FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Trouble with some people

Trouble with some people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *habs OP   Man  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

So, I'm talking to a lady at a party, we're getting on fine, we proceed to a private room, but have to navigate through other people at the party (guys, girls, couples).

Now one guy (who has made no attempt to talk to the lady I was talking to) decides he's going to jump in between the lady and myself as we reach the door to the private room. My "Excuse Me???" exclamation is met simply with "Its ok, I know her" to which he shuts the door in my face with me outside and both of them inside.

They much later emerge from the room thoroughly spent, to which she asks "Oh there you are, wonder where you went".

Just throwing this out there: What would your reaction be?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

tell her u left for a shag...glad she had fun

She wondered where you were?

He barged in and left you outside?

Sorry but thats a classic stare-down situation between a couple of dogs and one backs down.

Either that or you were "wtf just happened?" and the door was locked.

By *habs OP   Man  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"She wondered where you were?

He barged in and left you outside?

Sorry but thats a classic stare-down situation between a couple of dogs and one backs down.

Either that or you were "wtf just happened?" and the door was locked."

There was no time for a stare down, and it was not the tine it place to cause a scene.

lol I would not have been waiting that long lol think the door would have done it for me like,... moving on.. xx

Mate you need to just up your game lol, as if you was putting that real work in she would of said to the other guy that she's with you, but oh well shit happens

I wouldn't have stood outside waiting, if the door wasn't locked, I would have gone inside and asked what the hell was going on and why couldn't she have said she wasn't interested, if it was locked, I would have walked off and found someone else, flaming rude though

"I wouldn't have stood outside waiting, if the door wasn't locked, I would have gone inside and asked what the hell was going on and why couldn't she have said she wasn't interested, if it was locked, I would have walked off and found someone else, flaming rude though "

Was she blind perhaps?!

Bang out of order methinks - some people on here are just plain rude...did nothing get said when they came back out?

People like that = turn off for us - wouldn't want to know them in the vanilla world, let alone shag them!

Mrs GT x

Ps gorgeous body Ahabs!

By *hyguy 43Man  over a year ago

Swansea

"Was she blind perhaps?!

Bang out of order methinks - some people on here are just plain rude...did nothing get said when they came back out?

People like that = turn off for us - wouldn't want to know them in the vanilla world, let alone shag them!

Mrs GT x

Ps gorgeous body Ahabs!"

+1

I think we would have thought we were lucky to have not gone there with her !

Anyone who behaves in such a rude and disrespectful way deserves nothing and I hope the guy who jumped in was a crap shag !

I would say she was extremely rude, and it is her loss!

Was it her husband or partner?

If it was then maybe it was a game they play or a set up for their amusement.

shouldve followed them in, tag teamed her and outfucked the cock blocking ****

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I think we would have thought we were lucky to have not gone there with her !

Anyone who behaves in such a rude and disrespectful way deserves nothing and I hope the guy who jumped in was a crap shag !

"

this!!!!

ok the guy was rude for just jumping in but she should have said 'i'm just going for some fun with this guy'

i thik sometimes in this game people think that women can do no wrong and will automatically place the blame either on the guy that let it happen or the guy that hijacked the shag.

this allows women to believe they can get away with totally disrespectful behaviour.

i can understand why Ahabs didnt want to say anything....who wants to be the guy at the party crying cos someone nicked his shag?

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

classy lady !!!

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"So, I'm talking to a lady at a party, we're getting on fine, we proceed to a private room, but have to navigate through other people at the party (guys, girls, couples).

Now one guy (who has made no attempt to talk to the lady I was talking to) decides he's going to jump in between the lady and myself as we reach the door to the private room. My "Excuse Me???" exclamation is met simply with "Its ok, I know her" to which he shuts the door in my face with me outside and both of them inside.

They much later emerge from the room thoroughly spent, to which she asks "Oh there you are, wonder where you went".

Just throwing this out there: What would your reaction be?"

VERY disrespectful and 'cheap rent' of her!

I'd have smiled when she came out and said 'Did you have fun? Phew - lucky that happened actually - I found someone a lot better than you to play with so it saved me from having to do a sympathy shag' Then walked off leaving her jaw on the floor.

evesham

i think saying you found a better shag is a bit playground, i'd just simply blank her afterwards and forever more if i saw her at any other event

In respect of the OP, its a distasteful thing she/they done and disappointing.

but have we all lost sight of personal preference?-whether she acted 'rude' or not...she chose someone else, regardless of where the conversation and actions had been going.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I would have smiled when she left the room and done no more.

