FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Men & Woman not GENUINE

Men & Woman not GENUINE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *achoy47 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Why are there so many woman and men on here not genuine and honest. It says on there profiles that they want cock and want plenty of it and now but when you offer to provide they don't even to message you back to say no and why. Personally I think it is in the womans cases its guys pretending to be woman. If it is not don't they realise it is a swing site and yes swing is having sexual fun with everyone.

What do others think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

So, if they're not interested in YOU ..... then they're not genuine???

Glasgow

And sorry, but swinging isn't having sexual fun with everyone...... It's having fun with people you Choose to...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So, if they're not interested in YOU ..... then they're not genuine??? "

Just choked on my coffee Lmfao!

By *ugartitsandhimCouple  over a year ago

North West

"And sorry, but swinging isn't having sexual fun with everyone...... It's having fun with people you Choose to..."

woman cant have cock 24/7 thay have a nomal life too ...... and yes some are the men on couples profiles .. Iam a bi lady and gets loads of ladys from couples saying bi will i chat , lol and 9/10 its men .

"

What do others think"

I think you sound like a dickhead. Stop now before you look even sillier.

Glasgow

"So, if they're not interested in YOU ..... then they're not genuine???

Just choked on my coffee Lmfao! "

Oops.... Sorry

Y they don't reply

I know a girl from here knowing her for ages now in a swinging way but when she showed me her account she had 400+unread mails in one day she deleted them all with our reading then the next day she had 300+ how can a woman keep up with that ? saying that wish a was a chick lol fun would always been had ( get myself a slave PA )

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"

What do others think

I think you sound like a dickhead. Stop now before you look even sillier."

"swing is having sexual fun with everyone.

"

No it isn't. Do you think that sending someone a mail will guarantee you a shag?

Most couples on here are genuine. Some aren't genuine,Others just genuinely won't shag you

get over it

"So, if they're not interested in YOU ..... then they're not genuine??? "

I always feel that way about guys who ain't interested in me

"And sorry, but swinging isn't having sexual fun with everyone...... It's having fun with people you Choose to..."

Totally agree with you babe i have to tell lots of men that they are not my type, however there are plenty on here that are

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

" woman cant have cock 24/7 thay have a nomal life too ...... "

Pfft how disappointing

Glasgow

"

Well.....,if you work on the OP's logic they're clearly just women,pretending to be men

By *ncMan  over a year ago

Dudley

What she said! That's the sort of attitude that gets single guys the bad name they unfortunately have.

Well.....,if you work on the OP's logic they're clearly just women,pretending to be men "

you could be on to somthing there , lol

"Why are there so many woman and men on here not genuine and honest. It says on there profiles that they want cock and want plenty of it and now but when you offer to provide they don't even to message you back to say no and why. Personally I think it is in the womans cases its guys pretending to be woman. If it is not don't they realise it is a swing site and yes swing is having sexual fun with everyone.

What do others think"

I think you might be getting the message. Sure they want it but not yours. Just because someone won't do what you want to do it doesn't mean they are not genuine. I think the word you are really looking for is selective.

Best bet is to keep batting away and ignore rejection because everyone gets it.

Ps when someone on here comes and tells you you have to 'get to a club' smile im waiting for it.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

yes there will be profiles created that you could describe as 'not genuine' and the best course for action is to report them....

however, if someone just doesn't want to play with you, that doesn't make them not genuine... you just may not fit what they are looking for.

some people join swinger sites thinking it all just a mass orgy... just pop your cock out and someone will pop on...

good luck for the future

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

[Removed by poster at 26/07/12 14:45:32]

Glasgow

I do agree but when you see that a woman has read your message and looked at you profile a simple message back would be appreciated. It really annoys me that they don't take the time to message back. I have never had this problem with guys

"I do agree but when you see that a woman has read your message and looked at you profile a simple message back would be appreciated. It really annoys me that they don't take the time to message back. I have never had this problem with guys"
Some get 100s of letters a day here and will not mail back to everyone and alot block so thay cant mail again.

And where exactly does it say that every message must be replied to?

Suck it up and get over it, love.

"I do agree but when you see that a woman has read your message and looked at you profile a simple message back would be appreciated. It really annoys me that they don't take the time to message back. I have never had this problem with guys"

Do you really think a woman should have to reply to 50 or more speculative messages a day? Would you take say 3 mins to reply to 50 messages a day?

