FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > punching above ur weight!!

punching above ur weight!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

does any1 get messages from people u just think......really?? or r people ever put off from messaging people because they r just tooo dam fit??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"does any1 get messages from people u just think......really?? or r people ever put off from messaging people because they r just tooo dam fit??"

i have been put off a few times as if there are stunning i think it must be a joke or something but my lose as most probably wasnt

not at all

a polite 'no thanks' works as a response to any message from people you aren't attracted to

on the second point, i have had several sexual partners who have been very attractive - how they themselves look and what they find attractive can be two different things.

my fb of 6 years is exceptionally attractive and gym fit

in the past, people have levelled questions like 'what are you doing with him ?' at him when we have been out together in saunas, clubs etc

they cannot mentally associate that because he looks the way he does why he would be attracted to a short, fat, bald, middle aged man

the 'problem' lies with them rather than with him

but if i am attracted to someone on here i do use their profile content, their verifications and their friends list to work out whether it is worth me messaging them.

if all their veri's are from athletic / fit guys in their 20s, then the chances are i am wasting my time sending a message

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

surely that's good?

I lack the thought that anyone is too fit for me..I take a chance and see what happens..if I'm rebuffed, so be it.

By *ndebs47Couple  over a year ago

Bury

punching above my weight......i feel like that every day....what was my missus thinking...lol.....

"punching above my weight......i feel like that every day....what was my missus thinking...lol..... "

awwww thats sweet! hehe

I think we would all like to be attractive to the point of "Oh i am not sure if they will like me because" I am a size 10/12, middle aged and i have a few problems skin wise, my partner is the size of a rugby player and a lover-able 20st, ok some might say " Oh no far to big for me, i don't want to be seen or have people knowing that i have fucked this guy" Vanity comes at a cost because the one person that you pass by could well be the greatest lay that you have ever had. We have messages almost everyday asking "where they are going wrong" if one of them is over the average size......

PS: Not just saying this because Pork is mine to share, but i have had others that are of similar size and all i can say is wow.... If a guy like that can make me cum 5 times in 15 minutes then ladies he is not to be missed

"punching above my weight......i feel like that every day....what was my missus thinking...lol.....

awwww thats sweet! hehe"

"I think we would all like to be attractive to the point of "Oh i am not sure if they will like me because" I am a size 10/12, middle aged and i have a few problems skin wise, my partner is the size of a rugby player and a lover-able 20st, ok some might say " Oh no far to big for me, i don't want to be seen or have people knowing that i have fucked this guy" Vanity comes at a cost because the one person that you pass by could well be the greatest lay that you have ever had. We have messages almost everyday asking "where they are going wrong" if one of them is over the average size......

PS: Not just saying this because Pork is mine to share, but i have had others that are of similar size and all i can say is wow.... If a guy like that can make me cum 5 times in 15 minutes then ladies he is not to be missed "

same goes for big girls with tight fannys!!!!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I don't use looks as a gauge.

A Brad Pitt look alike that has a profile written in text speak, who cannot string two words together would be ignored by me.

"I think we would all like to be attractive to the point of "Oh i am not sure if they will like me because" I am a size 10/12, middle aged and i have a few problems skin wise, my partner is the size of a rugby player and a lover-able 20st, ok some might say " Oh no far to big for me, i don't want to be seen or have people knowing that i have fucked this guy" Vanity comes at a cost because the one person that you pass by could well be the greatest lay that you have ever had. We have messages almost everyday asking "where they are going wrong" if one of them is over the average size......

PS: Not just saying this because Pork is mine to share, but i have had others that are of similar size and all i can say is wow.... If a guy like that can make me cum 5 times in 15 minutes then ladies he is not to be missed

same goes for big girls with tight fannys!!!!"

That's one thing that i am proud of even after 3 children, i can hold on with the muscles of someone half me age

"I don't use looks as a gauge.

A Brad Pitt look alike that has a profile written in text speak, who cannot string two words together would be ignored by me. "

London

"I lack the thought that anyone is too fit for me"

You and me both.

