FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why when you put straight on your profile, you get loads of bi/gay guys message you. I get constant flow of messages of this type! lol Any one else get this?? xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just use the filters and stop guys contacting you

Yes I understand that lots of single guys do, I think they do it as lots of single guys might say straight but some do play with other guys, often at clubs. I think though you can block them from your profile

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

Nope.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Why when you put straight on your profile, you get loads of bi/gay guys message you. I get constant flow of messages of this type! lol Any one else get this?? xx "

I used to but not anymore. No idea why it stopped. Not complaining though it was a bloody nuisance

"Why when you put straight on your profile, you get loads of bi/gay guys message you. I get constant flow of messages of this type! lol Any one else get this?? xx "

And when you put bi on your profile, you get loads of straight guys messaging you.

I get a constant flow of messages of this type!

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"Why when you put straight on your profile, you get loads of bi/gay guys message you. I get constant flow of messages of this type! lol Any one else get this?? xx

And when you put bi on your profile, you get loads of straight guys messaging you.

I get a constant flow of messages of this type!

"

I agree. I get lots of messages and winks from straight guys and when I tell them I am curious as to why they messaged me or winked at me they say they are Bi but don't want to advertise it. Beats me why they do it

"

I agree. I get lots of messages and winks from straight guys and when I tell them I am curious as to why they messaged me or winked at me they say they are Bi but don't want to advertise it. "

So should I report these liars to admin then?

I know of a few gay men on here who list themselves as bi-curious. In my book, a liar as just as bad as a timewaster.

By *helmercpleCouple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Just use the filters and stop guys contacting you "

But there is no filter for bi guys ..... We want to meet straight singe guys ..... And no offence to bi guys but we don't want to meet them and we get loads of messages and winks from them.

» Add a new message to this topic