FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > sex on show

sex on show

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who has had sex in there house at night with a window open just so the out side can hear you or even catch you at it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not quiet that adventurist - but mw and a fem mate did it on large window cill in a hotel in Liverpool, which was over looked by loads of night time office workers- it was mind blowingly good

ooooh yeah

We always leave the curtains open in hotels and try to have sex in positions that will give anyone watching a good view,lol.

City centre ones are usually overlooked by other buildings but its not like anyone watching is going to see you again is it?

XXXX

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"We always leave the curtains open in hotels and try to have sex in positions that will give anyone watching a good view,lol.

City centre ones are usually overlooked by other buildings but its not like anyone watching is going to see you again is it?

XXXX"

. Mmm nice that's hott

By *exystargirlWoman  over a year ago

Warrington

Not in my house but stayed in the Copthorne Hotel in Newcastle a few months back with work, had time to meet a lovely couple and at 1 stage was upagainst hotel window at 1am getting seen to :P

The room faced out to the River Tyne and had people walking past, if they seen or not i couldn't fully tell as i was busy but i'd like to think it might of been the highlight of their day lol

Somethink i'd defo be doing again next time away with work. It's amazing how alot of people including myself are careful when doing stuff locally but when away all them doubts and fears are discarded

i did my ex in the window of the Strand Hotel in London (on the Strand, obviously). it was dark outside and we had the light on so would have been totally visible and silhouetted against the window whilst people outside got a side view of us going at it doggystyle. loved it although the ex wasn't quite as exhibitionist as me

I used to live in a 'semi posh' estate in a flat / apartment with many other blocks of flats / apartments. There was a couple ( I assume a couple or they lived it up large swinger style'e )that lived in one of the 'Top floor' apartments on the other side of the estate that had to be the noisest pair ever, and not shy either, they would fuck for hours, and most of the time naked up against the big double fronted window!! She was big up top too, if I remember rightly lol.

They used to go at it day & night, and from what looked like a swing in there attached to the ceiling!! At first admittedly the gf & I at the time found it quite amuzing and arousing hearing them at it, shouting, screaming, whipping, things bein broken etc. But like nearly 24hrs a day 7 days a week for many months got very tiring, the police etc where called round many times, I think he got taken in at one point for sexual assault, domestic violence etc. or somink. They always had abuse from the neighbours, but they didnt care. Got the breach of peace acts read to them by plod, many times!! They tried covering it a few times with loud music!! Not very convincing.

once had a rather vocal session one saturday evening with my ex and our bedroom window was open.

didnt realise until afterwards, when we got a rendition of 'love me tender' and a round of applause and hoots from some lads walking back from the pub.

i think i know who they were cos they always smiled at us if they passed us in the street afterwards.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Not in my house but stayed in the Copthorne Hotel in Newcastle a few months back with work, had time to meet a lovely couple and at 1 stage was upagainst hotel window at 1am getting seen to :P

The room faced out to the River Tyne and had people walking past, if they seen or not i couldn't fully tell as i was busy but i'd like to think it might of been the highlight of their day lol

Somethink i'd defo be doing again next time away with work. It's amazing how alot of people including myself are careful when doing stuff locally but when away all them doubts and fears are discarded "

Hope to be doing the same in that hotel on Friday night

oh yeah i forgot... i had a gf when i was about 20 who lived next door to a working girl and the walls were really thin.

the headboard used to bang against the wall. We used to play a game as men would turn up, and try and guess how many bangs we would hear before hitting the fast strokes and then stopping.

The funny thing was that one day a dwarf about 50 yrs old turned up at her door, and jokingly we said she wouldnt answer the door. Jesus, we were wrong. he banged her into next week for ages and she screamed like a banshee.

Had sex on a massive lion statue at the base of the Rhodes memorial in Cape Town very late one night. No one had been past us for about 20 minutes so we figured it would be safe, by the time we had finished there was an audience of about 6. Thank God no one we knew.

Hotels? Yes - often!

Home? Nope! Always had ugly neighbours!!!

» Add a new message to this topic