All the time, hence I never message first and am very cautious if I receive a message from a real hottie

I hve men gorgeous men at that message me all the time and have to wonder why? crazy..lol

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"does any1 get messages from people u just think......really??"

Nope.. I often think really??? Or wtf??? When I get messages from people who are the polar opposite of what my profile says I'm looking for.. But don't think I'm too good for anyone.

" or r people ever put off from messaging people because they r just tooo dam fit??"

I tend not to make initial contact on here. Takes enough time replying to mail, but if I was going to contact anyone how "hot" they looked wouldn't put me off. Worst they can do is say no

"does any1 get messages from people u just think......really??

Nope.. I often think really??? Or wtf??? When I get messages from people who are the polar opposite of what my profile says I'm looking for.. But don't think I'm too good for anyone.

or r people ever put off from messaging people because they r just tooo dam fit??

I tend not to make initial contact on here. Takes enough time replying to mail, but if I was going to contact anyone how "hot" they looked wouldn't put me off. Worst they can do is say no"

no

my mrs punched above her weight when she meet me or was it the other way round lol lol

when i get messages from cute young men thats nice.

only if they are nice people who i get on with ok though.

cant always tell that until i meet someone.

"my mrs punched above her weight when she meet me or was it the other way round lol lol "

other way around...I've been pervin the pics

"my mrs punched above her weight when she meet me or was it the other way round lol lol

other way around...I've been pervin the pics"

"I lack the thought that anyone is too fit for me..I take a chance and see what happens..if I'm rebuffed, so be it."

I like the way you thinking I wink at fit guys all the time there is nothing to loose and I am confident enough and cheeky with it x

By *ugartitsandhimCouple  over a year ago

North West

We get very few messages really compared to what most people seem to get..... but if we got one from a hottie we would just think Wooo Hooo and message back.

As for sending messages yes we do think awwwwwwwwww they wont be interested so we dont message.

Also if we dont fit 100% into what they are looking for we dont message BUT that does not mean we dont like what we see.

i meant when really ugly people (in ur veiw blah blah i know every1 has their own tastes) message u. obviously we r all polite and say thanks but no thanks but ur really lookin at ur phone/computer havin a giggle/heave!!

I look at what guys r lookin for and I look at veris and friends lists if they r on show! I don't message many men though unless it's someone on the forum who takes my interest! Seems most of my friends list these days is taken up by guys who live nowhere near me! But if I ever get up north then my luck will be in!!!!! Mwaaaaa

Have met some fit guys on here, u never know til u try do u, though I totally get that size 20+ is not everyone's cup of tea

"i meant when really ugly people (in ur veiw blah blah i know every1 has their own tastes) message u. obviously we r all polite and say thanks but no thanks but ur really lookin at ur phone/computer havin a giggle/heave!!"

well thats me now offended!!!!!!!-I'm leaving this site!

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Yeah have had it both ways, some of the beautiful can be quite intimidating and often its backed up with pretty stringent requirements.

I think on the reverse so few people know how to take an pleasant picture of themselves on here that it doesnt help but there are people who you do occasionally think "realllly ?"

beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friends, what some people find ugly, others find attractive, everyone has something going for them

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"does any1 get messages from people u just think......really?? or r people ever put off from messaging people because they r just tooo dam fit??"
No not at all, i have never thought someone is outta my league...

It was my wife that posted that lol!!! I think I'm Punching above mine although I have to add in the original post there was no mention of 'punching above weight'

London

"It was my wife that posted that lol!!! I think I'm Punching above mine although I have to add in the original post there was no mention of 'punching above weight'"

Read the title of the thread.

"It was my wife that posted that lol!!! I think I'm Punching above mine although I have to add in the original post there was no mention of 'punching above weight'

Read the title of the thread."

think the comment was about judging weight...not ugliness lol

"It was my wife that posted that lol!!! I think I'm Punching above mine although I have to add in the original post there was no mention of 'punching above weight'

think the comment was about judging weight...not ugliness lol"

i dont get it, punching above your weight i thought ment better than you, correct me if im wrong

London

i dont get it, punching above your weight i thought ment better than you, correct me if im wrong "

That's my interpretation too.

