FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > strap on

strap on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/07/12 10:27:49]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Doesn't say gay or bi to me just tells me that your open minded n perhaps love the thought of a Dom woman

Hmmm maybe that. Just enjoy to cum whilst doing it.x

Why is it because a man likes the idea of a woman fucking him with a strap on people presume your gay. To be fair it turns me on . Any thoughts on this?

This was original topic...don't know why it disapeared

By *keenyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

"Why is it because a man likes the idea of a woman fucking him with a strap on people presume your gay. To be fair it turns me on . Any thoughts on this?

This was original topic...don't know why it disapeared "

if it was a man doing your ass then you are gay

if this a womam with a strapon doing your ass it's a dom thing

i to would love a woman with a strapon to ride me

Haha. She was def female. Huge turn on. Maybe do like the dom women

I love it my x would do it all time to me

I'm striaght but love the idea of a woman fucking me with a strap-on,

any offers get in touch x

"

i to would love a woman with a strapon to ride me"

Not necessarily...our strap on play has no Domme undertones at all...it's just another aspect of our sexual repertoire...

"

Not necessarily...our strap on play has no Domme undertones at all...it's just another aspect of our sexual repertoire..."

I do love that word "repertoire"

"[Removed by poster at 28/07/12 10:27:49]"

i have done a few times in the past been great fn

"

Not necessarily...our strap on play has no Domme undertones at all...it's just another aspect of our sexual repertoire..."

Exactly

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

"Why is it because a man likes the idea of a woman fucking him with a strap on people presume your gay. To be fair it turns me on . Any thoughts on this?

seriously dont tell me you really believe that narrow minded statement

if a guy does it to you your gay

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Real men know what they like, and dismiss the 'gay' type innuendo as from narrow minded largely ignorant people. If you know you love women, realise your ass has great potential for being sexually stimulated and ground breaking ways to being turned on, then go for it.

Just because a dildo/strap on etc may be penis like in shape implies nothing about sexually having some interest in sex with guys. Loads of men love women fucking them, and it doesn't have to be about being dom'd, but can if you want to. I think it's a great opportunity for a guy to experience how it is to be fucked, as it gives him some insight into how his partners get it etc.

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

"Real men know what they like, and dismiss the 'gay' type innuendo as from narrow minded largely ignorant people. If you know you love women, realise your ass has great potential for being sexually stimulated and ground breaking ways to being turned on, then go for it.

Just because a dildo/strap on etc may be penis like in shape implies nothing about sexually having some interest in sex with guys. Loads of men love women fucking them, and it doesn't have to be about being dom'd, but can if you want to. I think it's a great opportunity for a guy to experience how it is to be fucked, as it gives him some insight into how his partners get it etc."

bravo well said xx

"Real men know what they like, and dismiss the 'gay' type innuendo as from narrow minded largely ignorant people. If you know you love women, realise your ass has great potential for being sexually stimulated and ground breaking ways to being turned on, then go for it.

Just because a dildo/strap on etc may be penis like in shape implies nothing about sexually having some interest in sex with guys. Loads of men love women fucking them, and it doesn't have to be about being dom'd, but can if you want to. I think it's a great opportunity for a guy to experience how it is to be fucked, as it gives him some insight into how his partners get it etc. bravo well said xx"

I have a lovely...big strapon..see pics lol...hubby would not let me use it on him but have too agree..it does not mean that your gay if your wife/gf..used it..the g spot is in the butt for a reason...i bought mine to use on fems and think it will prob stay that way.. but wont lie what a turn on to fuck my husband with it he he

By *ick-brown27Man  over a year ago

worsley

"I have a lovely...big strapon..see pics lol...hubby would not let me use it on him but have too agree..it does not mean that your gay if your wife/gf..used it..the g spot is in the butt for a reason...i bought mine to use on fems and think it will prob stay that way.. but wont lie what a turn on to fuck my husband with it he he "

ive been on the recieving end before and i will be again in a few weeks time its great fun and feels great plus my way of looking it is well if i want her ass its only fair she can have mine

its my fantasy to be fucked by a girl with a strap-on, hopefully your hubby will relent & start to fantasise about it & you can both fulfill such an erotic act

... maybe get a smaller one to start with & work up to the pillow-biter! lol

have fun c

"I have a lovely...big strapon..see pics lol...hubby would not let me use it on him but have too agree..it does not mean that your gay if your wife/gf..used it..the g spot is in the butt for a reason..."

I have my profile as bi curious when reality is I see myself as openmimded because I like my ass played with. If I was with a couple of be up for being fucked, either strap on or by the male if the wanted as I think I'd enjoy the stimulus of it. I don't really think my preferences/interests define my sexuality.as ultimately I'd cum using a gloryhole never knowing who was behind because I enjoy l recieving oral not because of the gender of the person performing. I see myself as straight as I am attracted to women regadless of what sex acts we get up to

"

No I'm not and no it isn't

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

An eye for an eye, an ass for an ass

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"if it was a man doing your ass then you are gay

What about if it was a woman wearing a stick-on droopy moustache?

"I have a lovely...big strapon..see pics lol...hubby would not let me use it on him but have too agree..it does not mean that your gay if your wife/gf..used it..the g spot is in the butt for a reason...i bought mine to use on fems and think it will prob stay that way.. but wont lie what a turn on to fuck my husband with it he he "

You can use it on me!

By *aldybiMan  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Real men know what they like, "

Damned right girl, well said!

I love ladies and have a swell time (ooerr!) with men too.

Attempting to label someone with the very simple 3 letter tag of "gay", because of a single activity in their varied and mostly hetero repertoire (I love that word too!) displays a singular failure to understand the complex nature of human sexuality.

How ridiculous do you think a gay person would find that? They'd laugh their ass off!

If your girlfriend slide a naughty finger in your ass, does that make you gay?

What about 2 fingers, or her tongue?

Where do you define the limit, and who agrees?

You know that really enjoyable feeling deep in your ass when you take a satisfying dump?

Does that make you gay?

Honestly, labelling others is just sooooo gay!

» Add a new message to this topic