FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > tv's meeting straight guys!

tv's meeting straight guys!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

morning all. I have a fasination with TVs..(f) reading their profiles and looking at pics etc however..notice that they meet with straight guys. If a straight guys has sex with a tv surely that makes him Bi curious...or have i got this wrong. As said TV is dressed as a woman does this make it different?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"morning all. I have a fasination with TVs..(f) reading their profiles and looking at pics etc however..notice that they meet with straight guys. If a straight guys has sex with a tv surely that makes him Bi curious...or have i got this wrong. As said TV is dressed as a woman does this make it different?

"

I agree, don't understand how they say they are straight when they go with a TV.

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

It's a great big mixed up melting pot of a world eh!!! and thank goodness for that lol.

Some of the "straight" guys I have been with have said they don't "fancy" men at all and given that g/girls are in such short supply and some guys just have to put their cock in something wet and warm, then we seem to be their second favourite choice lol.

(said with tongue in cheek, or is that a cock???)

mwah, xxxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It's a great big mixed up melting pot of a world eh!!! and thank goodness for that lol.

Some of the "straight" guys I have been with have said they don't "fancy" men at all and given that g/girls are in such short supply and some guys just have to put their cock in something wet and warm, then we seem to be their second favourite choice lol.

(said with tongue in cheek, or is that a cock???)

mwah, xxxx"

I kinda thought along those same lines..its a strange one but still fasinates me. lol Not in a demeaning way of

course. Pees me off tho that majority of convincing tv's look better in stockings than me heehee

We believe its because some "straight" guys can't come to terms with their own bisexuality, therefore having sex with a guy that looks like a woman appeases their conscience.

Though there are the "any holes a goal" brigade too.

XXXX

Cheadle

"Pees me off tho that majority of convincing tv's look better in stockings than me heehee "

Nonesense darling, your legs look fabulicious in stockings, mwah, xxx

Cheadle

"We believe its because some "straight" guys can't come to terms with their own bisexuality, therefore having sex with a guy that looks like a woman appeases their conscience.

XXXX"

It's a tough one to answer I think, and to be honest I guess you would get 100 different answers from as many men you questioned, and I can only let you know my own experiences, but I do believe that many are not bisexual, they would not give a a man a second glimpse as far as being attracted to them is concerned,

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I think a lot of guys who see themselves as being straight will quite happily play with a convincing CD, but not another guy, because there is a big difference between playing with someone who looks and acts feminine and someone who does not.

"I think a lot of guys who see themselves as being straight will quite happily play with a convincing CD, but not another guy, because there is a big difference between playing with someone who looks and acts feminine and someone who does not.

"

"We believe its because some "straight" guys can't come to terms with their own bisexuality, therefore having sex with a guy that looks like a woman appeases their conscience.

XXXX"

Yep, some guys are bi and not being honest with themselves.

Ahhhh before you know it, they'll turn you all into lesbians, just like they do us!

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Gay! End of story

can blame some guys for it.

some woman drive men to seek sex with other men.

in a dress or not!

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"can blame some guys for it.

some woman drive men to seek sex with other men.

in a dress or not! "

So that's your excuse then.....

"morning all. I have a fasination with TVs..(f) reading their profiles and looking at pics etc however..notice that they meet with straight guys. If a straight guys has sex with a tv surely that makes him Bi curious...or have i got this wrong. As said TV is dressed as a woman does this make it different?

"

withoput doubt your question raises some serious points -

1. a TV is a TV because "she" feels better and at ease being dressed as a female - and therefore its right he/she wants to meet women - but in what guise and for what is the real knub of the question; because surely as a TV he/she needs cock not pussy ?