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 25/07/12 17:47:20]

Glasgow

or r people ever put off from messaging people because they r just tooo dam fit??

I tend not to make initial contact on here. Takes enough time replying to mail, but if I was going to contact anyone how "hot" they looked wouldn't put me off. Worst they can do is say no

no "

Thats ok.. I can wait til the day you're desperate enough to say yes

i dont get it, punching above your weight i thought ment better than you, correct me if im wrong

That's my interpretation too."

the title was about about punching above ur weight. the subject matter was never about punching weight.

is that clearer lol

no

Thats ok.. I can wait til the day you're desperate enough to say yes "

always desperate for local hot totty! x

[Removed by poster at 25/07/12 18:01:13]

That's my interpretation too.

the title was about about punching above ur weight. the subject matter was never about punching weight.

is that clearer lol "

not really lol

We don't take it that seriously. The site is about fun not getting " wound up " about issues we have no control over. We try to be truthful with our profile so it's up to others to decide if we are " fit enough " x

Uh, I don't believe anyone is 'out of my league' but I do recognise that my best features may not be aspects they rate that highly, and that as a size 20, there are some people I just won't appeal to. Unless size preference is stated on someone's profile, there's no way to know without asking.

That said, I hate to make anyone feel uncomfortable, so I can be put off from contacting men and couples sometimes, in case they have to say no. I hate saying 'no' which in the past has lead me to, unintentionally mess people around and give false hope. Now I try to be totally honest and hope that the person appreciates that, even if I haven't given the response they'd hoped for.

I sometimes get messages from people I don't fancy at all, but I tell them no thanks. I have never felt sick, or felt the urge to laugh.

It's a bit pointless to message someone if you are completely different to what their profile says they are looking for, but it can be a case of 'it doesn't hurt to ask'. He who dares, wins and all that.

yeah to both of the above

lol at punching above their weight, well what i can see 80-90% of women here are doing that, they expect perfection and fit guys when they themselves are far far far from it,i dont get this as most wouldnt get a second glance in a pub/club even with beer goggles on (and i know i aint anything special but jeez lol)

By *absFrenchGentMan  over a year ago

stafford

I think that if someone is attracted by only very good looking people they will put it on their profile so if they message you it must be that they really like you , but then again I understand that sometimes people wonder if they are that lucky . I do sometimes lol

I've shed out a few thanks but no thanks!! I agree with that post about laughing at the screen lol. But as im so gorgeous what can i say? Xx

If I like the look of someone and their profile and I meet their requirements then they get a message - regardless of the apparent 'hotness'

I have had replies saying things like they don't 'do fatties' but I reply saying that its understandable as not everyone can handle us but I never take it personally - people like all sorts - the world would be boring as hell if we all liked the same thing don't you think?

in short - for me there is no 'punching above my weight' I am confident enough in my own attractiveness to not adhere to a 'weight class' system

"lol at punching above their weight, well what i can see 80-90% of women here are doing that, they expect perfection and fit guys when they themselves are far far far from it,i dont get this as most wouldnt get a second glance in a pub/club even with beer goggles on (and i know i aint anything special but jeez lol) "

How do you know who 80-90% of woman on site are meeting and what there meets look like?

"lol at punching above their weight, well what i can see 80-90% of women here are doing that, they expect perfection and fit guys when they themselves are far far far from it,i dont get this as most wouldnt get a second glance in a pub/club even with beer goggles on (and i know i aint anything special but jeez lol) "

but tell me if the tables was turned and women out numbered men 500 to 1, and you got 50+ messages a day and was able to pick and choose and get women who you couldnt pull in real life you wouldnt do the same

"lol at punching above their weight, well what i can see 80-90% of women here are doing that, they expect perfection and fit guys when they themselves are far far far from it,i dont get this as most wouldnt get a second glance in a pub/club even with beer goggles on (and i know i aint anything special but jeez lol)

