the practical details of your relationship.

Thank you for the answers, sorry for hijacking the thread. I guess it's different for everyone is the main answer. Whatever works for both people. But definitely sounds like there has to be a 'click'. I like that. Thank you.

"Thank you for the answers, sorry for hijacking the thread. I guess it's different for everyone is the main answer. Whatever works for both people. But definitely sounds like there has to be a 'click'. I like that. Thank you."

» Add a new message to this topic