FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > anal orgasms???

anal orgasms???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

do any of you ladies get orgasms while taking anal fucking ro do you need pussy and/or clitoral stimulation at same time to achieve them

a regular FB of mine loves anal sex but cant come that way without playing with her pussy or clit at the same time..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can only cum being fingered or fucked pussy wise really fast x

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Cant see how you can have an* anal orgasm nothing there to give u one is there.

"I can only cum being fingered or fucked pussy wise really fast x"

have a read of one of my veries from a couple i met, she came anally

"Cant see how you can have an* anal orgasm nothing there to give u one is there. "

People can cum from all sorts of stimuli, sure there is the most obvious route but I've met girls who can cum from having their nipples sucked and an ex of mine came really hard from anal sex.

Just because it doesn't have a clit on it doesn't mean it's not stimulating.

no matter

[Removed by poster at 25/07/12 19:11:39]

"Cant see how you can have an* anal orgasm nothing there to give u one is there.

People can cum from all sorts of stimuli, sure there is the most obvious route but I've met girls who can cum from having their nipples sucked and an ex of mine came really hard from anal sex.

Just because it doesn't have a clit on it doesn't mean it's not stimulating. "

agreed, and i know for a fact she came when we did the anal thing

Hmmm I beg go differ and will say the male G spot is in the Arse.... I myself usually find myself gushing by the bucket whenh I have anal sex.

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

I have been known to cum through anal sex alone but an orgasm can be in the mind too so it is possible to orgasm without any contact at all

no matter

so what you mean is they have a clitoral or gspot type orgasm whilst having anal sex.

cant see that there is anywhere in the female anus that will help her achieve an orgasm . But hey i may be wrong

[Removed by poster at 25/07/12 19:14:12]

"so what you mean is they have a clitoral or gspot type orgasm whilst having anal sex.

cant see that there is anywhere in the female anus that will help her achieve an orgasm . But hey i may be wrong "

i think you are, im just speaking from experience here

i cant cum just thro anal i need clitoris stimulation as well but i cum a lot quicker and its more intense if i have anal stimulation while being licked than viginal (im being all posh now look lol)

"i cant cum just thro anal i need clitoris stimulation as well but i cum a lot quicker and its more intense if i have anal stimulation while being licked than viginal (im being all posh now look lol)"

Haha all posh lol, its horse for course i believe some can some cant, this young lady definitely did lol

but i can't come just from penetrative sex alone anyway be that anal or viginal, i have never orgasumed in that way, we are all different and different things make his tick

"but i can't come just from penetrative sex alone anyway be that anal or viginal, i have never orgasumed in that way, we are all different and different things make his tick "

i agree, its nice to reach around and tickle the clit as your up her bum at the same time though

I can cum via anal penetration... anal penetration is very erotic... and I find it very sensual..... so long as there's plenty of lube..... anal orgasm is possible... of course it does depend on who's analing me ..... at the time!

"I can cum via anal penetration... anal penetration is very erotic... and I find it very sensual..... so long as there's plenty of lube..... anal orgasm is possible... of course it does depend on who's analing me ..... at the time!

"

i agree thats what i was trying to say not very good by the look of it lol

Never had an orgasm just through anal sex but anal sex doubled up with my rabbit is the best orgasms I have, they leave me with weak legs and unable to move, they are amazing.

"Never had an orgasm just through anal sex but anal sex doubled up with my rabbit is the best orgasms I have, they leave me with weak legs and unable to move, they are amazing. "

wow i have to get a lady to try that

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Apparently some women never have an orgasm no matter what they try.

Others may only reach orgasm through one specific process.

I've had 100% success in simply 'talking' women into orgasm. 100% sounds better than 3 out of 3

My misses is one of the 3. Certainly she can/has reached orgasm directly from anal penetration but all the other bits work too lol, nips, clit, pussy, even just snoggin can do it.

So I'd say the answer to OP's questions is...

Some do, some don't, some will and some won't

I would like to just point out something that may have been overlooked. Anus, clitorus. Nipples and vagina all have something in common called nerve endings. Which, have different levels of feeling in them.

I have reached orgasm through anal sex!! On a few occasions, so it can be done.

By *ong_legs2Couple  over a year ago

Southend

heelllll yeah! one of the best orgasm i've ever had

Jane x

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

"I would like to just point out something that may have been overlooked. Anus, clitorus. Nipples and vagina all have something in common called nerve endings. Which, have different levels of feeling in them."

Maybe it does get overlooked, however another point that seem to be overlooked is that orgasm is about the state of mind, whereby in its simplest form, physical stimulation leads to the mind set that results in orgasm.

So it depends on the individual, some need 'a' specific form of physical stimulation, others may get there with various means of physical stimulation. And some need no physical stimulation at all, visual and or verbal can be more than enough to bring about orgasm.

I do, and i love it

If she gets off on the feeling of a man smashing her back doors in then yes, she will get off on it really hard.

Wont be clitoral/vaginal but a full body orgasm.

Hell, women's bodies work in weird ways so no point trying to nail it down. if she loves it, smash her back doors in.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"If she gets off on the feeling of a man smashing her back doors in then yes, she will get off on it really hard.

Hell, women's bodies work in weird ways so no point trying to nail it down. if she loves it, smash her back doors in."

such a lovely saying...'smash her back doors in'.....

has no-one got any finesse any more???

"If she gets off on the feeling of a man smashing her back doors in then yes, she will get off on it really hard.

Hell, women's bodies work in weird ways so no point trying to nail it down. if she loves it, smash her back doors in.

such a lovely saying...'smash her back doors in'.....

has no-one got any finesse any more??? "

oh no my dear!

Did I offend ones whiteknight instincts?

Do i care? No i dont.

the woman i was with at the weekend came through anal + vaginal penetration at the same time. she'd been going for a while but came within a minute or so of the second cock entering her. Her anal muscles really clamped down on my cock as she shuddered. loved it!

I had a partner who could always orgasm from anal. However, she had to be in the mood and dictate the pace.

I guess I must be very lucky,I orgasm through clitoral,vaginal and anal penetration.

In fact some of my strongest orgasms have been through anal penetration but I have to be in the mood.

I don't know if its down to the thought of how rude or naughty anal sex is that makes me orgasm,maybe its because the wall between the rectum and vagina is relatively thin,so that the stimulation is transferred to the vaginal wall,who knows?

All I do know is that it works for me! T

XXX

Zoe can cum quite often through anal alone, usually if she is tied up.

I made a gum cum anally..it was the most erotic ever...ps....i cum anally !!

i've had lots of great orgasms through anal sex. They are very intense and exciting and make me insatiable. Mike gets clpse to ciumming with strap on up his arse too - that male g-spot working wonders

I actually prefer anal sex because the orgasms are much deeper and stronger.

Not many men can make me cum through vaginal sex anyway so I often opt for anal with a good amount of clit play or my trusty bullet vibe x

I love to come through anal alone! The orgasms are so intense, it's fantastic. The best is being on top and taking that cock deep... Mmmm!

"I have reached orgasm through anal sex!! On a few occasions, so it can be done. "

My ex could only come if it was anal and clit stimulation, once she had come she was able to have vaginal sex. BTW Lucy has the sexiest ass on fab

» Add a new message to this topic