How do you know who 80-90% of woman on site are meeting and what there meets look like?"

i think hes going by their profile and to be honest i agree with him i have seen some women who are nothing sepecial at all, infact a lot under average standard who demande the earth, must be young, must be fit, must look after themselves when their own pics show they are everything they arnt looking for

But do i blame them? no way, why settle for less than you can get and if a young fit guy is will to meet you why turn him down for a old over weight one just because thats what you are?

read their profiles curvysue then look at their pictures, then you will see what i mean

Hmmm maybe I should start checking out some female profiles

naughtynymphos hit the nail bang on the head, average guys aint got much of a look in, nevermind real ugly guys, yet these real ugly women expect the earth which makes me laugh, i wouldnt touch 80% of women in the area i live in here, yet they want an adonis lol, yet if i go on a dating site, i get loads better messaging ME and not me them, that says it all...that women here expect the earth even just for sex

"naughtynymphos hit the nail bang on the head, average guys aint got much of a look in, nevermind real ugly guys, yet these real ugly women expect the earth which makes me laugh, i wouldnt touch 80% of women in the area i live in here, yet they want an adonis lol, yet if i go on a dating site, i get loads better messaging ME and not me them, that says it all...that women here expect the earth even just for sex"

but like i said if the tables was turned and you was able to demade fit, young, good looking women tell me honestly you wouldnt

you can say you blame them really can you

can't*

typing to fast keep missing

keys lol

well naughtyn, theres obviously a lot more guys here, there always is in these kind of places, so women have got a 1 in 5 choice, but looks and body doesnt always make for great stimulating sex, someone average is more likely to be the better ride than the poser, so as looks go for women in here, it aint the most

important thing for me (even though they got to be easy on the eye) but i certainly understand what you are saying

dont think some people understand the phrase "punching above their weight" it has nothing to do with body size it means people who been hit (rather hard by the ugly stick) hoping to get laid by someone who in real life is clearly out of their league!!

you cant blame them for trying though.

London

"well naughtyn, theres obviously a lot more guys here, there always is in these kind of places, so women have got a 1 in 5 choice, but looks and body doesnt always make for great stimulating sex, someone average is more likely to be the better ride than the poser, so as looks go for women in here, it aint the most

important thing for me (even though they got to be easy on the eye) but i certainly understand what you are saying "

Sooo...fat ugly women should go for average Joe as he's a better ride because Adonis is a poser? But you being average want someone easy on the eye.

Gotcha!

London

"dont think some people understand the phrase "punching above their weight" it has nothing to do with body size it means people who been hit (rather hard by the ugly stick) hoping to get laid by someone who in real life is clearly out of their league!!"

Chappie and I got it.

"well naughtyn, theres obviously a lot more guys here, there always is in these kind of places, so women have got a 1 in 5 choice, but looks and body doesnt always make for great stimulating sex, someone average is more likely to be the better ride than the poser, so as looks go for women in here, it aint the most

important thing for me (even though they got to be easy on the eye) but i certainly understand what you are saying

Sooo...fat ugly women should go for average Joe as he's a better ride because Adonis is a poser? But you being average want someone easy on the eye.

Gotcha!

"

But tell me if the tables was turned and women out numbered men 500 to 1, and you got 50+ messages a day and was able to pick and choose and get women who you couldnt pull in real life you wouldnt do the same [/quote

It's just human nature and how can anyone honestly say if they where gettiing 50+ messages , that they wouldn't be 1st of all looking at the pictures and seeing what took there fancy and then looking at the profile ?

The ladies rule the roost on this site and that's fair enough, as it's the men who are chasing them, so why shouldn't they be picky and get exactly what they want ?

