FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > something i don't understand about some people's profile

something i don't understand about some people's profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *absFrenchGent OP   Man  over a year ago

stafford

Some couples and single women have on their profiles that they aren't looking for single men but then it says they are looking for men or m/m ???????

I know I'm a newbie and that I've only been into swinging for over a year now but I still don't understand what it could possibly mean . And also some people put on they're profile that they are looking for men and are asking to message them and when you try it happens that they have blocked men??? Is someone messing with their account? Have they done a bet on what people would say in the forums?

Does anyone has a clue?? Tell me what you think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

they may want to do the choosing or select from their existing friends.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe bi guys playing together or two friends getting together so a girl can have the pleasure of MMF x

What "not looking for single men" often means is not wanting countless tedious messages from single men.

...and the ability of that person to handpick who they want

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

Someone has blocked single males but their profile says they are looking for single males!

This means that they want to find and contact single males first, rather than be innundated with messages from them.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"What "not looking for single men" often means is not wanting countless tedious messages from single men."

I knoiw of two couples who do just that, otherwise they know they'd be inundated with approaches from Single guys!

Of course, there's always the element of people who just haven't put their brain cells in gear and obviously haven't realised that they have put in conflicting messages.

I've dicovered that on a few occasions and a courtesy approach to them to find out what they actually seek, has been met with "Oh, did we do that? Ooops!"

stafford

Very good points that all of you have but why not just update their profile and say exactly what they want like others do and why ask for men and not select men to contact them . But thanks for your replies , I hope I will get some messages on the forum from people who actually do that too and will want to explain why . Let's all wait and see

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

What difference does it make really? Just realise you're not gonna get a meet with them and move on.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"What difference does it make really? Just realise you're not gonna get a meet with them and move on."

Got it in one really, from lins1975.

There are a multitude of reasons for apparent conflicts between interests etc on profiles. People chop and change, don't quite update everything, or take a short rest from getting messaged. It's easy to be overwhelmed with inbox posts, so taking a breather often helps.

Just keep your focus on who you can meet, where you match their criteria and where messages can be sent to them etc.

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"why not just update their profile and say exactly what they want like others do "

Because unfortunately, not a lot of single men have developed the ability to read profiles, see that they don't fit the criteria and stop themselves from mailing anyway....

Blocking and selecting who you want to speak to is much easier.

stafford

It's just out of curiosity, not because it bothers me , that I want to know

I don't get why men say they're straight and have millions of gay/bi guys as friends? And then have been verified..... By a man..??

stafford

[Removed by poster at 28/07/12 10:08:37]

stafford

I have one man as a friend but it's only because he had a profile as a single man even though he has a partner and him and his misses have made a couple profile only a few weeks ago andd he is straight anyway . But you have a good point Katie_x

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"

I've dicovered that on a few occasions and a courtesy approach to them to find out what they actually seek, has been met with "Oh, did we do that? Ooops!" "

Lol! I've had the opposite - a "you clearly haven't read our profile" type of reply ...... errrr no, you clearly haven't read YOUR OWN profile fuckwitt

» Add a new message to this topic