FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Lockdown meets....

Lockdown meets....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Taken with a pinch of salt but refused a request to meet and nicely declined it then got blocked, surely a touch of common sense and decency comes into it. Why ask in the first place?? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Some people out their own carnal wants before anything else.

It is sensible at the moment to follow the rules and then play when we can all get out. No one is going to die from lack of sex, but it is possible to die from catching covid.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've had so many single guys asking to meet. And treat it as a joke when u ask about Covid

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Op you dodged a bullet possibly, anyone who is that negligent that they will meet at this time is probably best avoided full stop..

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Op you dodged a bullet possibly, anyone who is that negligent that they will meet at this time is probably best avoided full stop.."
Thank you and certainly seems that way x

By *konCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Anyone who asks or who we see posting a meet request is an instant block .

By *ushWookyCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We had more and more requests, they get the instant button

Surely we can all wait.

When I get offers to meet in this pandemic, I have to block them as it’s selfish and also potentially a sign of desperation. We all wanna get our scratches itched, but when we all can, people will still be here.

Wait, stop the risks of spreading and think about the worlds people and not yourself

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

You'll always get people asking pandemic or not, you will always get some who will ask to meet even when it's on your profile that you aren't at present.I don't really get bothered about others looking for meets. There's no point all it will do is annoy you .

The person who sent you that message may just have blocked you so that ye don't show up on their updates again or to be sure they don't message you again.

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

SELBY

I don't think it applies to everyone. Been called selfish for asking.

As I have met up with 1 guy but thats only because he has to get a test every 4 days

Tbh. If your just meeting socially than how is it different to say going to supermarket or work and beeen near to other people

Before you start

No I didn't drive out of my area

If ya must know we took dog fir a walk

Breaking rules other are painfully following, is selfish

"I don't think it applies to everyone. Been called selfish for asking.

As I have met up with 1 guy but thats only because he has to get a test every 4 days

Tbh. If your just meeting socially than how is it different to say going to supermarket or work and beeen near to other people

Before you start

If ya must know we took dog fir a walk "

Let’s say the day he’s tested. You meet, you have Covid, pass it to him, then he passes to colleagues and others would he comes into contact with....not a tough thing to realise

By *acky RacersCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

We have the view that if people are taking risks with catching Covid, then how do they regard the subject of playing safe with others and the willingness to risk infections in the pursuit of pleasure? Needless to say, we are not playing at the moment....

"We have the view that if people are taking risks with catching Covid, then how do they regard the subject of playing safe with others and the willingness to risk infections in the pursuit of pleasure? Needless to say, we are not playing at the moment...."

Great point from a different perspective

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

SELBY

"I don't think it applies to everyone. Been called selfish for asking.

Before you start

If ya must know we took dog fir a walk

Let’s say the day he’s tested. You meet, you have Covid, pass it to him, then he passes to colleagues and others would he comes into contact with....not a tough thing to realise"

No different than been at work or supermarket

Walking the dog is hardly been in close contact

It's easy. I just report and block. Don't want to waste my time talking to these people.

By *oldie_locks33Woman  over a year ago

Durham

I don’t believe everyone can honestly say that they havnt broken a rule at some point, if they’re meeting then let them get on with it, it’s their health at risk not yours.

But it's not just their health. It's the NHS on their knees not getting a break. People need to stop being selfish.

If you go outside today you will see most people have assumed lockdown is over

By *acky RacersCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"But it's not just their health. It's the NHS on their knees not getting a break. People need to stop being selfish."

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Anyone who asks or who we see posting a meet request is an instant block . "

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

"And he probably wouldn't think twice about giving someone an std either. "

This is exactly the view I take of people throwing caution to wind with regards to cvd. If someone is prepared to take risks with that, I can’t trust them to take sexual safety seriously either and no way am I going to consider meeting them even after all this has gone away.

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

I think some people should apply to do a political degree or a medical 1 as they are like back seat driver and sofa football experts. Cause they certainly don't believe scientific proof. It's incredible after all the information from experts they know better.

As someone who works in healthcare and who has had it and now left with long term symptoms I'm refraining from saying what I really want to say to these cretins who are causing deaths and making healthcare workers breakdown, heart, body and soul. Grrrr fuming

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I think some people should apply to do a political degree or a medical 1 as they are like back seat driver and sofa football experts. Cause they certainly don't believe scientific proof. It's incredible after all the information from experts they know better.