Glasgow

It doesn't but it is being polite to message someone back obviously by your comments you know nothing about

"Well.....,if you work on the OP's logic they're clearly just women,pretending to be men "

In truth I'm an eighteen year old bisexual female pretending to be a fat forty something male. I just couldn't cope with all the messages I kept getting as a female so I changed my profile.

Fortunately, the messages have now dropped to a more manageable level

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"It doesn't but it is being polite to message someone back obviously by your comments you know nothing about"
I say clearly on my profile dont be offened if i dont reply to your message it just means i aint intrested so does that make me not genuine ?

"It doesn't but it is being polite to message someone back obviously by your comments you know nothing aboutI say clearly on my profile dont be offened if i dont reply to your message it just means i aint intrested so does that make me not genuine ?"
I put it on my profile to sorry cant mail everyone back .

Glasgow

No I do appriciate woman who say that on their profiles

Glasgow

"It doesn't but it is being polite to message someone back obviously by your comments you know nothing about"

From the Sites FAQ's page

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you can safely assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

" woman cant have cock 24/7 thay have a nomal life too"

yeh that ironing wont finish its self, you can get back to cock after its all done

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 26/07/12 15:05:57]

"[Removed by poster at 26/07/12 15:05:57]"

didn't get the replies you expected?

Glasgow

To miss

blah blah blah

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"To miss

blah blah blah"

you see now you are getting replies to your posts and you respond in this way...

now ask yourself, why would females reply to all

"To miss

blah blah blah"

very childish when someone is pointing out some good information to you

Glasgow

Tar-mar

I got exactly the answers I was looking for.

Glasgow

"To miss

blah blah blah

you see now you are getting replies to your posts and you respond in this way...

now ask yourself, why would females reply to all"

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Hope he never tries to message any female forumites!

"Tar-mar

I got exactly the answers I was looking for."

the thing is mate, we all think its polite to reply and say no thanks, but it is a fact that a lot of women get hundreds of mails a day, mostly from people who dont fit there criteria and are wasting their time. Sadly it is not possible, in their otherwise busy lives to reply to everyone, Yes, they do have other lives,they dont sit on the PC waiting for guys to mail to meet. if you dont get a reply just accept it as a no thanks and move on.

and yes there are a lot of false profiles but there are a hell of a lot of genuine ones too that dont reply to every message. THEY JUST DONT HAVE THE TIME....

concentrate on building friendships with the ones that do.

"Tar-mar

I got exactly the answers I was looking for.

the thing is mate, we all think its polite to reply and say no thanks, but it is a fact that a lot of women get hundreds of mails a day, mostly from people who dont fit there criteria and are wasting their time. Sadly it is not possible, in their otherwise busy lives to reply to everyone, Yes, they do have other lives,they dont sit on the PC waiting for guys to mail to meet. if you dont get a reply just accept it as a no thanks and move on.

and yes there are a lot of false profiles but there are a hell of a lot of genuine ones too that dont reply to every message. THEY JUST DONT HAVE THE TIME....

concentrate on building friendships with the ones that do."

"Tar-mar

I got exactly the answers I was looking for."

well done. and did we learn anything?

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

personally speaking im not going to meet every ramdom who messages me swing site or not pmsl ! who i choose to meet is exactly that ..MY choice and MY preferences . there are people who send a mail and get a response then obvious get better offer as never hear from them in over 5 months .when they mail any interest i previously may of had will have long since gone ! i personally need to get to know someone so those who stay in contact will be the people i will then look to meet . have had times when people have take offence to being told this and spat dummy and said i wasnt genuine and wished that all my meets were shit lol! if having perferences and choice about who i choose to meet makes me not genuine then i cool im sure as hell going to be un genuine lol! its my time, my body and MY choice as to who i share that with not others .

" personally speaking im not going to meet every ramdom who messages me swing site or not pmsl ! who i choose to meet is exactly that ..MY choice and MY preferences . there are people who send a mail and get a response then obvious get better offer as never hear from them in over 5 months .when they mail any interest i previously may of had will have long since gone ! i personally need to get to know someone so those who stay in contact will be the people i will then look to meet . have had times when people have take offence to being told this and spat dummy and said i wasnt genuine and wished that all my meets were shit lol! if having perferences and choice about who i choose to meet makes me not genuine then i cool im sure as hell going to be un genuine lol! its my time, my body and MY choice as to who i share that with not others ."

