FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > "Blindfolds" Ever been conned?

"Blindfolds" Ever been conned?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Blindfolds are great for using the imagination, BUT

Have you ever been wearing a blindfold in a swinging situation and found out afterwards that you were conned? The person giving or receiving wasn't quite the person you thought it was!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only times i do blindfolds are with my closest of friends (male or female)

Never done "blind date blinfolds" and there again not been to a club in years now

Looking at peoples profiles on here, lots of you have "Blindfolds" as an interest! Surely there are some stories about this!

Sure I'll allow a blindfold on myself.

As long as I get to tie her up and use all sorts of things on her.

Whilst she is blindfolded.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Was in a club with a friend last Friday and he blindfolded me, told me nothing as to what went on, so have no idea. But hell it felt really good.

BTW I do have total trust with this guy, would not let the same thing happen with someone I had just met

Wouldn't that count as rape?

"Looking at peoples profiles on here, lots of you have "Blindfolds" as an interest! Surely there are some stories about this!

"

I honestly thought it was her pigtailz i was pulling during the bj....but it was his mustache

By allowing the blindfolding you would surly be consenting adults!

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Wouldn't that count as rape?"

With me was only soft, not penetration, he knows me better than that

And also it was with my knowledge and permission, so no not rape

"Looking at peoples profiles on here, lots of you have "Blindfolds" as an interest! Surely there are some stories about this!

I honestly thought it was her pigtailz i was pulling during the bj....but it was his mustache "

That's just what I meant... surly this type of thing happens a lot

I honestly thought it was her pigtailz i was pulling during the bj....but it was his mustache

That's just what I meant... surly this type of thing happens a lot "

probably..mine was a made up story...and am sticking to that lol

No i never have

I was once in a club with a friend and he blind folded me and i played with others not knowing who they was, but that was the agrement we had and i wasnt conned as thats what i have agreed to happening

I would be very angry if someone i trusted enough to let them blind fold me abused that trust and i would see it as sexual asult

Nope

Wouldn't wear one to start with

I'm a very visual guy and it is often the sight of the other person being turned on that is the turn on for me.

The other thing is I do not like to be 'controlled' (in or out of the bedroom) and it is a mental barrier that I find hard to overcome - so having one of my senses 'controlled' would ruin the event for me.

Some clubs lay on floor shows for a group of people to have sex with "female of the evening"

one of reasons my ex and i stopped going years ago before i seperated

I'd very much worry if u had a blindfold on in a swinging club or anywhere where u knew there was gonna be sex to even consider it as rape if u didnt know who u were playing with!!!!!!!-very concerning!

"Wouldn't that count as rape?

Some clubs lay on floor shows for a group of people to have sex with "female of the evening"

one of reasons my ex and i stopped going years ago before i seperated "

was the female of the evening tied down against her consent???-in fact did she scream rape at any point???-doubt it.

"By allowing the blindfolding you would surly be consenting adults!"

Would depend on the situation.

A) woman agrees to be blindfolded by her boyfriend, he sneaks a mate in to shag her without her knowing.

B) woman in a swingers club agrees to be blindfolded while having sex with her partner and a couple. More people join in than she'd agreed to

C) as B, but she explicitly agrees that anyone her partner allows can join in, without her knowing who they are.

In the above, A and B would be rape but C wouldn't be as she had given prior agreement for it to happen.

By *ugartitsandhimCouple  over a year ago

North West

"By allowing the blindfolding you would surly be consenting adults!

A) woman agrees to be blindfolded by her boyfriend, he sneaks a mate in to shag her without her knowing.

B) woman in a swingers club agrees to be blindfolded while having sex with her partner and a couple. More people join in than she'd agreed to

C) as B, but she explicitly agrees that anyone her partner allows can join in, without her knowing who they are.

In the above, A and B would be rape but C wouldn't be as she had given prior agreement for it to happen."

"By allowing the blindfolding you would surly be consenting adults!

In the above, A and B would be rape but C wouldn't be as she had given prior agreement for it to happen."

if she was unconcious/heavily d*unk/some form of mental problem, I'd see the points here.

As a male, if i let a woman shag me up the arse while I was blindfolded and then someone some guy shagged me up the arse without my knowledge, I wouldnt class that as rape.I would class that as MY responsibility not to be in that situation.Its me that agreed to the sensory deprivation, I wouldnt have been forced.

"

if she was unconcious/heavily d*unk/some form of mental problem, I'd see the points here.

As a male, if i let a woman shag me up the arse while I was blindfolded and then someone some guy shagged me up the arse without my knowledge, I wouldnt class that as rape.I would class that as MY responsibility not to be in that situation.Its me that agreed to the sensory deprivation, I wouldnt have been forced."

Wouldn't change the fact that you'd been raped though

You agree to do something with people you trust, it turns out they tricked you.

And I'd be very careful about the "my responcibility" argument, could get awfully close to the "girl going out dressed in skimpy clothes is asking to be assaulted" argument.

I'm not saying that is your intention, just pointing it out as I really don't want this to turn into a slagging match.

"

As a male, if i let a woman shag me up the arse while I was blindfolded and then someone some guy shagged me up the arse without my knowledge, I wouldnt class that as rape.I would class that as MY responsibility not to be in that situation.Its me that agreed to the sensory deprivation, I wouldnt have been forced.

Wouldn't change the fact that you'd been raped though

You agree to do something with people you trust, it turns out they tricked you.

And I'd be very careful about the "my responcibility" argument, could get awfully close to the "girl going out dressed in skimpy clothes is asking to be assaulted" argument.

I'm not saying that is your intention, just pointing it out as I really don't want this to turn into a slagging match."

i think the OPs post had no intention of a rape issue...I think that is where I'm coming from.

Responsibility is a very important part, If i went around fucking everyone bareback and contracted something..am i not responsible also for my actions.

Yes ur right nobody 'asks' for it...but in the context of the original post, and as a safeguard to all participating in sensory deprivation(not my thing),I would say they shouldnt be putting themsellves into that that particular position.

I think there would be a very very rare chance of someone blindfolding a partner and another guy coming in expecting it to be fine to do so without the blindfolded partners consent..not to realize it would be classed as rape/sexual assualt.

I seen one profile once of someone saying people could wank over his passed out wife...I soon reported it, as i know what that would be.

"

That's because some people just tick every box

By *sMinxyWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I went with some friends to a club a while back, and I set myself a challenge :D

I wore a blindfold and knelt down in a playroom, and gave 8 bj's, my play partner at the time, looked out for me.

It was an amazing experience, as apart from him, I didn't know who else I gave a bj too!!! It was a great turn on, and even more so later to be back down in the bar and not know who :D

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

I have blindfolds listed, but only with a very trusted friend, as it heightens the experience, and I only do one on one at home, but the imagination can go into over drive at times, and the not knowing what he will be doing next is such a turn on for me! But then the sex involves much more than just blindfolds

» Add a new message to this topic