As someone who works in healthcare and who has had it and now left with long term symptoms I'm refraining from saying what I really want to say to these cretins who are causing deaths and making healthcare workers breakdown, heart, body and soul. Grrrr fuming"

Thank you for what you do, and I hope you recover with the support you need.

"And he probably wouldn't think twice about giving someone an std either.

This is exactly the view I take of people throwing caution to wind with regards to cvd. If someone is prepared to take risks with that, I can’t trust them to take sexual safety seriously either and no way am I going to consider meeting them even after all this has gone away."

By *tickler2000Man  over a year ago

St Agnes

You can't educate stupid.

If they have no regard for this virus.

What other viruses and infections do they iggnor?

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We get asked to meet daily and 99% of the time it's the single guys.

We get it's frustrating at the moment, but they need to use their brains and not their balls!!!

By *konCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

"And he probably wouldn't think twice about giving someone an std either.

This is exactly the view I take of people throwing caution to wind with regards to cvd. If someone is prepared to take risks with that, I can’t trust them to take sexual safety seriously either and no way am I going to consider meeting them even after all this has gone away."

Absolutely! It’s a good filter . If they care so little about themselves , they certainly wouldn’t care about you .

By *udepaulMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Not met, not asked to meet, been happy to chat all the way through but absolutely no meets. I know others have made their personal choices but mine is simple, no meets.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve had some socially distanced walk meets this last year. I’ve also had a big Skype night in. We both dressed up as if going on a date. We had drinks and nibbles each. It was really good. We’ve since gone on to being good friends when Boris allows us.

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

I think if the club's can't be open for meets as we are in effect the last stop for Boris then you shouldn't be meeting.

I don't get how if I can't go to work in a club how can i justify going to secret party's and meets plus I'm keeping my own health safe too knowing I've done everything I can to keep the customers health safe too.

It's a no brainer

And I think holding private party's attending them is a smack in the face practically to the hard working clubs that work week in week out that have had to stop in all of this.

"I think if the club's can't be open for meets as we are in effect the last stop for Boris then you shouldn't be meeting.

I don't get how if I can't go to work in a club how can i justify going to secret party's and meets plus I'm keeping my own health safe too knowing I've done everything I can to keep the customers health safe too.

It's a no brainer

And I think holding private party's attending them is a smack in the face practically to the hard working clubs that work week in week out that have had to stop in all of this."

If your not willing to take rick over covid. What other heath rick are these people willing to take. That how I look thing.

"If you go outside today you will see most people have assumed lockdown is over"

There has never been a lockdown in my local area (Stamford Hill)

Only the pubs and charity shops are shut. We have ridiculously high covid cases but nothing is being done to deter those flouting the rules.

Manchester (she/her)

"If you go outside today you will see most people have assumed lockdown is over

There has never been a lockdown in my local area (Stamford Hill)

Only the pubs and charity shops are shut. We have ridiculously high covid cases but nothing is being done to deter those flouting the rules. "

Unfortunately we're left with every man for himself, in some ways.

All I can do is my bit. I'm doing my bit.

By *he Cum PumpMan  over a year ago

Hatfield

[Removed by poster at 28/02/21 11:45:45]

By *he Cum PumpMan  over a year ago

Hatfield

Some people stick to the rules. Some people have to isolate. Some believe the rules are not for them. Others see a conspiracy. More believe COVID is exagerrated, etc.

It doesn't matter - COVID-19 doesn't give a fuck what you think.

So why not do your level best not to get it? For your sake and the sake of others.

I wonder how many people on here broke the rules over Christmas to see loved ones, but we won't talk about that.

What about doing your bit for "eat out to help out" when you all cramming into crowded restaurants, over working and overwhelming kitchen and waiting staff for three days as you ate for half price and convinced yourself you were saving the economy Shame it made no difference and most staff did not get weekend shifts as the restaurants were empty. This does not apply to everyone posting about "selfish meets" on here but it will apply to a lot. Get over yourselves. Not everyone has the luxury of working from home in a ivory tower nestled in rural Hampshire. There are a lot of front line and critical workers that are doing what they have to do to maintain a healthy state when this government has made them feel like sacrificial lambs.