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Why are there so many woman and men on here not genuine and honest. It says on there profiles that they want cock and want plenty of it and now but when you offer to provide they don't even to message you back to say no and why. Personally I think it is in the womans cases its guys pretending to be woman. If it is not don't they realise it is a swing site and yes swing is having sexual fun with everyone.

What do others think"

Do you really wanna know what I think....ok....I think looking for females on this site beats your normal method of securing the attention of females (which is to fling your empty gin bottles at them as they hurry past you on the sidewalk).

Well you did ask.......

By *aldybiMan  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

" woman cant have cock 24/7 thay have a nomal life too ......

Pfft how disappointing "

Lightweights...

Just pull the broomstick out & make the man happy; you can shove it back in to sweep the floor later...

What a clever way for the OP to guarantee that a b_nch of people who might have replied before, now won't.

We're a male/female couple (this is the female here, and yes I am genuine) and we get WAY too many messages to reply to every one. So we don't reply to every one.

Our choice.

This does not mean that my boyfriend is pretending to be a male/female couple. This does not mean we are rude. It also doesn't mean we can't be bothered.

It is our choice not to reply sometimes. Get used to it.

Don't block many people but will be blocking this one. What an incredible outlook!!

"

What do others think

I think you sound like a dickhead. Stop now before you look even sillier. "

Agreed. Your profile isn't anything special and there are like a billion single guys on here. If u want to stand out then get some good pics and a nice honest original profile.

Or a girlfriend /boyfriend to sort your needs out.

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

" Personally I think it is in the womans cases its guys pretending to be woman. If it is not don't they realise it is a swing site and yes swing is having sexual fun with everyone."

I think you have an unrealistic idea of what to expect on here, but so do many others. You have written that either the women must be guys pretending to be women, or if they aren't guys, then as women they should accept having sex with most people.

The simple reality is they are probably mostly women who are either not interested in you, or get so many messages that yours doesn't get their attention. Simple.

While swinging might be about liberation and freedom from some restrictions or opinions about sex, it does not mean anyone, male or female, should lower their standards and have sex with anyone they don't want to. You have been on here 10 months. That should be long enough to get a good idea of all the statistics that get mentioned regarding male/female ratios, staggering amounts of messages etc.

So perhaps you should just accept that any meet for a single guy is a bonus if you look at the stats. And it is probably fair to say that any reply is too.

" woman cant have cock 24/7 thay have a normal life too ......

Pfft how disappointing

Lightweights...

Just pull the broomstick out & make the man happy; you can shove it back in to sweep the floor later... "

you men are slave drivers , lol dont you know a womans work never done .

Do yourself a favour and set up a fake womans profile on Fab and YOU see what it's like to be on the receiving end of guys with an attitude like you!

Jeeeez - when are some guys going to wise up/grow up/go see a shrink FFS!!!

CBA rules apply

if you focus on a negative aspect and bleat about it then obviously this happens

since when did anyone post saying "would love to hear from more new people" instead? But no because they don't instantly come onto you they're non gen...

And blah blah blah isn't an appropriate response when answering other peoples opinions that you have asked for

Wolf

By *omcat6620Man  over a year ago

Preston

How long does it take to copy the words "No thankyou" and paste them onto a quick reply? If I message a woman, then I've taken the time to read their profile in full before deciding whether to write to them.

Trying to get an answer from a woman on here is like trying to get an acknowledgement from an employer when applying for a job.

If the women don't answer unverified writers, how to they get verified?

"How long does it take to copy the words "No thankyou" and paste them onto a quick reply? If I message a woman, then I've taken the time to read their profile in full before deciding whether to write to them.

Trying to get an answer from a woman on here is like trying to get an acknowledgement from an employer when applying for a job.

If the women don't answer unverified writers, how to they get verified?"

A lot of single women also prefer clubs so if u want to improve ur chances get out and mingle. The only single guys on our friends list are guys we've met at parties and clubs. We don't allow them to contact us on here as not what we are looking for, however great guys we've met in the flesh get a good veri if deserved and we then recommend to others. Everyone on this site knows if u open ur profile to single men u get inundated and to paste 300 thanks but no thanks is a waste of time. Its not being impolite its just time management.

never thought of that..