2. being a TV and therefore wanting should be cock, in my books (as a Bisexual guy) makes him/her Bisexual

just my opinion

On a wider point of do people like meeting TV's in whatever capcity id say we are all curious to see - but we have to akcnoledge that there are some not very well presented TV's out there and some which are stunning

"

Glad you posted this, as I don't get it either, surely it does make them bisexual, regardless of what clothes/make up they have on, they are still a man, and they have sex with another man

hmm well i see myself as straight i do not find guys sexually attractive or would like to have sex with them however when dressed as a sexy tv (must be fem looking) id gladly play with that penis :s so it is a bit confusing for us guys also lol xx

"Gay! End of story"
how can they be gay, they are bi, gays dont do woman full stop

I find peoples need to put tags on others quite confusing when it comes to a topic like this.

I don't fancy guys, I don't walk down the road looking at other men and thinking how hot they, yet I've had some fantastic fun with bi-couples, both the male and female side. Very rarely guys on their own though.

I DO look at women and think how hot they look and wonder what they look like naked (hehe!) so I'm definitely 100% attracted to women.

I've had some fantastic fun with some very convincing tv's on here as well, sometimes they play only the female role and other times its versatile fun so what bracket does that put me into?

I'm definitely past 'curious' but I'm not really into guys, occasionally like to play but not too often and really much more into women. Hmmmm.....

By *aldybiMan  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Labelling sexuality as straight/bi/gay gives a handle on it for someone who is unable to grasp its slippery nature.

I've said it before; sexuality is a spectrum, with many interesting shades of kink.

I have a male FB who is great to chat with as a mate, and great to play with in the sack. I can't cuddle him though. I don't feel I could have a loving relationship with a man. I like the strength and manliness, but I'm not sub either.

I love the softness of a lady. I can fall in love with one and enjoy snuggling up with one in ways I cannot with a man. The physical sex is only a part of sexuality, and I really believe for many of us the reality defies labelling.

I've met some 'straight' guys and found it very unfulfilling for me because as someone said in an earlier post they just want somewhere warm and wet to stick their dick. They have no interest in my enjoyment and won't touch me.

Stopped meeting them all together now.

Some guys who are genuinely Bi don't put that on their profile as its an extra barrier to meeting women/couples. Most straight men are still worried that bi men are A: just kidding themselves and will try to touch their willies, or B: screaming queens. Either way the male in a mf couple will not be interested. And most single women just want someone who is all man. There's still Alot of stigma attached to being Bi, more than being gay.

"I've met some 'straight' guys and found it very unfulfilling for me because as someone said in an earlier post they just want somewhere warm and wet to stick their dick. They have no interest in my enjoyment and won't touch me.

Some guys who are genuinely Bi don't put that on their profile as its an extra barrier to meeting women/couples. Most straight men are still worried that bi men are A: just kidding themselves and will try to touch their willies, or B: screaming queens. Either way the male in a mf couple will not be interested. And most single women just want someone who is all man. There's still Alot of stigma attached to being Bi, more than being gay.

"

rightly said

ive met a few guys that said there st8 and married but still played with a t.girl so they must be bi

"I've met some 'straight' guys and found it very unfulfilling for me because as someone said in an earlier post they just want somewhere warm and wet to stick their dick. They have no interest in my enjoyment and won't touch me.

rightly said "

i agree .......... ish

sexual labelling is just another barrier to meeting

just be yourself and be honest with yourself and those you seek

not everyone will approve of you (and by that, i mean the overall package), but some will

it is those people that make the difference

don't go building castles in the sky for your own or other peoples benefit - the chances are, it will come tumbling down at some point !

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"

The problem with this is that if you're looking on Fab profiles for information, you're looking at a hugely diverse cross section of people listed into the T categorisation. This includes those of us who were born female, and are transitioning to male, in whatever current guise, as well as men who may occasionally wear some items of female clothing.

There is a difference between gender and sex that's largely established, though the public at large generally are less versed in this, than medically/otherwise involved people.

I know many people, and I can't categorise/define someone's sexuality for them, I just leave people alone to enjoy themselves. I really don't like labels, as much as I sometimes use them.

» Add a new message to this topic