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"Some people stick to the rules. Some people have to isolate. Some believe the rules are not for them. Others see a conspiracy. More believe COVID is exagerrated, etc.

It doesn't matter - COVID-19 doesn't give a fuck what you think.

So why not do your level best not to get it? For your sake and the sake of others."

Well said that man. We have stuck to the rules all the way through, not just because the government said but we did our level best not to get it. Eat out and all that crap and meeting at Xmas wasn't for us as we kept ourselves safe to keep others safe. It's been very tough and has effected our mental health. Mental health we are dealing with, not easy we know, but we are still alive to deal with it and not put anyone at risk. We started to isolate 2 weeks before Boris asked everyone to do it last March. Its not about what the government asks you to do but take yours and everyone else's well being into consideration. How can anyone who finds an excuse to break the rules/law criticise an outing to Barnard Castle. There's a lot of double standards

Manchester (she/her)

"I wonder how many people on here broke the rules over Christmas to see loved ones, but we won't talk about that.

What about doing your bit for "eat out to help out" when you all cramming into crowded restaurants, over working and overwhelming kitchen and waiting staff for three days as you ate for half price and convinced yourself you were saving the economy Shame it made no difference and most staff did not get weekend shifts as the restaurants were empty. This does not apply to everyone posting about "selfish meets" on here but it will apply to a lot. Get over yourselves. Not everyone has the luxury of working from home in a ivory tower nestled in rural Hampshire. There are a lot of front line and critical workers that are doing what they have to do to maintain a healthy state when this government has made them feel like sacrificial lambs. "

And for those of us who were alone at Christmas, didn't eat out to help out, are suffering trying to do our bit, appreciate what front line workers are doing, and still think anyone meeting in the midst of this are irresponsible?

"Op you dodged a bullet possibly, anyone who is that negligent that they will meet at this time is probably best avoided full stop.."

Totally agree with this.

"I wonder how many people on here broke the rules over Christmas to see loved ones, but we won't talk about that.

What about doing your bit for "eat out to help out" when you all cramming into crowded restaurants, over working and overwhelming kitchen and waiting staff for three days as you ate for half price and convinced yourself you were saving the economy Shame it made no difference and most staff did not get weekend shifts as the restaurants were empty. This does not apply to everyone posting about "selfish meets" on here but it will apply to a lot. Get over yourselves. Not everyone has the luxury of working from home in a ivory tower nestled in rural Hampshire. There are a lot of front line and critical workers that are doing what they have to do to maintain a healthy state when this government has made them feel like sacrificial lambs.

And for those of us who were alone at Christmas, didn't eat out to help out, are suffering trying to do our bit, appreciate what front line workers are doing, and still think anyone meeting in the midst of this are irresponsible?"

There are a lot of judgment calls that people people are making, not all of them are the right ones but might be the right one for them. I think opening up the schools next week is a bad idea. Its been a shit show with only keyworker kids and vunerable children. Give it two weeks and I'll be self isolating again.

By *hampagne_Supernova_91Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Ive been well behaved personally, avoided meets and hook ups throughout lockdown to keep everyone safe. It's starting to get to me a bit though going just over a year without sexual contact. Not a great feeling I must admit!

Manchester (she/her)

And for those of us who were alone at Christmas, didn't eat out to help out, are suffering trying to do our bit, appreciate what front line workers are doing, and still think anyone meeting in the midst of this are irresponsible?

There are a lot of judgment calls that people people are making, not all of them are the right ones but might be the right one for them. I think opening up the schools next week is a bad idea. Its been a shit show with only keyworker kids and vunerable children. Give it two weeks and I'll be self isolating again. "

I just object to the idea that if we did what we were allowed, we're not allowed to judge people who are flagrantly breaking the law. Or even if we're not doing what we're allowed.

By *ubmissive guyMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Reading this just made me angry. I have nothing to say, that hasnt already been said. but I wish people would stop saying ALL single men, Im a single man Ive isolated for a year, not met or asked to meet. But Ive been blocked several times and got offensive replies for not meeting. Usually going on about this being a swingers site.

