FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > friends request

friends request

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me but I don't see the point in accepting friends requests when they haven't got any pics?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No I agree. Well I guess perhaps if you want to know when they online and keep track of their profile it's handy to have them on your friends list.

I love the friends request we get from hundreds of miles away. They obviously just want to see our pics. If I wanted them to be seen by just anyone I'd have them in public

"Is it just me but I don't see the point in accepting friends requests when they haven't got any pics? "

Depends! If I've met someone I'll add them as its easier to keep tabs on then via updates.

I hid all my private pics a while back and funnily enough all the random friends requests stopped! Now they're unhidden - they're back!

But I won't accept til a few messages have been exchanged or were planning a social/fun meet.

And you can always 'unfriend' people that stop contact or you change your mind about!!

"No I agree. Well I guess perhaps if you want to know when they online and keep track of their profile it's handy to have them on your friends list.

I love the friends request we get from hundreds of miles away. They obviously just want to see our pics. If I wanted them to be seen by just anyone I'd have them in public "

You can use your hotlist for that tho

Yes I have a lot if pix , but friends are ment to be people you hope or have met ...its nice to see bits of who you ate chatting to x

Friends from miles away ....oic collectors lol x

"Is it just me but I don't see the point in accepting friends requests when they haven't got any pics? "

100% agreed and also if you never even chatted

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Agree, or those that have a zillion pics of their cocks in private but not one of their face!

Glad its not just me being a funny bugger then,if they can see me then I should b able to see them..as miss Julie says they can use the hot list instead

"Is it just me but I don't see the point in accepting friends requests when they haven't got any pics?

Agree, or those that have a zillion pics of their cocks in private but not one of their face! "

Exactly..or their cock inside a womans mouth

"No I agree. Well I guess perhaps if you want to know when they online and keep track of their profile it's handy to have them on your friends list.

I love the friends request we get from hundreds of miles away. They obviously just want to see our pics. If I wanted them to be seen by just anyone I'd have them in public "

Exactly

We've got really strict over our own Friends Invites sent or rec'd as a couple.

We only send or accept if we have arranged a meeting, AND if they have both public and private pics AND they have 'passed' every other test we put in their way.

Fab is NOT Facebook - if you need to remember who you have been talking to, or spotted as a potential 'prospect', then use your Hotlist for that. The other person won't even know they are on it....

and

"We've got really strict over our own Friends Invites sent or rec'd as a couple.

We only send or accept if we have arranged a meeting, AND if they have both public and private pics AND they have 'passed' every other test we put in their way.

Fab is NOT Facebook - if you need to remember who you have been talking to, or spotted as a potential 'prospect', then use your Hotlist for that. The other person won't even know they are on it....

and "

I think I'm quite strict and no its definitely not Facebook lol

isn't it common courtesy to ask if its ok to add before you do it, or is that just me lol,

"isn't it common courtesy to ask if its ok to add before you do it, or is that just me lol, "

no im exactly the same always ask before i send a request and only ever do that after chatted for a while

"isn't it common courtesy to ask if its ok to add before you do it, or is that just me lol, "

Sadly not all men think like u do

same can be said about people who hide their face, why do they send friend requests...then themselves ask for face pictures..confusing to say the least lol

Pet hate.. random friends requests..

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Pet hate.. random friends requests.. "

From people the opposite end of the country you've never spoken to, with no pics of their own and outwith what you're looking for!

no or they live much too far away.

» Add a new message to this topic