Would love to hear from new people

errrrrr.................

"How long does it take to copy the words "No thankyou" and paste them onto a quick reply? If I message a woman, then I've taken the time to read their profile in full before deciding whether to write to them.

Is this someone else who needs to set up a womans profile and be on the receiving end to get the message??? Or not, as the case may be.....??

READ what everyone else has posted - you've got two ears and one gob - try using them in that proportion.....

i know several women on here and they each get inundated with messages, at one point one of my friends, after a week of not being on here, logged back on to over a 150 messages !

Can you imagine getting that kind of mail and writing a reply to each one ? Far easier to delete and i dont blame anyone who does it.

just take it as a no and move on

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"If the women don't answer unverified writers, how to they get verified?"

I not only answer them, I meet them too! Unfortunately most guys have obviously not bothered to read my profile so I don't bother replying. And I say on my profile I won't. Of course, if they don't read my profile, they miss that bit.

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

Just my own personal experience, but i now wont meet single women because of the amount of weidos and timewasters ive encounted. Bearing in mind i dont contact single women - i let them contact me if they like my profile, ive had my fair share of bullshitters and dreamers.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

"How long does it take to copy the words "No thankyou" and paste them onto a quick reply? "

Probably about the same amount of time it took me to hit the quote button, and edit your text down to the basic point. Lets say it took 15 seconds, so that's 4 per minute. If I had 100 to reply to, that's 25 minutes in all, 25 minutes that could have been spent writing to someone we do want to meet.

Personally I cannot see how your copy/paste 'no thanks' has any more value or politeness than a 'no reply' which means exactly the same thing without wasting the time of the person sending or the person receiving.

Consider this... you walk past an advertising bill-board that says "Would you like to buy this car? Call 0800 ****** " It's a free-phone number, do you take the time to call them and say "No thanks"?

" Consider this... you walk past an advertising bill-board that says "Would you like to buy this car? Call 0800 ****** " It's a free-phone number, do you take the time to call them and say "No thanks"?"

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

What do others think"

I think you are speaking a heap of shite! I'm sick to death of people (sorry, men!) saying this is a sex site, and therefore us women, should just fuck any guy who sends us a message, if that is what you think this site is all about, I suggest you go do one!

From a single womans point of _iew, I'm lucky if a guy even bothers to read my profile as they quite clearly do not match any of my preferences, and then there are the one's who admit they haven't, and say 'thought I would just chance my luck...'

To think this site is meant for 'adult' fun, it is amazing how many immature twunts there are on here!

"

What do others think

did think he sounded like a kid,but he's 49

"From a single womans point of _iew, I'm lucky if a guy even bothers to read my profile as they quite clearly do not match any of my preferences, and then there are the one's who admit they haven't, and say 'thought I would just chance my luck...'

To think this site is meant for 'adult' fun, it is amazing how many immature twunts there are on here! "

Especially the last sentence.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

What would you suggest my answer to the message I was sent recently that said "I'd do ya"?

"What would you suggest my answer to the message I was sent recently that said "I'd do ya"?"

Something like... "I'll be over in 5, got my knickers off already!"

London

"What would you suggest my answer to the message I was sent recently that said "I'd do ya"?

Something like... "I'll be over in 5, got my knickers off already!" "

Bloody hell! How did you guess? I actually gave him my address, including postcode and I waited with my knickers round my ankles and bent over a chair. Afterwards, I thanked him profusely for bistowing 3 minutes of sexual gratification upon my worthless body.....

"What would you suggest my answer to the message I was sent recently that said "I'd do ya"?

Something like... "I'll be over in 5, got my knickers off already!"

Bloody hell! How did you guess? I actually gave him my address, including postcode and I waited with my knickers round my ankles and bent over a chair. Afterwards, I thanked him profusely for bistowing 3 minutes of sexual gratification upon my worthless body....."

3 minutes?? He did it twice??! Oh crikey I was only joking.... I'm jealous now!

What do others think"

I think sometimes it's best to let people think you are an idiot than open thread like this and confirm it

You really don't seem to understand that you don't float every lady's boat and so you will not get a reply and that swinging is NOT about shagging everyone. Doesn't mean everyone else is a fake at all

London

Too right Charlie. For the most part, there are fantastic and genuine people here and all it takes is a little nouse to sort the wheat from the chaff.