I often look at profiles and think wow but I've no chance and move on , just from experience I know they aren't (the vast majority of the time) going to be interested in me but that's cool and I'm lucky I think as I find all sorts of different body shapes and looks to be attractive to me , that doesn't mean I'll meet anyone who asks just for the sake of a shag but it means I've alot more options

easy on the eye doesnt mean model looks it means on par with yourself....got me now?

and yea a lot of these women been hit hard with the ugly stick but still punch way above their weight

cheer up mate, it may never happen.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"dont think some people understand the phrase "punching above their weight" it has nothing to do with body size it means people who been hit (rather hard by the ugly stick) hoping to get laid by someone who in real life is clearly out of their league!!"

Who is setting the 'league' table? If you have league system that's fair enough but not all of us do. Of course I have to find someone attractive and I want them to find me attractive but that is just so much more than a photo.

"

But tell me if the tables was turned and women out numbered men 500 to 1, and you got 50+ messages a day and was able to pick and choose and get women who you couldnt pull in real life you wouldnt do the same [/quote

It's just human nature and how can anyone honestly say if they where gettiing 50+ messages , that they wouldn't be 1st of all looking at the pictures and seeing what took there fancy and then looking at the profile ?

The ladies rule the roost on this site and that's fair enough, as it's the men who are chasing them, so why shouldn't they be picky and get exactly what they want ?

I often look at profiles and think wow but I've no chance and move on , just from experience I know they aren't (the vast majority of the time) going to be interested in me but that's cool and I'm lucky I think as I find all sorts of different body shapes and looks to be attractive to me , that doesn't mean I'll meet anyone who asks just for the sake of a shag but it means I've alot more options "

you r yummy!! am i punching above my weight??

"punching above my weight......i feel like that every day....what was my missus thinking...lol..... "

Ditto! Lol

"

I often look at profiles and think wow but I've no chance and move on , just from experience I know they aren't (the vast majority of the time) going to be interested in me but that's cool and I'm lucky I think as I find all sorts of different body shapes and looks to be attractive to me , that doesn't mean I'll meet anyone who asks just for the sake of a shag but it means I've alot more options

you r yummy!! am i punching above my weight?? "

Hell no

"i meant when really ugly people (in ur veiw blah blah i know every1 has their own tastes) message u. obviously we r all polite and say thanks but no thanks but ur really lookin at ur phone/computer havin a giggle/heave!!"

There's no face pics on your profile. For all anyone reading your profile knows you could be a total minger.

So I don't see why it would be a problem for an 'ugly person' to message you asking for a meet. If they aren't your type just say thanks but no thanks...

Are you Samantha Brick??

"

you r yummy!! am i punching above my weight??

Hell no

"

"i meant when really ugly people (in ur veiw blah blah i know every1 has their own tastes) message u. obviously we r all polite and say thanks but no thanks but ur really lookin at ur phone/computer havin a giggle/heave!!

There's no face pics on your profile. For all anyone reading your profile knows you could be a total minger.

So I don't see why it would be a problem for an 'ugly person' to message you asking for a meet. If they aren't your type just say thanks but no thanks...

Are you Samantha Brick?? "

not sure who samantha brick is?? yes i could b a "complete minger" am impressed that 96 year old is so down with the kids that u know how to work a computer!! and im guessin u cant accomodate cos the staff in ur nursing home wouldnt approve??

"I often look at profiles and think wow but I've no chance and move on , just from experience I know they aren't (the vast majority of the time) going to be interested in me"

Based on what?! From your photos you look way hot, (love the new forest pics). And there's more to you than how you look anyway, right?

Many of the best things about me are nothing to do with how I look. Of those people who get to know me and find out what there is to me other than how I look, some appreciate them and some don't. I'm far more than how I look though, and that's the same for most people.

The people you think won't be interested might not be. However, even if they don't think you are the hottest thing out there, if they don't find you unattractive, they may get to know you and find that they are attracted to you.

A lot of women don't judge solely on looks. A male model with an airhead would bore me stupid. Someone gorgeous but self-centred or unadventurous wouldn't appeal to me.

Sure, I like hot guys, but that's not the be-all-and-end-all.

I am attracted to one of the physically ugliest guys I know, (in my opinion), because his mind is just... I don't know. I just fancy him for what goes on in his head.