You are one of the good guys so it is highly likely that on another night she may suggest playing, I would then just politely say 'no thank you'.

silence is often the most perfect expression of scorn.

evesham

"In respect of the OP, its a distasteful thing she/they done and disappointing.

but have we all lost sight of personal preference?-whether she acted 'rude' or not...she chose someone else, regardless of where the conversation and actions had been going."

see.....this is what i am talking about. making excuses for terrible behaviour. this isnt preference thing this is a 'i know you'll wait for me so i'm gonna go shag him' thing.

She had already expressed her preference for the OP as she had agreed to go find a room with him. If she knew the hijacker then she would know where to find him afterwards.

If it was the case that they were just talking and the other guy came up to see if she facied some then fine....crack on love.

She could have said though not just walked of! That's rude, and then to say oh there u r!!? I would have ignored her and walked away at that point I think! No point making urself look an idiot with a retaliation that would always have sounded childish

"In respect of the OP, its a distasteful thing she/they done and disappointing.

but have we all lost sight of personal preference?-whether she acted 'rude' or not...she chose someone else, regardless of where the conversation and actions had been going.

see.....this is what i am talking about. making excuses for terrible behaviour. this isnt preference thing this is a 'i know you'll wait for me so i'm gonna go shag him' thing.

She had already expressed her preference for the OP as she had agreed to go find a room with him. If she knew the hijacker then she would know where to find him afterwards.

If it was the case that they were just talking and the other guy came up to see if she facied some then fine....crack on love."

I just note the disappointment am afraid, forgive move on...maybe shag them another time...or just leave it.Life is too short to dwell.Another aspect is she mighta been out her face lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I would have done you both!

I agree with View. If you see her again, smile and avoid.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Well, me, I would have gone in, and asked her if she was with him, or me, at least for that part of the evening. Nothing to do with causing a scene, but everything to do with manners!

If her reply had been "I'll have you both", I'd have said hasta la vista baby!!!

Just because its a swinging party, there should still be some respect for others.

In an ideal world, he would have chatted to you both and asked if there was room for one more, I'd have had no problem with that at all.

AND..... the dude that cut you up, well, I'd have had a chat with him later too, about his lack of manners, and left him in no doubt about what would happen if he tried that shit again..... sometimes it does come down to a "pissing contest", and I'm afraid I dont take that shit, from anyone!

@op such dreadful behaviour for me would end with me drawing a line through that person's entry in my little black book rather than under it.

Better choices I am sure await you

Wolf

By *r mrs pCouple  over a year ago

taunton

would have said to her as she left the room " shit did not get a chance to tell you he had an sti, sorry "

did she actually say "cmon lets go for a fuck"

"So, I'm talking to a lady at a party, we're getting on fine, we proceed to a private room, but have to navigate through other people at the party (guys, girls, couples).

were you still standing outside the door?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I would have thought that there were two rude people who were welcome to each other and walked away.

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Your a Wuss......

By *estless in batterseaCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

And I bet she was fat and disgusting! They're usually the desperate would shag anything types...

"And I bet she was fat and disgusting! They're usually the desperate would shag anything types... "

thats a compliment and an insult in two goes...well done lolol

By *ig jugsWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

"And I bet she was fat and disgusting! They're usually the desperate would shag anything types... "

"I would say she was extremely rude, and it is her loss!

"

i agree. she is rude and not worth the effort regardless of how much you liked her.

if she turned to the other guy and sent him packing then fine.

smells of a setup to me and sadly you were the guy caught.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

wow

By *ove2-shareCouple  over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

to be honest they were made for each other , both rude as far as im concerned

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

How rude!...

Forum Mod

Firstly you have insulted Ahabs there and secondly what a disgusting assumption to make about someone you have no clue about anyway she was rude beyond belief but thats ALL you know

By *ove2-shareCouple  over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

i dunno sometimes vacuous people, particularly plastics think they are hot (tho I have yet to meet an attractive plastic)and have the right to use and drop people as they want

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Jezzzo are you for real?

evesham

not quite.... i wouldnt shag anyone as ugly as you have just shown yourself to be

Wandsworth

Whatever the fuck ever!!!

Oh what a surprise, this poster again making rude and insulting remarks...... Regular occurence isn't it!

Wandsworth

Yep that's me! Deal with it!

"And I bet she was fat and disgusting! They're usually the desperate would shag anything types...

Oh what a surprise, this poster again making rude and insulting remarks...... Regular occurence isn't it! "

you mention fat people on here and every. One has ago, if don't like bein fat go on a diet like me lol

Wandsworth

Exactly! I don't like FAT women and find them unnattractive, if you can't deal with that then F you really! I'm not everyone's cup of tea physically speaking but I'm cool with that! If it bothers you so much eat salad and shit, I just lost half a stone in a few weeks... McDonald's doesn't pay.

"Exactly! I don't like FAT women and find them unnattractive, if you can't deal with that then F you really! I'm not everyone's cup of tea physically speaking but I'm cool with that! If it bothers you so much eat salad and shit, I just lost half a stone in a few weeks... McDonald's doesn't pay."

