FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ball play at cum blow point...

Ball play at cum blow point...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So just thought I’d try a bit of a poll, I’m sure it’s been asked before but,....

Guys when your balls deep with a beautiful lady and your about to cum what type of ball play do you prefer if any?.....

Having them

A) stroked/ tickled

B) squeezed

C)cupped

D) grabbed tight past the point of ejaculation

E) nothing at all,just leave em hanging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Nothing at all. Whrn balls deep at the point of cumming I want to stay there as long as possible, as far as my hips will let me thrust and cum as deep as I can as hard as I can, nothing else enters my mind at that point.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do not touch my balls, ever, hate it

"Nothing at all. Whrn balls deep at the point of cumming I want to stay there as long as possible, as far as my hips will let me thrust and cum as deep as I can as hard as I can, nothing else enters my mind at that point. "
yeah I know what you mean, have you ever tried a restraint on your balls?when you cum you cum even harder and build up a bigger orgasm, not to mention it helps completely drain your balls to the point where they really ache afterwards.

"Do not touch my balls, ever, hate it "

Haha you don’t know what your missing fella

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do not touch my balls, ever, hate it

Haha you don’t know what your missing fella "

I'm not missing anything, done it, don't like it

By *ewdtenantMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

I love to feel fingernails digging in, almost to the point of hurting.

By *ewdtenantMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

I love to feel fingernails digging in, almost to the point of hurting.

By *ondon MikeMan  over a year ago

St Albans

"Do not touch my balls, ever, hate it

Haha you don’t know what your missing fella

I'm not missing anything, done it, don't like it"

Same, not a fan at all

By *rikki1967ukMan  over a year ago

peterborough

I don't mind a gentle squeeze

By *otplumMan  over a year ago

Margate

Love them squeezed hard leading up to and when I cum, like a bit of pain with my pleasure

By *otplumMan  over a year ago

Margate

[Removed by poster at 24/02/21 12:36:35]

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

".. have you ever tried a restraint on your balls?when you cum you cum even harder and build up a bigger orgasm, not to mention it helps completely drain your balls to the point where they really ache afterwards."

What a load off piffle and a fundamental lack of understanding of human biology. Semen ready for ejaculation is stored somewhere completely different. Many balls have been deliberately disconnected anyway but ejaculate is still plentiful.

Unfortunately for sensitive balls like mine - which don't like any form of handling - there appears to be a belief that balls work like a primitive rubber bulb water pistol and I keep well clear of women who cling to that belief and also to my balls!

".. have you ever tried a restraint on your balls?when you cum you cum even harder and build up a bigger orgasm, not to mention it helps completely drain your balls to the point where they really ache afterwards.

What a load off piffle and a fundamental lack of understanding of human biology. Semen ready for ejaculation is stored somewhere completely different. Many balls have been deliberately disconnected anyway but ejaculate is still plentiful.

Unfortunately for sensitive balls like mine - which don't like any form of handling - there appears to be a belief that balls work like a primitive rubber bulb water pistol and I keep well clear of women who cling to that belief and also to my balls!"

Well no actually, I’m afraid you are wrong and I say that from experience. I’m not saying I’d delays you cumming indefinitely, just a few seconds but that’s enough to help build up a bigger orgasm

» Add a new message to this topic