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

some men just get off by chatting then when it comes down to it there time wasters x x

[Removed by poster at 27/07/12 07:54:34]

Here's a thought - maybe you should try typing the words in a word document. Close it, reopen it, copy & paste and close. Then try doing the same thing another 100-200 times and see just how long it takes!!! And that doesnt include the time it takes to check a profile and see whether you are interested in meeting the sender.

Here's a couple more thoughts - how many single guys look at pics and send a message rather than reading the profile first?

How many guys send messages to a couple but word in such a way that they are clearly directed at the female?

So OP !

Am, we right in assuming that everyone HAS TO have sex with everyone or they are not genuine ?

Hmmmmmmmmmm looks like we're not genuine then ....

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

i got chewed out for telling someone 'no', because all the message he wrote was 'are you ready for me yet?'

so, now we will just block without reply if we arent interested.

why does politeness only have to work one way?

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I get grief for telling them I'm not interested when they send me how are you or nice pics! They then say they were just making conversation.

Obviously it wasn't a.prelude to a want to meet.message

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Could always try noshagrefused dot com, where any munter is guaranteed something. May not be heaven.

Tom you need to calm down honey

mullinwire

What do others think"

so, ANY woman that contacted you abotu a fuck would get one, yes?

no matter what they were like, physically/emotionally/mentally?

boy are you covering yourself with gold today lol

What do others think"

welcome to the world of swinging fella lol - its parr for the course - sit back and relax and get noticed more im sure you be lucky - im bi and i been lucky so im sure if i can find fems/couples you will - good luck and smile

Geez, I am dead good looking and hardly ever get replies. So what does that say for the OP?

mullinwire

"Geez, I am dead good looking and hardly ever get replies. So what does that say for the OP?"

thats your opinion

"

What do others think

"swing is having sexual fun with everyone.

No it isn't. Do you think that sending someone a mail will guarantee you a shag?

Most couples on here are genuine. Some aren't genuine,Others just genuinely won't shag you

get over it"

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

"Geez, I am dead good looking and hardly ever get replies. So what does that say for the OP?"

Is there supposed to be a comma between dead and good looking? That may explain the lack of replies.

Now now girls stop bitching at him lol

mullinwire

"Now now girls stop bitching at him lol "

erm, it was a bloke first off.

arrogance, in a man or woman is SUCH a turn off.

"Now now girls stop bitching at him lol

arrogance, in a man or woman is SUCH a turn off."

The term "bitching" is not gender specific but a term i and loads and loads on my friend use when decribing someone who is "having a hissy fit"

Please dont ask to explain a Hissy Fit lol

mullinwire

arrogance, in a man or woman is SUCH a turn off.

The term "bitching" is not gender specific but a term i and loads and loads on my friend use when decribing someone who is "having a hissy fit"

Please dont ask to explain a Hissy Fit lol "

wasnt the bitching phrase i was perturbed with, more the girls part lol

Just choked on my coffee Lmfao! "

me too .. well said ..

wasnt the bitching phrase i was perturbed with, more the girls part lol"

No offence was meant by "funny" comment but sorry if you saw it that way - end of

mullinwire

wasnt the bitching phrase i was perturbed with, more the girls part lol

No offence was meant by "funny" comment but sorry if you saw it that way - end of "

no offence taken at all.

just didnt want you thinking Em was having a go, when it was me lol

"Geez, I am dead good looking and hardly ever get replies."

Well, I wouldn't consider myself particularly good looking and I hardly get any replies either

What this tells me is that there are lots of single males on this site, so women and couples can take their pick. It's not a personal slight on men in general and me in particular.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Geez, I am dead good looking and hardly ever get replies.

Well, I wouldn't consider myself particularly good looking and I hardly get any replies either

What this tells me is that there are lots of single males on this site, so women and couples can take their pick. It's not a personal slight on men in general and me in particular.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it "

Just looked at your photo and would advise you to stick to it

"Just looked at your photo and would advise you to stick to it "

And that's my best 'photo!

What do others think"

Spot on mate, most of em are bloody blokes or lesbians

"

What do others think

They are worse than the married ones I tell you!!

» Add a new message to this topic