FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Condoms for vwe guys

Condoms for vwe guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hiya, As i will not play without safe sex. I have trouble finding condoms that fit me as being so wide, i have tried trojons xxl(advertised for the larger man) and durex xl. Im currently using mates with are doing the trick at the mo lol. But surley i cant be the only one out there with difficulties fitting in to these any recommendations??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

no idea ..dont meet vwe men .. like my pussy how it is !! lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you tried dustbin liners. Seriously, you can obtain larger condoms from the States.

I use trojan they a bit better but still a bit tight cant find any bigger what are the mates ones called and do you find them better than trojan

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'm thinking of going to the chemist and seeing if they stock condoms for VVVWE chaps.

And then wait and introduce myself to whoever buys them.....

"I'm thinking of going to the chemist and seeing if they stock condoms for VVVWE chaps.

And then wait and introduce myself to whoever buys them..... "

When u going? I'll join u

By *winging In The RainMan  over a year ago

St Helens / Liverpool

"I'm currently using mates with are doing the trick at the mo lol. But surley i cant be the only one out there with difficulties fitting in to these any recommendations?? "

You can measure it here and order custom ones to fit if you're having trouble with regular ones

http://www.theyfit.co.uk/pages/fitkit

http://www.theyfit.co.uk/pages/fitkit

"hiya, As i will not play without safe sex. I have trouble finding condoms that fit me as being so wide, i have tried trojons xxl(advertised for the larger man) and durex xl. Im currently using mates with are doing the trick at the mo lol. But surley i cant be the only one out there with difficulties fitting in to these any recommendations?? "

You can get a selection pack of larger size condoms from most of the online shops. I use British Condoms .co .uk (other johnny shops are available...)

There is a German brand called 'My Size' who make the widest range of condom diameters - up to 69mm - and don't try and claim to the forum that you've 'used those and they are a too small' or you will incur the wrath of the Fab 'collective'!! Lol!

» Add a new message to this topic