[Removed by poster at 26/07/12 08:43:13]

"easy on the eye doesnt mean model looks it means on par with yourself....got me now?

and yea a lot of these women been hit hard with the ugly stick but still punch way above their weight "

Why be bitter about it lol? The fact is most things in life are based upon supply and demand, the price of barrels of crude oil being just an example. Its a fact (though somewhat simplified) that more men are hard-wired to think "Sex is so good! I must fuck as many people as possible!" Whereas more women are hard-wired to think "Must get a relationship, buy scatter cushions,and sit and watch soaps together".

Therefore women will always be massively outnumbered by men on any site based around sex. Whereas men will be outnumbered by women upon any relationship finding site. Whereas a lot of women can box clever and use sites such as this to punch above their weight when it comes to looking for sex and indeed relationships as a lot of ladies who find it hard on a site where they outnumber men will doubtless turn to sex sites for 'fishing' its the man who can pick and choose from ladies well above his weight on relationship sites as there are a lot of women desperate for a relationship and prepared to hook up with any bloke whatsoever, the same way in which there's a lot of men on here willing to shag anything. A lot of men actually looking for sex with different partners therefore will probably find it easier to use relationship sites to start seeing a woman till it gets to the sex stage, then simply move on to the next. Its game-playing of course, but by that method they can then turn the odds the way women on sites like this have it, in their favour.

However despite all this I much prefer being a single guy on here to being a woman. Sounds crackers, but consider this; at the moment I have to get through probably on average a dozen messages a day, not counting the "ping pong" variety of course as I can be such a gobshite at times lol! With a thirteen to fourteen hour working day on average it means I can just about keep up and fit the odd meet in probably on average every week or two.

If I were a woman on the other hand I'd be having to sift through upwards of 500 a day, most of them shite. Indeed I'd have probably got fed up with it and left the site by now to tell the truth as I simply don't have the time to trawl through that mind-numbing shite to unearth a gem. I'd much rather be exchanging flirty, sometimes downright filthy messages with women who excite me leading to meets when my time will allow!

On top of which I don't buy into this theory of attraction based purely on a physical basis. I consider myself "average" for a chap my age, I only train for maybe six hours a week and eat all the correct food groups,(and I've been told I am facially attractive but then again the majority of guys have been told this by the opposite sex) again time sometimes proves a problem, but I don't heft weights and run for twenty hours plus like men up the top end of the scale can, though I will if I happen to get a job where I only do forty odd hours or so!

Yet despite this I get plenty of interest and I would like to think it is because I have a wicked imagination and a love of talking and indulging in filth with members of the fairer sex...again this proves that its about attitude, intellect and sexual connectivity as well as how you look. And unfortunately for a lot of blokes on here they don't get that and bleat about their supposed "predicament" in the forums, usually including the phrases "manners cost nothing" and "wouldn't look twice at them in real life", which merely hammers another nail into the coffin of their general inability to succeed on here. Its the male equivalent of the embittered woman who sits in the corner of a pub sipping gin and spitting out the word "Men!" Whilst wondering why she can't form a relationship with the right bloke. Get over it, the site is what it is, and I for one wouldn't have it any different!

At times we do, but more often than not we feel people are probably too attractive to want to play with us x

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

The first sentence in my profile sets out what I'm looking for, and in many minds it makes me arrogant and picky and hell yeah punching above my not so dainty weight!

But, I am a single woman who actually meets. I meet often (when I can) and I meet quite a few men. So I have my pick.

I have also discovered that quite a few gym bunnies don't want the female equivalent. As Bussy said earlier, some of them have a different set of criteria to those you'd expect.

Now some of the hotties may just be playing nice cos I'm not a total munter and they'll get a shag. But not all of them will, it has to be more than just good looks for things to go further than a coffee.

There are plenty though, who genuinely prefer a curvier woman just as there are plenty of younger men who want an older woman.

So I am punching well above my weight in purely looks terms with some of my fuck buddies. But some of my hot gym totty genuinely believe they are doing the same - God bless the eye of the beholder!!!

