FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > visiting oxford

visiting oxford

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi anyone here able to advice me on the scene in oxford i'm working over there for few days is there a club there and what would the story be on single guys visiting one . Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"hi anyone here able to advice me on the scene in oxford i'm working over there for few days is there a club there and what would the story be on single guys visiting one . Thanks "

There is a snooker club and a Darby and Joan club mate. If I was you I'd bring your Play Station

so not great !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hi anyone here able to advice me on the scene in oxford i'm working over there for few days is there a club there and what would the story be on single guys visiting one . Thanks

There is a snooker club and a Darby and Joan club mate. If I was you I'd bring your Play Station "

Pmsl! So true. You could always pick up a big issue seller for the night!

so best advice is do something else while in oxford

By *exyminxy111Couple  over a year ago

coventry

"so best advice is do something else while in oxford "

Visit the uni perhaps..?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In my misspent youth in Oxford there was White's Bar in the High Street where all sorts of tablet things could be purchased ...

Carfax rooms on a Saturday were OK until the pubs kicked out. And then it all kicked off down Cornmarket...

Try the 'Cape of Good Hope' pub on The Plain. We used to find some rather lovely lasses there and afterwards 'wander down the Meadows' until the early hours. I was frequently led astray.

Of course Southfields Golf Course 7th fairway holds a special memory as I lost my cherry there ..but probably of no interest to the OP

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

[Removed by poster at 31/07/12 09:43:38]

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"hi anyone here able to advice me on the scene in oxford i'm working over there for few days is there a club there and what would the story be on single guys visiting one . Thanks

There is a snooker club and a Darby and Joan club mate. If I was you I'd bring your Play Station "

If I were you, I'd have a lads night out with Ryan Fun, as he clearly has a sence of humour based on his activities in the forums. Mind you he is straight, but you never know, you might get a couple of ladies to join you....

Alternatively, contact David Cameron, he's been known to get into all sorts of trouble in Oxford...

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

There is a snooker club and a Darby and Joan club mate. If I was you I'd bring your Play Station

If I were you, I'd have a lads night out with Ryan Fun, as he clearly has a sence of humour based on his activities in the forums. Mind you he is straight, but you never know, you might get a couple of ladies to join you....

Alternatively, contact David Cameron, he's been known to get into all sorts of trouble in Oxford..."

Yea I will treat you to a maccy D

» Add a new message to this topic