On numerous occasions Ive been asked for money, not for anything sexual. None of these were from single guys but Women and couples I was going to block people I saw asking to meet , but Id of ended up logging into FAB and there would be no one on here

By *uffnsmovCouple  over a year ago

Leeds/Wakefield

Virtue signaling thread of the week.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

To the irresponsible people still meeting, thanks for making my job a whole lot harder.

There are reasons all these restrictions have been put in place, God help any of you who may contract this virus. I pity you.

By *ack69erMan  over a year ago

Beverley

I'm gagging to start meets again and almost on the point of cracking.

My solution when I'm on the point of cracking and the urge is about to win, get the porn on and "Knock one out" no matter how early in the day it is and that is me sorted to help me stay safe when I have beat the urge.

There are a lot of judgment calls that people people are making, not all of them are the right ones but might be the right one for them. I think opening up the schools next week is a bad idea. Its been a shit show with only keyworker kids and vunerable children. Give it two weeks and I'll be self isolating again.

I just object to the idea that if we did what we were allowed, we're not allowed to judge people who are flagrantly breaking the law. Or even if we're not doing what we're allowed."

It's a forum, you have your right to your opinion. I just think it was a bit harsh that someone got slaited on here for highlighting his work situation. Not everyone is in the same boat. You should see my neighbourhood.

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

Anyone who’s been flouting the rules may end up meeting me anyway if they’re not lucky. I hope not though, I’ve seen enough death and suffering over the last eleven months.

"Taken with a pinch of salt but refused a request to meet and nicely declined it then got blocked, surely a touch of common sense and decency comes into it. Why ask in the first place?? x "

It's just happened to me. I kindly refused on the basis that (apart from the safety aspects), if caught, I would have to inform my employer and could lose my job. I was called boring and was blocked. Some people really are dense!

totally not meeting ...but ive a regular guy (regular pre covid) whom like me is tested every other day and also like me has had both jabs and ive got to be honest and say ive been very tempted ... but havent and wont

I wouldnt worry about it, he wasn’t worth the wait anyway

Durham

"totally not meeting ...but ive a regular guy (regular pre covid) whom like me is tested every other day and also like me has had both jabs and ive got to be honest and say ive been very tempted ... but havent and wont "

As a single you can legally form a bubble

By *hampagne_Supernova_91Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Can't wait for the lockdown to be lifted though! So much planned with a few couples and singles I've been chatting to. Hopefully eventually getting back into club events

[Removed by poster at 28/02/21 18:06:35]

By *ornyhornytwoCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Being a couple we only miss the social aspect really, mainly clubs... We havnt had any inclination to do anything until we feel it's safe. Not sure how much of the "facts" we can trust but for us it just isn't worth thinking about until atleast basic things like pubs and nightclubs ect open. X

"totally not meeting ...but ive a regular guy (regular pre covid) whom like me is tested every other day and also like me has had both jabs and ive got to be honest and say ive been very tempted ... but havent and wont

As a single you can legally form a bubble "

?? im very happy married lol

Durham

"totally not meeting ...but ive a regular guy (regular pre covid) whom like me is tested every other day and also like me has had both jabs and ive got to be honest and say ive been very tempted ... but havent and wont

As a single you can legally form a bubble

?? im very happy married lol"

Aha, didn't read your profile. Just commented on your post thinking you were single. Even if you are married and your FB is single a bubble can be formed between a household and a singleton.

"

Try coming to work with me for a day and facing the patients with this virus. The damage this thing is causing is unbelievable...not just death. People like you make my blood boil. "

Same here. Sadly some people are incapable of doing the right thing. Sex and a haircut are more important than everyone being able to live their lives again.

I have no words to describe my frustration when I read that stuff.

"Taken with a pinch of salt but refused a request to meet and nicely declined it then got blocked, surely a touch of common sense and decency comes into it. Why ask in the first place?? x "

Common sense is not so common on here...

By *retty Hot WifeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Lynn

Those idiots are out there and those that ask to meet at the moment are simply blocked.

By *iMarried2016Man  over a year ago

Near you

"

The person who sent you that message may just have blocked you so that ye don't show up on their updates again or to be sure they don't message you again."

I do this, it’s not out of a tantrum or being upset, i just block, so i don’t forget and message again. Then get abuse for not taking the message last time etc.

Simpler to hit the block and move on and all concerned are better for it, imho

» Add a new message to this topic