You might not like them but it doesnt give you the right to disrespect them, just get on with your life, if you dont like them why do you find the need to bring them up? Surely you'd have better things to talk about if there fat people are so bad!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

The problem is that some people do like fat people. Some people are perfectly happy being fat.

Consider this: replace the word fat with black or Paki or gay...

Forum Mod

How the hell has this got into a fat debate and gotten so nasty too

It was the rudeness of the woman that was the issue here no-one mentioned size apart from assumptions that have now taken over the thread

"Exactly! I don't like FAT women and find them unnattractive, if you can't deal with that then F you really! I'm not everyone's cup of tea physically speaking but I'm cool with that! If it bothers you so much eat salad and shit, I just lost half a stone in a few weeks... McDonald's doesn't pay."

Why hijack this thread with your prejudices..it was nothing to do with people's weight !!

"Exactly! I don't like FAT women and find them unnattractive, if you can't deal with that then F you really! I'm not everyone's cup of tea physically speaking but I'm cool with that! If it bothers you so much eat salad and shit, I just lost half a stone in a few weeks... McDonald's doesn't pay.

Why hijack this thread with your prejudices..it was nothing to do with people's weight !! "

Nothing new though is it.....Theres always one who has to ruin a perfectly good discussion

By *rokengirlWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Oh believe me us fatties are glad people like you find us unattractive...thank god!!!

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes but being rude about it just shows you up and hopefully your lovely skin girls now find you unattractive and desperate too after that nasty statement!!

"Exactly! I don't like FAT women and find them unnattractive, if you can't deal with that then F you really! I'm not everyone's cup of tea physically speaking but I'm cool with that! If it bothers you so much eat salad and shit, I just lost half a stone in a few weeks... McDonald's doesn't pay.

Why hijack this thread with your prejudices..it was nothing to do with people's weight !!

Nothing new though is it.....Theres always one who has to ruin a perfectly good discussion"

Well it says an awful lot more about them than it does about 'fat' people.

My reaction would of been to find another lady take her next to her room and make her scream the house down lol

Forum Mod

So lets get it back to the discussion then by ignoring the remarks about size that really have nothing to do with this thread at all

Well I don't really need to deal with it do I, I have never had any interest in you whatsoever. Its got nothing to do with you not liking fat people, I couldn't give a damn what your preferences are. I don't find you intelligent enough to hold a conversation because on most threads you can only resort to insults, which I expect you will do again when you read this comment.

Bloody cheek

But then it wouldnt have happened with me. and i wouldnt give her a second go....

By *hinaManMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

Well said, there seems to always be an argument on these Forums!

Back on topic, full credit to Ahabs for maintaining dignity and class - the woman clearly does not deserve your company so it really is her loss.

"So lets get it back to the discussion then by ignoring the remarks about size that really have nothing to do with this thread at all"

By *rokengirlWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Well I don't really need to deal with it do I, I have never had any interest in you whatsoever. Its got nothing to do with you not liking fat people, I couldn't give a damn what your preferences are. I don't find you intelligent enough to hold a conversation because on most threads you can only resort to insults, which I expect you will do again when you read this comment. "

Look at his verifications half of them ate from ladies I wouldn't consider small or slim obviously like the attention he gets from making rude comments... Can't be getting much attention elsewhere

"Well said, there seems to always be an argument on these Forums!

Back on topic, full credit to Ahabs for maintaining dignity and class - the woman clearly does not deserve your company so it really is her loss.

So lets get it back to the discussion then by ignoring the remarks about size that really have nothing to do with this thread at all"

I agree we should get it back on topic but when someones makes a comment like that, How is it not gonna attract attention and cause a stir! Unforunately for all the wrong reasons though.

Ahabs all I can say is that she was incredibly rude. You should have just walked off and left it and found someone else, its not like a gorgeous man like you would have any shortage of admirers.

But if you see this lady again and she shows an interest in you, just smile sweetly and say no thank you

i took everything u said in tongue and cheek earlier....how fucking disgusting uve made urself sound,Obviously sounding like the male half(yeahhh bring her in and say its not)...sometimes i think people should shut their fucking mouths before they type shit on forums...no matter how tasty ur wife is...no matter how many meets u get...that attitude just fucking stinks....worse than the single men u dont messaging u.

take up aikido.

next time slam that rude fucker into the ground and use the door as a stop on his head.

think of the satisfaction!

better than sex with her

Get yourself another job instead of working at Mcdonalds, if you got a better job you would get yourself a better woman.

Jus' saying.

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

After reading your inept missive regarding fat people, I can't decide if syntax, logic, or control of your bowels is your weakest skill. You seem to excel in areas requiring dazzling ineptitude.