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

""easy on the eye doesnt mean model looks it means on par with yourself....got me now?

and yea a lot of these women been hit hard with the ugly stick but still punch way above their weight "

Why be bitter about it lol? The fact is most things in life are based upon supply and demand, the price of barrels of crude oil being just an example. Its a fact (though somewhat simplified) that more men are hard-wired to think "Sex is so good! I must fuck as many people as possible!" Whereas more women are hard-wired to think "Must get a relationship, buy scatter cushions,and sit and watch soaps together".

Therefore women will always be massively outnumbered by men on any site based around sex. Whereas men will be outnumbered by women upon any relationship finding site. Whereas a lot of women can box clever and use sites such as this to punch above their weight when it comes to looking for sex and indeed relationships as a lot of ladies who find it hard on a site where they outnumber men will doubtless turn to sex sites for 'fishing' its the man who can pick and choose from ladies well above his weight on relationship sites as there are a lot of women desperate for a relationship and prepared to hook up with any bloke whatsoever, the same way in which there's a lot of men on here willing to shag anything. A lot of men actually looking for sex with different partners therefore will probably find it easier to use relationship sites to start seeing a woman till it gets to the sex stage, then simply move on to the next. Its game-playing of course, but by that method they can then turn the odds the way women on sites like this have it, in their favour.

However despite all this I much prefer being a single guy on here to being a woman. Sounds crackers, but consider this; at the moment I have to get through probably on average a dozen messages a day, not counting the "ping pong" variety of course as I can be such a gobshite at times lol! With a thirteen to fourteen hour working day on average it means I can just about keep up and fit the odd meet in probably on average every week or two.

If I were a woman on the other hand I'd be having to sift through upwards of 500 a day, most of them shite. Indeed I'd have probably got fed up with it and left the site by now to tell the truth as I simply don't have the time to trawl through that mind-numbing shite to unearth a gem. I'd much rather be exchanging flirty, sometimes downright filthy messages with women who excite me leading to meets when my time will allow!

On top of which I don't buy into this theory of attraction based purely on a physical basis. I consider myself "average" for a chap my age, I only train for maybe six hours a week and eat all the correct food groups,(and I've been told I am facially attractive but then again the majority of guys have been told this by the opposite sex) again time sometimes proves a problem, but I don't heft weights and run for twenty hours plus like men up the top end of the scale can, though I will if I happen to get a job where I only do forty odd hours or so!

Yet despite this I get plenty of interest and I would like to think it is because I have a wicked imagination and a love of talking and indulging in filth with members of the fairer sex...again this proves that its about attitude, intellect and sexual connectivity as well as how you look. And unfortunately for a lot of blokes on here they don't get that and bleat about their supposed "predicament" in the forums, usually including the phrases "manners cost nothing" and "wouldn't look twice at them in real life", which merely hammers another nail into the coffin of their general inability to succeed on here. Its the male equivalent of the embittered woman who sits in the corner of a pub sipping gin and spitting out the word "Men!" Whilst wondering why she can't form a relationship with the right bloke. Get over it, the site is what it is, and I for one wouldn't have it any different! "

You get upto a dozen mails a day from females or couples ? I'd guess 90 % of the couples on here don't get anywhere near that. Maybe your Brad Pitt or are just the only single guy on here in such demand ...

you're coming across as quite bitter. Not going to endear yourself to folks on here with that attitude.

It's simple supply and demand. Theres a a scarcity of women wanting single men, therefore they can set their price higher.

No such thing as out of a persons league if you are both attractive.

However if the person is shallow then you wont get anywhere.

"We don't take it that seriously. The site is about fun not getting " wound up " about issues we have no control over. We try to be truthful with our profile so it's up to others to decide if we are " fit enough " x"
You right its about fun and theres alot here who dont see it as fun i think .. when it stops being that for me i will go , lol xx

I dont think anyone is 'out of my league', nor do I think that I'm 'out of anyone's league'.

Always punching above my weight, but never connecting

» Add a new message to this topic